TROUBLE

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

“Where are you dragging me so early this morning?”

“Wan-ah, you have to help me.”

“What is it this time?” Seungwan asks as she stops in her steps.

“I need you to help me win over Joohyun’s heart.” Sehun says.

Seungwan scoffs. “And why would I do that?”

“Because you love me and want me to be happy and you have a way with words and are the best sister in the world and I love you and you’re the greatest and kick and smart and…” Sehun rambles.

“Okay. Okay. Okay. Fine but you owe me especially if it works out.”

“Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You’re the best. And it would totally work out.”

“Why are you so sure it will work out?” Seungwan asks curiously.

“Because it’s you.” Sehun answers honestly.

Seungwan smiles as she shakes her head. “Always the charmer. Oh, and this will be our little secret. You can’t tell her or else she’ll hate you forever.”

“Promise I won’t tell.” Sehun says with a hand over his heart.

With that Seungwan goes to her room and Sehun finishes up her chores.

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, whose scarf is this? I remember yours is purple not blue and your initials are definitely not S.S. so spill.” Yeri says as she sits on the bed examining the scarf.

Joohyun turns around and takes the scarf. “It’s not mine. I was going to return it but I don’t know whose it is.”

“But why do you have it?”

“I was in a bit of a bind and the stranger helped me that’s all.”

“Uh huh, are you sure they weren’t just trying to court you like everyone else?”

“I didn’t get that vibe from them. Funny, now that I think about it. They were also running away from people.” Joohyun smiles remembering the person running away from the girl.

“Oh, what is this?” Yeri says and hops off the bed. “Are you…are you smiling? It’s only 8 and you’re smiling already? This person must be really special then cause you never smile.”

“Whatever. Now, give it back to me and get going.” Joohyun says.

Yeri hands back the scarf and pouts as she leaves the room.

Joohyun looks at it and smiles. “You’re such a dork.”

 

 

 

 

Seugwan finishes writing the letter and heads out to go find her brother.

“Unnie, where are you going?” Sooyoung asks.

“Have you seen Sehun.”

“He went out with his friends. Why?”

“I just have something for him. Thanks.” Seungwan says as she follows Sehun.

Sooyoung grabs Seungwan’s arm stopping her. “Unnie, you didn’t…”

Knowing that she can never keep anything from Sooyoung she decides to keep quiet and looks away suddenly finding the tree much more interesting.

Sooyoung’s eyes widen. “No way. Again? Unnniiieeee….” She whines. “Remember what happened last time when the girl found out Sehun didn’t wri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter