Luck 7 : I Think I'm Crazy

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Dahyun flashes her signature smile as she says this without breaking her eye contact.
"Okay, Everything my girlfriend wants me to do, I'll do it. Because I love you, Im Nayeon. One day, you will always tell me you too. I won't give up on you."

Silence shrouded them. They both lost in each others' eyes, for Nayeon, she lost everything that Dahyun has. Her eyes, her smile, her curled up lips, her words. It was as if there's a dam that breaks out, Nayeon cannot control it. She's just curious, yes curious is the correct term for it. How does it feel to kiss someone? Ever since, she didn't have her first kiss. Yes, she dated some but they never kissed as she always says she's not ready or it's uncomfortable cause they just going out for a week or days and she have always ended it because of her hectic schedules that stresses her out, additionally the emotions when you are in relationship, it's tiring. Unlike what she said to her friends that dating bores her, it's actually opposite, she enjoys it but at the same time it tires her. Having someone thinking of you, worrying of her, talking her concerns; she also want those.  But the responsiblities on school, student council, home plus dating life were taking toll on her. She ended up not taking it seriously. Sana always been oblivious to that fact that she's really uninterested, that's why relationships won't work for her.

 

Right now, right in front of her is what she's looking to everyone she dated back then. She always hears that she's really stupid to not let the kid in her heart. 


She love all the things Dahyun did for over five years on her. She might be really a crazy over her but who doesn't want that kind of craziness when she never gives up on you and she was still the same. No one. But the only thing that stops her is that she is Kim Dahyun. 


The Kim Dahyun she knew that the kid who always follows her, always confesses her every Valentine's day, always giving her gifts and food whenever she can, always greets her every morning with innocent smile, always never fail to control her smiles and laughter as she always do embarassing things, always make her ask lots of questions and always makes her confuse. Alongside with that, the person who she knew that she hurt a lot, make cry a lot, rejected a lot, make suffer a lot and break her heart a lot. There's no right for her to like her back this time, she's torn apart. She broke her. Due of those mean things, she became numb and never stop loving her even it's painful. 


She doesn't like that.


She doesn't like that she pretending she's okay when she's not. She doesn't like she always smiling at me. She want to see her being angry, hurt and in pain towards her. She wants her to blame me and to become furious at her. Yell at her, shout at her, just let out her frustrations for being always rejecting her. She want to see that kind of Dahyun, not like this. 

Not always like this.

Being scared at her. 

Being always surrendering.

Being always understanding.

Being always no other choices.

Being always following her and her words.


She wants her to refuse.

 

"Nayeon unnie..." Dahyun's whimpered as Nayeon leaning forward slowly unconsciously as if someone is telling her to kiss Dahyun. Nayeon closes her eyes as the gap between them decreases as she capture Dahyun's lips on hers.


I want you to pull back or push me you want. I want you to stop loving me, I want you to stop hurting yourself more. I want you to get over this puppy love of yours, this is not true love, Dahyun-ah. This is just puppy love. 

Dahyun's eyes widened, can't believe what is happening. She was startled and shocked. She cupped Nayeon's cheeks to see if this is not a dream and it isn't. This is real. Nayeon is kissing her.

The soft flower smell of Nayeon, the feeling of Nayeon's wrapping around her waist, the feeling on Nayeon's body against her, the feeling of soft plump lips pressing against hers, Dahyun feels she's happiest. She can hear the heart beats wildly inside her chest. She truly loves this older girl.

 

There was no tongue, no biting or nibbling, just a chaste kiss, such a sweet and innocent kiss unlike what Nayeon showed to her earlier, unlike what she imagined earlier, not impatient and agressive kisses.


Their lips slowly part with a soft sound before Nayeon slowly open her eyes, looking at Dahyun who is staring at her with sparkling eyes and a bright smile. She feels like waking up from her sleep to look at the sunshine. Her heart were messily pounding loudly to her chest.


She lean forward again making Dahyun whimper and closes her eyes again, holding her breathe as she anticipate Nayeon's lips on her but then suddenly a hot breathe brushes on her ear instead as Nayeon whispers. "Don't tell this to anyone. I'm just----I-I just want you to shut up blurting nonsense things. I'm just playing around you. That's not a kiss, don't get your hopes up with this, kid." 

 

 

Then she added, "Merong~!" 

 

With that said, Nayeon left the area. Dahyun was just standing still, her face were completely red. She opens her eyes to see the retracting figure of her girlfriend. She hold her cheeks to feel the warmness. Then she suddenly remember the kiss again. She slowly touch her lips. 

 

Did she just kiss me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me? She kissed me X 100? She really did, idiot!!! God! It means that---

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"


Dahyun screams loudly that can almost whole school hear it. She took a deep breathe to calm her heart, she smiles widely.


You're mine, only mine.


Nayeon's voice repeated in Dahyun's mind, making Dahyun look like a blushing mess as she giggles sweetly. She jumps in joy repeatedly as she keeps hollering their pairing name "Dayeon! Dayeon! Dayeon!" After that, she dances ramdomly that look like she was electrocuted chicken again.


She stops her little celebration as she picked out her phone from pocket. Once she unlock her phone, she sees an interwined hands. Dahyun's smile get wider and wider each seconds goes by. She thought to herself.


Im Nayeon...you're making me crazy.

 


___________________________________________________________
                      Luck # 7: I Think I'm Crazy

(Must Be Crazy, The Story Begins)

___________________________________________________________

 

Nayeon has already arrive at their house. She doesn't bother to go home with Dahyun. After what she did back there, she think she can't face the kid. She just let Jeongyeon know that she won't go home with her little sis today because she need to buy something for her newly arrive cousin, she excused. Jeongyeon just shrugged and told her that she will just text her. It's a big relief that Jeongyeon didnt ask her why she doesn't have Dahyun's number if they were girlfriends, maybe Jeongyeon knows the truth as well. That thought makes Nayeon guilty again, after all Dahyun seems know that what they are really are and not a dumb believing that they were real that she was just acting like she doesn't care about it. 


Nayeon sighs deeply. Every each day passing by, she clearly see Dahyun's suffering at her. She's under realization of what is Dahyun to her. 


She's walking alone the streets, the thoughts of Dahyun walking alone too occur again. She shakes her head and said to herself "No, don't think about her. Just mind Mina right now. Yeah, I need to think what I will gonna tell her. That's right.. I'm going to tell her my achievements throughout the years, my position in the university and also tell other subjects I wasn't in so she won't be my classmate, knowing Mina she will definitely choose same classes as me. She doesn't know anyone but me so she will always be with me. I won't let that happen to me again."


Saved by thoughts of Mina, Nayeon successfully reaches to their house without thinking of Dahyun. She patted her back as she praises herself and believe that she did a good job. How come thinking of Mina instead can be good use as distraction?


She opened the door, welcoming her sight at her family happily talking to her dearest cousin, Mina.


"Oh Nayeon dear, you're finally here!!" Her mom loudly exclaimed with excited tone. "Your cousin has arrived earlier than expected! Isn't that great?"

Nayeon just shrugged, walking towards upstairs and said "I know she's already here, mom. She cause ruckus at the school. As expected of Myoui Mina's charms."Nayeon sarcastically said as she continues her steps and came in her room.

 Nayeon's mom laughed nervously "She's still the same. Sorry for that Minari, maybe she did a lot school works there. She's only grumpy if she is pissed on something, that's not a big deal."

Mina just nodded, understood what her aunt said. She still hates me, huh? Chaeyoung then nudged her to her side, sees Chaeyoung mouthing her something "Room, now!"

She stood and follow Chaeyoung in her room. When they arrive there, Chaeyoung lead her to bed and hold her hands.


"Nayeon unnie knows.." Chaeyoung cautiously said, afraid that her older sister hear her when their rooms are just only beside to each other.


"Knows of what?"


"You were in the school and you cause ruckus."

"So???"

"It means she see you and Dahyun hugging, idiot unnie." Chaeyoung exclaimed.


"So? I don't see a big deal there, Chaeng. Oh, so you're telling me that's why she's upset with me because her girlfriend just hugged me? C'mon, Chaeyoung! Even she didn't hug me earlier, she still reacted this way." Mina nonchalantly says as she lie down on Chaeyoung's bed. The latter just look at her with disbelief "Are you not seriously scared of her? Gosh, Mina unnie! It's first time to see her reacted so calmly when she saw you! Try to recall the times we have family reunion, Mina unnie. She literally loses her when she see a glimpse of you. She whines at me and glares me if she saw us being together. But look at now, she just ignore us."


"But left sarcasm? C'mon, she still the same. Maybe she was just tired at all. You know, it will not huge difference if she was jealous of me because her cute girlfriend hugged me. She's still to me. End of the story." Mina closes her eyes, enjoying the soft mattress against her back.


"I'm just worried about Dahyun, tho. I think they just got into fight. I don't see her walking Nayeon unnie home which is in fact she usually do.


Mina deeply sighed and sit up to face her cousin. "You're right. That's terrible for her. Nayeon unnie can be so overboard with her anger towards me."

Then she continues as she chuckles lightly "I don't get it when someone as your bestfriend falls for someone as Nayeon unnie."


"What do you mean?"


"She seems like a person who cherish love a lot. I was really surprise when she hugged me. I mean is she hugged me because she thought I was Nayeon unnie? I and Nayeon unnie has similar features. So it means that she must be really know Nayeon a lot. That's  what true love means. She already knew everything about you and it was seriously rare to see it from every guys and girls out there. Meanwhile, Nayeon unnie seems see relationships, a not so important thing. I'm very curious how they both fell in love in the first place, Chaeng."


Chaeyoung avoided Mina's gaze as she wiggled her eyebrow "I'm curious too." Chaeyoung lied.


Mina let out a tiredly sigh as she calls the latter "Chaeng..."

 

"Hmmm..."


"Is it okay to feel this way when you two just met and just knew that she loves someone else? Is it okay to still feel fluttering when you know you have no longer a chance to be with her?"


"Mina.." Chaeyoung look at her sympathetically.


"I know this is not right, Chaeng. But what I feel for her is perfectly right. She's perfectly right for me." Every second goes by, Mina's tone getting sadder. Chaeyoung already know this will happen. She never see Mina twinkled her eyes while asking about people but Dahyun. The heck, their conversation up till now were still about her bestfriend. She knows that Mina has been shot by a cupid just like Dahyun to Nayeon.


"I think I have a crush on her, Chaeng."


Crush? Crush your , Myoui. You were lying to yourself. Chaeyoung thought.


"Okay, that's the safest word to say, Mina. Don't ever fall too hard. That girl was really dense when it comes to other people. Even Sana unnie, which is the best in flirting gave up on her. Expect her to be all over you tomorrow because she just texted me a while ago asking me who are you and told me that she really likes you a lot and she wants to go out with you. That girl is a big snake so don't be too get attach with her. Don't ever attempt, Mina unnie. In the end, you'll be hurt." Chaeyoung patted Mina's shoulder as she reminded her.

Mina just pouted. Chaeyoung is right. She will just going to hurt herself if she still keep making herself interested with Chaeyoung's bestfriend.


I guess I will just admire you from afar,my minute girlfriend.


________________________________________
Left, right, up, upside down...

Nayeon is trying to find good sleeping position but she cant. Right after she came in her room, she decided to get sleep and have some rest. It's early to call it as bedtime but she badly needed to sleep because of the most regretful mistake she ever did for her entire life.

Yeah, entire life. She is so exaggerated when it comes to that kid who always messes her mind and heart.


She can't believe to herself that she got lost in Dahyun's eyes this afternoon that cause her grief right now.

 

Why did I do that? What am I even thinking?

 

Oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, oh god, this is insane, that's not so me... I just freaking give my first kiss to that kid, oh god.. what am I thinking? 


Nayeon opened her eyes, staring blankly at her room's ceiling. 


Woah daebak, you did a ing good job, Nayeon! You freaking did the opposite thing. A very long way to go for you to stop Dahyun loving you. You're truly amazing, Nayeon.

 

 

Knock! Knock!


Nayeon just cover her face with pillows, totally ignoring the knocks from her door.


"Nayeon unnie? This is Minari.. Uhmmm... Aunt gave me something and tell me to give it you. This seems to be a gift from someone, aunt said she saw this in front of our house.Chaeng is in bathroom that's why I am the one who is giving this to you."


"I don't care, Myoui! Leave me alone!" Nayeon yelled.

 

"But this gift seems came from----"


"Just go, Mina.. I'm not in the mood hating you more. Just take it and leave."


Mina tilt her head confusily. Why Nayeon acting like this? She is totally puzzled. She looks at the object on her hand and tries again.


"Are you sure, Nayeon unnie? I think this is from your girlfriend." Mina finally said it.


"No.. Just take that or throw it, Mina. I'm sure that's only just one of her immature gifts. I won't take that."


This is right.. This should be the thing I must do.. not the other way around. I was just angry at Jennie. No.. No that way.. I don't feel that way.. I was just carried away and got lost that I forgot about myself... Yeah, that's right... Just act like it didn't happen... Go back to your self, Nayeon.


"Okay if you say so, I'll keep it in case you want to see it. I'm going as you wish, unnie." Mina answered back.

She looks the object on her hand, a smile crept on her lips as she examine the gift that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter