Luck 5 : Baby, I'm Missing You

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"You two can go home now." The two quickly pulled away when they heard deep voice from balding teacher. Dahyun frowned as they got interrupted. They both stand up and gather things before they exit from the detention. As Nayeon thought Dahyun would let go at this moment so they could get ready to leave but instead Dahyun kept still a tight hold on her left hand and smiling at her.


"Let my hand go. Time's up.." Nayeon said as she look their interwined hands. Dahyun just sheepishly smile at her and said "You told me that you will let me hold your hand today and today doesn't end here, right?" 

 

Damn... Just this time, Nayeon.. This is the first and last time you should only let her do anything she wants..


Nayeon groaned loudly then she calm herself after all Kim Dahyun manage to forget her problem being in detention for a while, she was quite grateful on Dahyun's presence. They both walk hand in hand and Nayeon doesn't need to glance or look over Dahyun because she knows the younger girl was totally having time of her life with a stupid dumb smiling face that make her so confuse so much especially in her heart department. Wait, not at the kidney tho.

"Uhmm.. Dahyun, I have to go bathroom first." Nayeon informed her but Dahyun still holding her hand and just gazing at her eyes with so much love and don't forget her dazzling smile.


She looks so stupid...


"Are you going to come with me to the toilet too?" Nayeon joked but the kid probably don't know the difference of joke or not.

"Could I?" Dahyun asked innocently. Of course Dahyun didn't get it.


"No, I'm just joking, Dahyun." Nayeon frowned but the kid seems she still want to  hold her hand even Nayeon is doing her business.

"I could close my eyes." Dahyun debated back while she demonstrated it by closing her eyes, her eyes shut cutely while smiling.


Ughh... Why she's like this?

Nayeon chuckled and answer a firm "No.."

Dahyun frowns and said nonchalantly  "I don't see what's the big deal because I will see you when we're married anyway."

Nayeon loudly gasped in Dahyun's statement. She wants to laugh, to cry or kill herself. Just like few days ago they were girlfriends that apparently just fake but now Dahyun already talking about their marriage?


As if it really would happen...

No way she would marry someone like this...

If dating option is not for Dahyun then what's even more if it is marriage..

Gosh.. That would only happen if she doesn't have right mind.. but fortunately she have it so it's not going to happen, not in her dreams, never ever and ever and ever!

Nayeon pursed her lips while saying this thought in her head. She replied with serious face so this matter stopped "A big no."

Nayeon snap before she closes the door. She let out a soft laugh when she spotted Dahyun's shoes just standing right there right in front of the cubicle door.


This girl  really like my hand seriously?


The moment she went out from the cubicle, Dahyun almost grab her hand quickly but Nayeon pulls away.


"I need to wash my hands. You know, hygiene."

Dahyun pouted as she nod. Nayeon expected that Dahyun would take a step back from her but instead Dahyun clutch on Nayeon's bag tightly as if Dahyun wouldn't let any minute pass to be apart from her, as if her life depended on it.

And Nayeon was seriously getting weirded from the younger girl's action but this is Dahyun, anything she was doing is weird.

The moment she finish washing her hands, Dahyun didn't miss any second to hold Nayeon's hand again.

 

 


__________________________________________________________

Luck # 5 : Baby, I'm Missing You

(Missing U, twicetagram)
__________________________________________________________

 

 

 

Nayeon didn't think that their walk going home will take an hour by how Dahyun walks slowly and sometimes the girl would stop and giving her excuses that she was tired and pleaded to rest for a minute or two, with their interwined hands, shoulders bumping to each other as they walk very closely, too much for Nayeon's disliking.


"Why are we walking so slow, Dahyun? I mean, it's already dark here, you know."


"So that I can maximize the time I was holding your hand. Opportunities like this is once in a lifetime for me. I want to hold your hand longer." Dahyun softly said with a small smile on her lips, her heart is hammering on her chest every minute pass when she was thinking that she is holding her hand.


"Well, you're quite right, eagle but I can't afford to go home really late and also you too, you need to go home in perfect time. I don't want your big sister nagging at me on how am I 'bad influence' to you."

"But unnie... I really want to hold your hand.." Dahyun sadly said while pouting. Nayeon stopped her heels as she look at Dahyun.

"Kim Dahyun.." 

Dahyun shivers from the way Nayeon say her name.

"I don't know why am I doing this to you but.... I really need to go home now and work on my homeworks. If this make you sad, I will propose an idea which will allow you to hold my hand after all, I drag you into this fake relationship. Couples must be sweet and touchy, right? So.. I've already decided that...you can hold my hand if....."

"If????????" Dahyun looked at her expectedly with puppy eyes.


"If...." Nayeon look away, she scratched her nape as she keep chanting 'what? what? what?'

"If???" Dahyun asked again, in hope that she can do what Nayeon was trying to ask for her.


"If... you'll become the first place for your tomorrow's quizzes or in every quizzes or exams. You need to have good grades if you're dating the first placer of JYP University. No one would believe us if you're still acting like this, Dahyun. Be mature and active in studies, maybe... I initiate to hold your hand."


Dahyun frowns by what Nayeon said. She never thinks that Nayeon would make her something that she didn't like and that is studying. Her smile dropped and blankly stare at Nayeon. Nayeon was confused by how Dahyun just staring at her. She thinks that Dahyun must be feel offended or let's say she was hurt.

Dahyun's gaze were on the floor as she answered slowly "If that's my girlfriend wants, i'll do it. I will try my best to rank myself up." Dahyun then smile at her softly, while her thumb brushes on Nayeon's back palm, memorizing how does Nayeon's hand feels like.

Dahyun knows that she was doomed again. The past is haunting her back. Nayeon ask for it, the love of her life wants it for her.. She thinks that definitely she will be back as the young Kim Dahyun that no one knew.


Nayeon smiles and nodded. "Let's go home now. I don't want you to waste any time."

They both walk in sync and after some minutes, they arrived to Nayeon's house.

"So, this is it for today?" Dahyun asked while looking at their hands.


"Yes, but if you want to continue this day, study harder."

Dahyun pursed her lips tightly then smile as she think "She's way important to me. I don't care."

"I will, Nayeon unnie." Dahyun said in determination.

"Okay.. so.. let go now." Dahyun looked at their hands disappointingly but before she retracts her hand she ask one more time. "Can I walk you to your room, unnie?" Dahyun asked innocently.


"No, eagle. It's already late." Nayeon smile a bit, this kid never gives up easily.

"But Nayeon----"


"Good night, Dahyun."

"Okay.." Dahyun mumbles with her head hung low as Nayeon let go their joined hands.

Nayeon walks into their home but before she finally stepped inside, she give  little pats on Dahyun's head that make Dahyun surprise because she thought Nayeon left her.

Thr older girl smiles at her, showing her bunny teeth that she fell in love when the moment she saw Nayeon for the first time.


"Thanks for today, eagle."

 


Chaeyoung was busy doodling on her sketchbook when she saw something bizarre outside of the house. She came near at the windows as she see Dahyun dancing hyperly that she looks like a electrocuted chicken. Well, Chaeyoung thinks Dahyun's dance steps was partially from her eagle dance as she flap her wings like crazy.

Chaeyoung smiles as she watches her bestfriend.


"Hey, why you were smiling like an idiot by yourself?" Nayeon came inside and notice that Chaeyoung has smile on her face.

"So are you.." Chaeyoung teased back then she sat down. As soon as her eyes darted to her newly arrived sister, she notice a smile on her face too that's why she answer that way.

Nayeon blushed then she frowned, trying to hide her smile.


"How was the detention?"


"It's not bad from what I thought." Nayeon answers.


"Because of certain someone?" Chaeyoung tease again and this time, Nayeon yell at her "Oh shut up, Chaeyoung. This is not because of her."


"Okay, whatever." Chaeyoung mutter as she continues making doodle. 


This is the first time Nayeon unnie get fluster from my teases.. This is so unusual and unexpected. Dahyun must really doing a good job this time..


______________________________________

This is weird..

Nayeon thought as soon as she step outside of their house that morning.

No Kim Dahyun around..

Kim Dahyun should be right here, right in front of her, holding another kind of flower as she always do but it was no presence, just a mere wind and bushes greeted her.


Nayeon look around, maybe the kid was trying to play some hide and seek from her. Yeah, that's it. She must find her before they get late.


"Eagle, where are you? I know you were just hiding, are you? Come out!!" Nayeon shouted, her eyes were keep searching for certain someone but to her disappointment, she can't find her.


Nayeon didn't like how this was going.. No, specifically she didn't like how she was feeling. Shouldn't she be happy and relieved that Dahyun wasn't here to pick her up this day?


Nayeon shakes her head and continue her search for the kid until Chaeyoung came out and look at her confusingly.

"What are you doing, unnie? Why are you still here?" Chaeyoung asked, while clutching the strap of her backpack, ready to leave.


"Uhmm..." Nayeon suddenly feel shy again whenever she ask Chaeyoung about Dahyun.

"What is it, unnie?" Chaeyoung asked again.

"Uhmm... Do you see Dahyun today or earlier? She's not here. I thought that maybe she is hiding from me. She's quite playful, you know." Nayeon secretly scratch the back of her neck, nervous as hell as she doesn't want her little sister notice her worriness about her kid girlfriend.


Chaeyoung just smiled at her and said "No, I didn't see her today, unnie. Maybe she woke up late or I don't know. Maybe Jeongyeon walk with her."

By the mention of Jeongyeon, Nayeon remembers that Dahyun went home late yesterday because they stuck in the detention and Dahyun walked like a turtle yesterday that they arrive on her home really late but imagine how really late when Dahyun came to her own house.

Nayeon bit her lip while thinking that Jeongyeon scolded or rather their parents don't like what Dahyun doing everyday with her that's why she is not here at this moment. Called it as like she was 'grounded'.


"Uhmm... Chaeng, is it possible for her to be grounded or something?"


Chaeyoung quickly snapped her head like she was caught red-handed "Grounded? Ahh.. No, it won't happen to her again. Her parents really love Dahyun so much. They will not be strict at her again."


Nayeon confusily look back at her younger sister "What do you mean 'again'. Did she grounded before?"

Chaeyoung gulped before she replies "N-No, they won't let hold her back from something she wants to do."

Nayeon just hummed, she started walking with her younger sister as she says this with full of enthusiasm but Chaeyoung feels like it was forced like she was showing off.

"Yeah, yeah! This is good! Finally, thank God that kid leave me alone!"


Nayeon's walk going to school was full of turning her head back every of so often that Chaeyoung noticed how her unnie stop for a moment or how she let her walk ahead and she see her unnie looking around the area. Chaeyoung smiles. 

 

Oh Kim Dahyun... I don't expect unnie to act this about you...


Nayeon stop when she realizes what she's doing. Chaeyoung was already ahead away.

Is she expecting Dahyun to be there? She don't know where she was going. She was lost and confuse. Her mind is celebrating now that finally the kid is already over for her but her heart says differently. She feels heavy that her own body can take it anymore as she keeps glancing back while she was walking.


Then suddenly, she see a pedestrian lane empty as speeding cars and trucks on the streets.


Her heart dropped, her hand involuntary shake at the thought.


"I wonder how she got to school. I hope she's with Jeongyeon or anybody else.."


Nayeon frowns..


Wait a minute...

 

Did she really wonder about Dahyun?

 

Or did she really become concern about Dahyun?

 

Nayeon smack her forehead, she feels like she was getting crazier. She was so close at Sana's case.


______________________________________

"Chewy-ah~ Chewy-ah~ Chewy-ah~" Sana keep calling her but her whole attention was on her phone and Jihyo was really pissed off by how Sana calls Tzuyu's name many times and the latter seems unaffected.


"Sana, please in the name of the Lord, keep quiet. I can't concentrate reading this paragraphs." Jihyo said with her gritted teeth. It's strange that Tzuyu is not the one who saying this. Maybe they switch roles for today.


"Ji, I can't, when Tzuyu holds my peace and my soul. She has the freaking video of me and Momo's failed debut acting. I must get it so that Momo will not hurt me anymore. Tzuyu has the key of my success~ She keeps playing it for the whole freaking day! She's teasing me~" Sana pouted before she dart her eyes to Tzuyu who is laughing out loud, totally enjoying  watching the video infinite times, Jihyo rolled her eyes of the scene.


"Chewy-ah~ Chewy-ah~ CHEWWWYYY--AHHHHH~"

"YAH CHOU TZUYU, STOP PLAYING AROUND! JUST GIVE THE VIDEO TO SANA AND THIS SUFFERING WILL BE OVER!"


"No uh-uh! I won't give this to you until you..." Tzuyu stopped and stare at Sana naughtily.

"Until what??"Sana's eyes were full of determination. 

"Until you disappear in this world and stop annoying me.."


"Duh, even I was in heaven, I will still annoy you and scare you!" Sana mimic ghost by making her hair cover her face.

"Duh, as if you will really end up in heaven. After all, you keep yourself trouble from your lies and sleeping with every guys and girls here in school. I'll be surprise if God accept it."


"Yah! Don't spill my true identity to our God! Aishh!! I'll drag you in the hell then!"

Jihyo stopped them by pulling their ears, she really done with them, seriously.

"You two were shameless that you keep mentioning God in your disses. Gosh! Am I really destined to be your referee or something? If it is then I will quit as your friend. I can't bare you two helpless idiots who are in love. I can't understand you two!"


"In love? Pfftt! You two, wish! I'm not going to be Sana's toy for ing sake!" Tzuyu mocked at them. Sana

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter