Luck 19 : Stop Stop It, Baby Cause This Love Is For Real

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

______________________________________________________

Luck #19 :  Stop Stop It, Baby Cause This Love Is For Real

(Got7's Stop Stop It / TWICE's Stay By My Side)

_______________________________________________________

 

Come to school's rooftop at 3pm, I'll be there. Let's talk.


Nayeon hits the send button, sending to Kim Dahyun. Nayeon wander around the school's rooftop then she settles by standing up on the concrete edge of the school's building, feeling how the air blows on her face and looking over the whole city. 

 

The door makes opening sound and a figure  came in. The sun is blazing in other direction, facing her, the sunlight is too bright for her to see around. Shoes tapped the concrete floor as the latter walks. Her eyes squinted while looking ahead then soon the figure's identity became visible and Nayeon become breatheless. 


"Hey, you are here!" She excitedly says, she believes but she know to herself that it came out so weirdly because she is flustered and nervous as heck.

 


Dahyun looks up from her phone then look ahead. Her hair smoothly blows up caused by wind, making knots in Nayeon's heart on how Dahyun looks so charming right now. Dahyun stare the girl with no emotions while she removes her earphones on her ear. Nayeon never thought that Dahyun can look like a cold senpai. 

 

'I did really break her...'

 

"I want to tell you something, Dahyun." She trailed off nervously while rubbing her palms. "I've been thinking for a long time to end our pretending like a lot.... but not because I don't like you... but... it's other way around, I like---"

 

"What are you saying, Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun said so coldly with her dead stares. 

 


Nayeon gulped hard before she blurts out "I want to date you!"

 

Dahyun just simply looking at her with no changes of emotion at all, not even moving any muscles from her face, just still the same. None.

 


"I also want you to forgive me from what I did. Please... I'm very sorry... Please Dahyun... Dahyun, I want you back..."

 

"I know I hurt you a lot so I decide to stand here!!"

 

Nayeon walks on the edge of the rooftop, behind her is just a 20 floors beneath from the ground, anytime she can fall or slip down there.

 

"If you don't forgive me, I'll jump here... Look!!" Nayeon tries to lift her leg in the air time to time, really trying to fall herself but Dahyun doesn't seem to care as she just stare at the older girl.

 


"I'm really going to jump off here, okay? I will for real, I'm serious!" Nayeon tries again but no avail, Dahyun is just standing there watching her silently. 

 


"Dahyun, please say something!"

 


"Stop it, Nayeon unnie..." Dahyun says before she turn around to the older girl and just walks away.

 

"Hey! Hey! Where are you going, Dahyun?! KIM DAHYUN!!!" The older girl shouted then Dahyun closes the door and left Nayeon.

 


"God, she hates me now. I should do other things than this..." Nayeon muttered then  suddenly the door opens slowly, her head peeks who's that but to her shock, it is her who came in. Their looks are quite different because it is Nayeon's younger self. Nayeon walk backwards, shock and scared from what she's seeing then she forgets that.....

 

 

AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

 

 

 

 

Nayeon stops her scream when she found herself on her bed, eyes widened. She got up, looking around. She put her hands on her chest, sighing in relief.

 

"That's so very weird dream but it feels so real..." Nayeon grabbed her head, shaking it lightly. "My head hurts.... I really drank so much.. I hate myself..."


Nayeon rested her palms on her face while thinking the scenario hours ago. She went too far and she thinks Dahyun will not forgive her and just give up on loving her. 

 


"I need to think my actions and decisions more... Stupid! Stupid!" Nayeon hits her head then tears spilling out already on her swollen eyes. 

 

"But how? She doesn't want to see me now. Nayeon, you idiot!" She scolded herself. 

 


She continues crying in her bed at 3 A.M. She don't know what she needs to do. Number one is totally apologizing to her then what? What if Dahyun doesn't forgive her? What if Dahyun loathes to see her or even look at her in eyes because if Nayeon does look back, it doesn't the same way Dahyun looks at her every single time they met.

 

No more eyesmiles, no more freaking loud greetings every morning, no more cheesy or rather embarrassing remarks... No more reason for her to be happy... genuinely happy...

 

"What should I do? And how dare me to say  that I could make her mine again to Mina?"

 


(Three hours ago)
"So Minari... I have decided to let her go..."


Mina just looked at her a bit surprised, she continues to clarify "I'll break whatever we have, pretend or not... I just end things properly for her to be happy... and.."

 

"Nayeon, it's not the way she could be happ---" Mina interrupted her, rambling. She can see how Mina is so frustrated about the situation that it makes Nayeon wonder what does Mina really want. 

 

"Mina, it is. We need to end it." Nayeon smiles wistfully but then she smirked and give Mina a firm confirmation that she loves Dahyun for real and not the other way around as she boldly ended her little speech.

 

 

 

"Because I wanna start again and be with her for real..."

 


Nayeon straighten her back and looks into Mina's eyes as she says more firmly "I want us to get together for real. I love her, Mina... I really do. The thing you two have seen is me in being drunk state and Jennie taunting me."

 

 

"I know it's still wrong, I know... but... I love her too, Mina, I freaking love her too, Mina... Why...it must happened to us when everything is getting there, almost there that I planned confessing to Dahyun tonight!"


 

Nayeon's eyes start to well up again, her guard went off again as she shows her miserable heart again. 

 


"This...." Nayeon picked out a bracelet from her clutch bag. "I got this for her. This should be given when the day we supposed to have our first date, our very first date, Mina... The thing she dreamed for so long. I know it... I know Dahyun dreaded to get out for a date with me but she didn't show up because it's all your stupid foot's fault!"

 


"Nayeon unnie, what's happening?!" Chaeyoung barged in their house just in time and blocks her sister.

 

"It's not my fault you used her, Nayeon! It's not my fault that you fake your relationship with her! It's not my fault that she needs me whenever you are not on her side! It's not my fault, Nayeon! This is all your consequences from your awful actions towards her, THEN PAY FOR IT!"


Mina angrily shouted so loudly making the two sisters has jaw dropped. Mina frustratedly look at her as she says "I'm the one who's getting hurt here, Nayeon-ssi, not you! The fact that she will never ever be mine hurts me a lot." Mina spits out those words.

 


"Please, Nayeon.... Just stop hurting her and let her go... Are you not contented on how much you damaged her? Nayeon, she's freaking crying out sakes and it's because of you! Nothing could ever break my heart than seeing her cry..."

 


"I won't... I won't hurt her from now on... I'll do everything just to get her back. I mean it, Myoui. I'm not going to back out of this... I'm sure of this. This love... is real now..."

 


"Let's see then..." Mina angrily walks out limply. 

 

(END OF FLASHBACK)

 

"What should I do?" Nayeon thinks while hugging her pillows.

 

She get up and sit on her study desk. She opens her study lamp and brought some pens and paper.

 

"I need to sweep her feet with my charms and surprises, Dahyun would love that but let's see... what could be the best way to apologize and get back on her?"

 

She tapped her pen while thinking then an idea popped up in her glorious head. "Maybe I can give her flowers like she always does! To let her know that I feel the same way like hers! Right, flowers is our on top list then after that... Aha! This could be good too and this one! She gonna love this too! And another one! Yes, Nayeon, as expected you are so brilliant on this!"

 

Nayeon keeps talking to herself while writing her plans getting back with Dahyun until the sun rises up. 

__________________________

 

"HEYYYYYYYYY!! ARE YOU LISTENING TO ME?" Her sister face came into her sight, clicking her fingers. Dahyun shakes her head and let out a very deep sigh. She's very down that she doesn't want to go to school.

 

"Uhmm... No... Sorry, what are you saying again, Jeongyeon unnie?"

 

"Moms are coming home this week, they emailed me...." 

 


"Really?! That's great!!!" Dahyun excitedly says as she stood. "How long are they going to stay here though?"

 

"I don't know, they didn't tell it. I'm glad they are coming home..." Jeongyeon said with a relief sigh. "I miss them, you know and probably you more but looking at your situation now it seems that it's bad that they are home, look at you... you are a mess..."

 

Dahyun look down on her clothes and smells herself "Hey, I didn't smell bad! I'm good, I'm good, I'm good!"

 

"Yeah, that's not what I'm talking about. Look at your eyes... it's swelling for crying too much.. To be honest, you shouldn't cry for that snob and heartless girl. She's not worth your tears. I can't believe I believed on her words that night..."

 


"That night? What night?"

 

"The night you ditched her for taking Mina to the hospital."

 

"Ahhh... I remember you are the one who went to her. I remember. So what did she say to make you believe her?"

 

"Uhmm..."


'Jeongyeon, Before anyone else even Dahyun know... I just wanted to let you know since you are her sister and you care for her... Jeongyeon, I like your sister... like a lot...'

 

"Uhmm... nothing... My head is messing up with me... She didn't say anything but she only said to me that she would take care of you well which is not true cause she breaks your heart once again..." Jeongyeon lied. 

 

"S-She did say that?"

 

"Uhmm.. yeah, not really but the thought is the same?" Jeongyeon nervously answered back.

 

"Uhmm... Nayeon unnie is really true to her words, she does take care of me...but I think it's just that I am her responsibility because I'm younger than her... How fool am I to think she likes me back?" Dahyun says with a bittersweet smile. Jeongyeon feels like she wanted to tell Dahyun the truth, that Nayeon did say she likes back Dahyun but it feels like that it's so wrong too because why would she bother telling Nayeon likes her when the action is different from what she said back there plus she break her younger sister's heart once again, so no... she's not gonna help Nayeon this time, this is over, finally over for them.

 


"Don't think of her anymore, Dahyun. Moms will be totally worried for you if they caught you being like this especially because of Nayeon. They are very happy when you told them Nayeon accepted you for a date, you know. Stop sulking and be yourself again, Dahyun. Just get it together... Nayeon is not the only one girl will be so kind to you, drop that."

 

Dahyun pouted then looks at her table with some pictures of her Nayeonnie. "I should clear my table, it hurts me seeing her even like this..." Dahyun mutters to herself. Jeongyeon clapped, "Finally! Freaking finally thinking about that! I'm so so proud of you, Dahyunnie!!"

 

"You totally hate her, hmm?"


"Yes, my little sis! I hate her for making you like this. 


Dahyun lazily get up from her bed then proceeds to her table. She sees the pictures of Nayeon growing up till now. One by one, she put the pictures facing down. 

 

"Why you're just taking down the pictures? Remove that or burn all of that!!" 

 

"I need more time to think, Jeongyeon unnie..." Dahyun faces her sister. "You know I'm having a hard time to forget her, right?"

 

"Yeah... Loving her like a decade is soooo hard to forget..." Jeongyeon said like a sarcasm. 

 

"I'll get this over soon, Jeongyeon unnie. I just need you and Mina unnie with me. I'll be fine..."

 

"Mina? She's so important to you, huh..." Jeongyeon said in surprise tone.

 

"Yes, she is. She actually likes me more than could friends do." Dahyun bit her lips as she confessed to her sister about this. Jeongyeon gave her a meaningful look then she teased the younger girl, "Eyyyyyy.... The Almighty Myoui Mina likes you? That's so unexpected..."

 

"It's true, unnie! She even said she loves me! She just blurt it out to me so easily!"

 

Jeongyeon smirked as she more, "Then why you are getting shy all of the sudden when you said it to me. That's cute of you, Dahyun-ah."

 


"What? No! I don't like Mina unnie in that way! I respect her so highly that I think she's way up there for me to even just touch. I just can't believe she likes me being like this..." Dahyun murmured the last part. Jeongyeon smiles meaningfully "Mina is not REALLY too bad for you, Dahyun. Give her a chance. I think I can fall for her too when I didn't meet Momo."

 


"I was thinking the same way. If I didn't meet Nayeon unnie, I can able to love her."

 

"Then love her... think that you didn't Nayeon meet on that damn day, think she didn't help you, think you never know her or  worst... you can just say that Nayeon is just your bestfriend's sister, Chaeyoung's big sister, think Nayeon as me..."

 


"You?"


"Yes, we're not blood-related. Think her as me. Just your good unnie if you would like to think but for me, she's wicked unnie..."

 


"Ewwwww...." Dahyun says in disgust. Jeongyeon smacked her head, "Yah! Don't be like that! I'm the one who should say that to you! I'm the cleanest in this household!"

 


"Ouch, Jeong unnie. That's hurt!" 


"Serves you right for thinking I'm not a good catch!" Jeongyeon huffed then she sits beside Dahyun as she says "Just... avoid her for now. Think for yourself. It will be nice if you continue being so in love with her or it's painful for you now? Think what you really feel, Dahyun."

 

Dahyun nodded with a tight smile, "Yes, I'll try it. It will be if I won't see her now."

 

Dahyun gets her phone and types her reply.

 

To: Candy Pop
No, I can't. I have plans with Jeong unnie later.

 


Dahyun sends it, Jeongyeon looks at her confusedly as she asked "She texted you to meet her?"

 

"Yeah, she wants to talk. Maybe she wants to give me an explanation when it's very clear to me." Dahyun said it so coldly. The scene repeats again inside her head. Nayeon kissing Jennie so tenderly. Dahyun gripped her phone tightly. 

 

"Y-You didn't give her time to explain?"


"No, Mina unnie said I don't need explanation for this. I'm so blind to not noticing it. You're right, Jeongyeon unnie." Dahyun looks afar then dropped the bomb as she says bitterly "She can't love me like I do..."

 

Jeongyeon scooted closer then wrapped Dahyun in a hug as she comforts her younger sister "It's okay, Dahyun. This is what I'm afraid of, you realizing this one. You told me before when you first started dating her, it's fine if your heart she's breaking but what happened? You're not okay, Dahyun-ah. You're not like this. You are the person who keeps looking good in every bad but now you can't do it cause you can't bare the pain. Dahyun, it's okay to be in pain, just let it out, don't keep it, don't fake it, I know... I know that even you act  immaturely and a kid in my eyes, you can get hurt as well... You're human, not some a creature that always smiling... You can frown, you can be mad, you can be sad, it's okay.... so don't hide anything from your unnie, okay? Just tell and show me what you really feel, I'll be here and support you as always....."

 

Dahyun burst out crying while hugging her Jeongyeon unnie. She can't be grateful that she have a cool sister like Jeongyeon. She's thankful to God that they give her a sister who understands her and always knows what best for her. She cannot able to live without her Jeong unnie. She's happy that her moms met and give Jeongyeon to her as her perfect sister.

 


"Once I saw that bunny, she's dead to me..." Jeongyeon whispered while caressing Dahyun's back. 

 


_______________________________

"Goodmorning class!"


"Goodmorning!" The whole class greeted back. "How's your weekends?! I bet you had your own dates, aren't you all?! I heard that you had a very great night at the Valentines Party.." Their professor joked that makes everyone just nodded nonchalantly.

 

"Okay... Let's begin our roll call for today!"

 

"Minatozaki Sana?"


"Hereeeee!" 


"Park Jihyo?"


"Here!"


"Kim Jisoo?"


"Here, Ms. Park!"


"Im Nayeon?"


Silence took over the room. The teacher repeated calling her name, "Im Nayeon? Im Nayeon?"

 

Murmurs and whispers can be heard as they look around the room and saw no Nayeon sitting with them. "Where's Nayeonie?" Sana turn to Jihyo and pouted. Jihyo mouthed 'I don't know where the hell she is'


"IM NAYEON?" The teacher last call then she settles as she says "Im Nayeon, absent... for the first time..."


The confusion continues as they asked what could have happened. Jihyo is really worried sick for her bestfriend so she give her a message.

 

To: Nayeon unnie
Where the hell are you? Did you just freaking skip the class, Ms. Pressie? Everyone's looking for you...

 

Seen.

 

"WHAT?! DID SHE JUST--DID SHE JUST! THAT RUDE GIRL JUST--" Jihyo is about to flip her desk when Sana stopped her for doing so before their professor noticed them. "Ji, calm down, calm the down..."


"Sana~ Nayeon unnie just ignore me.. She just seen my message. This is veerryy first time, not to mention being absent for the first time as well being her classmates since 2nd grade... Something happened, Sana-yah..." Jihyo worriedly whined. 

 

"Okay, Jihyo, okay. Let me try text her, maybe she will answer me. You know how pissed she is when I bother her. Just look and learn how to make her reply." Sana smirked as she begins typing her message.

 


To: Yeona unnie
Hey
Hey
Hey
Nayeon unnie! ^~^
Nayeon unnie! ^~^
I have jellies! Want some? Come here at school!
Unnie? Where are you? Why didn't go to school today? Is there anything wrong?
Nayeon unnie~ Nayeon unnie~
Hellooooo~
Yeoboseyo? 
AHHHHHHHHHGGGGJKK
HJKKLAHDKLAHHDKLALLDL
I'll burn your council room if you don't answer me, Nayeon unnie!! I'm not kidding!

 

"Sana, you're so silly! I'll snapped at you if you continue sending it like that."


"That's my main goal. To make her snapped and tell me her reason for ignoring us and being not here now." Sana keeps sending weird messages but then they saw the little words under Sana's messages.

 


Seen.

 

 

"Okay, this is it. I give up now. Something really happens. We need to get in their house to know why or perhaps asked Mina?" Both girls turned and look at the girl who's just calmly taking some notes. 

 


"But it feels that there's nothing big happened in their house based on her face. She looks so relax and calm."

 

"She always are but Nayeonie stills go to school even she got sick or something. This made me really worried and there is something different about this."

 

"So? Can we ask Mina about it?"

 

Now that Jihyo remembers, the last time they met Nayeon is at the Valentines Party and after that she doesn't hear anything from her and if she could remember, Mina and Dahyun got pranked and left Nayeon furious and now she thinks that it could have connection about why she's not here right now. 

 


"We should asked her, I think she is involve of Nayeon's absence and Dahyun, we need to asked her because remember.. She's going to make Nayeon as her girlfriend for real that night. I think it might be also the reason, it might didnt goes well for both of them."

 


"Nayeon likes Dahyun, like for real. Tzuyu told me when she got wasted on that night. Nayeon admitted it to her."

 

"I see. It could be Dahyun's fault. We need to look for her." 

 

____________________________


"Chaeyoungie, my cute little friend, yoohoo!!!" Sana called while flapping her hand cutely, wanting Chaeyoung to go to her. 

 


Chaeyoung turned around then smiles when she meets Sana. She walks towards her then asked "Hey, Sana unnie, what's up?"

 

"Say... I want to ask if Dahyunnie is with you or you know where is she, you know you are her bestfriend after all so you should know..."

 


"Sorry, Sana unnie. I have no idea her whereabouts. She didn't attend our classes and didn't see her around so I take it as she is absent."

 

"WHAT?!!! SHE'S ABSENT TOO?! WHAT'S HAPPENING?! YOUR SISTER TOO IS ABSENT! MAYBE...OH! MAYBE THEY SKIP CLASS TOGETHER AHHH I GET IT!!" Sana grins widely as she thought she's so genius that the two might want to have little escapade or date but then Chaeyoung breaks it. "They fought. It's impossible that they will go out or something."

 


"What? I just thought that they are girl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter