Luck 16 : I'm Loving Loving Loving That Love Line

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


HOMO!”

 

Sana gasps out loud as she walks in the theatre, and the first thing she sees her bestfriend kissing someone right there on the stage.

 

"OWWWW!!!”

 

Sana rubs the back of her head as Jihyo and Momo practically wrestles her out before she disturb, the two “practicing” their kissing scene in the theatre.

 

“What the heck is that about, Sana?” Momo grimaced.

 

“I’m sorry… I’m sorry… I was supposed to say Omo but I accidentally added the H for emphasis after what I saw. Did that thing really happen?"

 

"What do you mean?" Jihyo furrowed her eyebrows.

 

The three slowly pop their heads one by one, sighing in relief as the two were still caught up in each other. The three tried sneaking in for a better look, crawling like the Asian ninjas that they are as the hid behind the bleachers.

 

And yup… two lips are still glued to each other.

 

“Are they making out?” Momo dumbly asked. 

 

“No… doesn’t look like it. They’re so innocent, they need to byun it out.” Sana answered like an expert.

 

“You guys just stop.” Jihyo hush the two, while checking back on the two lovebirds.

 

Even from afar they could still see how bright Nayeon's smile is. The two weren’t kissing anymore but they’re just gazing at each other, as if letting the effect of their kiss just take over. Dahyun leans closer once again, but this time just rubbing her nose on Nayeon's.

 


"It's really true, huh. It's finally confirmed. It's finally real, I can smell confession..." Jihyo grinned ear to ear, watching them fondly. 

 

She thought 'Finally, thank God, our bestfriend opened her eyes and give the kid a chance..Finally, ing finally..'

 

Suddenly, she can hear sobs coming out from someone, Jihyo turn her head and see Sana having tears on her eyes so Momo asked her Japanese friend "Sana-chan? Why are you crying?" 

 


Sana gulped down hard before she answer with a fond smile "Nothing, I'm just happy for our Dahyunnie. She have been through a lot. Finally, her day came true."

 

"What do you mean, guys? Aren't they already dating? You two seems so emotional watching them kissed. Isn't normal for girlfriends to kiss a lot? I'm confused. It was as if they were not real girlfriends." Momo speak out her confusion all this time watching them.

 

Oh, shoot.. Sana and Jihyo both thought. They forgot that it was only them who knew this 'fake dating scheme to get rid persistent Jennie' They didn't let Momo know about this so they choose to lie since Momo quite a gullible at these things, she can spill these out without any hesitation plus Nayeon doesn't want to share any of this except her circle of friends. Sana, Tzuyu, Jihyo, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung whose the only ones who knew about this on Nayeon's consent.

 

Sana nervously chuckled "Jihyo and I were bit dramatic over them. It's rare for us to see them eating each other's face, right Ji?"


"Yeah.. It's just nice to see them being like this. We may never caught them like this. They were good hiding this things. You know, our president, she doesn't like to ruin her respectable image. She likes to be lowkey in this things." Jihyo nervously smiled at Momo. Thank God that somehow someone like Momo is with them and she believes it pretty easily.

 


"Ah, I get it. I understand. It will be negative in her reputation if she kisses her kid girlfriend all the time."

 

Sana and Jihyo mentally high-five to each other. 


"By the way, Momoring. Sana told me your love for Yoo Jeongyeon. Is there any progress with you two? Maybe I can help you? Because that two, I helped them, I wanna be cupid this year. I enjoyed it a lot." Jihyo proudly face towards Momo, waiting for an answer.

 

"Sure.. This snake didn't help, to be honest. I rather want to get help from you. You're quite close to Jeongyeon because you two known each other for a long time." 


"Okay, it settle then. I'll set up you two. I'll ask Jeongyeon about you." Momo shook her head eagerly as she blushes "No, no, no. Don't do that. She might sense it. I'm not sure. Uhmm.. I don't know..."

 

"Mo, it's fine. I'm sure she will not get an idea or something. I will just try to be subtle." Jihyo reassures.

 

"You sure?"

 

"Yep, count on me Hirai. You just need to follow my words then you will get the girl of your dreams. I'll handle it, okay?"

 

"Momo, in God Jihyo, we trust! Believe her!" Sana hyperly chanted these words with wheeze.

 


...

 


"Guys, we need to hide!" Jihyo pulled the two before the two kissing girls caught them because of Sana's careless action. They did forget they were spying them. Jihyo hit Sana for being so loud. 

 

"You almost got us kill by Nayeon, Sana. You're really dumb dumb." Jihyo hissed.

 

Meanwhile....

 

Dahyun pulled back so that she can look Nayeon intently, catching her breathe. They looked at each other deeply, lost in their own thoughts. 

 


"I-Is that okay? I mean... is the kiss good enough to be kissing scene in your play?" Dahyun rambles.

 


"More than enough..." Nayeon breathlessly said.

 

"W-What?"

 

"Our kiss is more than enough to be used in play, Kim Dahyun." Nayeon softly told her, her heart is beating so hard right now as she said these words like she's choking because of how she feels right now. Her whole body is trembling. She became nervous under Dahyun's piercing gaze on hers. Too much emotions running in Nayeon's insides. 

 

"Nayeon unnie..." Dahyun called her when suddenly Sana's high pitched voice startle the both of them as the result Nayeon pushed Dahyun away from her.

 


Nayeon look at the intruder and she saw no one. 

 

Maybe Sana is going to come here anytime soon, that girl has loud voice alongside Jihyo...


Nayeon look at Dahyun as she see the kid rubbing her , it must hurt a lot when everytime I  pushes her, she realizes. She stood and walk towards to the kid. She offers a hand to the younger girl and said "Let's go home. We need to get Mina in her last class..."


Dahyun looked up at her with sparkling eyes like a child. Nayeon bit back her wide smile because Dahyun looks so adorable so she instead she let out a chuckle as she added "Unfortunely.."

 

Nayeon hate to admit but she enjoys her time with Dahyun. Why she just realizes these feelings sooner? 

 

Dahyun reached out her hand, holding firmly on Nayeon's hands. Dahyun smiled brightly as she says "Not unfortunately, Nayeon unnie. I always feel lucky whenever I'm with you or when I see you. You're on my side, that is not unfortunate and that's only matters to me. Tell me these when we get you home." 

 

Nayeon let out a giggle, as expected from her kid, always good when expressing her feelings, good with her words. It makes Nayeon happy because it means only her makes Dahyun feel lucky. Take that, Myoui Mina.

 

"I'm honored, kid. I'm always honored on your love." 


Dahyun grins widely after hearing that so she make herself stand by the help of her girlfriend as they stared at each other deeply again. Beating hearts engulfed them before Nayeon break it, "Thank you for everything, Kim Dahyun. I meant it."


Dahyun just nodded her head furiously with a red cheeks. "Always a pleasure, Nayeon unnie~"


Nayeon smiled, her cheeks flushing already, she lowered her gaze

"So...."


I like you, Dahyun... I like you so much that I can't resist you anymore... I-I think I love you...


"So?"

 

"Uhmm... Nevermind, I just wanna tell you that, kid. Let's go now." Nayeon tugged Dahyun's hand on hers. Unknown to Dahyun, Nayeon felt like she's the stupidest person, her heart is racing when the thought of confessing came into her mind when Dahyun looks at her that way, the way that makes Nayeon's stomach curls, the way that makes her so nervous, the way that no one shows her... the way full of passion and love that only her could offer... The way Dahyun looks at her....makes Nayeon go crazy... 

 


I like your eyes too, kid.. I think I like it more than your smiles... It's too beautiful and pure... I could stare at it forever...


__________________________________________
Luck 16 : I'm Loving Loving Loving That Love Line
__________________________________________

 

Where are you, Yoda?


Tzuyu stares at her phone for three seconds before she taps her finger on her device as she replies..

 

To Shiba:
What are you? My mom? It's none of your business, snake. off.


Tzuyu thinks this is a good way to avoid Sana at this moment, she doesn't want to see the latter.


From Shiba: 
Woah, so angry! It's just I haven't see you after last morning we ate at the cafeteria. Jihyo told me not to piss you off, what's wrong puppy? Your master is here to help you~ Aww! Aww! Bark back, pup! I'm on ears!

 

Tzuyu's vision darkened when she saw those words. Sana did try to make fun of me, huh? Knowing I'm pissed... She's just playing on me.. Tzuyu replies angrily. Sana is really pissing her off to the edge this day.

 

To Shiba:
You're so annoying, I'm with someone, okay? off and don't mess up with me! Just do your thing, ! Just go with Jeongyeon or whatever your take you. 

 

"Tzuyu, what's wrong?" The girl beside her asked in concern. The reason of that is Tzuyu  glaring her phone as if she wants to set her phone on fire.

 

Tzuyu put down her phone then she looks at the girl baffled as she denies "Uhmm.. Nothing, Mina unnie... It's just Sana unnie messing up with me..." Tzuyu said then she chuckles as she added.

"You should get used to this because we are always like this, you know.. bickering and fighting for small things... Hating each other or much to say, hurting each other as we can. We have this kind of relationship."


Mina giggles at her, earning a confused look from Tzuyu "I just remember how you shove yourselves to me when we first met like you two were competing to each other... I thought you two were not serious back then.."

 


"She's not.. but I am... I am serious about you, Mina unnie..." Tzuyu immediately replies then she look down on her lap while fiddling her fingers in nervousness.

 

"Unnie, I like you. The reason why we are here because I want to ask you out and perhaps be my date this coming Valentines on Friday?"

 

Mina pursed her lips while looking at the younger girl before she spoke,"Tzuyu-ah... Don't fool yourself...."

 

Tzuyu turn her head towards Mina as she asked confusily "W-What? This is true, Mina unnie. I like you."

 

"No, Chou Tzuyu. You don't like me. You're not interested at me." Mina shook her head while saying these.

 


"What? What are you saying, Mina unnie? I like you!"

 

"Then kiss me, Tzuyu... if you do like me then kiss me..." Mina looked at her sadly, disappointment on her face as she sees Tzuyu stay frozen on her spot, just staring at her with wide eyes.

 

"W-WHAT?!" Tzuyu completely scandalized with what she's hearing right now. Myoui Mina asking to kiss her on lips.


"See.. you can't do it, Tzuyu. I knew it." Mina smiles victoriously "I know because I'm not the one you really like... I know it is Sana---" Mina stopped her words when she felt warm hands on her cheeks, cupping it then she turns her head to the latter.


They both stared at each other before Tzuyu burst out in anger as she says "I don't like her! I'm going to show she's not the one! I don't like that snake!!" Tzuyu closes her eyes tightly then she puckers her lips. She lunges forward, closing the gap between them but then Tzuyu halted herself.

 

She opened her eyes to look at Mina and she see Mina is just waiting calmly with her eyes closed but then she spoke up..


"You can't do it, right?" Mina asked softly.


Tzuyu tries again but she can't bring herself to close the distance between their lips, she just can't..

 

"It doesn't mean that I like Sana if I don't kiss you... I just never kiss someone.. You kiss me instead, I kiss you back.." Tzuyu answers.

 

Mina chuckles with still her eyes closed "That's unfair, Tzuyu. You are the one who likes me so you should be the one who will kiss me and not other way around..."

 

"So..... it means that...." Tzuyu begans to shake as she confirmed "you don't like me?"


"Is it wasn't obvious?" Mina asked back instead.

 

"Then why you wanting me to kiss you if you don't feel the same?"


Mina smiles as she says "Let's say I want to prove something... something that you haven't realize yet..."


"W-What?"


"Chou Tzuyu, you can't love different person if have your feelings hidden for a certain someone and haven't tell them yet... at least that's how I think..."

 

Mina opened her eyes finally and looked at Tzuyu's orbs sincerely. "Tzuyu, you need to tell her..."

 

"No..." Tzuyu replies blankly.


"You need to if you don't want to hurt yourself anymore... I can see in your eyes that you love and care about her more than friends could do... Everyone sees it, even me that I just stay here for not long ago, I can see and feel it, Tzuyu. Don't deny it anymore. Stop playing each other..."

 

Tzuyu's eyes started well up and soon she's been shaking and crying hard. Tzuyu lean her face on Mina's shoulder. Mina wrapped her arms around the younger and pats her back.


Tzuyu gripped on Mina's uniform tightly while crying. Suddenly, Tzuyu blurts out something that totally caught Mina off guard.


"I'm so sorry, Mina unnie. I might don't know myself all too well... I thought I want you... I thought I'm over her... but no, not the way I think of her and Jeongyeon being together... I am jealous, mad even because I can't bring myself to be truthful and have a courage to her just once after all these years... I can't able to find myself confessing to her, Mina unnie... I have a very poor expressing myself..." Tzuyu said so miserably that it makes Mina being soft towards this girl in her arms.

 

"Be just yourself, Tzuyu. You don't need to worry, just follow what your heart says. Be brave like you did a while ago.. You can do it again... It's not still too late to do confessing, yes?"

 

Tzuyu nodded before she pulled from the embrace and face towards the latter, "Thank you, Mina unnie and I'm sorry for confusing you, maybe..."

 

Mina just show her gummy smile and damped her thumb on Tzuyu's tear stained cheek "Not a problem... I knew that this will be happening..."

 

Tzuyu just hummed and smile then she asked "What do you mean earlier that it wasn't obvious when I said you don't like me... like you really don't see me that way or you just like someone else that I just never noticed?"

 

Mina gave her a meaningful look before she answers "The last ones are correct... I like someone else that's why I can't like you back plus knowing that Sana and you have something going on..."

 

"Oh.."


"Uh-uh, I'm so sorry about that." Mina chuckles and looked down, feeling all of the sudden shyness.


"Have you ask them for this coming Valentines?"


"Huh?"


"Did you ask them or confess them yet?"


"Nope... I don't ask her yet cause I know what will be her answer and yes, I did confess..."


"Woahh!! Woahh! You both know the answers. I assume that it didn't turn out well, I mean your confession?"


"Not really but it's really complicated and I understand her... let's say that I just want to let her know my feelings for her... at least she knows that there is someone for her if things go wrong... That's what am I doing right know... Waiting for her to go direct me whenever she needs someone..."


"Woahh! How brave you are!! I'm impressed, Mina unnie. You earn my respect." Tzuyu give a little bow, causing Mina to laugh and says.

 

"I'm just doing anything for my girl... that's how I love her... unlike her girlfriend..."

 

She waves at the two figures looking at them and stood. "I should get going. She and her girlfriend is waiting us to end what's our business. You should go too... I hope you do the right thing now, Tzu. I'm going.."


Tzuyu turns around to see who Mina's talking about. Her jaw dropped as soon she see the love interest of almighty Myoui Mina. 


"No way... Dahyunnie?" Tzuyu asked herself and she see Mina walking towards them with crouch, she notices how Mina's eyes only darted on the pale girl's ones sported with her gummy smile.


"She likes Dahyun and Nayeon unnie is the girlfriend she's talking about... This is a mess..." Tzuyu mumbles watching them walk away. 

 

Then she notices, people looking at her while whispering to each other and it hits her, they must watching them all along. She quickly rub her eyes and stood, collecting her things before she notices her phone on the side, small green light blinking on the upper part of her phone and it means someone messaged her.


She opened her phone and it shows the last conversation with Sana...

 

To Shiba:
You're so annoying, I'm with someone, okay? off and don't mess up with me! Just do your thing, ! Just go with Jeongyeon or whatever your take you. 

 

From: Shiba
FINE!  I'M JUST CONCERN ABOUT YOU BUT YOU ARE STILL A JERK! I HATE YOU!! I'M NOT JEALOUS BTW! 

 

"Did I go overboard again, stupid Tzuyu?" Tzuyu asked herself then she pocketed her phone and proceed to leave the place.

 

You are not jealous but I am, Sana.....

______________________________

Huhuhuhuhuhu!

The young freshman boys are crying out loud while walking in the hallways. Sana, Jihyo and Momo are surprise these dudes crying like they never did before. Curiosity kills Sana so she decides to ask these little boys. She knows them because these group of boys are the ones who help or rather make her 'Minatozaki Sana's Revenge Part 26' into total failed, but she doesn't care about it now that is finished already, these boys are her boys so she needs to know it so she happily skips towards them.


"Hi, guys! What's going on? Why you all crying?"


"SANA SUNBAENIM!!!!" They all wail before they hugged Sana or rather attack her. Jihyo and Momo completely ataken back from these crying boys. Thankfully, they just hug Sana tightly like their mother. They both watched Sana pacifying those boys' tears.

 

Sana cooed "Awww! Wae? Wae? Who makes my boys cry, huh? Tell me, I punch them.." Sana pats those boys' heads and backs. They cried hard.


One boy answered while sniffling "S-Sana noona, our hearts are bleeding right now... We can't handle it... Our dreams are over..."


"What? Why is it then? What happened?"

 

"Our Goddess Tzuyu.... is already dating...." The boy stopped then all of their heads nodded then he continues "she's dating someone....she's confessing..."


"Chewy?" Sana is utterly shocked from the revelation. 

 

"Y-Yeah, Sana noona.. The worst part is she's confessing to our Angel Myoui Mina Sunbaenim... We do love her also!! It's hurts!!!"


Tzuyu? T-Tzuyu and Mina?


'...I'm serious at her unlike you who's just going to be included on your long lists of your flings..' Tzuyu said it like an ice pierced directly to her heart. 


'Don't worry, I'll make you happier by staying at your side. Count on me, I promise..' Tzuyu said it with a smile while looking at Mina.

 

'Guys, I must go, I need to come with Mina unnie to go shopping.. You guys go ahead without me..' Tzuyu said excitedly as she put back her phone in her pocket, we are having fun on karaoke but Sana feels like Tzuyu is not with them with her constant checking her phone...

 

"Sana...." Jihyo called her, worried glance is thrown on her. She break out from her reverie with that. She looks at the boys whose still crying while holding her tight.


"They look so good and perfect together, Sunbaenim!!" The boys continue their wails.

 

She doesn't know how to react with this. Should she cry too? With them?


Gosh, Tzuyu, why?

 

"UWAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!" 


Jihyo just shook her head while watching her friend crying hysterically. 

 

 

"NOOOOO WAAAAAYYYYY!!!!" Sana cried hard while clutching on those boys like there's no tomorrow.


In Jihyo's head, "If Tzuyu confesses, Mina is surely will not accept her.. The ballerina is so in love with Dahyunnie... I doubt they will be together.." Jihyo rolled her eyes and pried Sana off from the boys.


"Jihyo-ah! What am I gonna do? I have wrong assumptions, am I?" Sana pitifully asked.


"Can we just go and find her and at least ask her what really happened, are we Sana?"

 

 


"Nooooo! Jihyo-ah! She texted me don't bother her!! It's really real that she's with someone and that someone is Mina... I don't have any chance anymore..."Sana hung her head low. Jihyo sighed then she remembers they are with Momo but where are she?  Then she sees Momo with bread on her hand, munching delightfully.


"Where did you go?"


"There! I am so bored and done watching Sana being dramatic , I just wanna go home and sleep.."


"Whatever..." Sana grumbled under her breath.


Jihyo both tugged Sana and Momo out of the hallways leaving the boys in confusion. What did they just witness from their Sana sunbaenim then it hits them....

 


"Sana sunbaenim likes Mina sunbaenim!!! UWAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" They cried harder than last time then they formed a group hug.

 

The three continue their quest to find Chou Tzuyu. Sana is still crying her eyes out as she thinks of it more. She just can't believe that Tzuyu is finally having a girlfriend and that girl is not her. 


After all those years I suffered from her ruthless actions, I am still not the deserving to be your girlfriend, your first girlfriend...

 

They reached the park and they can see the people gathered around, they decided to go after it. As they keep close on those people, they hears.


'Omo, they are really kissing...'

'Tzuyu, got really balls to ask her out and kiss her...'

'They are perfect heavenly match..'

'Wow, they look hot while kissing, I wanna kiss one of them too..'

 

"Kisseu?" Sana's mind short circuiting while listening those words around her. "Tzuyu kissing someone and someone is Mina.. Tzuyu kissing Mina.." Sana mumbles to herself.


Her grip on Jihyo tightens. Jihyo looked at her worriedly. 


"Sana, we can just go home and don't see it... It might----"


"No... Jihyo, let's see it... I wanna see it on my two eyes..." Sana said it sternly.


"Sana!" Sana tugged Jihyo's arm going towards to the front of the crowd. As they arrive there, they can clearly see that Tzuyu is really kissing Mina.


Sana let out a shaky whimper while watching the scene before her eyes. This is the second most painful heartbreak she ever experienced... the first ones was still Tzuyu's rejection on her confession last few years ago... She dramatically cover to stop herself whimpering.

 

The scene is Tzuyu's hands cupped both Mina's cheeks. Their faces are against each other, Mina has eyes closed, Tzuyu's back are facing them but they can tell she is kissing the latter how her body trembles and how her head tilted on the other side.

 

Sana bit her lip to stop her whimpers. She have to bit her fist to not let out any sobs right over here. She just can't believe it. She asked herself tearily before she leaves..

 

"Did I not know you really well, Chou Tzuyu? Am I just wrong all along? I think I am... I expect that our relationship somehow different from everyone else you are with... I don't know that I didn't know you all along, Chou Tzuyu.."


She thought and make a reply on her previous conversation she have with the younger..

 

From: My Chewy
You're so annoying, I'm with someone, okay? off and don't mess up with me! Just do your thing, ! Just go with Jeongyeon or whatever your take you. 


Sana sniffed her nose as she reads the message so she replies while crying...


To: My Chewy
FINE!  I'M JUST CONCERN ABOUT YOU BUT YOU ARE STILL A JERK! I HATE YOU!! I'M NOT JEALOUS BTW! 

 


I'm going to prove you, Chou Tzuyu that I don't like you anymore!! 

_______________________________

Nayeon let out an exhausted sigh while slouching down on her seat. She was the president of the student government while the rest of her officers have already went home because they need to prepare themselves for tomorrow's event, Valentine's Day & Party. 

Yet she’s still here trying to organize for the valentines dance. Everything was already set, but the perfectionist that she is wanted everything to be perfect.

 
She decided that a few minutes of shut eye wouldn’t hurt so she closes her eyes and the first thing she saw was the monolid eyed girl popping inside her head.

 

She remembers this morning's conversation with her friends.


"What's the most romantic thing you should do with the person you really like during Valentines Day? What you want to do with Jeong?" Jihyo said while chewing her gum, asking the dancing machine, Momo.


Momo just tilt her head, thinking of what is romantic to her. For about three minutes she came up with an answer as she says "For me, the most romantic we can do is having buffet feast in a restaurant for two. That would make me very very happy..."


Jihyo just shook her defeatedly and Sana just rolled her eyes on her Japanese bestfriend "Of course food again, why am I not even surprise..."


"What I mean Momo is..... what do you want to do in order for you to sweep Jeongyeon's feet and fall in love with you?"

 

"We're just going to eat... I mean... Jeongyeon loves to eat as much as I do... that's why I fell for her because she looks happiest when she eats and she's the only one I could relate to..." Momo explains nonchalantly. Jihyo drop her jaw as she listen Momo's reason why she has hots for Jeongyeon. She's going crazy over her friends' problematic love life from the way they love or like them. First, Sana; second Tzuyu and this time it's Momo.. Her reason doesn't make any sense at all. Why she's surrounded by idiots?


"I told you, Jihyo... Momo is in different case of pabo. She's hard to handle!!" 


"Yah!!!" Momo dart her finger accusingly and looks at Sana in eye.


"You two stop. Both of you are pabo! You should think properly what you will gonna do, Mo. The only answer is can be found in you because you are the one who's gonna do it, not us.. We're just gonna guide you..." Jihyo stops talking then she faces Nayeon.

 

"How about you, Nayeon unnie?”

 

Nayeon taps her fork. The sound of the tapping unconsciously helps her think faster. But truth is, she never gave it too much a thought, until now. With how busy she is organizing the school Valentines party, the play, her council responsibilities, she has no time or the strength to think of anything else.

 

 “I haven’t really thought about it.”

 

“So, you and Dahyun haven’t decided what to do on Valentines?”

 

Nayeon let out a growl. There is nothing she wants to do now but smack those smug smirks off her friends faces.

 

"I don't know, okay. I'm busy and she just ask me to become her date for the party, that's it and I'm okay with it plus I have a lot of things I need to worry about rather thinking about Valentines.." Nayeon reasoned out. 

 

She lied.. she actually worries a lot for tomorrow when she asked her... What will she gonna do with Dahyun tomorrow? Is she gonna have time to be with her tomorrow or none? Does she needs to give something to her or what? As she remembers on the things she did on every Valentines, she doesn't do much any romantic... she just received lots of gifts and confessions then she proceeds to continue her school duties but this time it will be different... she has a girlfriend.. a pretend girlfriend that she needed to act with in order to not get ask by her admirers especially Jennie Kim. 


She nearly forgot that Jennie ask her out last week again to be her date because she believes that her relationship with Dahyun is fake. They got a heated argument back there that ends up Jennie screaming at her. It's a big relief that no students are around by that time. That only means there will be no issue between them. 

 

'IM NAYEON! IF I COULD PROVE THAT YOU AND THAT STUPID BRAT IS NOT IN FREAKING RELATIONSHIP, I'M GOING TO DO SOMETHING TERRIFYING ON YOUR KID!! BE HONEST BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!!'

 

Nayeon isn't scared about that cause even they have this 'fake relationship' from the start, she knew her feelings for her is not fake... that this all too real... Then if it's real and Dahyun's, then this relationship might not be fake, that the relationship between them is real... real at this time.... so she knew Jennie will not find any suspicions about them because she is falling hard for Kim Dahyun.

 


'Maybe... I should... confess tomorrow? So this all of doubts, worries and confusions in her fly away... to not have any misunderstanding anymore..... I wanna be hers and I wanna her mine...'

 

Ring. Ring… ring…

 

Nayeon's thoughts interrupted by a phonecall. She look on the caller, she smiles as she thinks that they always say that if you think of the person hard enough, you will see them soon… Well, Dahyun isn't there… but a phonecall is pretty close.

 

 

“Hello?”

 

“I miss you.”

 

Even from the phone, Nayeon could picture that cute pout in Dahyun's face and those cute eyes blinking so cutely.

 

“What do you mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter