WHAT HAPPENED?

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

A/N: HELLO!! HOPE EVERYONE HAS BEEN WELL.

DON'T WORRY, I DIDN'T FORGET.

HAVEN'T BEEN ABLE TO UPDATE CAUSE I WAS ON VACATION.

 

 

 

 

 

“Will you marry me?”

Joohyun smiles and nods. Sehun slips the ring on her finger before standing up to swoop her in his arms and swing her around in circles.

 

 

 

 

Sehun walk into the house with a big smile on his face. “She said yes.”

Everyone is happy and excited they give him a hug.

“Oh, sweetie, I knew it. This year was going to be a great year.” His mother says as she pecks him on the cheek.

“Congratulations oppa. I’m happy for you.” Sooyoung says and steps aside.

Seungwan steps up and hugs him. She pulls back and smiles at him. “I’m proud of you. You’ll make her happy right? Cause I don’t want you having to sneak back into the house to sleep on the sofa.”

He light nudges her. “Yah…but you love me too much to kick me out.”

She smiles. “I do but I also know she’s fragile so don’t let her get hurt. Love her but also listen to her and protect her.” With that she gives his shoulder a light punch before walking away.

Sehun calls out to her stopping her mid-step. “Noona?”

“Yes?” Seungwan hums as she turns to look at him.

“I want you to be happy too.”

She smiles. “I am. As long as everyone I love is happy, I’m happy.” She says before disappearing into her room.

 

 

 

 

Sehun and Joohyun’s famiy gather together for a picnic to discuss the wedding, which was in a few days.

“I think your sister and Seulgi make a cute couple.”

“Huh? Who?” Sehun asks.

“Your sister.”

Sehun looks over to see Sooyoung and Seulgi happily chatting away as they hold hands. He looks back at her.

“Yeah. I think she really likes Seulgi.”

Hearing that made Joohyun smile because she knows Seulgi really likes Sooyoung too. She looks over to the side to see Yeri and Saeron laughing then her mother and soon to be mother-in-law chatting. Over to the far side, she sees Seungwan sitting by herself as she writes in a book. She frowns.

“Sehun-ah? Is your sister okay?”

He is busy chopping meat he doesn’t look up. “Sooyoung’s fine.”

“No. I meant Seungwan.”

He finally looks up and over at her. He shrugs. “She’s like that at times. It’s hard to tell what she’s thinking. We may be twins but we’re complete opposites.”

“I can see that. But she just seems different from the first time I met her. Where did that playful girl go?” Joohyun asks.

“I don’t know. She’s been more quiet lately. I think it’s because of the war and everything going on. Plus, I think she’s worried about the wedding.”

“Why w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter