TRUST ME

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dinner went smoothly.

Afterwards, Joohyun walked out to the porch and looked at the stars. She was soon joined by Chae Young as everyone was still gathered inside making small talk. 

"Just so you know, Seungwan is mine." Chae says blatanly. 

"What makes you so sure?" Joohyun asks without looking at her. 

Chae Young scoffs. "What makes you think she's interested in you? Let me remind you that you're married and to her brother. What scandal what it be for people to know that you cheated on your husband with his sister?" 

Joohyun finally looks at her challenging her. "Who says I can't love his sister? I haven't heard from him in years. Who knows, maybe I never will which means I'm allowed to be interested in anyone I want." 

Chae Young huffs. "It can be anyone other than Seungwan."

Joohyun smirks. "But I don't want anyone else by her." 

Chae Young clenches her jaws then relaxes before laughing it off. "What makes you think..." she looks Joohyun up and down before scoffing "...you're better than me. I obviously have more to give than you and I bet I can satisfy her more in every way that you can't so don't you dare even for one second think I'm going to lose to someone like you."

Joohyun crosses her arms and hums. "Hmmm. If you're so confident then why the need to warn me? Obviously, you think I'm better than you."

Chae Young scoffs in disbelief. "You've got the nerve." 

"I do and a whole lot more. I know Seungwan." 

"Really? I highly doubt that. She didn't even bat an eyelash at you tonight."

"I beg to differ."

"Whatever, just know that she's going to chose me and...let's just drop the formalities because soon, we'll be one big family. Tonight, she's going to be mine." 

Joohyun takes a step closer to her. "I would love to see you try." 

Before Chae Young could retort, Jisoo steps outside calling for her. "Yah, what are you doing?"

Joohyun smirks at her before heading inside. 

Chae Young lets out a hard huff and glares at her. She walks to the door where her sister is waiting. 

"Yah, don't be rude. We are guests." Jisoo warns Chae Young. 

Chae Young continues to glare at Joohyun as she clenches her fist then she looks at her sister with determined eyes. "I'll show her.

As soon as they joing the others, Chae Young immediately advances towards Seungwan. 

“So, Seungwan-ssi, when will you take me out on a date?”

Seungwan is taken aback by the bold question. “Eh?”

“You are so cute when you look surprise. I don’t think I’ll ever get bored looking at you.” Chae Young says.

Sooyoung and Seulgi look at each other trying not to gag.

Joohyun sits to the side looking uninterested as she reads a book.

“Uh, thank you…?” Seungwan didn’t know what else to say.

“Say, I think we’d make a cute couple. Wouldn’t you agree? Actually, better yet, I think we’d make a perfect married couple. Everyone would be jealous of us so why don’t we just skip all the formalities and get married?” Chae Young says catching everyone off guard again.

“What?!” Everyone but Joohyun shouts in unison.

Chae Young looks at them with an unamused expression. “What? Just stating the truth. No need to be shouting guys.”

She does, however, notices how Joohyun is unmoving or interested which makes her a bit angry, the girl is ignoring her.

Seeing this, Chae Young suddenly moves to sit on Seungwan’s lap, once again shocking everyone.

“Uh…” Seungwan holds her hands out looking at everyone with a panic look on her face.

“Oooooo, you’re warm and your skin looks so soft. I bet your lips are even softer.” Chae Young says in a very seductive tone making everyone shiver in disgust and emabarrasment, including her sister.

“Yah. Yah. Yah. Stop it. You’re embarrassing me.” Jisoo says.

“Why? Seungwan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter