Luck 2 : Girl Like Me Are Good To Date?

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"NAYYYEEEOOONNN!!!" Jihyo's loud voice can be heard all over the university's grounds.

 

Nayeon sighing in frustration and annoyance as she walk towards to her group of friends that been calling her since 5 minutes after she declared her oh so secret love for the well-known eagle church kid, Kim Dahyun.

 

"Phew! We thought you don't have any plan noticing us! We've been calling you for almost 30 minutes but you didn't pick your phone!" Jihyo scolded her.

 

Sana shake Nayeon violently as she whined "What the hell, Nayeon? Why you didn't tell us about your love affair with that eagle kid? We're wondering here why you can't date decently then we will find out that you are dating your kid sister's bestfriend! They were right about you, huhuhu~" Sana said while pointing her fingers to Jihyo and Tzuyu. Both were muttering under breathe.

 

"Right about what?" Nayeon managely answered.

 

"You were a pedo and GAY!"

 

Nayeon then smack Sana's head "You know why it is right, Sana? This is all because of you, Minatozaki Sana!" Nayeon shouted angrily.

 

"Yah! Don't hit me!!!!" Sana shouted while shielding herself from Nayeon's big hands.

 

"I knew it, you always cause trouble, Sana.." Tzuyu shook her head with playful smile on her face.

 

"Staphh it! Please, I'm begging you! I didn't know that you have relationship to that kid! Ouch, it hurts!!" Sana groaned while rubbing her shoulder.

 

"Listen, you three! Please come here,, I need to tell you something important especially you, Minatozaki Sana.. if you accidentally spit this out, I'm going to destroy your oh so called idol face, I will not hesitate to do that." Nayeon's dark side was showing now and the three feel chills down to their spine so they went closer to Nayeon.

 

 

They formed circle, Nayeon revealed "Everything happened there is just only pretend. We're not dating, I'm not gay and I'm surely not a pedo and I'm hundred percent sure that I freaking don't like that eagle!"

 

 

Nayeon faced to Sana as she tell this words with gritted teeth "If you didn't bring Jennie and told her that I am gay, this won't be happening and I need you to help me to figure out how can I stupidly stop that kid for loving me!"

 

 

Sana scoffed confidently "It's not my fault that you try to lie and everything. Jennie might be intimidating and scary but she's sweet person and it's not my fault that in people here in this whole wide world you chose that eagle so it's your bad, Nayeon."

 

 

Nayeon clenched her fist as she listened to Sana. "Why it must be Dahyun for sakes?! You could just choose me, I'm better than her and I'm gay too plus you will fall for me for sure with my precious----"

 

 

"Ouch! Jihyo-ah!!!! Even you?! Geez, my beautiful skin will be get dirty from your filthy hands!" Sana groaned.

 

 

"If you won't shut up about suggesting yourself to Nayeon, I'll pull your throat out. Nayeon is having a hard time for this because of your stupidness." Jihyo threatened and Sana come behind to Tzuyu to shield herself from her friends' deathly glare. Tzuyu looked at her and Sana pleaded at her "Please, I'll shut up now, I don't want to receive your comment. I will be behave. Your words sometimes hurting me, Tzuyu-ah. Let me live peacefully."

 

 

"So, Nayeon... Since you used to break hearts, why won't you just break hers? Just make it like a week like you used to do and your name is already clean." Jihyo suggested.

 

 

"I'll try that, Jihyo but you know her, she's ain't gonna give up that easily. I tried to explain the whole situation to her but I feel like I really can't, she's doing great for resisting me to break up with her... You wanna hear it out?"

 

(FLASHBACK)

 

"Dahyun, it's just pretend."

 

 

Dahyun stopped talking, she looked at Nayeon with her teary eyes. Her lips are starting to tremble like a little kid who is starting to cry.

 

Oh my god, her girlfriend is a freaking kid! Hold on a second, did she admittedly say that her girlfriend is Kim Dahyun?

 

"W-Why can't we make it real? D-Don't you really like me even a bit?"

 

Nayeon was having mental breakdown "Well, I-I do because Chaeng is your bestfriend but ----"

 

"That's it! That's all that I need to hear! You like me and I like you too!" Dahyun went back to usual self as she said this enthusiastically.

 

 

"But Dahyun... We're supposedly pretending. It's not that I like you that way, it's just that --"

 

 

"So a-are you breaking up with me already? It's been only 10 minutes, 23 seconds for being your girlfriend but you decided to break up with me?" Dahyun asked with tears flowing down on her cheeks already.

 

 

Nayeon heard how Dahyun's voice crack as she ask that question. Wow, she's so fast to cry. She can be actress soon. As long as Nayeon wanted to be cold and mean, how goddamn can she say no when the girl in front of her was still adorable with her face because now, she's blowing up with her nose using the cute hanky while looking at her with pleading eyes.. Ugh.. Fine! Fine!

 

 

Nayeon surrenders for whatever Dahyun trying to do with her. She can go along the embarassment than being with the leader of the gang. She rather chose to be in comedy than action fic. But she needs to get out of this mess, but she don't know how. Maybe she just need to make Dahyun stop liking her but what can possibly stop liking her? She doesn't have any idea, even an idea why she likes her so much at the first place? She need to know Dahyun first like what she hates, she likes and that's the way she can get out from Dahyun's heart.

 


Nayeon just simply smile and nod to herself before she said to herself "Fighting, Im Nayeon!"

 

"Fine, I'm not breaking up with you, yet. Just stop crying and you go home."

 

 

Dahyun stops crying and look at Nayeon before she asks "R-Really? Then, let's go home together?"

 

Calm down, Im Nayeon. Deep breathe, deep breathe.

 

"Dahyun-ah.. I won't go home with you.."

 

 

"But we are dating and we should----"

 

It's just a pretend, stupid!

 

Nayeon pursed her lips and exhaled deeply before she said "Dahyun... My friends wanted me to meet them. Go home straight without me." Nayeon answered right away, she need to get out of here first and clear her mind with this mess.

 

 

"But! Still, you're my----"

 

 

"Go home, Dahyun-ah.. You don't want me to break up with you, aren't you? Just listen to me, okay?" Nayeon used her authoritative tone she usually use to Chaeyoung.

 

 

"Okay, Nayeon unnie. I'll go home, be safe." Dahyun said with a shy smile on her lips then she thought something.

 

 

"Why you giving this?" Nayeon asked her because Dahyun took off her hoodie and handed it to her who was looking at her with disbelief.

 

 

"You will feel cold outside when you go home later. It will make you warm, so does your heart.." Dahyun said while her gaze directly on Nayeon's. Her voice was calming that Nayeon forgot that she's actually standing and not sleeping. She was lost of words.

 

 

Dahyun smile naughtily and took the hoodie from Nayeon's arms as she was the one who wrap the hoodie around Nayeon's body as she make her wear it.

 

"I know that you won't wear it if Im not there." Dahyun said softly then she pull up the zipper without breaking eye contact with the older girl, leaving her being breathless because of the space between them. Nayeon's eyes were baffled while looking at the younger girl as she stops the zipper at the neck part of the hoodie, their faces were only few centrimeters away.

 

 

"Have fun with your friends, my girlfriend."

 

 

Dahyun gave Nayeon an eyesmile before she fixes Nayeon's hair "I'll go home now. You look prettier today, unnie because you're wearing my favorite hoodie. Perfect combination."

 

 

Nayeon got flustered, "Y-Yeah, just go.. Shoo! I mean, fly! Eagle! Fly!" Nayeon wanted to smack herself mentally for saying this as Dahyun did what she said when she started flapping her arms while banging her head like her eagle dance while exiting the room and the best part of it when Dahyun stupidly shouted while doing it.

 

 

"Bye, bye, my girlfriend! Love you!!"

 

 

Nayeon almost faint when she heard it and she just want to hide to everyone else and ran away.

 

That kid.. I almost got heart attack when her face was so close and she made me wear her clothing! Aishhh! This is so terrible day! You're unlucky this time, Nayeon-ah..

 

 

She checks her phone and saw that her close friends was questioning her about the revelation. She scrolled her messages and saw new bunches of it. She tightened her grip on her phone when she suddenly remember who's fault is this.

 

 

"Minatozaki Sana!!!!!!"

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

"Aww! Aww! Nayeon unnie, stop it! I'm sorry, okay?" Sana pouted while rubbing her sides as Nayeon pinch it while telling the whole story behind why can't she just broke up with Kim Dahyun.

 

 

"Why it must be really Dahyun, Nayeon-ah? You don't really thought someone? Did you really need that the person is in that area? You could just blurt some fake name and tell her that she or he is your childhood friend or that person is far away from you now that you have long distance relationship with that person." Tzuyu said while crossing her arms. She might be younger than them but sometimes she scolded her Nayeon unnie for her decisions and obviously, she also did this to Sana who always making trouble.

 

 

"Aisshhhhh!!! I don't know! I feel like Jennie is threatening me! If I lie, I feel like she will kill me, that's why I need someone that I know their name. It's just that she's only the one who I know the name!"

 

Jihyo deeply sighed and said "Enough. Done is done, we have nothing to do with it."

 

 

Jihyo turn to face Nayeon "Nayeon, why won't you just give that kid a chance, that kid has been liking you since we're in high school, I think she's suitable for you."

 

Nayeon laughed crazily and patted Jihyo's shoulders "Jihyo-ah, I've been telling for like four times since then, Dahyun was not my style. I mean... yeah, she's quite pretty at all but you know my ideal person, right? She was too far of my criteria. She was like my little annoying dongsaeng in my eyes!"

 

 

"Okay, we get it. Don't regret if we do something on her."

 

 

"What do you mean?" Nayeon was confused with Jihyo's words "Sana... I don't know I'll ask this to you but can you flirt with that kid so that you can repay what mess you did to Nayeon. I can't bear to see her heart break into pieces when Nayeon herself did it, I'll believe that she has purest love for her."

 

 

Jihyo walk away, leaving the three. They were confuse why Jihyo acted like that in the first place, was it Jeongyeon her sister not Jihyo?

 

 

"Woah.. What happen to her? Sana yah, don't do that. I have a hunch that kid was still chooses me over you. Jihyo might want me to realize something."Nayeon said, she was concerned about Jihyo's attitude earlier.

 

 

"It's okay, Nayeon unnie. Jihyo's right, I did the mess and I'm the one who should end it. Don't worry, she will instantly forget you if I confess to her tomorrow. That kid will be under on my charms." Sana giggled with the thought as she wanted to try if her flirting experiences was really helping her now with this kind of situation. She never thought that flirting is an advantage.

 

 

"Don't do it, Sana unnie." Tzuyu said it in her firm tone. Sana gasped loudly then she looks at Tzuyu surprisingly. She walk over her and raise her hand, waving up and down in front of Tzuyu's face.

 

 

"Omo.. I can't believe what I'm hearing today! 'Don't do it, Sana unnie.' Goshh!! You sound mad and jealous there, hmm? You know, Tzuyu.. I've been keep telling you that I won't like you because you only break my heart with your savage words, it hurts me a lot, you know.." Sana grinned widely as she keep getting closer to the younger girl, more likely sticking at her.

 

 

"Uhmmm.. guys, I'll go home now, okay.. bye.. Sorry, Tzuyu-ah.." Nayeon left the two because she knows what will happen next.

 

"Poor Sana.. She is really stubborn to forget that Tzuyu hates getting in her space.. Aigoo.. I don't want to hear her words.." Nayeon said to herself then she hears a loud cry. She knew it. Chou Tzuyu makes Minatozaki Sana cry, again, as always.

 

 

"If I can't handle them, how am I gonna do with my childish girlfriend? Aishh! Calling her my girlfriend makes me want to scowl, that kid.." Nayeon shakes her head while walking to her home.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

LUCK#2 : GIRL LIKE ME ARE GOOD TO DATE?

(From Nayeon's Introduction In Sixteen)

___________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Since when it actually started? Since when that kid become so crazy over her. As much as she can remember, maybe during one of her student council elections? Competitions? Speeches? Or possibly when they first met? Maybe that kid fell in love with her at the first sight.

 

That could be possible answer..

 

But when they did met?

 

Ah!! She remembered!

 

 

It was almost evening when she come home that day when she was at her 10th grade while Chaeyoung was in her 7th grade, she came late because of her extracurricular activities to gain incentives to have better grades in that period.

 

 

"Nabongs.. call your lil sis and her friend to eat dinner with us, it's already time. Go call them at the upstairs." Her mother commanded her. Nayeon just shrugged and answer "Yes, I call them but I won't eat dinner. I need to work something else."

 

 

"Are you sure, honey? You'll starving yourself again, eat with us,"

 

 

"Mom.. I just really need to finish this first then i'll eat, okay?" Nayeon smiles tiredly and went up to call her younger sister.

 

 

She knocked the door many times before she yelled "Hey, the dinner is ready. Go down and eat!"

 

"Okay, unnie! We'll go down!" Chaeyoung answered back excitedly unusually. She's really different when she's with her friends, Nayeon thought. She lazily walked into her room. She brought her things she needed before she started her work.

 

 

In her midst of her work, she heard loud laughters and loud music blasting next to her room which is mean it came from her younger sister's room. Nayeon couldn't concentrate on her book and decided to scold her younger sister this time because it's already almost midnight, her friend and her were still noisy that might cause trouble for waking u

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter