THANK YOU

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A/N: THANKS FOR ALL THE LOVE!! 

YOU'RE ALL AWESOME!!

 

 

 

 

 

It’s late when the two get home.

The house is empty when they arrive home.

“Omma?”

No answer.

“Young-ah.”

No answer.

“Where did those two go?” Seungwan mumbles to herself.

Joohyun was going to go upstairs to check but she forget they were still tangled at the hands she gets pulled back.

She looks at Seungwan with a raised eyebrow.

“What?” Seungwan asks oblivious.

“You mind?”

Joohyun looks at their hands than back at Seungwan. Seungwan follows suit and realizes she’s still holding her hand. She lets go looking shy.

Joohyun smiles at the sight. “Cute.” She mumbles under her breath. Just as she starts to walk away, the lights go out making her run into Seungwan with a shriek, knocking her over.

Seungwan lets out a painful grunt.

Joohyun leans up and looks at her with worry. “Are you okay? Sorry. I’m scared of the dark. I didn’t mean to.”

“It’s okay. But I think Dr. Jung is not going to be very happy if he has to see me one more time.”

Joohyun was going to get up but she stops and moves closer to Seungwan making her  frown, confused. "What..."

“You smell like…jasmine. Where have I smelled this before?” Joohyun contemplates.

“Ah, do you mind?”

Joohyun snaps out of her thoughts. “Oh, sorry.” She moves to get up but her hand slips on the wood floor making her fall right back on top of Seungwan.

Joohyun felt something soft against her lips. She blinks a few times before finding a pair of big beautiful and wide eyes staring back at her.

Joohyun immediately pulls back but she doesn’t get up. Instead she stares at the dumbfounded girl beneath her. She's about to say something but stops. 

Just then the lights come back on and they hear a big loud sound snapping them out of their moment.

Joohyun looks up to see where the sound came from only to find Sooyoung and her mother-in-law staring at them with jaws wide open and a bag of vegetables on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, what was that?” Sooyoung asks as she sits on Seungwan’s bed.

“What?”

“What do you mean what? You and Joohyun unnie.”

“Nothing. She slipped and fell. What did you think?”

“Really? Joohyun unnie slipped and fell on you in the dark? You really expect me to believe that? Come on.”

“That’s what really happened. Nothing more.”

“Unnie, you don’t perhaps like Joohyun unnie do you?”

“Are you serious? Young-ah, she’s Sehun’s wife. I wouldn’t stoop that low. You should know me better than that.” Seungwan says sternly.

Sooyoung felt bad for accusing her. “Sorry. I didn’t mean to make it sound like you were that type of person. I know you’re not it's just, you kind of look good together. That's all I'm saying.”

Seungwan chuckles. “It’s fine. I want to get some rest.”

“Okay.” Sooyoung says and leaves.

Sooyoung was about to head to her room but stops and walks over to Sehun’s room instead. She knocks on the door.

“Yes?”

Sooyoung opens the door and steps inside. “Hey, unnie, can I come in?”

“Hm, what is it? Did you need something?”

“I just wanted to see how you were doing?” Sooyoung says as she closes the door before taking a seat. 

“I’m okay, why?”

“It’s just that oppa has been gone for almost a year now. Aren’t you lonely?” Sooyoung asks.

Joohyun thinks about it. “To be honest, I’ve never felt lonely even though Sehun’s not here. I think it’s because I have you guys.”

“Do you miss him?”

“I…uh.” She frowns a bit.

“Unnie?”

Joohyun looks at her. "Yeah?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter