CAN'T DO THIS

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

They had a quiet dinner unlike other times. Everyone was unusually quiet.

“Everyone’s quiet tonight.” Seungwan says.

“Lots of things going on, unnie.” Sooyoung answers.

“What about the rest?”

“A lot on my mind. I’m missing Saeron.” Yeri says. "It's been forever since I've seen her."

“I’m just tired.” Seulgi says.

Joohyun remains quiet. Seungwan looks at her with worry. “Are you okay?”

She looks up and finds eyes on her. “Uh, yeah. Just thinking about a lot of things.”

“Don’t worry guys, soon, we’ll be able to go back home. I know being here and the lack of things for you guys to do gets boring. Just hang in there just a bit longer.” Seungwan says to comfort everyone.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After dinner, everyone goes to their rooms to rest.

“Babe, do you think we’ll ever get to go home?” Sooyoung asks.

“I don’t know. I hope so but right now, with the war, it’s hard to tell.” Seulgi says as she pulls Sooyoung closer before placing a kiss on her head.

“Seulgi-ah?”

“Hmm?”

“Where do you see this going?”

“What do you mean?”

“This. Us. Have you thought about what will happen for us in the future? I mean, do we even have a future?” Sooyoung asks.

Seulgi pulls back to look at Sooyoung. She sees fear. “What are you saying? Do you not want to be with me anymore?”

“No. I just…I’m just scared that you don’t want to be with me anymore.” Sooyoung says timidly.

Seulgi lets out a breath she was holding. “Silly girl. I would never want to leave you. You’re stuck with me forever.”

“Forever?”

Seulgi smiles. “Forever.”

Sooyoung mirrors her smile. “I like the sound of forever.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yeri lies awake in bed. “Where are you Ron-ah? I miss you. There’s so much going on in my mind but I have no one to talk to.”

She lets out a deep breath. “What am I going to do? Should I tell Joohyun unnie or shoul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter