Luck 12 : Brand New Girl

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


KRRRIIINNGGGGG~ KKKKRINGGGGGGG~ KRRINNGGG~


Bad idea. 
A very, very, very bad idea, worst idea ever.

Giving Kim Dahyun her phone number is the worst idea she made, oh probably not, she thinks this was the second,  choosing Dahyun as her fake girlfriend remains, of course... that's her first worst choice..


Because her phone now won't stop ringing from her sickeningly sweet, chessy messages or worst, calls that interrupting her concentration in her class and her student council meetings.


Stupid kid...

This is why I don't want to like her.... 


"Nayeonnie, just answer your phone. I think it won't stop until you answer it.." Jihyo told her, nudging her.

"If you only knew, Park Jihyo.." Nayeon muttered under her breathe, calming her nerves.

Nayeon massaged her temples as she finally decides to just freaking pick up the call for the nth time this day, just to stop this annoying calls.

"What do you want this time, Dahyun-shi~" Nayeon said in her clenched teeth.

"I forgot to tell you something..." Dahyun says in the other line. Nayeon groaned in frustation as she was so impatient Dahyun was about to say.

"Didn't we just talk like some minutes ago? What are you going to tell me that you need to call me again? I'm busy, Kim Dahyun.."


"Uhmmm.... I call you again just in case you're not reading my messages..." Dahyun softly says. She can imagine Dahyun looking at her feet now and rubbing her neck nervously as she said this.


"Then what it is?"

 

"Fighting, my candy pop.." Dahyun meekily said.  A brief silence took over them, almost ten seconds Nayeon just staring nowwhere else, maybe she's looking to the air in the room as she racks her brain how it is so relevant that it has needed to be delivered by a phone call.

 

Jihyo watches Nayeon, she can't help to be saddened from bipolar actions of her bestfriend towards to the eagle kid. It's so confusing.. 


"That's it?" Nayeon said it in serious tone, the tone that she uses when she was pissed. Worried glances were on Nayeon as they thought that she was talking serious with someone.


"Uhmm.... also...." Dahyun stops.

 

"Don't be too hard on yourself. Just..... relax and don't be pressured. I know you only want to be best on what you do, Nayeon unnie but I'm worried... I'm really worried that you don't take care yourself more.. Please... just be easy...We're still young..." Dahyun said it quickly, more like she was scolding Nayeon being so damn perfectionist.

 

Nayeon shakes her head, she let out a chuckle "What are you saying right now?" 


"I just want to tell you that I'm worried and I miss you not seeing you, my Candy Pop."


Nayeon smiles a bit as she says "Dahyun... just... can you just stay still for a while, okay? I'll come back to you, okay. Just don't.. * bother me.. * call or message me, I won't really answer like that if you keep doing it.. Just go with Chaeng, get it?"


Dahyun squealed in joy as she answered so brightly "Yes, my Candy Pop! I promise!"

"Okay, good so I'll be hanging this up and continue on my work. Bye." "Loveee youuuu~"

 

Nayeon quickly ended the call without answering Dahyun, she looks up and everyone is looking at her. 

 

"Sorry bout that.. It's just some kid needed some love and affection. The kid needs to be pacified. So where are we again?" Nayeon asked them with a smile. Everyone knows that she is dating the eagle kid since their relevation but also not everyone were convinced about them but every one in the room can see that the couple might be really real as Nayeon changes every second like they have witnessed. They thought that maybe Nayeon is not showy person when it comes to her feelings that's why she tries to act like she doesn't like it.


"We are on the part where I will be the star of the show in Valentines... Hihihihihi~" Sana shamelessly answered.


"Oh shut up, Minatozaki. we are discusing who's going to be leads for our Valentines show this year." Jihyo answered Nayeon.


"Yeah, exactly! That's why I said that.. I'm going to be lee-" Sana's mouth were covered by Momo's hands.

 

"Yeah, I already have selected roles for this." Nayeon bring out a thick pile of paper, probably scripts. "The teachers, myself chooses for the roles that will suit best to every one who's here.."


"Wait a minute, what are we going to do in this year's Valentine show? Reenacnating again some romantic movies?" someone asked Nayeon. Nayeon just nodded at her, "Yes.. so the movie we're going to reenacting is... snow white~"


"EWWWWW~" Everyone groaned. "Are we somewhat toddlers or children need to do plays? I thought we'll do musicals or some cool t... I think this is worst from last year's Romeo and Juliet~"

Everyone agrees, Nayeon clears as she says in her honest heart "I tried everything guys but you know how old-fashioned our teachers be.. They don't accept our suggestions.."


"La land would be super great and Princess Diaries too but damn... they didn't consider it." Jihyo shares her opinion. "I think it is because they depends on production cost for the show.." Tzuyu answered wittily.


"Okay, enough... I'm here to announce your roles.. You might wondering why all of us are girls here.. On this year's show, we exclude boys doing this because you know why, I don't need to say it.."

"Okay, for the prince... as we expected it will be Yoo Jeongyeon as the prince.." 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

There is almost automatic squeal from the fangirls, admirers that are in the same room. Jeongyeon just give them a tight smile, not wanting to show any reaction to it.

"And for our snow white will be no other none...."


Sana could feel the applause now, no other person deserves the role of someone as pure and ethereal, only her. She is the definition of snow white.. It's like the fairy tale was written about her.. She stood up, escaping from Momo's hands, ready to thank her fans and teachers who chooses well with her beauty queen wave when a moment she's been waiting for breaks out..

 

 


"Chou Tzuyu..."

 

 


Sana immediately sat down as her glare quickly darted to the young tall girl who's having an expression like idgaf as always.


"HUUU- WHATTTTT???!!!! This doesn't make sense~ Her? She can't be snow white!" Sana frantically says as she points to Tzuyu, the younger girl turns to her with a frown as she asked harshly "AND WHY NOT??!"


"DUH! CAUSE YOU ARE NOT A WHITE, LOOK AT YOU!"

"RACIST!" Tzuyu angrily points her shaky finger at Sana. Nayeon rolled her eyes as she was about to witness the fight of the century again..


"They call it snow white for a reason. If you're going to be lead, they might as well call it snow black.."


"HOW DARE YOU, MINATOZAKI?! Are you blind or just ing idiot? I'm not black! Know the differences of colors, gosh.. you're much older than me but you were still like a kindergarten needed some lessons about colors.."


"Y'all the ones needed some eye check.. She's not white, she's not the one who's the best for this role and to be Jeong's girl too."


"Sana, stop it.." JIhyo pleaded.


"I know I'm not white, my skin tone is tanned. But don't ever call tanned as black, you squirrel~!"

"Tzuyu, stop it..." Jihyo pleaded.


"But still, I object this pairing, I don't want-" Sana was stopped by Nayeon as she says something exciting "SANAAAA~! Don't worry, you're going to play an important role too.." 


The word important totally make Sana stopped and quickly got her attention. "Really, Nayeonnie?"


"Yes, Sana-ya.. you're going to be evil queen.."

Laughter errupts the whole room, especially joyous Tzuyu's laugh. "Are you kidding me, President Im?! This face?! This angelic, fell from heaven face? An evil queen? You must be drunk or crazy to give that role to me!!!"


"Your reaction earlier could say it all. You perfectly play the part well..." Nayeon just gave her bashing look before she quickly move on, leaving Sana with so many questions.


"Why you all so mean to me?" Sana asked as she pouted.


Meanwhile Jiwon is smiling widely at the commotion caused by Sana, she really enjoys her bestfriend's girl reaction. She turns to Momo and asked "Is Sana always like that?" Jiwon asked amusingly as she watches.


"What do you mean? Crazy, yes she is.." Momo answered with a chuckle. 

"I never knew Sana be like that when she's jealous." 


"Huh? Jealous?" 


"Yeah, look at her reaction. She totally likes to be pair up with my bestfriend. Sana is really obvious~"

"I don't think-----"


"Then look at her...." Jiwon pointed at Sana, desperately talking with Nayeon. "She badly wants Jeongyeon, huh. See~ She's over possessive with her. I knew it! My friend won't be sad anymore." Jiwon let out a proud smile.


Momo's frown got worst as Jiwon added "It's mutual!!" 

Momo's temper as it's peak as she dares to ask, shakingly in anger "M-Mutual?"


"Jeongyeon likes her too.."


With that, Momo storm out of the classroom all of the sudden leaving Jiwon wondering what just she said. 


____________________________________________________________

Luck # 12 : Brand New Girl

(Brand New Girl, Candy Pop)
____________________________________________________________

 

"UNNNNIIEEEEESSS ANNDD TZUUUYYUU!" Dahyun hugged Jihyo, Sana and Tzuyu. The three is wondering what is happening.


"What's wrong, kid?" Jihyo asked.


"Nayeon accepted it..." 


"Accepted what?"


"She agrees going out a date with me... I'm so so happy.." Dahyun said in between her tears, Jihyo smiles as she pat the kid's head. "There.. See? It's working.. Your making Nayeon unnie appreciates you more... I know it's been hard for you but you deserve it, Dahyun. Now is the time to show..."


"Show what?" Dahyun releases her hold from her unnies as she looks at them. "What should I do, Jihyo unnie?"


"What do you have in your mind? You know your ideal date?"


Dahyun excitedly rummages inside of her bag before pulling out a notebook, she looks thorough of some pages until she found what she was looking for. She clears as if she was going to do a presentation like she usually do...


"Number one.. Pick Nayeon unnie using in a horse carriage.."


"What? Wait? Horse carriage?" Tzuyu asked her.

"Yes, you know a carriage that has a horse." Dahyun sure knows how to explain words well. 

"I know what a horse carriage means.. But just why? Why you won't just use a car? You two were not in the fairytale.."


"Shut up, Tzu! That's her plan, her life, let her be... I would totally love it when someone do that to me.. Treating me like a true princess~ You're so so cute, Dahyunnieee" Sana gushed over Dahyun while poking her cheeks.


"Uhmm.. Dahyun.. if you're going to do that, that would be so expensive.. I think you just need to save it for your wedding or something more special especially if you have well-paid job.. there's some time for the horse carriage idea, okay?" Jihyo tries to explain the situation and the kid seems to understand it as she whispers "Car it is..."


"Then where are you going to take her?" 


"I will take her to the park, a park of full of stars and also we can have picnic there under the stars.. then... I will take her hand and ask her to dance with me.." Dahyun was sighing dreamily, already just imagining of how beautiful her princess would be underneath the sparkling sky while staring at her with a bunny smile she really adores... gosh, she would totally cry if it happens..


Sana wiped some invisible tears on her eyes as she dramatically says "You're so so... romantic, Dahyunnie.. I want those too.."


"No, no, no..." Jihyo shakes her head once again, she speaks again "I meant is... I don't want to ruin your plans or be negative but maybe you need to tone it down a bit. As I said, subtle way, slowly.. like take her out for a coffee, movies or..."


"YAH! PARK JIHYO! YOU'RE SO BLAND AND UNROMANTIC! THAT'S WHY YOU NEVER DATED ANYONE!!" Sana scolded Jihyo, Dahyun get sad when she feels like Jihyo seems not agreeing on her plans.


"What's wrong to my plans, Jihyo unnie?"

"Well... for me, it's too much... it's like unreal... like you two were still in acting because from what you mentioned, it's feel like a scene in a romantic movie but I'm just sharing my opinion here---"


"But isn't that what we girls want? Someone who make us feel like were princesses in our own fairytales and protagonist in our own love story?"


Sana looked at Dahyun in awe as she defend her ideas, Jihyo admitted that Dahyun had a point. "Okay then.. But in order to do that, Kim Dahyun.. you need to be totally serious about this.. like this date is not just playing around anymore.. You need to confess your love in more serious way, not like some your previous confessions."


"I'm serious tho, Jihyo unnie.. I'm super serious.. My confessions we're serious..." Dahyun pouted, Jihyo shook her head as she recalls how Kim Dahyun shows her love to Im Nayeon. 

(FLASHBACK)

"IM NAYEOOONNNNNNN!" A pale girl hyperly shouted from the back of the stadium. Everyone glancing at her, eyes on her, they were both in highschool. Nayeon being in 11th grade, Dahyun's a 8th grader. Nayeon was having her election debate but Kim Dahyun freaking steals the spotlight as she screams loudly.

Dahyun raises her placard showing 'IM NAYEON, YOU ARE ALWAYS BE MY ONE!'

"SARANGHAMNIDA!! I LIKE YOU SO MUCH! IT'S ME, KIM DAHYUN! THE EAGLE KID! PLEASE GO OUT WITH MEEE!!!!! WILL YOU?"


Laughter echoes on the entire place. Many whispers and snarky remarks was heard but mostly it was 'she wish..', 'she's crazy', 'she's so thick-faced, huh?, 'eager much? and lots more.


It's not so obvious that Nayeon is pissed as the way she clenches her teeth so hard, her frown got worse and how her eyes shows nothing but flames as she tries to let everyone focused on their debate, not to the immature kid. 

"QUIET DOWN! AS I WAS SAYING EARLIER, IF ME AS PRESIDENT, I WILL DO THIS- THAT-BLAH BLAH BLAH" 
 

"NAYEONNIE JJANG! NAYEONNIE JJANG! NAYEONNIE JJANG!" Dahyun hyperly shouted as she interrupted the whole crowd again but Nayeon just ignored her as she talk about something related the school premises.


Not only just that Jihyo remembers, there's a lot instances she confesses and asking Nayeon out for a date but Nayeon didn't answer her. Ignorance was only her response, that's why Jihyo keep telling Nayeon to talk with Dahyun seriously and let her know that she didn't like Dahyun back the same way Dahyun does. 


"Nayeon unnie...There you are..." Dahyun panted heavily. Nayeon just stared at her with her cold face. Jihyo nudged her and mouthed her 'talk with her', Nayeon just shrug and waits for Kim Dahyun to have another act of showing of her love to Im Nayeon. 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter