MARRY ME?

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A/N: I DIDN'T WANT TO DRAG THE STORY TOO MUCH SO THERE'S SOME

FAST FORWARDING ON THE TIME FRAMES. 

THANKS FOR UNDERSTANDING!! 

 

 

 

 

As soon as Seungwan steps into the house, she is mugged by her brother.

“Wan-ah. Wan-ah. Wan-ah. She wrote back. She wrote back. Can you believe Joohyun wrote back?”

“Woah, calm down. That’s a good thing. You can write back. Get to know each other.” Seungwan says as she puts down her bags.

“Uh, about that. There is a small problem and I need your help.” Sehun says.

“No. No. No. No. No. The answer is no. I already did the hard part. Come on. Where’s the charming guy I know? You don’t need me to do this for you.” Seungwan says as she sits down.

“Please. I can’t do this without you. You’re the love guru. Only you know the language of confusion.”

“No. My final answer is no.”

“Come on. I’m doing your chores for you. Please?”

“What can it be that you need my help?”

“I don’t understand what she’s saying.”

“Who?”

“Joohyun. She wrote back but I don’t understand it.” Sehun says and hands the letter to Seungwan before being called by their mother.

Seungwan sighs and gets up. She goes to her room to get some quiet time. She sits on the bed and sighs.

“Why am I doing this?” She tells herself as she opens the letter.

It reads: The moon may shine bright but the girl is shy. The birds may fly high but the girl wants to hide. The sky is breathtaking but the girl is afraid of her heart breaking. The world is lonely but the girl is waiting. Trust isn’t given but earned so how can I trust you when always is unsure?

Seungwan puts the letter down and smiles. She takes out a piece of paper and starts writing. She smiles as she writes: The world is vast but not my heart. The night is quiet but the sound of my heart is loud. The future is unsure but not my promises. Life is short but never my love. Give me a chance to share with you my happiness.

After finishing, she seals it and walks out. She goes to Sehun and hands him the letter. “Here. Now, no more. You’re on your own from now on.”

“Yes. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. What would I do without you?”

“Sure. Sure. I’m tired now.”

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung waits with a letter in hand.

“Sorry. Did you wait long?” Seulgi asks as she approaches.

Sooyoung turns and smiles. “No. Here. For your sister.”

“Thanks.” Seulgi says and puts it in her bag. “So, what are we going to do?”

Sooyoung smiles. “We’re going to have fun.”

 

 

 

 

Sooyoung drags Seulgi around the night market. They eat good food and chat away the night.

“What is your sister like?”

“Huh? Which one?”

“Joohyun. All the guys love and want to marry her while all the girls envy and want to be her so what’s she like?” Sooyoung asks as she eats her snack.

“Oh, well…she’s Joohyun. I mean, she’s a homebody doesn’t really like to go out, she likes to do laundry…”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter