Luck 6 : Tell Me You Too

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


It's rainy day today. Even Nayeon is a workaholic student, she hates going to school on this kind of weather. But she loves to get an A more than anything else and as a president of the student council, she must have complete attendance for the whole year as she doesn't anyone to judge her or let's say having a special treatment. So she do her best to show to everyone that she works and studies really hard to get everyone's trust. In the end, she still get out from her bed and prepare for the rainy classes.

"I don't think that kid won't bother to go here at this weather. I would bet my life that she will be scaredy cat to go out herself. Kids tend to get scare at thunders." Nayeon chuckled to herself as she walking towards to the door when suddenly she realize something.


Did I really think Dahyun again? Aishh.. Whatever..


She continue her steps then she stopped as she turn the door knob then suddenly a voice greeted her so brightly that she hears a  very loud lightning strike up to the sky along this line.


"GOOD MORNING GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!"


Nayeon noted to herself that Dahyun's greeting is really perfect moment to say this is the worst day ever like she is doomed already in this morning as there's lightning as the background music.


What a good morning indeed....


___________________________________________________________
                 

 Luck # 6 : Tell Me You Too

(Like A Fool, The Story Begins)

___________________________________________________________

 


Nayeon scan Dahyun as she the kid wearing a bunny hoodie and an umbrella with bunny ears on it.


"You sure like that bunnies.." 


Dahyun smiled then answered "I do because this remind me of you but this for you, unnie." Dahyun remove her hoodie from her body then she wraps Nayeon in a hoodie.

Before Nayeon could protest, Dahyun get another hoodie from her bag that looks like the hoodie she gave Nayeon. Nayeon's eyes widen as she think that Dahyun bought a couple hoodie for the both of them then suddenly Dahyun explain.


"I bought this new hoodie along with yours. It's cute, right? It's too bad they don't have another bunnie hoodies. I just pick this tofu hoodie cause that's my nickname too. Good thing bunnies and tofu are white. Cute, right?" Dahyun asked as she almost cover Nayeon's face on how close she is showing the hoodie. Nayeon clenches her jaw because Dahyun look somehow teasing her by showing the hoodie with a little dance. Nayeon irritatingly answer back "Yeah, yeah! Just wear it!"


Dahyun happily complied as she wears it. After that, she opens the umbrella while smiling. 

"I have my own, Dahyun. Use it for yourself."


"No uh-uh! I won't take that as an answer, my girlfriend." Dahyun wags her finger at Nayeon before she tilt the umbrella to make sure Nayeon doesn't get wet from the rain.


Dahyun flashes her fuzzy smile as she asked "Ready?"


Nayeon just nod and they walk together under the umbrella with their bodies pressed against to each other. Nayeon noticed how Dahyun still smiling as they keep walking. Is she always like this? Being too happy in everything?


"You're smiling a lot. Others were frowning as their clothes get wet but you still have smile on your lips. You're really a kid."


Dahyun just nodded her head then look at Nayeon endearingly as she answer.


"It's because of you, unnie. Neo~ Neo~ Neoooo~" Dahyun cutely say it while closing her eyes and pointing her index finger at Nayeon. 


Nayeon almost puked when Dahyun show her aegyo. Can she say that she want to hit her head again?


What the hell? Nayeon thought to herself. She calmed herself because it's quite bad day today and she doesn't to be so worked up early because of this kid.


Nayeon decided to just go along with Dahyun's antics as she teasingly asked "What was that? Is that a spoiler for your next hit dance?" 


"No~ It's not~ This is just my new aegyo. It's cute, right?" Dahyun blinked her eyes cutely as she asked again if it is cute.


"Yeah, yeah, yeah, sure whatever. Just do what you want in your life. Cute or not, I'll just say yeah yeah whatever." Nayeon nonchalantly said.


They keep walking then suddenly Dahyun shot her arms up in the air as she keep chanting "OOHH! OOHH! OHHH!" like a kid who is excited to tell her class what she did in the weekends.

"Why do you need to raise your hand? You could just say it. You're holding umbrella with your other hand, it might slip your hands."


Dahyun doesn't know actually why she always do this whenever she has something to say. She really usually doing this. Just a habit.

"I just got an idea, unnie. I realize that we don't have a nickname for each other. "


"A nickname?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow. What does this kid want me to do?


"You know like baby, sweetheart, darling, cupcake, muffin, honey, apple pie, peanut butter and jelly....."

Nayeon let out a exasperated sigh and halts before Dahyun say anymore disgustingly fattening sweet food.


"Okay, okay. I get your point."Nayeon stopped her.

"So what do you want to call me?" Dahyun's eyes are shining as she anticipate the next words of her crush will say.


"Hmmm... I think I call you... a brat?" 

"Brat?" Dahyun wondered.


"Because you act like one and you are like a kid so I call you brat." Dahyun frowned but decided to shake it off. She loves Nayeon so much that she don't want to fight back.


"Ohh okay.. Call me a brat, I call you beach.."


"You mean, a .."

"Yes, that one. I heard American uses that." Dahyun nods. Nayeon just growled before she explode with hurtful words she doesn't want to spit out. It's still early in the morning and raining heavily, Dahyun really pissing her off. What a great combination to start her day.

 

"I love you, ~" She hears Dahyun say it with full of aegyo despite the word she used.


"Yah! You can't just throw those three words."

Dahyun tilt her head to the side and wonders "What three words?"


"I love you.." Nayeon answers easily.


Dahyun gasped cutely, blushing so hard while her smile grew so bigger before exploding her cute giggles.


"I love you too..."


"What?" Nayeon's eyes widen as she realize  what Dahyun just made her do "I mean.. I--I just want---ARGGHHHH!!" Nayeon realizes that if she lack of something to say she just say this.


"ARGGHHHHH!!!!" Nayeon tries to walk away but ended up getting wet from the rain as she walks ahead. 

"WAIT UNNIE! THE RAIN!!"

Then Dahyun suddenly grab her hand harshly and pull her closer to her as she protected Nayeon from heavy raindrops.


Nayeon got bewilder from the younger girl's actions. She ended up wrapped by Dahyun's arm as the kid put her arm around her waist. She wants to protest but Dahyun kept her tight hold on her waist. Dahyun didn't speak about that so Nayeon just let hold her.


Shortly, they arrive at the university grounds. Dahyun halted her steps and look at Nayeon. "Unnie.. don't go away like that again." Dahyun said it softly. Nayeon wonders that where is the goofy Kim Dahyun go as she see different Dahyun in front of her. She looks so serious. 


"I'm scared that you get sick because of rain. If you get sick, it's my fault. I didn't take care you well being your girlfriend. If you get sick, you will be absent and if you are absent, you miss the classes and marks, you miss one day from your perfect attendance and if you are absent, I'm going to miss you, Nayeon.."


Nayeon forgets everything around her except Dahyun's words. Even  this is only just for pretend purposes, Dahyun still cares. Even she only hurt her, Dahyun still loves her. Even she ignore or break her heart, Dahyun still be there for her. Anyone wanted this kind of love where that someone is willing to do everything for her even it is not assure that you will love her back. Dahyun wants her so bad. Dahyun likes her so bad. Dahyun loves her so bad. Why she doing those so bad? Nayeon has no idea. Dahyun didn't mention it before even to her confessions. Dahyun didn't say the 'real root of her undying love'


Nayeon hates this when Dahyun say or do something that goes into her heart. Like this, if you could ask her she will say, she was touched by the concern and the same time she is flattered from the last sentence. It's definitely shoot directly to her heart. Any girls would instantly fall for her in this case. But the thing is, this is Dahyun. The Dahyun she used to know as an annoying kid bothering her during her highschool days every morning that is now full grown up woman from appearance but still a kid at heart.


If it's you... Will you change your heart to this kid?


Both of them were staring back to each other. Don't know what to say next. Then suddenly Dahyun tiptoed and place a soft kiss on Nayeon's forehead. Nayeon's eyes widen again on unexpected actions from Kim Dahyun.

 

"I love you, Im Nayeon. One day, you will always tell me you too. I won't give up on you." Dahyun said it, still holding a cute umbrella, under heavy rain and at the center of the university grounds where no one else were walking as they ran going inside but the two were still there.

 

~Let the love songs play in background, LOL!

 

 

It's beautiful life, beautiful day~ I don't know the rest of the lyrics of Goblin's OST, yeah~

 


Then Dahyun just smiles as she takes Nayeon's hand because the older girl is not responding anything she is saying. And they went in without words exchange.


The three girls were grinning widely as they gushed how cute the two while they were behind the wall.

"Awww! Look at Nayeon unnie.. She looks like a lost puppy~" Sana squealing right in front of Tzuyu's ears. She covered , still spying the two.

"This is going to be easy for us, Chou Tzuyu. I can feel it." Jihyo smiles fondly at the two.

"MPHFFFMHDJAJSKSKDKEKLA" Sana answered back, still muffled by Tzuyu's hand.

"EWWWW! SANA! YOU SPIT OUT SALIVA ON MY HAND, YOU SNAKE!!" Tzuyu pull out her hand disgustingly. 

"I DIDN'T SPIT! I WAS KISSING YOUR PALM, YOU GIANT!"

"Wae? Wae? Wae?" Tzuyu asked while glaring at her. 


"You two were so gross! I don't need to hear your oh so lovey dovey bickers! You really so obvious. Gosh! You two were frustrating!" Jihyo walked away, she hates being third wheel from the two. Those two were really confusing. Minute ago, they don't like each other and minute later, they were so into to each other. 


I'm really done with their push and pull game...


Sana sheepishly smile at Tzuyu while scratching her neck, fighting back to let out a giggle. "I just like to kiss your palm. It smells nice. Goodbye!!" Sana ran away fastly. Tzuyu just look at her hand and tries to smell it.

"Not bad.. But really she spit out. Is this how she kiss? That's gross." Tzuyu chuckled as she starts going to her class.

______________________________________________

Why is this situation with Jeongyeon so hard for Hirai Momo?

She almost forgot that she used to people giving attention to her but not this time, Jeongyeon won't even look at her, unless  she's giving her order so Momo promised to herself that whenever she has free time she will go here and only eat here in her cafe.

That's why she's here again to have split moment with her Jeongyeonnie and this time without her other Japanese friend cause that girl's help seems like nothing is going right. So today, Momo swore that would change.

 

She read somewhere that saying something positive brightens up a person's day and by the end of the day, the person will remember that good thing that someone said to them.


And that's her goal today. To compliment and make Jeongyeon remember her. She believes that this is going to work for now because this is easiest thing that she could do to Jeongyeon unlike Sana who expecting her to move like she's some sort of protagonist in novels or fanfictions. That girl thinks like they were living in fiction life.


Quit talking about her Japanese rival to Jeong's heart as she was standing by the counter, thinking what positive she could say to Jeongyeon right now. She look around to find something positive. She can't think any positive thing here. Poor her..


She pouted then she got an idea. Hmmm... how about coffee? Jeongyeon? Jeongyeon is positive?

Coffee is good? Jeongyeon is good? What else? What? What? Momo is internally panicking as she see Jeongyeon walking towards, holding her coffee.

Momo dazed a bit before she register her that Jeongyeon was still holding her coffee, shaking a bit in front of her face.


"Here's your coffee.." Jeongyeon repeated. Momo bows down and smile apologetically as she accepted the coffee. Their hands brushes against to each other that makes Momo smile wider. 

"Uhmm.. Thanks.." Momo shyly said then she realizes she misses the chance to compliment her. She cursed internally. This is not what I'm expecting. Why am I like this?


"Uhmm.. Jeongyeon.." Momo trails off, finding something positive. Think, Momo, think! You don't need Sana for this.


"Huh?" Jeongyeon tilt her head, confused.


"Uhmm... The cash register looks good and cool l-like you..." 

Cash register? Like Jeongyeon? Wow! Really Momo? This is why she didn't like you, idiot. Momo shuts her eyes tightly as while thinking this thoughts. She's embarassed as she looks down and let her hair cover her face. She's really screwed up. She has no longer chance to be with Jeongyeon.


"Oh? Really? No one did ever compliment our cash register here. I didn't know that you have interest when it comes to technology. That's cool. Uhmm.. thanks.." Jeongyeon awkwardly answers while scratching her neck to let out her nervousness in front of her long time crush who just complimented their cash register. 


"Sure.." Momo bow down hesitantly then ran out of the cafe in full speed with her coffee that has Jeongyeon's writing and it says.


Thanks for coming to TWICE'S CAFE & BAKERY, Momo-shii! Hope you enjoy our warmest treat in this cold weather! We wish that you will feel get better and come in our shop again with a smile. ❤

By: Yoo Jeongyeon 🙂

 

Momo decided to not drink the coffee anymore as she wanted to keep the coffee in her fridge for the long time cause she didn't know Jeongyeon knows her name. Momo escaped a dreamily sigh as she say to herself.

 

"Sana won't steal you away from me. I'll get you sooner, Yoo Jeongyeon."

 

______________________________________________

 

Myoui Mina

If one word could ever describe her name from Nayeon's vocabulary she could only say this...


Rival..
Enemy..
Nightmare..

 

 

As Chaeyoung said, their genes are quite prodigy-like like they excel on different things. They were bunches of nerds and geniuses, well for Chaeyoung's case, she got different expertise and it was her artistry and creativeness.

Mina and her...
It's unlucky for her that they were the same age.
It's unlucky for her that they look alike.
It's unlucky for her they were same height.
It's unlucky for her they were called twins.
It's unlucky for her that their parents were really so close to each other.
It's unlucky for her that Mina's parents were always busy so her parents accepted Mina to be always with them and become their daughter too.
It's unlucky for her that they were the same.
It's so unlucky to her side.


Their rivalry started since when they were wearing diapers aka babies. Her mother told her that she was always crying whenever she saw her parents carrying Mina, feeding Mina or for worst, cooing Mina's adorable actions as Mina's mom always, have always give favor to take care Mina too as her mom go to her work that requires her to go to the other countries so her mom don't have any choice to take care Mina like her true daughter even she was her aunt. My mom was really a good person indeed and she can't believe that she was so bitter since birth at Mina.


They were three years old when both of their parents decided to live together in one house. At first, she was happy about the news because she loves people but sooner she regreted saying it. Both families always, have always compare them. That's the big disadvantage when there is two same aged relatives. Mina is quiet, timid and shy kid meanwhile she is adventurous, talkative and active. Since their family are nerds, they chooses Mina since she's the one you can leave that you will not get worried as she stay still and stick to one place unlike her that always look for something fun to do or for worst, she looks for trouble. She admitted that she's a pain in her parent's when she was so young. While Mina always, have always receive all the love and compliments for being a good discipline girl. Nayeon was forever grumpy at that title.


So she tries to do her best to become good daughter too to her parents so she can receive that kind of compliments.


It's always been like that, Mina is good and Nayeon is bad. Started when they attended same school during their kindergarten, the teacher put Mina as the first place and Nayeon as the second place. Nayeon whines everyday to her mother that Mina got more stars than her that she claimed that she is better reader than Mina. Yeah, she brags a lot of it when they were young because Mina has Japanese blood and also she doesn't talk too much making Nayeon knew Mina's weakness is reading and Nayeon didn't understand why their teacher make Mina as her best student.


"Darling, your teacher told me why she put you on the second place and I think being second is not the bad thing. You still did a good job" 


No... That's not what she looking for her mother's answer. 'Good job' means 'keep trying hard' to her. She will not let hear those words again but Mina is really hella lucky than her.

 

She still always hears that phrase when she's with Mina in a class. Second is already a no-no for Im Nayeon but Mina defeating her is a big huge no with the capital n and o. She thinks that she will feel better if just someone is in the first place not her cousin Mina because Mina already ruin enough.


"Minari is a good kid. Discipline, quiet and always listening to me. For Nayeonnie, yes she is a genius for a kid like her but she's really talkative with the other kids. The kids can't focus to the lessons as she always talk and play with them even I am discussing. I know she is type of girl who is friendly but the thing is she affect the other kids, she was distracting the whole class." That's the full detailed answer of her teacher when her mother got their grades with little Nayeon holding her left hand and little Mina on her right. So the one who make her rank down is her being friendly, is it a bad thing now, huh?

 

So that's the start of their official rivalry between them...

Those times were always a big headache for her, thinking of ways defeating Mina. It stressed the hell out of her. Good thing that Mina's parents decided to go back to Japan and live there at the age of ten. 


It's ten years when she suffers being the second. She hated it so much to the point that she encourages Mina to fight with her but the latter just laugh at her and says she is childish. No one would ever dare to say that word to her. Only Mina could and only Mina could ever experience Nayeon's hell wrath as she pounded the innocent girl and left sratches on her body.


That's the first and last time she will do that. After all, her parents scolded her for hurting Mina because she only says 'she is childish' is the most childish fight ever they've seen. Nayeon felt embarrassed of the reason. Chaeyoung always teases her that until now.

Speaking of her little sister, if Chaeyoung would choose between her and Mina, she doesn't hesitate to choose Mina instead too. The fact that they were much closer and sweet when they were together made her feel lonely and outcasted between the two. When she was alone with Chaeyoung, her younger sister could only and nothing more. 


It's unlucky for her that her taste and Chaeyoung's are different.
It's unlucky for her that Mina and Chaeyoung's likes are really similar like they were real sisters.
It's unlucky for her that she can't understand any Chaeyoung's logic at all but Mina can.


It's obvious that her little sister always, have always enjoy Mina's company. How loud she talks, how often she laughs, how excited to talk or to see her, how she praise and she could only do is just nod and pay no attention to her as she read the book instead.


Chaeyoung likes Mina more than me...

That's a fact...

But the list never stops there. There's a lot of scene where Nayeon felt like Mina steal something to her. Everything for them turns into competition, a rivalry and made them into two enemies. 

Her parents that is always happier and supportive whenever Mina is there....
Her relatives that is always comparing them and asking for their IQ that Mina is definitely much higher than hers....
Chaeyoung who always chooses to come with Mina when they go to mart while she can't come when Nayeon ask her out for a shopping...
Her grades that always, have always that is lower, 0.1 if possible, making her second rank because the difference of 0.1 or by decimal points...
Her teachers loves discipline at most as if it was the most important thing in the school than exam scores or grades in general...
Schoolmates that they prefer quiet Mina than to super active Nayeon...
Even her crushes that sooner she got known has liking to Mina...
Even her dog, Koko that is always excited whenever she see Mina coming than her giving attention to her pet. Her dog even slept on her during their playtime


It's unlucky for her that she didn't win anything when it comes to Mina. 


Mina always, have always defeated her.


And right now, all the feelings she felt before were coming back once again when she heard 'Mina', 'same school' and 'live with us'. Her world collapsed and her throne is being danger at this moment. No way she could let Mina be her classmate again on her classes. 

She feels all her hard work and effort were all transfer to Myoui Mina which will be get known as the fact they were cousins and much similar too each other except from the personality.

Mina is like a person you would think never do that but the truth she can. She suprises you a lot. She did things unexpectedly. When Nayeon thought she is winning but the truth is Mina knows she's not as she work on her greatest counterattack that definitely loses Nayeon. Nayeon hated the fact that Mina work or fight back in the most subtle way that you didn't notice that she has something under her sleeve that makes you surprise. Nayeon hated Mina for being not obvious with her actions, in short.


Mina's tactics were always like that and Nayeon would always like to think that Mina might secretly hated her too.

After all, who in their right mind thinks it's fine to have Nayeon always, have always challenges her in everything? No one. To conclude, Nayeon and Mina's rivalry never stops till their death do as they part.


"OHMYGOSH!!" Sana exclaimed loudly as her slips on her chair that Nayeon's thought interrupted. The three of them look at Sana with raised eyebrows. Sana's smile widen as she get up  while looking at her phone like a crazy fangirl spazzing her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter