Final Luck : You Got Something I Want, I Got Something You Need

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"You're quite light.... You should eat more..." Nayeon break the silence during their walk back to the rest house. Dahyun only whimpers in reply because it's still aching then Nayeon tells her, "Don't worry, we'll get there.... Hold on..." Nayeon started to get fasten her pace as Dahyun seems can't bare the pain anymore. It hurts Nayeon so much seeing and hearing Dahyun like this. This is the last time Dahyun will be hurt physically, she won't allow to get her hurt. 

 

 


"And we're home..." 

 


Nayeon announces as she checks Dahyun when the girl is not burying her head anymore as she holds Nayeon while staring back at her. 

 

"Home? Our home?"

 

 

With Dahyun in her arms, opening a door to a house as she called their home seems like they just got home from their wedding, Nayeon gulps and shake those thoughts away... No, it can't be.... they still have a long way to get there... She can't think this kind of things when Dahyun is hurting right now. 

 

 

"I-I mean we're here at our temporary house..." She nervously answers back then she walks to their shared room, suprising the kid. Two girls went there, Nayeon had to lay down Dahyun on the bed but the kid won't let her go...

 

 

"Dahyun, you should lay down first... I'll get an ice pack for your bruised ankle. I'll be quick, promise...." Nayeon asked nicely and softly causing Dahyun trust her words and slowly unwraps her arms around her neck before laying down on the bed comfortably.

 


Nayeon leans in, giving a peck on her forehead, smiling affectionately before she left Dahyun to get an ice pack. Dahyun's heart can't calm from all these sweet actions. She smiles in despite of pain she's feeling down on her ankle. She smiles how she thinks she's very lucky to witness these side again of Im Nayeon which she falls in love at the very first time. All those feelings she felt on that night came back, feeling like it is the first time she have this crush on the older girl. 

 

 


"Were you really waiting for me?" Nayeon's voice interrupted her thoughts as she chuckled and approached her on the bed. She scoot closer to foot and softly rested the ice pack on Dahyun's bruised ankle.

 

 

"I really don't know how to heal a bruised ankle but at least I'm trying, right?" Nayeon chuckled, eyes looking up to the kid to check if she's hurting but she lock gazes with hers, Nayeon felt her heart stop, breathe hitching as she sees Dahyun instead have this warm smile, eyes soft and affectionate. Well, it seems the kid is not hurt from the way she treats the injury so she looks down and continue pressing the ice pack on her foot, avoiding her erratic heartbeats. 

 

 

Ohhh... I can't still get used to this... She thought.

 

"H-How are you feeling?" 

 


Nayeon cursed for being awkward and stuttering, she wants to hit herself for sounding stupid, of course, Dahyun wasn't fine! She has----

 


"Better than earlier. I really thought my foot will tear off... but now I don't feel it much because you are here...." 

 

Dahyun's lips curved upwards with her eyes tender looking at Nayeon who is blushing hard. "T-That's good to hear... Last thing I want you to feel now is you having a pain..."

 


"Thank you..." Dahyun softly mutters, Nayeon looked up, gazing over Dahyun's soft ones as she replies instead, "No, I thank you..."

 


Dahyun arched her eyebrows, don't understand what Nayeon have been thanking for before she hears Nayeon speak one more time.

 


"for making feel this way....."

 


"Nayeon unnie?"

 


"Kim Dahyun, you don't know how much you worry me, you make me so scared.... I felt like crying when you can't get up..... so thank you for making feel this things towards you.... it means that I really care for you that this love is not just because I miss being with you that this love can't even hold of thought of you hurting.... I realized that I love you more than what I thought that I hold back my anger who made this to you that I think you are more important than to deal with them.... so thank you but it doesnt mean that I'm thankful for making you like this now.... I don't know what I'm saying, it doesn't make sense, but I just love you so much... Just forget what I'm---"

 

 


Dahyun cuts Nayeon's rambling with a soft, warm kiss. Dahyun reaches her soft cheeks, softly caressing it as they kissed. Because it's not Dahyun's fault that she feels her heart gonna burst anytime soon if she hears Nayeon being like this and thinks Nayeon is too adorable like that, she can't control herself kissing the other girl. 

 

 

They kissed a bit longer than previous ones, Dahyun holds her so tight as she appreciates this, the efforts of going back together or appreciates Nayeon in general.

 

 

They both pulled away, eyes staring deep each other, Dahyun softly mutters, "So am I...."

 

 

"What does that mean?" Nayeon stared at her with wide eyes, feeling her body warming up despite the cold temperature that this night give. 

 


"Nayeon unnie.... You may or may not doubt my love for you but believe me, I----I never stop loving you..... I was just hurt for me to blurting mean things to you, for breaking us up but it never stops... You'll be always in my mind... you never left, you stay in here, deep in my bruised heart.... I keep telling myself I can get over you but guess what, I really can't... I can't forget you when you're the one I want, what I need...."

 


Dahyun stops to take another breath, eyes still on the older girl.

 

"I'm still stubbornly in love with Im Nayeon. What should I do?"

 

 

Nayeon breaks into a wide smile before she playfully nudged her, "You should asked her, kid...." 

 

"What I need to ask?" 

 

"That line.... you know what I mean....."

 

"Should I? I mean.... I'm bit scared.... what if she makes me cry again... what if she gets mad to me for me being like this, like I'm childish and all too annoying... what if she stops, oh God... I think this is terrifying to ask but I will cause I don't want any uncertainty between us... I still like her so much, love her even....so..."

 


Dahyun holds Nayeon's hand as she asked, "Im Nayeon... will you be my Candy Pop again but for real?"

 

 

 

 

 


"Oh my God, Dahyun. You really love that sweetening nickname..." Nayeon mutters under her breathe. Dahyun laughs and explained, "Well, Candy Pop means love of my life... so Nayeon unnie, will you be my love of my life, my Candy Pop, my everything, my..... oh well, girlfriend of this kid?"

 

 


"I would love to..." Nayeon answered, smiling before she hugs the younger girl, making both of them fell on the bed with Nayeon on top, heartily laughing, she faced Dahyun while staring lovingly, "I love you, Dahyun...." She sincerely said, eyes darting on her lips shamelessly. "I really love you....."she mumbles before leaning forward, giving a sweet kiss when suddenly Dahyun cut the kiss when she gasped in the kiss then she shrieked in pain, making Nayeon panics. 

 

 

"OUCH! OUCH! MY FOOT! MY FOOT!!!!NAYEON UNNIE!!! WAIT!!!!"

 

 


Oopss... she forgot that Dahyun has still bummed foot, at least she got Dahyun as hers....

 

"Sorry, I love you!!!"

 

"I love you too...."

 

___________________________________________________

Final Luck : You Got Something I Want, I Got Something You Need

From Say You Love Me, Yes Or Yes Album, 2018

___________________________________________________

 

Everything is the same like nothing has change after they became girlfriend for REAL but when she's with Dahyun, it became more special and precious for her. Her friends were glad that finally they are officially together and Nayeon felt the same way or Dahyun thinks so too that finally they became one after ten years of crushing and pursuing her. She thinks Dahyun is the happiest one here... 

 

 

Nayeon sighed that everything is alright, Dahyun is hers, Satzu stop their hide & seek feelings, Jihyo and Mina somehow getting close, she doesn't know what's going on but she's rooting for them, Momo and Jeongyeon also became their friends when Sana keeps dragging Momo with them and of course, Jeongyeon has no left choice to befriend them. Chaeyoung also got a girl and they always have this little dates here and there.... Everything is so peaceful for Nayeon and she couldn't wish anything better than this...... or she only thought so....

 


"NAYEON SUNBAENIM!!!!!!!!!!!" One of her previous member in council called her attention, running towards at their table. 

 


"Oh Somi-yah? What's wrong?" 

 


The junior catching her breathe, the girl looks nervously, worry is all over her face, "Uhmm.... It's something to do with Dahyunnie...."

 


Nayeon face palmed herself. Well, actually there's one thing she wishes.... she wishes Dahyun to act behave and being normal, even just here in school.

 


"What happened again?" Nayeon gets up, fixing her things. Her friends shoot her worried looks.

 

"Dahyun pissed off her professor during our class... because she keeps---"

 

Nayeon stopped her as she says, "Alright, alright. No need to tell me. Where is she right now?"

 

"She's in detention no---"

 


"I gotta go, see you later..." Nayeon straightly left them, making snickers from their friend's behaviour.

 

"Aigooo! Before she was only like this when it concerns Chaeyoungie but now, she have a new baby~" Sana cooed, Nayeon looks back at her and mouthed her, "Shut up, I'll get back to you."

 

After that, they sees Nayeon sped up through cafeteria like never before but they understand it, Dahyun can be really troublesome girlfriend....

 

_____________________


Kim Dahyun believes she was wrongfully placed in detention. It was just a curious question. She couldn’t figure out why her teacher threw an eraser at her and send her to detention. In fact, she should sue him for his attack. Good thing she was as quick as a ninja or else that eraser would leave an ugly mark on her cute face.

 

But all her grumpy thoughts were put a stop as soon as her beautiful gurl walks in the room. Even if it looks like Nayeon was moving in slow motion, still Dahyun's heart was acting the opposite. It was racing so fast, that Dahyun had to clench her chest fearing that her heart might pop out of her.

 

 

Then Dahyun remembers the state that she’s in, and she never knew what it feels to be embarrassed until now.  She is dating the rank one in JYP University, Im Nayeon, she should look mature and not be stuck in detention like some high school delinquent.

 

 

So, the only solution she could think of was to hide. She hurriedly scans the room, looking for a place to crawl into while Nayeon was talking with the officer.

 

 

She could hide under the desk. Yup, Nayeon could never spot her there.

 

 

Dahyun quickly puts on her disguise by zipping up her tofu jacket before crawling underneath the table.

 

 

“What the?”  Nayeon wondered, she swore she saw Dahyun sitting right there.

 

 

Nayeon mentally smacks her forehead as she spots a balled up tofu hiding underneath the desk.

 


“I’m not even going to ask what you’re doing under there, let’s go Dahyun.”

 

 

“I’m not Dahyun.” The mysterious girl inside the white jacket shook her head so hard. 

 


“Dahyun, I’m not playing with you.”

 

 

“I’m not Dah---hey!” Dahyun squealed as Nayeon pulls her hoodie down. Those monolid eyes wide in surprise as she came face to face with a stern looking Im Nayeon. Her heart starts to race faster than it did earlier. Facing Nayeon can be really blushing.

 

 

“Not Dahyun, huh?”

 

"You're so pretty, Nayeon unnie.... I wanna kiss you...." Dahyun make kissey face but Nayeon cover her face.

 

 

 

Dahyun pouted...

 

The second that the two stepped outside their building, Nayeon didn’t waste any time to ask her girlfriend.

 

 

“So, tell me why are you in detention?”

 

 

“Isn’t it a beautiful day?!” Dahyun asked to change the topic.
 

 

But Nayeon carefully studied Dahyun's expression for a hint and quickly picked up on the lie. "Don't change the topic, kid... Why are you there?"

 

 

Nayeon's tone and look gets scary so she thinks another plan. There was only one way to get out of this and that is to shut her eyes so Nayeon couldn’t read her thoughts.

 

 

“Dahyun?”

 

 

“Hmmm?”

 

 

“Why is your eyes close? Is not that I'm going to hit you or something?”

 

 

“What are you talking about? My eyes are open. My eyes just disappear when I smile.”

 

 

Dahyun grinned widely, hoping to convince Nayeon of her eyesmile. As adorable Dahyun's eyesmile was, Nayeon has much more self control to be swayed that easily. For now, she just huff in frustration as she re strategize her plan.

 

 

“Oh Gosh, I’m so hot.” Nayeon voice was low and too sultry for Dahyun's sake. 

 

 

“Maybe I should take my shirt off.” 

 


"What? No! No! No! They can't see you , Candy Pop!"
 

Dahyun's monolid eyes quickly shot wide open but instead of seeing a revealing Nayeon, a very angry bunny was glaring at her.

 

 

Dahyun quickly closes her eyes again, before Nayeon caught her.

 

 

“Open those eagle eyes now.” Nayeon commands.

 

 

The eagle girl flutter her eyes open and tries to giggle in apology at the frowning girl.

 

 

“Hiiiii…” Dahyun says in apology.

 

 

But the only answer that Dahyun got was a scowl.

 

 

“Nayeon sunbae!”

 

 

Phew… Save by the fans.

 

 

“Hello…” Nayeon turn her back on Dahyun and greeted some junior girls.

 

 

“I heard that you will have performance in your level's music class this week! We're excited because we're like your number one fans!”

 

 

A low growl started to come out from Dahyun. Don’t they know?! She, Kim Dahyun is Im Nayeon's number one fan!!!

 


"Uhmm... I'm not sure about that, I actually don't know what I'm gonna do..."

 


"Oh! Why not?! You should have it already ready since you are the perfect student here! We're anticipating it a lot, Nayeon sunbae! Good Luck!"
 


As soon as the two squealed away happily, Dahyun protectively took Nayeon's hand in hers, intertwining their fingers together.

 

 

“Whatever and whenever you decide on performing my Candy Pop, I’m sure it would be amazing.”

 

 

Nayeon's lip spread in a smile, but this time it wasn’t forced. Dahyun just has a way with her, with her words, her expressions, simple things that would get Nayeon everytime.

 

 

“Thanks, my baby.”

 

 

Dahyun grinned from the endearment, “Even if you do the gangnam style, I’m pretty sure you have the best version.
 


"Even I do your eagle dance?"

 


"Oooohhh!!! I would really love it if you do that, Candy Pop!!"

 


"I can't. it's a music class, not P.E. class"

 


Nayeon gives Dahyun a soft squeeze on her hand to thank her but Dahyun was quick to notice the little blisters on what used to be the smooth hand of her girl. As she looks carefully she noticed small blisters forming on Nayeon's fingertips.

 

 

“What happened?” The kid's voice so filled with worry.

 

 

“It’s no big deal.” Nayeon tries to pull away but Dahyun kept her hold.

 

 

“It feels like something. Is someone being mean to you?!” Dahyun's asked in anger, no one hurts her Candy Pop, NO ONE.

 

 

“And what? They hurt my fingertips?”

 

 

“THEY DID?!” Dahyun gasps in shock. These cruel people are going to pay for hurting her Candy Pop. This is SPARTTTAAA!!!

 

 

“No they didn’t… nobody did.” Nayeon pinches her nose. “I have just been practicing for my performance for the music class.”

 

 

The look of irritation switches to confusion. “Your fingertips? Have you been doing cartwheels that’s why you’re fingertips are like this?”

 

 

“No silly.” Nayeon chuckles, Dahyun's innocence could be quite amusing. “I have been practicing on playing the guitar.”

 

 

“Guitar?!” Dahyun's eyes grow wide in surprise. 

 

 

“You will look so good playing the guitar! You’re going to be the Korean Taylor Swift! But wait… you’re not going to write songs about your ex, right?”

 

 

“Don’t worry I don’t have one.”

 


"But you dated some...."

 

 

"Hmmm... I don't think I dated them.... You consider being a girlfriend just for weeks?"

 

"No...."

 

 

"Then I don't have exes..."

 

 

“Then, you’ll write a song about your present love?”

 

 

“Yeah… I could sing something about you.”

 

 

“Me?” Dahyun tries to act calm but it's obvious that she is bashful, even batting her lashes.

 

 

“Yes.”  A knowing smirk on Nayeon's lips. “I think I know the perfect song for you.”

 

 

Nayeon started to sing, “I knew you were trouble when you walk in…”

 

 

“Trouble… trouble… trouble…”  Dahyun automatically sings along, it took her a complete second to realize what she’s singing along too.

 

 

“Hey! I’m not trouble!” Dahyun quickly denies her troublemaking skills.

 

 

“Says the girl who got into detention.”

 

 

“Hey! It’s not my fault! It’s my teacher! I’m completely innocent. I did nothing wrong." Dahyun pouted.

 

 

“Oh really?”

 

 

“Yes…” Dahyun starts nodding vigorously.

 

 

“Then tell me why you got in detention?”

 

 

“Stupid teacher’s fault!” Dahyun defended.

 

 

“Oh okay.” Nayeon answered not in agreement, but to avoid bickering with the kid cause she knows this is just a useless argument.

 


"Do you have any class left?" Nayeon asked. Dahyun just shakes her head as she says, "Nope, that stupid teacher's class is the last one...."

 


"Hey.... Don't be stubborn when it comes to your teachers. You forgot that I'll be one of them too later on when I graduated...."

 


"But you're different from them! They don't listen to me....." Dahyun whined.

 

"Because you don't listen them too...."

 

"I did listen to them!!!"

 

 

"But you were got into detention."

 


Dahyun pouts and bats her eyelash towards her girlfriend. Nayeon chuckles with the action so she just take her girlfriend's hand, "Let's just go home, you sulky kid.... I just don't want you to get in trouble... Next time, please behave for me, okay?"

 

 

Dahyun just nodded her head but that won’t be the last, because the two have more things to argue about on their way home.

 

 

That ever present cuteness made their relationship completely balance in innocenct scale. Yes, there are a few instances, like maybe when they kiss, or when Dahyun would look mature when that innocent scale would tipped over when she gets serious and calm. 

 

 

 

Nayeon blushed when she's thinking Dahyun in different light at some times.  Maybe it has something to do with how stunning Dahyun look. Dahyun was naturally very pretty, but how Dahyun look during their Valentines' party rock Nayeon's world. That's her jealousness as its peak as she doesn't want to share this kind of image that Dahyun have. 

 

 

“kekekekeke…” Dahyun's giggled.

 

 

The sound of Dahyun's loud laughter, broke into Nayeon's byun thoughts.

 

 

The older girl finds herself searching for the chuckling paled girl. She eventually found the girl and her eyes narrowed at the sight of Dahyun digging through the bushes.

 

 

 

“What are you doing?” Nayeon asked.

 

 

“Oh…” Dahyun's cute head pop out from the bushes. Her usual messy ponytail looks much worse with leaves and twigs in it.

 

 

 

“I SAW A BUNNY!!!!” Dahyun squealed excitedly and loudly.

 

 

Nayeon just ends up shaking her head, mentally facepalming herself at even thinking of Dahyun in a physical way.

 

 

This is why they’re both going to stay s forever. She disregard the thought as she thinks it's fine to stay that way when she gets to spend time with Dahyun with the rest of their time, they can be childish together. Nayeon smiles and join in, "Where is it?"

 


"I saw it here but I can't find it. It's a white bunny, like you Nayeon unnie!! Let's find them together! Hurry!"

 

 

"Okay, okay. Let's find it..." Nayeon crouched down and started to look for that bunny.

 

 

"If we found it Nayeon unnie, it'll be our baby! Come on! We need to search our baby!"

 

 

Nayeon laughs at the ridiculousness. Well, maybe bunnies are great too... She reminds herself that this is Kim Dahyun, her one and only beloved kid... 

 

 

 

___________________________

 


“Hey Jihyo…”

 

Jihyo looks away from her notebook and have to look up, like really, really up as there was a giant standing right in front of her.

 

“Oh hey Jeong!"

 

“Ummm look… kekekeke…” Jeongyeon scratches her head. “How’s your day?”

 

“Ummm… good I guess… why?” Jihyo says suspiciously.

 

“Nothing…” Jeongyeon starts shuffling her foot around “How was your night?”

 

“Good… why?”

 

“Oh nothing… so ummm… you know about-“

 

“You want to borrow my algebra homework?”

 

Jeongyeon covers as she gasps and nods her head eagerly.

 

“Well… since you offered… kekeke… it would be rude to turn it down, right?”

 

Jihyo rolled her eyes before handing Jeongyeon her blue notebook.

 

“Thanks! I’m just going to compare our answers.”

 

 “Okay…”

 

"Thanks a bunch!”

 

Jeongyeon skips happily towards the back of the class. Jihyo starts leafing through her notebook, but there is this awful feeling which she couldn’t tell where it’s coming from. Did she forgot to turn off her hair straightener at home? Did she pack her lunch? No… it wasn’t that… it was something… something more dark-ish…

 

Jihyo tries to think back; way back before breakfast, before shower, before meeting up with her gang until it finally dawned on her what she have forgotten…

 

“OH MY EFFING MO!!!”

 

She looks back and remembers what she did… She quickly scurried off her seat, tumbling down yet getting back quick enough to run over to Jeongyeon.

 

How on Earth could she forget? While she was taking a break from doing her homework, she wrote some very inappropriate confession in the back of math notebook. Her secret is gonna get revealed!

 

 

“J-J-Jeoong-yeeoon!" Jihyo took a tight grip of her notebook. “I… I… I think I forgot to do my homework… hehe…”

 


“Ohhhhh… c’mon Ji… share with me.” Jeongyeon's grip was equally tight as well… “It's just I really don't get it this time, please I'm begging you..."

 

Jihyo pull her notebook away. “Well… how about this? How about I help you right now do your homework? I mean you get to learn right?”

 

Jeongyeon pause a bit to give it some thought before shaking her head.

 

"NAAAAHHHH!!! Too much work, I’m pretty sure I’m not going to use x + y = z in the future.”

 

“Please!” Jihyo says pleadingly, pulling her notebook back. “I’ll do your homework for you!”

 

“Hmmm…”

 

While Jeongyeon was giving it some thought; she didn’t realize that her hold on the notebook was slipping away, Jihyo have the chance to yank it out.

 


“AGHHHHH!!!” Jihyo yells in triumph before hurriedly trying to run out of the class.


“HEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!” Jeongyeon uses her long legs to her advantage as she chase down the God.

 


 

“JUST COPY FROM SOMEBODY ELSE!!!” Jihyo yells out.

 


“You’re the smartest in our course! I want an A too!”

 

“Work for it you dummy!”

 

“HEEEEYYYY THAT’S LOWWWW!!! ARRRRRRRGGGGGHHHHH!!!!” Jeongyeon leveled up her speed and starts running after. If she wasn’t going to copy Jihyo's homework, she would have pound the girl on the face.

 

 

Jihyo gasps some more as Jeongyeon was inching closer to her. She was starting to run out of air and right now she has no choice but to just get rid of the evidence.

 

She starts to tear out every page of her confession and starts stuffing it on her pockets.

 

“HERE!!!” She lunges her notebook at Jeongyeon “Take it! It’s yours!”

 

The two girls were practically crawling to their classroom, as they almost completed a marathon around the hallway.  Jihyo reaches out for the knob and starts twisting it.

 

“Huh?” Jihyo keeps turning it again and again, but it seems like it’s lock.

 

“OH LET ME!!!” Jeongyeon shoves the tanned girl out of her way and starts twisting herself, clockwise, counterclockwise, even in all directions until she ends up pulling on it.

 

“It’s no use, Jeong…” Jihyo pats the giant on the back. “We’re lock out.”

 

Jeongyeon slumps dramatically on the door. She’s lock out? That means all that chase was for nothing.

 

“So, Jihyo?”

 

“Hmmm?”

 

"What are you trying to hide from me?" 

 

 

"Me? Hide?"

 

 

"Yes, I saw you tearing off something..." Jeongyeon walks closer to Jihyo and quickly puts her hand in Jihyo's pocket, getting the cause of their chase. Without this, they could be get in the class on time. Jihyo jumps in all might just to get back the paper on her possession. She won't let Jeongyeon her secret just like this!

 


"GO AWAY!! WHAT IS THIS?!"

 

"NO YOO JEONGYEON PLEASE TAKE IT BACK FROM ME!!!"

 


"You wish, you selfish!!" Jeongyeon takes another run through the school hallways. Jihyo have to stop Jeongyeon from running away as she tugs her sleeve and said, "Please don't run, I'm tired. READ IT ALL YOU WANT, JUST DON'T SAY ANYTHING TO ME" Jihyo catch her breathe before she took Jeongyeon to the empty cafeteria, they sat down.

 

 

“You want to go grab something to eat?”

 

"No, I'm fine....." Jihyo shakes her head.

 

"Okay... What could this be making you so worked up on this piece of paper?"

 

 

 

"Just freaking read it, Jeongyeon..." Jihyo immediately covers her face as Jeongyeon uncrample the page from her notebook.

 


'Sometimes I just want to take you away and tell you what I really feel for you... Whenever we meet, I do get a feeling wanting to protect you from all the pain you're bearing.... I don't know why, I don't know, Mina-yah...'

 


"Jihyo? Is this really you?"

 

"Don't mention it, this is nothing.... This is so fruitless, she's leaving and she's so deeply in love with your lil sis, so no.... don't give me that look, Yoo Jeongyeon, you better keep it as a secret...."

 

 

"But!!!"

 

 

"No, I'm used being by myself so this is alright.... I didn't mention I like her, okay? I just want to protect her, okay?"

 

"Are you sure?"

 

"Yep, don't worry about me... How's your relationship with Momo?"

 


"Don't change it, Jihyo...  Even you are the one who make almost couples being together, cupids should have their own love story...."

 


Jihyo shakes her head and replied, "Correction, I'm not a cupid, I'm FairyGodJihyo who is just content seeing everyone happy with the ones they really love...."

 

 

"It's just.... way to soon to feel this way and I think it is meant to be... it meant to be nothing..."

 

_________________________
 


"Ah yes, mom... I almost finish packing my things already..." Mina said over the phone while eyeing her baggages.

 

"Oh no need to worry me.... I can handle it... Uncle will take me to the airport tomorrow... Yes, I will call..... Okay, take care too, mom. Don't work too hard. I miss you two.... Please give him a word for me... Yes, mom... I'll call you again.. Bye..." Mina ended the call. She put her phone down to the table. Looking over the space she shared with her cousin, Chaeyoung. 

 

 

"This is for the best, Mina... Cheer up.." Mina utters her encouragement. She grabbed her baggages and place it on the corner of the room.

 


She sat down and continues her packing  when she noticed a crumpled paper sticks out from a book. She took it out, smile automatically grows on her lips, remembering how she got this.

 

(FLASHBACK)


"I give up! This is not gonna work! I'm gonna just draw flowers instead!" Dahyun sprawled all over the floor, looking at her awfully origami flower.

 

"No, you can't just give up yet! It's only three minutes, try to follow me harder! You'll get it, okay.."

 

The kid just nodded her head and follow Mina's instructions.


"No! No! No! Don't fold it big, just a little bit..." Mina guides her hand on Dahyun's hand as they fold it together.

 

"Like this?" 


"Yes then, take the left part...." Mina said while doing it as she brought Dahyun's hand on that specific part. The kid seems oblivious that they are actually holding hand as they go through the steps of folding an origami flower.

 

"Yey! We make one!!!" Dahyun gleefully raise their origami flower.

 

"No, you make it.... I'm just helping you but you're the one who make the flower...." 

 

"But!!!"

 

"No, Dahyun... All the credits is on you... You made that flower...." 

 

"Fine... if you insist..." Dahyun sighed then she stares at the flower. 

 

"So how many are you gonna make for Nayeon? Only one? We can make more. We still do have a time." Mina starts cutting the paper when Dahyun called her. "Uhmm... Mina unnie?"

 

"Yes?" Mina asked before turning her head on her side when she got surprise when the origami flower is stretched towards her. She looked up, Dahyun staring at her a bit timidl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter