SOULMATE

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

The next day, the two were very awkward as they sat at the dining table.

“What’s up with you two this morning?” Sooyoung asks.

“Nothing’s up. Why would you say that?” Seungwan says casually.

“Uh, the fact that you two are sitting on opposite ends of the table instead of next to each other like usual. That says something’s up.” She points out.

“We just wanted to see what you guys would do if we changed it up.” Seungwan says without looking up.

“Well, I don’t like it because I always sit there. It’s my spot so stop your craziness. Geez, it's almost like you two had last night and suddenly regret it.” Yeri says out of the blue.

Everyone chokes on their food and cough upon hearing the statement. They glare at her.

“What? I’m just saying. Stop being weird.” Yeri says as she brushes it off before getting up.

The rest finish up.

 

 

 

 

 

Seulgi and Sooyoung went out on a date. Yeri on the other hand made a new friend, Jisoo, so they went on a picnic.

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun is outside cleaning the dishes. She talks to herself.

“Why is it so awkward? We kissed. No big deal. What’s so wrong about kissing? People kiss people all the time. It’s not a crime. Argh. This is so confusing. Why won’t she just let it go? I’m already over it…okay, I’m not but still. Gosh, I just want to bite those lips again. So soft and smooth and…stop. Stop it Hyun-ah. Remember you’re married. That’s right. I’m married and to her brother of all people. Why did I have to kiss her? If only I hadn’t. But now that I have, I can’t stop thinking about it. Every time I see her I just want to pin her against the wall and kiss her until I can’t breathe.” She rambles.

She takes a deep breath and lets it out. She smiles thinking about the kiss again.

“But she did kiss me back so does that mean she like me too? Or just the kiss?” she shakes her head.

“Was it bad? Did she not like it? Am I a bad kisser? I mean, it was my first time but it was wow…my gosh, I just want to kiss her again. Is it wrong? Argh. I’m going crazy.” She continues to ramble to herself as she finishes up the dishes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Seungwan paces back and forth in the bedroom.

“Ah, what do I do? What do I do? This is so wrong. It’s so wrong. What will Sehun think of me kissing his wife? I’m going crazy. This is crazy. How do I even act around her now?” she runs a free hand through her hair.

“This is bad. Really bad. I shouldn’t have kissed her back. We shouldn’t have. What was I thinking? I'm out of my mind. What is everyone going to think of us when they find out?”

She stops to ruffle her hair and groan. She huffs before resuming her pacing.

“This is so weird. I just kissed my brother’s wife. Wouldn’t it be weird? I wonder if it was weird for he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter