THOSE ARE MINE

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jungmin starts to get even more angry. “Why the are you all just standing there?”

One of the guy gulps in fear and points behind him.

Jungmin groans and turns around. “What is it?” Before he can register it, he is met with a fist to his face sending him flying.

He recovers and looks at the person. “Who the …” his eyes widen in shock and fear. “Uh, S-S-Seungwan.” He stutters.

“You in’ piece of . You are dead.” She says as she charges him. She kicks him in the gut sending him flying backwards into carts, knocking them over.

“W-w-wait. Please. S-Seungwan-ah. I’m sorry. I didn’t mean it. I was wrong. Please forgive me just this once.” He begs on his knees.

She kicks him again.

He looks over at his boys for help.

Seungwan looks at them. They have never seen her so angry. They make a run for it leaving Jungmin.

“Yah! Come back here you in’ cowards!” Jungmin yells but they’re all gone.

Seungwan pulls him up to his feet and punches him with her wounded hand. It starts bleeding again but she doesn’t care.

She beats him over and over again.

“Please. I’m sorry. I won’t do it again. Please.” Jungmin begs on his knees with a cut on his check and lip.

Seungwan lets go of his collar and huffs. “If you ever touch her again or even as little as look at her, I promise you, next time, I won’t just be beating your . I’ll in’ gut you like a fish. You hear me?”

Jungmin gulps in fear and nods. “Y-y-yes. I'm sorry. It won't happen again.”

“Get out of here.”

With that Jungmin rushes out of there limping.

Seungwan turns around to find Joohyun curled into a ball hugging her knees with tears flowing down her face.

She takes a deep breath and lets it out to calm herself before walking over to the scared girl. She kneels down next to her. Carefully, she takes off her jacket and puts it around Joohyun.

Joohyun looks up at her with terrified eyes. Tears streaming down her face.

“Sorry I’m late.” Was all Seungwan could say.

Joohyun leaps into her arms and hugs her tightly crying her heart out. Seungwan is startled at first but she slowly wraps an arm around her and gently pats her back.

After a moment, Seungwan lets go and looks at her with worry. “Can you walk?”

Joohyun tries to stand up but her legs give out. Seungwan catches her and without asking, she pulls Joohyun onto her back. Joohun doesn't protest and wraps her arms around Seungwan.

They walk silently.

Joohyun looks down and noticed the red covered bandage around Seungwan’s hand. She felt bad upon the sight. She hugs Seungwan a bit tighter and buries her face into her neck.

 

 

 

 

 

 

After what seemed like forever, they finally arrive home.

Before they enter, Joohyun asks Seungwan to let her down, which she does. As soon as they enter they are immediately engulfed by two worried wome

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter