HI STRANGER

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun decided to forget about Seungwan and forgive Sehun; they got married and lived happily ever after. 

 

 

 

THE END.

 

 

 

GASP!!!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

JUST KIDDING...

 

 

 

 

 

 

After dinner, angry but longing for the girl, Joohyun wanted to be alone. 

She walks up to her shared room with Seungwan and looks around. The room is now filled with only her and Sehun’s things. She closes her eyes and walks out.

She is about to make her way downstairs but stops. Taking a deep breath, she walks over to the small room Seungwan had used.

She nervously touches the door knob and opens the door. The room was clean and tidy. She smiled unconsciously.

She walks inside and closes the door. She walks to the middle of the room and sits down on the floor. She looks around the room and lets out a deep sigh.

“You jerk. How could you leave me after promising me you’d never leave me?”

She takes one last look. Seungwan didn’t take everything. There were some books and clothes left.

She got up to leave but stops when she sees something in the corner of the closet. She moves closer to find a small box. It was neatly tied with a purple ribbon.

She pulls it out and unties it. She carefully opens the box. As she does, her eyes widen. She reaches into the box to pull out all of the letters she had written to Sehun.

“What are these doing here? Why does Seungwan have these? I wrote these to Sehun.” Joohyun says to no one.

She can’t figure it out. She leaves the box to go find Sehun.

She walks into the living room to find her sisters talking. “Have you either of you seen Sehun?”

“He’s outside with Sooyoung.” Seulgi says.

Joohyun walks outside and sees the two. She walks towards them and is about to speak but stops when she hears them talking. Her eyes widen as she listens.

“No way.” She mumbles under her breath.

"Unnie...?" Sooyoung says pulling her from her thoughts. 

Joohyun looks at Sehun with a stern expression. "Is it true?" 

Sehun can't find the words. 

She spins on her heels and heads back inside.

Joohyun walks into the house with Sehun and Sooyoung after her.

“Joohyun, wait. Let me explain.” Sehun pleads as he quickly moves to block Joohyun’s way.

Seulgi and Yeri stand up and walk over to the kitchen to join the other three.

“Unnie, what’s going on?” Seulgi asks.

“What happened?” Yeri adds.

“Please let me explain.” Sehun says searching Joohyun’s eyes for some confirmation.

Joohyun pulls out a chair from the dining table and sits down. She crosses her arms. “Fine.”

Everyone takes a seat at the table.

“Young-ah, what’s going on? I’ve never seen unnie this angry before.” Seulgi whispers to Sooyoung.

“Unnie knows everything.” Sooyoung whispers back.

“You want to explain to me what I just heard? Now’s your chance.” Joohyun says with a cold tone making everyone nervous and scared.

Sehun takes a deep breath. “I don’t know where to start.”

“You don’t? You seemed to know earlier.” Joohyun says.

“I…” Sehun takes a deep breath.

“If you don’t know where to start then at least tell me why Seungwan has a box of all the letters I wrote to you.” Joohyun asks.

He remains quiet. His action makes Joohyun even more curious. She frowns.

“Why aren't you saying anything?…Was Seungwan, the one that wrote me all those letters?”

No answers.

“Tell me. Was it her all this time?”

Sehun lets out a shaky breath. “I really liked you but I didn’t know how to win your heart. I didn’t what to say that would make you smile and like me."

“So you didn’t write any of those letters?”

Sehun sighs in defeat. “No. I didn't write them. Seungwan wrote them all. Every reply, every word, everything was all Seungwan."

“Did you even read my letters?” Joohyun asks.

“I did. I read every single one of them but…I didn’t understand anything. When Wan read them, she understood everything and explained it to me. That was the only way I could understand you.”

“So, from the beginning to the proposal too?”

Sehun nods. “She told me everything and planned out each detail.”

“Unnie, we didn’t mean to lie to you.” Sooyoung adds.

“So all this time, the person I thought understood me and knew my heart, wasn’t you but Seungwan? Did you even think for one second how I feel?”

“I'm sorry. But know that it’s not that I don’t love you. I do love you just like she did, but I just couldn’t find a way to approach you or win you over. I know I’m wrong for using her feelings to win your favor but believe me when I say I love you. Don’t doubt my love for you.” Sehun says.

"What? She loves me?" Joohyun says quietly to herself. 

"Yes. Wan unnie loves you." Sooyoung confirms.

"But she said..." she scoffs in disbelief. "...so she lied to me too."

"I really do love you. Trust me I do." Sehun says taking a step closer.

Joohyun remains quiet. She is lost in her thoughts.

“Unnie, please say something.” Sooyoung pleads.

Finally, Joohyun looks up at her. “What do you want me to say? I’ve been played for a fool by your brother and your sister. What more do you want me to say?”

“I’m sorry.” Sooyoung says.

“Unnie, don’t blame Sooyoung, we didn’t want to hurt you.” Seulgi says.

It catches her attention. “You knew? You knew all this time and you didn’t tell me?”

“We didn’t want to hurt you.” Yeri says.

Joohyun looks at them with shock. “You both knew and didn’t tell me? How could you? Am I not your sister?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter