Perfect Match

Baby Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It’s been three months after the successful operation, after Hae left them behind, he left them hanging. Hyo was really having a hard time accepting the truth.

Her days were not normal she could not function well.

Everytime she saw Siwon, it reminds her of the pain Hae gave her.

“Do you want to cancel the wedding?” Siwon doesn’t want to marry her if she’s being like this, she’s not the Hyo who he loves although he understands all her feelings.

Maybe, up until now Soo did not tell him who his donor was because he doesn’t want him to know his identity because he was DongHae.

When Hyo heard it she was shocked, she needs to pick herself up again if she wants this wedding to push forward.

They decided that they will have a private wedding exclusive for their close family and friends.

They also agreed that JiHyun’s company magazine will be the one to release their wedding story cover.

Now that they will be married soon they want the whole world to know about their story. For sure, many will be in chaos especially the Royal Couple fans but since Siwon already made a name to the fashion industry they will learn to love and accept him easily as Hyo’s lifetime partner.

“Right, tomorrow is our wedding day it’s not good to cancel it.” Hyo realized, she was spacing all the time that she forgot her own wedding day.

Luckily, Siwon knows her taste and preferences from the wedding gown, invitation, cake, food, theme and every little detail he was the one who prepared it with the helped of her cousin, Soo, his boss JiHyun and a trusted wedding planner.

“But you’re not fine.” Siwon holds her tight, he knows that his words will not comfort her but hugging someone does to show that he will be there for her.

If he will give up on her now that she needs him the most then he don’t deserve to be her husband.

“I will be fine tomorrow, trust me.” Hyo told him softly, she wants to help herself too that’s why this is the best time for her to let go of the past and to forgive herself.

Forgive and forget.

Luckily, Miracle thought that his father was just abroad doing some international shows by himself. This is the reason his uncle Siwon will share to him all the time he will asked questions about his father’s whereabouts.

If he will asked his Umma, she won’t answer him but instead she would cry.  Maybe, Umma misses Appa like I do he just thought to himself, waiting for His Appa to arrive once again.

Hyo the most beautiful woman, walking down the aisle with her ballerina inspired gown and make-up, except for her hair long blonde hair she leave it that way with a flower crown on top of it.

This very moment, she caught the attention of the entire guest, all eyes were on her but her eyes just stick on Siwon.

The song , “ A Thousand Years-Violin cover” played, her memories with Siwon all came flashing back inside her mind from their first meeting, date, kiss, dance even the sad moments her hippocampus showed it to her without c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter