AGAIN

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

HELLO!

It's been a while but hope everyone is well.

Let's get started, shall we?

 

 

<(^-^)>

 

 

 

Set in 1960.

In a small town village outside of the capital, everyone is bustling around. It’s a beautiful day.

Known as the most beautiful woman in the village, Bae Joohyun is out enjoying her time at the market. She is beyond beautiful. Her beauty was the talk of the villages. 

She was so famous, people from other villages both men and women, would travel just to see her. Men, who saw her fell in love and women, of course, envied her.

Joohyun is a quiet and reserved person but her smile spoke for her. Her smile is sweet and captivating. All the guys tailed after her trying to marry her but she denied them all hoping to find the right one.

She lives with her sisters, Seulgi and Yeri. They are known as the Pretty Sisters because of their good looks.

 

 

 

 

On the other side of town lived Seungwan and her twin brother Sehun.

Sehun is quiet and clumsy at times but he is kind, sweet, and cute yet strong, fit, and very athletic.

Seungwan on the other hand is a tomboy. She is strong, witty, smart, knowledgeable, and pretty but she acts and dresses like a boy most of the time.

Since Sehun is shy and doesn’t know how to talk to girls, he turns to Seungwan to help him out time to time. He is grateful for her but worries and is protective of her.

Seungwan loves her brother and helps him out no matter what. She knows he is actually fragile inside so she is always weary of girls trying to date him.

Sooyoung also lives with them. She’s an orphan. She was taken into the family since she was 5. Seungwan takes care of her as if she was her own sister. She is very protective of her and hurts anyone who hurts Sooyoung.

 

 

It is time for the Lantern Festival again. It is tomorrow.

Everyone is busy preparing for the festival.

“Wan-ah, did you remember to get the lanterns?” Her mother called.

“Yes, I got them already. Don’t worry.” Seungwan answered.

“Good. I hope this year will finally be the year you find your soulmate so you can stop being lonely.” Her mother said.

“I agree. You’re not getting any younger.” Sehun said.

“Riiiiight. Says the boy who’s the same age as me. What about you? When are you going to get married?”

“Hey, I have plenty of women in my life. I just need to choose one.”

Their mother silently prays over to the side. “Please, let them both find love and be happy...” she looks over to see the two arguing. She closes her eyes and continue, “…and leave so I don’t go crazy.”

Just then Sooyoung pops in. “Hey, what’s with all the shouting?”

They look at her.

The twins point at each other. “It was him/her.”

Sooyoung shakes her head and looks at her adoptive mother. “I don’t know how we survived all these years.”

“Tell me about it. Sometimes I wonder myself.” Their mother answers before she walks to her bedroom.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter