MATCH

THE SOLDIER'S WIFE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

A/N: NOTHING AGAINST CHAEYOUNG, JUST A STORY CHARACTER.

I TOO AM A FAN OF BP. 

 

 

 

 

 

“Unnie, pleeeeeeeease.”

“No. I don’t have time. You know how busy I am.”

“Just this once. Just this one time.”

“Yeri-ah…”

“Please, Seungwan unnie. Her sister keeps asking me about it and I’ve already told her how busy you are but she keeps bugging me about it. What do you have to lose? If you don’t like her, no hard feelings. Could you at least do it for me?” Yeri begs.

Seungwan lets out a defeated sigh. “Fine.”

Yeri squeals in excitement as she lunges forward to wrap Seungwan up into a hug. “Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. You’re the best.”

“I hope I don’t regret this.” Seungwan says.

“I can’t promise you that. All I know is, she’s very pretty. All the boys in town are very into her but she’s very into you.”

“That’s refreshing to know.”

“Alright, I will invite her over for dinner so you two can officially meet. Will that be okay?”

“Sure.”

Yeri smiles widely as she exits the room happily. Seungwan could only shake her head as she resumes fixing the ceiling.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Joohyun sits in the backyard quietly lost in her thoughts. She lets out a deep sigh and run a hand through her hair.

“What am I doing?” she whispers to herself.

“Hey, here you are. I was looking for you.”

Joohyun turns around. “Oh, Seungwan-ah, it’s you.”

Seungwan walks over to sit next to her. “What are you doing out here all by yourself?”

“I just needed some fresh air and some time to think.”

“Oh, sorry. I didn’t mean to interrupt.” Seungwan says and is about stand up but Joohyun places a hand on hers.

“It’s okay.”

“Are you sure, I’m not bothering you?”

“Yeah. And you said you were looking for me?”

Seungwan sits back down. “Oh, yeah. Yeri is inviting her friends over tonight so just wanted to know what we should do for dinner.”

“Oh, who is she bringing over?”

“Her new friend, Jisoo, and Jisoo’s sister Chae Young.”

“Oh.”

Sensing something off, Seungwan frowns. “Hey, are you okay? Seems like there’s something on your mind. You want to talk about it?”

Joohyun opens but closes it. She thinks for a minute and Seungwan lets her. After some time, she finally speaks. “It’s okay.”

Seungwan could tell it was really bothering her. “I’m here if you want to talk or need to vent. Don’t feel like you have to deal with it alone.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter