Luck 22 : It's All Up To You

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"You can't like anyone but me, aren't I right?" 

 


"Fine, you're right! I only like you!!! but what's the good in that? You wont have anything to do with me, you never show any affection at all, how can I know you love me too when you treat me like----" Dahyun's words cut off when Nayeon leaned in and kisses her to shut , making Dahyun yelp in surprise, totally paralyzing her and forgetting where she is.

 


Dahyun's phobia disappear for a while and just kiss her back as much as she want this because she admit she missed this feeling...

 

They broke apart, breathe ghosting on each other's lips, yellow street lights casting on both of their features in their face, making breath-taking sight for between them, eyes to eyes, nose to nose, forehead to forehead, they stared each other deeply while holding each other closely, Nayeon smiled at her before she says this so sincerely and soft, "I love you...."


She stopped, catching her breathe then she added, "And please don't say you like anyone more than me... I'm so sorry, please come back..."

 

Nayeon's tone change into pleading, she looks away but still her grip is so strong, holding close Dahyun as she says more, "I don't want to pretend that I don't care... that I didn't love you at all... that I never I missed you but I'm in love with you, Dahyun... I really am... I can't take it just a mere thought of you liking someone else but me... I can't take it seeing you kissed someone other than me.... I told myself many times to let you go cause I don't deserve you but I can't, I really can't.... seeing you happier with someone else makes me mad and angry to myself on how much did I really lose you... Dahyun, I'm going crazy just thinking of you all the time... Even you are leaving or not my side, I don't care now... I wanna love you and be by your side as much as we can.... Dahyun, please... I want you, I need you, I love you.... Please let me love you..." Nayeon pulled Dahyun, burying her head on Dahyun's neck, hugging her so tightly. 

 

"Please, Dahyun, please.... Give me one more chance..." Nayeon whispered before she kisses Dahyun's jaw, taking in Dahyun's scent in her arms while embracing the kid.

 

Cars is all gone, streets empty, only lights is with them and cold wind blowing on their bodies. They remained hugging in the middle of the pedestrian lane.

 


Minutes passed, Dahyun moves and broke the hug. Nayeon looked at her confusedly. She cupped Nayeon's face lightly and stared into Nayeon's teary eyes. With her heart pounding, Dahyun close the gap between their lips and kisses her. Nayeon's body tense, suprised by her actions but soon she relaxes and kissed her back passionately with tears slowly flowing down from her closed eyes. 

 


Dahyun pulled away, breathing heavily as she says, "I forgive you, Nayeon unnie..."

 


Her eyes well up more, more tears casting down on her beautiful cheeks, she silently cries as she looked back at Dahyun, letting out some whimpers then Dahyun embraced her like she usually does when she comforts the older girl, "Please don't cry, Nayeon unnie. I hate it when seeing you cry..." Dahyun leaned out and faced Nayeon, she bring her sleeves, wiping those tears on Nayeon's eyes but it didn't do any good as Nayeon burst out crying for more making Dahyun confused if she ever tell something that makes Nayeon sad when she hears Nayeon saying, "Sorry! I just remember the first time I cried in front of you and you did the same thing! I-I... my tears not worth it anymore to be wiped by your sleeves, Dahyun..." Nayeon stepped back and wipes her face herself using her arms.

 

 

"It's worth it, you're still worth it, Nayeon unnie..." Dahyun confessed seriously, making Nayeon lifts her gaze and looked at Dahyun. 

 

 

Dug. Dug. Dug. Dug.

 


"Everything that has happened to us, you're still worth it for me, Nayeon unnie...."

 

"Dahyun...." 


Nayeon steps forward, facing Dahyun near as she says, "Thank you so much... for forgiving me and loving me as I am...."

 


"And..."

 

 

 


"I love you...." Nayeon smiles lovingly at Dahyun, reaching out Dahyun's hands and holding it firmly, "From now on....." Nayeon said slowly while staring deep in Dahyun's eyes, "it's my first day showing you how much I really love you.... Okay?"

 

Dahyun's cheeks flushed in beet red, hearing and seeing Nayeon being so into her, she doesn't want to wake up from this dream if ever it is but then the grip on her hands is telling her that this is indeed happening right now, at this moment, on how tight Nayeon holding her as if she doesn't want to let her go again, even a single second, she's totally speechless to be honest, she can't make any answers from that confession, this is beyond from what she imagined if 'Nayeon likes her back' situation, way over! 

 

Dahyun fight back those hard beats beating in her heart as she says, "Okay.... Show me..." 

 

Nayeon beamed into a wide smile, perfectly showing her bunny teeth, her eyes are sparkling as she nodded eagerly, "I'll show you, Kim Dahyun. I'm gonna make you fall for me moooooreeee than you would think, I'm not kidding!"

 


Dahyun giggled and nods as she tells her she anticipates it... They look around and it registered to them that they were not in a safe spot to talk and everything so they decided to cross the lane with interwined hands when Nayeon insists that she needs to walk Dahyun home because it's past curfew, she doesn't want to get into trouble because of her confrontation, the younger girl agrees as she also wanted Nayeon to be in her own home as well.

 


They walked side by side, swinging their interlaced hands, Nayeon can't help to feel giddy about everything that is happening now, Dahyun and her is finally okay, she hopes that she could have a courage to ask her out tonight as well but she knows that she needs to slow it down first, maybe Dahyun wasn't ready to be back in relationship as the younger told her she needs to focus to growing herself first, Nayeon respected it but she won't reject her rejection if she is all out to pursue the kid, Nayeon knows she should win Dahyun's heart back fully and mend it, she would do everything just to get her kid back to hers...

 


"Uhmmm.... Dahyun?"

 

"Yes, Nayeon unnie?"

 

"I-I just want to ask cause I don't want to get involved if there is something going on between you two with my cousin because I saw you two kissing there, I don't want to assume and anything that's why I'm asking you... and you didn't answer me clearly earlier..." Nayeon looked down then Dahyun halts her steps to look back at Nayeon who's seems nervous and fidgety.

 


"Are you dating Mina? Or do you ever have feelings to each other but didn't tell it yet... Please, Dahyun, tell me truth.... I don't want to fight with my cousin once mor----"

 

"No, unnie.... We're not dating or I have feelings for her... Sure, she do have feelings for me but she did let me go just when I took her home earlier... She figured out that I really don't have romantic feelings for her... but I like her, even love her but I think it's more on friendly side....or sisterly... I don't know...but she makes my heart pound at some times, maybe it was just admiration and there's a time that I want to date her because of that but no, I don't imagine dating her cause I think I don't deserve her and I'm still thinking that it's impossible for me her liking someone like me... So... are we clear now, Nayeon unnie? Nayeon unnie?"

 


"Yeah, thanks for telling me..." Nayeon smiled, "We should or I should be more open to you... I just realized that communication is what we lack before.... We don't tell what we really feel towards each other... You should tell me everything, Dahyun... if you are hurt, happy, jealous, just anything... I'll talk it with you..."

 

Dahyun hummed happily before she nods and let out her wide smile, making Nayeon smile and took Dahyun's hand as they continue walking. 


"We're here....." 

 

Nayeon said before letting go Dahyun's hand. She smiled towards the girl and said, "Go inside, your moms might be waiting for you..."

 

Dahyun nodded, "You too, you should go home.... It's late..." Dahyun then takes off her coat and draped it over Nayeon's shoulders, Nayeon stares at Dahyun lovingly while Dahyun is busy fixing her coat on Nayeon.

 

 "You'll be cold while you're walking back. I don't want you to freeze to death and catch cold too, Nayeon unnie! Used my coat!"

 

Nayeon engulfed herself inside the coat, she smiles thankfully towards the younger girl then she leans in and softly kisses Dahyun's cheek, making Dahyun getting shy and her cheeks turns pink, "Thanks, I'll return this..." Nayeon is also blushing hard. "I gotta go, kid. Goodnight..." Nayeon bids goodbye then turn around when Dahyun shouted.

 

"Wait!!!!"

 

"Yes?"

 

"Be safe, text me if you are home unless you still do have my number after I..."

 

Nayeon cut her off as she reassures, "I still do have. Your number is still saved, don't worry.. I'll never delete it.... I'll text you..."


"Good... G-Goodnight then, Nayeon unnie!" Dahyun shrieked cutely, Nayeon chuckles and walks back to Dahyun, she give her a gentle kiss on the kid's temple and one last hug. 

 


"You're so cute, kid... See you tomorrow... Go rest, okay?" Nayeon said before releasing herself then she caress Dahyun's head while looking at her with a small smile on her lips. 

 


"I love you..." 

 


Nayeon said before she left the younger girl standing in her place, watching her leave, both hearts beating as one...

 

 

Later, Dahyun received a message.


From: Candy Pop ❤
Hey, this is Nayeon. I just got home! :)))))  Thank you for forgiving me and everything! Good night! I love you! 

 

Little did Nayeon know, Dahyun doesn't dare to delete her number and also the name, it still saved in her phone like her heart. Nayeon is still there... deeply and truly...

 


__________________________________________________

Luck # 22 : It's All Up To You

(From Yes or Yes, Twice, 2018)

___________________________________________________


"Kim Dahyun!!!" Jeongyeon screeched angrily while knocking on her younger girl's door. Dahyun quickly opened the door, welcoming her very fuming sister. Dahyun scratch her head in confusion and asked, "What's the matter, Jeong unnie?"

 

"Just go down and explain it to us..." Jeongyeon harshly said before leaving confuse Dubu. She fixed herself and get her things before going down when she sees from her sight her love of her life, sitting down with her parents and Jeongyeon glaring at her.

 


"Dahyunnie! Goodmorning!!!" Nayeon greeted her happily with a tender smile. 

 


"Why you are here, Nayeon unnie?" 

 


"Right! What are you doing here, Im?!" Jeongyeon asked quickly, protectively blocking her sister from Nayeon. 

 

"Honey, honey, stop... Nayeon told us the reason and she's sorry and Dahyun already forgave her, don't need to be mad at her, Jeongyeon..." Mommy Dahee calming down Jeongyeon, "But mom, she wants to break Dahy---"

 


"Stop it, Jeongyeon. People do mistakes..."


Nayeon silently thanked Dahyun's parents for forgiving and understanding her. Dahyun looks at her then smiles as she asked again, "What makes you being here, Nayeon unnie?"

 

 


"I wanna walk with you to school... and I brought some sandwiches for you...  I want to have a breakfast with you while we walk..." 

 

Jeongyeon sighed dejectedly and Dahyun's parents has -eating grin on their faces.. 


"Really?!"

 

"Yes, Dahyun. We better get going.... I also left some for your parents and Jeong..."

 

"I DON'T EAT SANDWICHES FROM A JERK!!!"


"Shhhh!!!" 


Dahyun giggles, "Sure! Let's go and have a taste that bread then!"

 


____________________________

This is so annoying....


Jihyo thought while seeing the two former frenemies doing some sickening affection to each other, she never thought that she will got to witness how Minatozaki Sana lovingly or much more teasingly keeps closing her face towards Chou Tzuyu who just dodging to her advances but with a flirty giggle. She just wanted push those two idiots heads to stop this suffering and get their 'eating face each other' as they want... She can't believe this is will be the result of her effort getting the two together... And there's another one, in the name of Hirai Momo, who's babytalking over the phone and Jihyo knows she freaking talking with Yoo Jeongyeon with those sickening aegyo voice that she didn't want to hear.... Why is she friends with them again?

 


"Stop!!!!!!!!" Jihyo internally screaming while glaring to them and she can't take it anymore as she stood from the table, making the three look at surprise, "Ji? Where are you going?"

 

"I'm just gonna wait Nayeon unnie at the gates, can't bear you three... I'm going!" Jihyo left them, she walks out of the cafeteria, going towards the gates. In her way, she greeted back some students then her eyes shifted towards and see something that makes her heart jump in joy.

 

 

 

Jihyo just sees Nayeon and Dahyun together, it makes her delight cause it's mean they are okay once again and she missed Dahyun so bad when the latter also ignored her and got hurt by her friend's mistake.

 


"KIM DAHYUN!!!"


She launched herself to Dahyun, hugging her tightly. Nayeon smiled both of them. 


"Why? Why? Why?" Dahyun asked, muffled by Jihyo's big hearts on her face. Jihyo pulled out then she shrieked loudly, "Cause I miss you, Dahyunnie!!!"

 

Dahyun giggles, then she says "I'm so sorry for avoiding you all in these past months.."

 

"It's okay, kid! We understand you. Nayeonnie is really a huge pain in and er in romance!"

 

"Jihyo-yah!!!!"

 

Jihyo released her arm on Dahyun's, she faced Nayeon and clicked her tongue before she says, "Kidding! I'm happy that you two are okay. Perhaps, you are back together as real couple now?" 

 

Nayeon frantically shakes her head as she doesn't want making things so fastly, "No, Jihyo! No, what I mean is not yet! I need to show her some more love before we go to that stage, right Dahyunnie?"

 

"Y-Yes, Nayeon unnie want and told sooo..." Dahyun blushed how Nayeon said her promise. 

 

"But she already did when she always goes to your locker room and-----" Nayeon quickly shut Jihyo's mouth by covering , she nervously with a hint of playfulness said back, "What are you saying, Park Jihyo? Of course, I have to SHOW her..."

 

Dahyun could only scratch her head in confusion between these two bestfriends but she's glad that Jihyo accepted her back even  she hurts her bestfriend as well. 

 

"Hey, Dahyun...." Jihyo called her attention.

 

Dahyun's brown orbs turn towards Jihyo, the latter smiles how nice Dahyun been back, "Yes?"

 

"My name is Park Jihyo, Im Nayeon's bestie since grade school and your personal fairy God mother that you can look for when you need some help in anything... and your soon to be maid of honor in your wedding... Nice to meet you..." Jihyo offers her hand.

 

Dahyun raise her brow, confused once again. Nayeon slaps Jihyo's hand and glares at her, "What are you doing, Park Jihyo?!"

 

Jihyo explains, "I just introduced myself to Dahyun since you wanted to set everything new like it's the beginning, you told me that, right? You told me that you want to be with Dahyun for real this time..."

 

Nayeon's face burns after Jihyo revealed that, Dahyun can't help to giggle. "You know, Jihyo-shii, just go by yourself and leave us alone! You're ruining my great morning! Go! Shoo!" Nayeon shove Jihyo away then the latter just make a face teasingly at her and she shouts loudly, "Let's talk later, Dahyunnie!! We have tons of we'll talk about!"

 

 

Dahyun nods, smiling back. Nayeon faced her and said, "Don't mind her. She sometimes exaggerate stories. We should head to your room..."

 

Looking around, people was lurking on the hall looking at their direction, probably at Nayeon. She breathe out deeply before she reaches for Dahyun's hand and held it tightly against in hers. Dahyun looks down from her hand to Nayeon's reddening face. 


A smile soon grows on Dahyun's face then looks back at Nayeon. 

 

She asked, "Why mine? Why not in your classroom, Nayeon unnie? I should take you there...."

 

"I want to... besides before, you are the one taking me there but this time as the older one, I must take the girl that I like in her own classroom."


Nayeon smiles giddily while lowering her head in shyness after saying those words. Dahyun giggles from the actions she's seeing then she finally agreed. Dahyun's grip on Nayeon's hand got tighter as they walked. Dahyun's gaze never leaves on Nayeon, clearly satisfied and happy. All people that they walk through is looking them until they arrived at the kid's classroom. They both stopped then facing each other as they bid goodbye for a moment when Nayeon stopped her. 

 

"Uhmm... Where are you eating this lunch? I-I don't know where are you during lunch and I  want to have lunch with you.... It's okay if you tagged Chaeng and others whose been eating with you. I can ditch my friends or I'll tag them along with me as well so we can eat lunch together.." Nayeon blabbers nervously, Dahyun smiles brightly cause it's so cute to see Nayeon like this so she quickly answers, "We're just at the cafeteria, 12:30 is my break, what time yours?"

 


"My philosophy class ended 11:30, that's the time we eat lunch but I can wait for you cause my next class will be at 2pm. I had a long vacant time, maybe I'll just wait for you..."

 

"Are you sure, Nayeon unnie? I don't want you to skip your usual eating time."

 

"I'm definitely sure, Kim Dahyun. I'll be there...." 

 


"Alright, see you later Nayeon unnie..." Dahyun smiles before turning around but then she felt a tug on her arm. Dahyun looked back, eyes gazing on hers, Nayeon places a peck on her cheeks, surprising the kid.

 

"Good luck and enjoy your class.... See you..." Nayeon mutters softly before she took off, Dahyun's cheeks immediately flared as Nayeon left a very red red eagle while holding her cheek. Dahyun's heart was almost beating out of her chest.

 


She thought, "I don't wanna wake up if this is just a dream....'

 

 

____________________________

"More rice please.”

 

Sana thought Momo turns into elastic girl as her arms just stretches out to reach for the rice bowl.

 

“Like they say, no rice, no life…”

 


"Of course, you pig...." Sana said in her breathe.

 

Momo happily digs in to her bowl before realizing it was eerily quiet in their table right now. She looks at her oh-so-called friends.

 


Sana was busy admiring her reflection on her spoon. Nayeon is just looking around while holding a huge paper bag, Momo wants to ask what's inside of it but she could tell it screams food inside. And Jihyo? The girl was quiet, her whole focus was on a book.

 

“What you reading Ji?” Momo asked with food full in .

 


“I’m reading some romance...”

 

 

All of them turn to their friend, shocked is evident on their faces. Park Jihyo, the girl who have non-existence experience to any romance, the girl who is the last one most likely to have romantic interest they ever know, the girl who doesn't want to be expose in that complicated thing is now reading about it... or might be just curious...

 


Sana presses her cheek on the palm of her hand, she literally abandon her meal. 

 


"God Jihyo, do we need to know about something? Hmm?"

 

Jihyo tears her eyes away from her book, looking them so nonchalantly, "What? Don't I have a right to just read a freaking romance book? You're all so overreacting... 

 

Jihyo sense they are not buying it so she further denies, "Come on, I'm just all so done with you all lovebirds! Even I don't have this special person, can't I have a love life by simply reading some fluffy and mushy stories?"

 


"Of course, you have a heart too, Jihyo-ah... We're just wondering maybe there's something in you, you know, got your interest.You know who's your bestfriend~" Sana winked while headlocking the latter.

 


"Get away from me, Sana! Your girlfriend might get mad at me!"

 

"Hey! I'm her bestfriend, not you Sana! Leave her alone and let her tell me about it!" Nayeon retaliates.

 

Sana release her with a pout and continues resting her head on her palm as she asked, "What's the story about? You know everytime I read romantic stories, it just makes me want to work in a coffeeshop.”

 

 


Jihyo chuckles, “I know, right? It’s like everybody works in a coffeeshop, owns a coffeeshop or meet in a coffeeshop.”

 

 

"That's right!!!!!!!" Momo agrees loudly. She added, "That's why I love and chose Jeongyeon because she works there!!!" She let out her dreamy eyes before she continues, “I was planning working in a coffeeshop when Jeongyeon still doesn't notice me...”

 

 

Sana let out a knowing snort…

 

“I feel bad for the place, they will probably go bankrupt with you eating everything if you did.” Sana points out.

 

“How dare you crushing my dream, Minatozaki?! You also wanted to work there! And how dare you to talk about it when you have your Chewy, you're dead to me cause I'm gonna tell it to her that you want to work in a coffeeshop cause you want to meet someone!!"

 


"What?! No!!!-----" Sana words cut off when Nayeon abruptly stood and get her paper bag. Jihyo shouted at her and asked, "Where are you going?"

 


"I'm eating with Dahyunnie? Wanna come?"

 

"Sure! Sure! My ears is going to be deaf because of these two!" Jihyo stood as well, Sana calls her, "Don't leave me here, Ji!"

 

"You two, stay and just eat in peace... I'm gonna grab lunch with them now..." Jihyo warned before leaving the two Japanese still bickering whether she will tell Tzuyu that Sana planning cheating on her or not...

 

 

 


“Hiiiiiiiii!!!!!!” Jihyo beams with her loud voice and big smile.

 


The three girls smiled back, making Nayeon and Jihyo joins their table until....

 


"HIIIIIIII DAHYUN CUTIE!!!! HI BABY CHAENG!!! HIII MINARI!!! " Sana came to them with Momo behind her, holding her tray while eating her meal.

 


Jihyo deeply sighed, of course they couldn't just left Sana out of this. They make some seats for them.

 


Nayeon snaps a stern gaze towards Sana's direction. She didn’t like the thought of other people calling Dahyun cutie or only they think her as cutie....

 

 

“Hi unnies…” Dahyun smiles brightly then she stood, giving them a bow.
 

 

“OH GOD, YOU'RE SO CUTE, DAHYUNNIEEEE!! CAN I PINCH YOUR CHEEKS?!" 

 

Dahyun complies as she near her cheek towards the eating girl, Momo puts down her food before bringing her hands to pinch her girlfriend's lil sis' cheeks. Momo gasped delightfully then she reaches Dahyun's chin, pinching her baby fats there.

 

"GOSH, YOU'RE SO SOFT, YOU'RE REALLY LIKE A TOFU!!!" Momo cooed. Momo leans forward, all eyes on her anxiously, Nayeon and Mina can't seem to look at them when Sana halts her Japanese friend. 

 

"Stop ualizing Dahyunnie, Momo! I know you're gonna kiss her!! I'm so gonna tell this to Jeong!!" 

 

"Oh no, you don't, miss!!!"
 


Nayeon wonders why these two are purposely trying to get under her skin. But Dahyun's too obsess with Nayeon to really notice anybody else. She even made sure she pulls out a chair for Nayeon before joining the table, fluttering Nayeon in the end at such a gentle action.

 


“Stop that, you two…” Jihyo hisses at them. Chaeyoung giggles while watching everything. The two Japanese sat down in their table and listened Jihyo.

 

Dahyun faced Nayeon and informed, “Nayeon unnie, I didn’t get to pack my lunch… So, I’ll just bu---”

 

“Don't... you’re sharing lunch with me.”

 

“What?”

 

“I got some salad here and some carrot sticks as our lunch..” Nayeon fixes the lunch and offers the prepared salad for Dahyun.

 

Nayeon seems to be the only one who’s oblivious of how pale Dahyun became. The three other girls could see Dahyun practically squirming out of her chair, as if she’s ready to fly out of there.

 

“It’s not that bad Dahyun… This carrot stick taste like a chip only healthier.”

 


“THAT’S A LIE!!!” Sana screams out.

 


“Dahyun! Trust me! Nayeon unnie tried that line with me during high school… and never again… never again will I trust your food comparisons Im Nayeon…” Sana horrifiedly explained while pointing out her fork.

 


“You are too dramatic always Sana... Do you know that?”

 

“It’s okay unnie…” Dahyun waves her hand, hoping to settle the tension, “If she says it taste like chips, it probably does…”

 

Dahyun without any hesitation bites into the carrot.

 

“Mmmm… It's sooo---shi--crunchy.…”

 

The frown in Nayeon's face softly turns into a gentle smile.

 

“See? Not all healthy food taste bad.”

 

 

 

Dahyun smiles proudly, looking like a happy rabbit nibbling on a carrot. Sana on the other hand, just shakes her head in disbelief and disappointment. 

 

"OH GOSH, I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU, NAYEON UNNIE.... YOU'RE TURNING HER INTO BUNNY!"


Dahyun opens the container for her salad and she couldn’t understand what kind of a salad it's this.

 

The question now stands… Why is there no any meat on the salad?

 
"Uhmm....." Dahyun gulps while toying the salad on her fork. 

 


"I prepare that salad last morning, I also have mine, look..." Nayeon shows her lunch box and she also have this kind of greeny food. 

 

"Oh couple lunches!!! I want one too!!! If only Jeong do that and she's here with me!!! I'll be sooo happy!!!" Momo points them excitedly. Nayeon blushes hard, smile escape on her face as Momo noticed what she did for Dahyun, she hopes that Dahyun likes this.

 


Dahyun answered her, "Don't worry, Momo unnie.... I'll tell Jeongyeon unnie you want to have couple lunches together..."

 

"Couple lunch, huh... Very smooth, Nayeon.." Jihyo said between her fake cough, giving her a teasing smirk.

 


With that, Dahyun just forget how plain this could be taste like if Nayeon works hard to prepare this just for her. Dahyun appreciates this action from the older girl. She munched those leafy veggies in delight, Nayeon's smile widened. 

 


As she eats, Mina caught their attention when she leans forward near her and asked casually, "Dahyun, can I have your salad? I don't have any veggies on my plate... Just want something that could kick off the grease that I ate..."

 

Dahyun nods and offers the box. All eyes on Mina and they got shock internally on how big portion she gets from Dahyun's salad as almost there's only two or three leaves left for her. Mina mutters softly, "I love salads..." Mina continues scooping then she went back eating. 

 


"The heck, Mina?! RIGHT IN FRONT OF NAYEON'S SALAD?! Why you just stole her lunch like that when I was eyeing it at first!!!! THIS IS SO UNFAIR!" Momo shamelessly blurts out. Jihyo looks on her bestfriend and sees she have this rather 'thinking' expression.

 

 

Nayeon is not mad at all, she means she knows Dahyun doesn't like this type of foods, she just now understands it but Myoui Mina is confusing her. Why she want her salad when she always have this whenever they eat at their home.... She could have some but she never ask or get to taste it but why now she did and she almost get the whole salad on her plate? What's wrong with her?

 


"I'll just buy you a meal, Dahyun.... I ate yours..." Mina stood before shooting a look towards Nayeon as she asked, "Wanna come with me?"

 

Nayeon is utterly shocked from Mina's behaviour, she doesn't know what's inside Mina's mind right now, all the people in their table could also not tell. Nayeon quickly follows her then she stands up, leaving the table. The cousin walk together towards the counter. They are both silent when Nayeon breaks it as she asked,

 


"What are you doing, Mina?"

 

Mina didn't answer her question when she just answer this instead, "Dahyun has an appetite like a kid... She doesn't like veggies that much, she gets picky whenever she encounters unfamiliar food in her sight, she's more into sweets but it's not good for her to eat that right now, she loves soups and noodles like ramyeon.... and meats, she totally loves it.. Dahyun li,--"


Nayeon was left stammering, stopping her tracks. Mina feels the other girl's presence gone beside her so she turns around and faced Nayeon with a small smile and warm eyes as she answers her, "Yes, I did it because of those... Let's just say that it was my bestfriend' instinct or something, I don't know.... I could feel what she feels..."

 


Nayeon feels this is a big slap on her face, Dahyun has been girlfriend of hers for months but doesn't know her preferences at all while Mina, well let's say she's been with her for quite some little time but knows Dahyun a lot quickly..

 

"I'm just a good observer, Nayeon. Don't think hard about it and I'm telling it so you know next time it won't be happened."

 

Nayeon defeatedly agreed. Mina is very good at observing people around her. She bets Chaeyoung doesn't know as well about her appetite, only Mina could.

 

"Thanks... You don't have to do this, Mina..."

 

"Anything for Dahyun, I'll do it..." Mina nonchalantly says before putting the tray on Nayeon's waiting arms.

 

They get some ramen and pork cutlet for the kid, making Momo's mouth waters in envy. Chaeyoung and Jihyo looked at the two cousins confusedly but they did know that they've might something serious between them. Dahyun groaning happily while she eats, the two cousins feels great that Dahyun enjoys the food. 

 


After almost everyone finish their lunch,  Sana, Jihyo, Momo, Dahyun and Chaeyoung engaged themselves spazzing over some kpop group idol,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter