ONE YEAR WITH LUCKY + NOT SO TRAILER (FMV)

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello readers/chingus, It's already a year when I published this fic and I have mixed emotions with this. First, I am happy because it's already a year since this fic is on-going and the support & love keeps going strong, the subscribers keeps getting added per day, the comments were going a lot as well especially the upvotes, I didn't expect it will reach high like this so thank you, thank you a lot. Second, since it's already a year, is my pace slow? I think it is somehow and also I only updating one chapter per month and that is not quite good.. because me as a reader, I want to finish the story because I wanted to know what happens next quickly so yeah it is like 'thank you for bearing me for a year note', just kidding!! I know some of you miss the way I update/write chapters because this fic used to be fluff/cute but it's getting angsty so I'm trying my best to make cute update comeback! Hahahaha! Again, thank you, thank you so much for all your love towards this fic. As a compensation for breaking my promise that I'll make an update last 2 weeks, I guess? Because actually, I accidentally deleted the draft of the next chapter. I keep ranting it on the twitter like last week and it should be updated too last week so I'm really pissed but anyway because of that, I make the trailer already as a compensation and a gift as well since this is already one year old fic so please check it out!

 

 

THE LINK: https://youtu.be/HSN0RWjOkYQ

Or cl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter