Luck 3 : Operation Shy Shy Shy~

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Right now, Sana was skipping her way in the hallways while looking someone in particular. She craned her neck up while looking through in every classroom she walk by. Finding that person is really challenging for her, after all her wanted person is so small to spot easily, unlike Tzuyu.

"Where are you, Chaeng-Chaeng?" Sana mumbles when she thought a brilliant idea for her to find the little midget.

She named her idea as 'Revenge of Minatozaki Sana pt. 25'

Sana giggled evilly while just thinking of it, she shakes her head and roam her eyes for the perfect student who will do  favor for her, in return of her victory against her number one, frenemy in the name of Chou Tzuyu.

Tzuyu will beg me.. She will listen to me as an unnie..

Sana laughed evilly then she started walking towards to group of boys who she assumes a freshman like Chaeyoung.

She smiled sweetly at them. "Hi, my beloved juniors~" She waved at them.

"S-Sana sunbaenim, annyeonghaseyo!!" They all bow and Sana folded her arms with a playful smirk on her face. "Say, I have a little favor from all of you.. I hope you could help me." Sana pouted while fiddling her fingers. The boys almost melt from Sana's cuteness. No one can really resist her aegyo and lovely eyes.

"No problem, sunbaenim! As your junior, we will do anything for our princess!!" A boy yelled and the other boys nodded.

"Sana noona was looking for Im Chaeyoung but I  can't find her. If someone bring her to me, I will give you an extraordinary prize!!" Sana excitedly said. The boys nodded vigorously and asked "What's the extraordinary prize, Sana sunbaenim?"

Sana smiled cockily as she reveal the revenge and prize "I assume you all know Chou Tzuyu?"

"Ne!!! WE KNOW HER FROM OUR HEARTS! WE LOVE HER, SANA SUNBAENIM BUT WE LOVE YOU MORE!!" The young boys enthusiastically answered. 

Sana giggled from their response "And you all know that we're great friends, right?"

"YES WE KNOW IT! WE LOVE YOUR BOND TOGETHER WITH PRES IM NAYEON SUNBAENIM, PARK JIHYO SUNBAENIM AND MOSTLY URI GODDESS CHOU TZUYU!" The boys replied with more power like they were soldiers.

Sana closes her eyes and laughed while covering before she really reveals the desirable prize for this enthusiastic young boys "If someone bring Chaeyoung in front of me, I will give you the personal phone number of your goddess Chou Tzuyu."


"WAHHHHH!! WE WILL DO IT!" They all cried out in joy. After all, Tzuyu is the hardest girl to hit on even flirts doesn't affect her. Hearing that they will gonna get Tzuyu's number is a good blessing for them.

"SANA SUNBAENIM, WE THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR KINDNESS! WE WILL TELL YOU EVERYTHING IF ONE OF US MAKE A PROGRESS TO HER AND THAT'S ALL THANKS TO THE NUMBER YOU WILL GIVE! SANA SUNBAENIM JJANG!!" The young boys bow to her 90 degrees and soon they left immediately when Sana reminded them. "I will be in School Council's room if you ever found her! I will give the prize there~!" 

Sana started her thoughts of Tzuyu asking for forgiveness for being harsh and mean to her. She laughed evilly only just imagining in her head because since ever she got to know the younger girl, she was not the one who always win at her.

"You will see, Tzuyu. You will regret all the things you said about me. You will plead to me! Bwahahahahhahaaha!" 

"Is she okay? Geez, she really need to see a doctor sometimes." A girl mumble to her friend. Sana glared at them, nose flared "Yah! I heard you! I know who is your boyfriend! I'm going to steal him! He will fall for me! Aisshhh! Those girls making me feel sick, aigoo!"

Sana shake her head as she started again "Aishh! I need to make plan for Dahyunnie first before that jokbal monster!"

 

_____________________________________________________________

                  Luck # 3 : Operation Shy Shy Shy~

(Cheer Up, Page Two) 

_____________________________________________________________

 

 

Heads were all turn when a tall girl who has boy hair cut was coming in their way. She was known as her athletic skills and at the same time she also good at her studies. She really looks chic and charismatic that made girls fall for her easily including the jokbal girl. She also manage a cafe by her own despite young age and need to learn more but as she believe, her skills were already enough for that. Those achievements in her life were not really get known or acknowledge by the university, making Im Nayeon still the 'perfect student' for them. But still, as everyone says that nobody is perfect in this world and every person has their own flaws and problems. In their minds, the flaw that Yoo Jeongyeon has was the person who is beside her, bothering her again.


"Unniee.." The cute girl whined. "I have a girlfriend now. I need to smell good for a long time."

Jeongyeon growl once again and faced her. That's what they were talking about. The fact that somebody like Yoo Jeongyeon who is super cool  has a younger sister somebody like Kim Dahyun who is a big airhead. Total opposite.

"Geez, Dahyun-ah.. Have some pride in yourself, could you? If you want to smell nice, do it for yourself, not for your pretend girlfriend." 

"She's not my pretend girlfriend. DaYeon... NaHyun is real! and I'm just asking for little spray of your perfume because it smells really nice and I will walk her home later." Dahyun pouted.

"What? Dayeon?" Jeongyeon raised her eyebrow.

"That's the combination of our name. Nayeon and Dahyun, DaYeon like our pairing name or our love team name." Dahyun said proudly.

"You get more ridiculous every day." Jeongyeon shakes her head with disbelief.

"I'm ridiculous? How about you girl who you keeps stalking that dozing food vacuum who only came to life when there is a food....ACCKK! Ouch!" 

Jeongyeon smacked her younger sister because if she heard anything bad about her future wife, she doesn't hesitate to show her beast mode.

"HOW DARE YOU TO TALK LIKE THAT ABOUT YOUR FUTURE SISTER IN LAW!!!!" 

"Sister in law? She doesn't even know you exist." Dahyun mockingly said. Jeongyeon huffed in annoyance because of what Dahyun said was actually really true and she had a good point.

"Well, this year.. She's finally going to know."

"You say that every year and nothing happens. Unnie, c'mon.. Your crazy girls might think you were lying that you like someone else but they we're not seeing it. You should really confess to Mo-" Jeongyeon covered , afraid that the others heard who she likes.

"Geez, you're really careless. I don't know why Nayeon chooses you."

"She choose me because I'm better than Jennie. I'm her pokemon after all." Dahyun proudly said again.

"Seriously, Dahyun even your love for pokemon was getting ridiculous and what's that again?" Jeongyeon ask out of her curiosity because while Dahyun talking to her, she was folding papers.

"Ohh this?" Dahyun holds out a paper bouquet of flowers "I make this again because my Nabongs accept the one I did last night, maybe she likes it.. Isn't this pretty, unnie? I'm sure she will like it again." Dahyun grinned widely while remembering how first time Nayeon accept her paper bouquet this morning.

Jeongyeon frowned and shakes her head defeatedly "Ah! Molla!" She looks at her younger sister, her eyes turn into worrying one. She pitied Dahyun because she knows how difficult for her to get notice by someone like Im Nayeon. She wanted to stop Dahyun acting like a fool for Nayeon but she can't. She always see Dahyun's megawatt smile whenever she see Nayeon, that's make her happy too and she was afraid that one day Dahyun realizes everything. She needs to warn her younger sister about heartbreaks.

"You know, I have known Nayeon since we we're in middle school. We were never got close but I know she's a good person, but I do hear that she break hearts."

Dahyun knows it, she also heard and saw it. As number one fan, stalker and admirer of Im Nayeon, she knows everything about her previous relationships. It hurt sometimes to see Nayeon with someone else but still she was smiling and greet her exact the same like her love for her was still the same, her love never changes for her

Dahyun smile softly before she halt her step and faced to her good older sister, there's only one thing she knows for certain.

"Well, if she's going to break someone's heart, it might as well be my heart she's breaking.."

______________________________________
Sana was in the midst of polishing her nails in council room as the school council members didn't use it for today because they don't have any meetings. Being close friend of famous council President Im Nayeon has privilege for her to use it for her own purposes except if there's someone using this room than her but luckily, no one uses it and she thinks no one will use it because the council members has their own errands. She knows that Nayeon and Jihyo were having their practice for their choir while Tzuyu, well.. she doesn't care about that creature doing her own venture and today, Sana was not dating anyone else and she don't like it either at this moment. She just put down her admirers even ignore them because Sana's standards were pretty unique and the looks of her admirers now was meh to her. So right now, here she was, painting her nails while thinking in what ways she could make Dahyun fall for her and forget about Im Nayeon that she had crush on for over five years. Honestly, it was hard for her to think Dahyun will forget the bunny and choose the squirrel. From their previous years, it's not new for them to have same admirers trying to hit on them. In the end, Nayeon turned them down and Sana is the one embraces them and worship them even. Of course, Nayeon didn't mind Sana getting her admirers and she was more than glad to it, she even thanked her for being such a flirt and dragging them away. And today is nothing different. Dahyun is Nayeon's admirer and Sana are the one who gonna catch Dahyun and in a snap, she will be going to be in the list of Sana's admirers. She was confident from her past experiences.

But Dahyun is different. Different from her and Nayeon's admirers. She has innocent soul and Sana don't have any of it left in her soul. Her game was kind of dirty as Tzuyu said as always. She don't have any idea how to flirt with that eagle if she doesn't use her magical hands that will lit your whole body up. 

Sana uses skinship a lot when she flirts and it doesn't make sense if she use it to Dahyun who has no any idea even what is flirting.


Sana thinks that Nayeon doesn't like Dahyun in that way because she doesn't want to taint the younger girl. In her opinion, Dahyun is really pretty. Her pointy nose, her dazzling smile, her unique monolid eyes and her milky white skin that you just want to take a bite and leave a mark because of-----


Knock. Knock. Knock. Knock.


"Who is it?" Sana straightened her back as she asked. She shake those wild thoughts about Dahyun because hell, sometimes she doesn't control her hormones.

"Uhmm. U-Unnie! Chaeyoung's here and someone you give favor in." 

"Just come in! It's open!" Sana stood up, lips curved upwards as she will do her greatest revenge she will ever do in her friendship of Tzuyu. Sana teared out the sticky note with the phone number of Tzuyu.

The door creaked open harshly and Sana flinch from the loud bang of the door. She squinted her eyes to see Chaeyoung standing in front of her with a nervous smile and the one who she will give the prize was none other than..


"WHAT DO YOU THINK, SANA?!" The girl smirked and hit the council long table as she leaned foward, closer to Sana's shocked face.

"I get Chaeyoung. Where's my prize?" 

"P-Prize??" Sana stuttered, she wants to escape in this room now.

"Yep, I heard that it was really extraordinary prize and that prize will make a big progress from my beloved schoolmates. I also heard that I will regret all the things that I did to you if you give me the prize." The girl crosses her arm while waiting for Sana.

Intense silence engulfs between them three then Sana laughed nervously and put her hands on the girl's shoulders, massaging it gently to calm her down.

"Tzuyu-ah, you're really something. Your ears were really good~ You're really Yoda. You know, I was just joking on them because I know that they really love you so much and I just intensify their love towards you. I'm just helping you to get in the world of love."

"I don't freaking need love. So where's the prize now. You were taking so long."

"Are you sure you want it, Tzuyu-ah?" Sana smiled nervously.

"I WANT IT, SANA. I WANT IT SO BAD!" Tzuyu snapped. Chaeyoung could only gulp from the scene she was watching. She feels that her Nayeon unnie was right all along about their endless and intense fights.

Sana shakily hand the sticky note to Tzuyu's waiting hands. As soon as Tzuyu's eyes darted to the black ink on the paper, Sana snatched it quickly and tore it into tiny pieces.

It was written there:

MY Chou Tzuyu ❤❤❤
1020-2015 *assume that it was a phone number, LOL!*


Eyes were still on her empty hand. She smiled while staring at her hand. Sana went to her side as she apologize.

"SORRY, TZUYU-AH! I JUST WANT TO GET REVENGE ON YOU BECAUSE YOU ALWAYS WIN IN OUR LITTLE BICKERS! PLEASE FORGIVE THIS LITTLE MUNCHKIN!" 

Tzuyu faced her with a smile on her lips which is scarier from Sana and Chaeyoung. "Oh, you dare to write my personal phone number and you even put 'my' and a heart on it. First of all, I'm not yours and second, we're not lovers so don't put hearts on it."

"I'm really soorryy, Chewy! I'm just being lazy bum to look for Chaeng! I promise I won't do my revenge pt. 26, there's no part 26, I promise!!" Sana pleaded. Tzuyu deeply sigh and look at her intently "Be glad that I heard it because if someone else give Chaeyoung to you and I receive spam messages to unknown number and, I found out it was your fault, I'm going to murder you for real."

"I promise, you won't murder me next time!" Sana beamed.

Tzuyu chuckled "Good, next time I won't just murder you." Sana feel chills on her spine and just nodded weakly. "So, why you need Chaeyoung? Is this for Dahyun thingy?"

"Oh? How did you know?" Sana gasped.

"I'm just good reading you. Dealing with you for years were enough to know your motives so don't ever try to plan blackmail or bad mouth me. I have my ways." Tzuyu smiled before she bid goodbye, leaving Sana and Chaeyoung breathless.

"Gosh, Tzuyu is so scary." Chaeyoung said as she sit.

"I'm pretty used to it. I just act like scaredy cat to get her some attention." Sana cheekily said and Chaeyoung laughed. "Wow! It's not obvious you were just acting, Sana unnie."

"Of course, I'm a born actress." Sana says proudly as she flipped her hair again and Chaeyoung just laughed.

"Even Tzuyu was like that to me, I know she won't hurt me. She love me so much. She has yandere personality." 

"Yandare? She hurt other people if she was jealous and Yandare is over possessive towards the one they love. I think Tzuyu is not Yandere.. Ah! Sana unnie you mean Tsudere! She acts like she doesn't care but it was opposite!"

Sana giggled and give apologetic smile "Ooppss.. Sorry! It's Tsudere, I mean. I'm Japanese but I didn't know it, I'm really stupid."

"Aigoo, unnie if she hears you she will definitely murder you for real."

"Oh please, she won't do that. I'm her little munchkin." 

Chaeyoung then wonder "What do you need to me, Sana unnie? And what's Dahyun thingy?"

"Uhmm.. well, I just want to ask something because Kim Dahyun is your BFF, right?"

"Yes, I am and sometimes I hate to admit it." Chaeyoung joked.

"So, I just realize that I like Dahyun and I'm interested dating her for real. She doesn't deserve your mean sister. She deserved to be loved by this little munchkin." Sana said cutely. Chaeyoung just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter