Luck 4 : Cheer up, Baby!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


My beloved friends, please pray for me. It's not my fault that I was born like this. Hope you could still see me this day, aliveeee :3

Nayeon frowned from the message she received from her over confident friend, Sana in their own group chat this morning while eating her breakfast.

What does this ing mean? I bet she got trouble again.

IlovedogsmorethanSana replied...

I hope not.

Pfftt..  Nayeon almost choke her cereal as she saw Tzuyu's reply. It's really funny to watch these two bicker over small things. She didn't know why Tzuyu only treat Sana this way. Tsskk.. Such a beautiful friendship.

CutieySana
How could you say that? I'm serious now, Tzuyu! When you'll try to love me back? I'm hurt >_<

Yep, beautiful friendship.

Oh, Nayeon forgot. These two were actually got into love phase before and Sana was not over it and of course, it was only just Sana. 

The first time they met Tzuyu was back way then they were in highschool and Tzuyu is just a middle schooler. Sana as a snake find Tzuyu attractive and decided to ask her out even the younger girl declined it several times for the reason of she was too young for dating and Sana soon accepted it and decided to look other candidate for her poor heart.

"You're not just her type, Sana. Just accept it." Jihyo told her many times but Sana was still the same, giving her flirty remarks to her even sometimes Nayeon could see how Sana saddened about it if they joke around.

After years, they just became friends and Sana no longer care if Tzuyu love her back or not as long as they stay together each other even as friends or silly foes.

IlovedogsmorethanSana
That's what you get for giving my number like it's your own.

CutieySana
Wae? You're mine so it's fine to me~

Nayeon shook her head and deeply sighed while staring at her phone. Aigoo, poor Sana. Nayeon decided to lock her phone as she started to her cereal instead of reading the next messages because she knows what is going to happen.

Tsk.. It's still morning, why they bicker so early? Jihyo will scold them later.

Her phone keep bustling from the message notifications. She knew it will happen. Nayeon boringly eat while Chaeyoung was looking at her amusingly. Nayeon notice it and raised her eyebrow to her younger sister.

"Hey, why you're looking at me like that?"

"Nothing, unnie. I'm just curious what happen to you yesterday with Dahyun. You know, she brags a lot that you accepted her oh-so-wonderful paper bouquet. Can't believe it."Chaeyoung mischievously said while playing her spoon.

"I accept it doesn't mean I already accepted her,Chaeng. I just accept it so she will stop bothering me with those stupid childish flowers." Nayeon replied nonchalantly.

Chaeyoung giggled "Oh, you're so mean, Nayeon unnie. I'm starting to believe to Sana unnie that my BFF supposedly fall for her, not you."

"Why? What do you mean?" Nayeon softly asked, trying to sound normal.


"Sana unnie likes Dahyun."Chaeyoung said it proudly.

Nayeon almost choke her cereal from the revelation. She quickly reaches out a glass of water and drank it all. She coughed three times while hitting her chest.

"Yah, unnie! You're alright?" Chaeyoung naughtily smile with the sight of her unnie pretending that she wasn't affected with the words Chaeyoung blurted out.

"How did you know that?" Nayeon asked to confirm if it's really true or not.

"Sana unnie confront me that she likes Dahyun and as her bestfriend she ask me what she likes or what is she likes. Also, she told me she's going to steal Dahyun from you because you don't de----"

"Okay, stop it, Chaeyoung. I heard enough." Nayeon raises her hand and started eating her cereal quietly. Chaeyoung tilt her head in confusion if she said something that makes her unnie upset like this.

"Why unnie--"

"Shushh"

"Unnie---"

"Shushhh"

"I'm not say---"

"Shussh"

"Nayeon---"

"Shhussshhh! Keep quiet, we're eating on a table.. I need to leave early so that I can avoid her. Dealing with her yesterday ma

made me so nuts if you ever know. I don't want to elaborate about it to you. I know you knew it."

"But unnie I'm telli---"

"No, no, Chaeyoung. Don't make me stop finishing this because I know you're on her side as always. Mom, dad and you like her too much than me." Nayeon said before she slurp down the whole bowl of cereal. Chaeyoung eyes widen because it's her first time to see her unnie eat messily as she see some milk on her cheeks.

"Uhhmm... unnie you're--" Nayeon interrupted her as she said firmly. Chaeyoung was pointing her index finger on  Nayeon's cheek.

"No, Chaeyoung. You're just fooling me to make me stay longer and that kid finally reaches here and ask me to walk with her. I know what you're trying to do with us, Chaeyoungie. You can't fool your unnie.."

"But seriously your chee--"

"Enough, Chaeng. I'm going." Nayeon carries her bag and starting to walk towards their door.

Charyoung muttered to herself "Unnie is so stupid. She has milk on her cheeks and lips. Don't her try to blame me. She keep stopping me."

"GOOD MORNING MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!!!!" 

As soon as Chaeyoung heard it, she laughed without sound, like she was dying of her laughter and mutter to herself.

"And I also want to tell you that you don't need to get fast leaving here because she was already here earlier than you expected. Poor unnie.."

 

___________________________________________________________

                       LUCK 4 : CHEER UP, BABY!

 (Cheer Up, Page Two)

 

___________________________________________________________

 

 

GOOD MORNING MY GIRLFRIEND!!!!

Nayeon almost collapse when she hears those loud four words enough to ruin her morning or she can say her whole day already?

Why this kid is already here? Does she really wake up early? Ahhh.. I forgot. Kids tend to wake up early.

"Oh!" Dahyun exclaimed as she see milk stain on Nayeon's cheek. She step forward, closer to Nayeon who is walking backwards because she don't know what the kid trying to do with her. Nayeon was glaring at her, giving the look of 'what are you doing?'

But then suddenly, she felt her back hit against the door. Who the freaking hell close the door? I didn't close it!!!!

Nayeon rolled her eyes as she hears muffled laughter behind the door.

I'm going to kill Chaeyoung...

"W-What are you doing?" Nayeon stuttered as soon as Dahyun's face was completely in front of her with only inches away. 

Nayeon froze. Here it goes again. 

Those sickening dumb smile on her face make her super nervous was present again.


Why this kid has a good smile? Ughhh...

Dahyun brought her both hands to cup Nayeon's face. She flinched with the contact. Nayeon glared at her because she knew if she open , she will just stutter again.

"Unnie.." Dahyun called out sweetly and giggled. Nayeon gulps, avoiding her gaze into Dahyun's.

"Yah! I don't know what you're doing but I want to let you know that I can hurt people too if they were being weird around me-------" Nayeon stopped when she felt Dahyun's thumb caress her cheek slowly. 

She quickly look at Dahyun and she regret it.

Those eyes were looking at her like screaming the three words she doesn't want to admit plus her shining smile that makes her blind.

"You're still beautiful Nayeon unnie, with or without milk on your face. Your cheeks are soft."

 


What?


She can hear Chaeyoung laughing out loud behind the door and saying 'She really doesn't notice!'


Nayeon decided to push off Dahyun and touch her cheek.

Yep.. It's quite wet.

She look back to Dahyun who is just smiling at her. "WHY YOU DIDN'T TELL ME?!!!"

"Tell you what?"

"That I have milk on my face!" 

"It doesn't matter. You're still beautiful for me." Dahyun nonchalantly said before she crouched down beside the bushes of flowers and she let her palm rest on her cheeks while smiling brightly at her. Nayeon raised her eyebrow with the sight.

What is she trying to do again?

Nayeon's eyes involuntarily shut hard and deeply sighed. Then she hears Dahyun humming a song which she recognizes Cheer up by Twice loudly while smiling at her, her position was still the same. 

"Dadandadan~ Dadandadan~ Dadandadan~ Daaaaadaandaaadaan~~"

She ignored Dahyun and walk passes by. "Nayeon unnie~~" Dahyun whined. Nayeon ignored her once again, continuing her walk. 

"You forgot your flower!!!!" The kid shamelessly shouted loudly.

As long as she want to leave the kid now, she can't afford to hear her loud voice over and over again as she keeps calling her. She's afraid that the whole neighborhood knows her name because of this kid which is actually her girlfriend. 

Girlfriend? Aishh no.. never in my life will accept that.


She walked back and faces Dahyun irritatedly as she yelled back "What the goddamn flower? I don't want us to get late and scold by the neighbourhood for being so noisy this morning. Just give it to me!"

Dahyun grinned widely and jump in front of her, her palms were still on her cheeks, blinking her eyes cutely.

"I'm your flower, Nayeon unnie. Please accept your flower~"

 

 


Ridiculous. Super ridiculous.


Nayeon almost want to faint right now how lame Dahyun was acting right now. Is this how she flirts? Aigoo.. I can't control my laughter now, I just want to smash my face into the door in embarrassment.


Nayeon just snort, controlling her laugher with a small smile on her face. "Nice try, Dahyun. I won't accept your flower today because you're not a flower."

"But unnie, I'm a flower!!"

"You're not. A flower must be pretty and you're not." Nayeon said it like matter in fact tone.

"But unnie, I sing Cheer up first tune! It means that I am flower. You know their first step, the flower choreo! I bet you didn't know it." 

"Still, you're not a flower because you're not a Twice member."

Dahyun pouted, tries to act cute again. "I know, Nayeon unnie but you also don't want me to buy real flowers for you so I thought this can be good alternative plus if you accept this flower.." Dahyun pointed to herself and ended her statement "it looks like you accept me.."

She was right. Dahyun assumes that she was accepting flower means she accept her as her girlfriend. Nayeon clenched her fist in annoyance but soon her fist loosened up with the next words she hears.

"And you're going to keep me in your bag all day like you're keeping me in your heart, keeping me by all yourself." Dahyun stopped and gave Nayeon a tender smile before she finishes it.

"I wish I'm a flower, not Dahyun. Because it looks like you're going to accept the flower more than me."

Nayeon stare at her blankly, don't know how to react about this. Yesterday was already too much for her to handle. She practically ran away from her after what Dahyun said. It was too cringey and right now, Dahyun mindlessly saying something that is really a big nonsense.

"Whatever, Dahyun. I don't care what you are saying. I don't know you're kind of dramatic." Nayeon ironically said while fastening her pace while Dahyun just follow her.

Then comes silence. Nayeon would like Dahyun more if it stayed like that throughout their walk but she can see on her peripheral vision that Dahyun is trying to reach out Nayeon's hand but before Dahyun do anything, Nayeon beats her to it and move her hand away from Dahyun's.

"I'm just trying to hold your hand."

"No, you can't."

"But you're my girlfriend. It is a must to hold hands." Dahyun reasoned out.

"No, it's not. Where did you get that idea?"

"In K-dramas.."

"Kdramas aren't real."

Even Dahyun have to agree to that she must have counter attack for Nayeon."But they are real people like us and they're just pretending, same thing with us but still they hold hands, they even kiss. In that case then we must hold hands too!"Dahyun delightfully said as she can't believe that she was also good in debate like this.

Nayeon was stunned for a moment, confused on how she can get away from this logic. Dealing with this kid is really giving her pain on her .

Nayeon groaned loudly and yelled at her "You know, I really hate you, Kim Dahyun!"

Dahyun grins widely then replied her with a big stupid smile plastered on her face as she said the next words sincerely.

 


"You know, I really love you too, Nayeon. Always.."

Nayeon's mouth agaped with the words and actions as she see Dahyun mimicking shooting guns directly towards her.


...

Nayeon scurried away, afraid that the kid see her flaming face in anger oh she mean her blushing face. 

________________________________________

 

Sometimes Jihyo and Tzuyu wonder they try to sympathize with Sana. Even if the girl sobbing right now in the cafeteria without unknown reason, they think Sana can able to handle it by herself cause she's only the one who is getting herself in a trouble nth time.

 

"I always ask myself this question... Why?" Sana cries out.

 

 

 

"Why what?" Jihyo asked.

 

 

"Why she is a snake? Why no one can appreciate her love? Why no one cares about what she's talking about right now, even everytime she talks other things why no one listen to it? Why she was always ignored? Why Tzuyu always wants to kill her? There's a lot of question I can make with why and Sana. For the first time, I can relate to you, Sana so what's why you're talking about, be sure that I can able to ask it to you." Tzuyu savagely said. Jihyo has her pursed lips to control her laughter. Sana cutely glared at her and muttered "Just leave me alone,Tzuyu. I don't need your opinion."

 

"So what is it?" Jihyo giggled.

 

 "Why did God made me so goddamn beautiful?" Sana started crying again.

 

Tzuyu suddenly glance at her and gave her deathliest 'judging look' and Jihyo try her best to control her hands to not choke Sana.

 

"What the ing hell are you talking about?! That question was not suited for you, dammit!" Tzuyu said it with gritted teeth. Jihyo glared at Tzuyu and mouthed 'Language'.

 

"It's like I can't help it if people falls so naturally for me without me knowing. I mean why wouldn't they? I would fall in love with myself too, if I were in their case." Sana look at herself while saying this.

 

"Gosh, that's disgusting." Tzuyu muttered to herself and Sana just give her pain look then continues "Now, Momo thinks that I'm her rival and she doesn't play nice, she'll murder me.. she will murder my beautiful face that her love fallen in love with. This is so unfair~" Sana sighed deeply.

 

"I'm so sorry, guys.. Why I'm burdening you with this."

 

They both exchange gasps because it is first time that Sana cared about them. This might be really serious.

 

"With our levels of beauty and cuteness, you two can't probably relate to anything that I'm saying right now. You won't  understand my feelings for being cute."

 

"Yah!!!!" Both of them yelled. Tzuyu stood and about to attack when they see Nayeon running towards to their table.

 

 

"Wow, you look flushed. What happen to you?" Jihyo teases her. "Oh shut up, Jihyo. This is nothing."

 

"Let me guess? Hmmm.. Dahyunnie?" Jihyo smiles widely as she see Nayeon messes her hair. "That kid! She doesn't know when and how to stop! So annoying!!"

 

"Annoyingly cute?"

 

"Annoyingly stupid!" Nayeon corrected. She dart her eyes to her two friends that seems having a fight of the week. Tzuyu was trying to attack Sana with her chopstick because of what she said earlier.

 

"Let see if you still have that cute face you're talki

 

Sana shrieked and keep covering her face while dodging Tzuyu's attack until her slips on her own chair. Tzuyu is merciless as she keeps attacking Sana.

 

"I don't know how Sana managely make Tzuyu hate her so much. Just look at them." Jihyo said, Nayeon just heavily sigh and thought to herself.

 

 

What a nice friendship indeed...

 

 

"Hey, I already have conversation with your girlfriend, Nayeon unnie. She's really cute!" Jihyo said with adorning smile. Nayeon didn't face her as she keep watching the two having wrestling for chopsticks.

 

"Then date her."

 

"I really would."Nayeon's head quickly snap towards to Jihyo. Jihyo grin teasingly and said "But she's really into you so I won't. I know she will still choose you. I'm not masochist.

 

Nayeon slightly gave a relief sigh based from Jihyo's observation. "You know, it's been long time since she showing her love for you. Why can't you just reciprocate it for real? She seems really like a nice girl and oh don't get me started, I really had fun talking with her. She can make you smile and laugh effortlessly!"Jihyo excitedly said and Sana interrupted them as she finally out from Tzuyu's wra

wrath because they were both tired.

"Jihyo's right! She's so into you that I really can't flirt her. Mianhae, Nayeon unnie. She's practically yours for a lifetime."

"W-What? I thought you like her? Chaeng told me--"

"Nah! I've been doing it because of your favor. I don't deserve that eagle. Her feelings are genuine and I don't have it. Won't you at least try to love her back even a little?" Sana convinced. Honestly, she pitied Dahyun for suffering of one sided love, a case that she been into before but for San

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter