Luck 21 : I'm So Sorry, Please Come Back

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Baby?! Why you're soaked? Did you go out without bringing your umbrella?" 


"Nope, I have umbrella. I just felt like I wanna play under the rain. We're doing that when I was kid, right?" 

 

"Yes but look at you, you could have a fever being like this. Go and take a bath before you catch a cold!"

 

"Aye! Aye! Captain!" Dahyun saluted before she went upstairs and go to her room. 


Her Mommy Yeonji scoffed at her daughter's reason, "Playing under the rain? Or hugging someone under the rain? Dahyunnie is starting to being a liar but I love liars, it's fine..." She chuckles softly.

 

Dahyun rans into her room then locks it before she slumped down to the floor while holding her chest, her heart keeps beating so fast while the umbrella was still on her grip.

 

'Why I can't forget you? Why I can't escape? What's wrong with me? But the question is why I'm still doing this when I know that.... I'm still....'

 

Dahyun shook her head and tears invaded her sight as she started to cry.

 

'Why did I do this? Why did I hurt her so much?'


Dahyun raised the folded umbrella on her hand and stares at it. 

 

 

(TEN YEARS AGO, AFTER THE DAY SHE MET THIS BUNNY UNNIE)

 

 

 

"Im Nayeon..." Little Dahyun mumbles to herself when she came to the school after yesterday's incident. She wanted to know what grade she is, what's her section, what's she's really like and many more, she would like to get know the older girl better. She felt like her heart is jumping in joy just the thought of her bunny unnie and her smile. She walks around the campus with her mission to see the older girl. She keeps walking and walking, bumping with these tall and giant people. She keeps searching until a one student shouted her name loudly.

 

 

"Pres Nayeon! Pres Nayeon! Pres Nayeon!" 

 


Dahyun quickly followed that voice because she remembers that bunny unnie is a president of student council in grade school level. Maybe by following her, she can know where usually Bunny unnie can be found. She followed the owner's voice till she came in front of a classroom but this is also a familiar class room to her.

 

"Oh, Dahyun? What are you doing here?" 

 

Her Jeongyeon unnie came out from the same classroom as her bunny unnie as she could also see the older girl inside of their classroom talking with the same student who called her. It's really really small world for them. She can't be happier from this.

 

"Hey? What's wrong? Why you are smiling, Dahyunnie?" Her unnie asked and look at her skeptically.

 

"Uhmm... well...." Dahyun keep looking inside the room to have a glimpse of her bunny unnie but Jeongyeon gave her this scary look,  "What?"

 

"Uhmm... I-I lose my pencil, I wanna boorroww yours, unnie.. yeah... I wanna borrow your pencil..."  

 

"Okay, hold on, I'll get it on my case. Stay there." Little Dahyun nodded then after Jeongyeon left, she really craned her neck to continue looking at her bunny unnie who's laughing now with some of her classmates. Dahyun standing there with admiration on her eyes set to the young president. The way the older girl smiles with crinkle above her cheekbones makes Dahyun's heart swell in joy. She's so cute and beautiful, Dahyun thought while staring at her with those lovestruck look. Jeongyeon came back with Dahyun smiling and seemed so lost on something. She snapped her fingers in front of her sister then Dahyun came back and beamed a smile to her sister as she says "Oh Jeong unnie! Thanks for this! I'll return this when we are home!"

 

 


"Okay... Why you are smiling earlier? Something funny?" Jeongyeon turns around and look at her classmates who's just busy talking and laughing themselves. Jeongyeon shrugged then she turns again to Dahyun who again has a grin on her lips while her eyes on someone. She follows the direction of her younger sister's sight then she frowns when it's directed to Nayeon, her not-so good classmate slash president.

 

 

"Uhmm.. Hey? Why you staring at her?" 

 

 


"Ah! Nothing, Jeongyeon unnie! Bye!!!" The kid bid her goodbye without looking back at her sister who's calling out her. She ran really fast, afraid that she might get caught or something. 

 

 

/ Bunny unnie and Jeong unnie are classmates... /

 

 

With that information, she always walks or pass by that classroom so she can take a look of Im Nayeon who seems have always talking with someone, she sure loves people and very friendly.... Dahyun can't help to admire the older girl more.... Jeongyeon also started to get suspicious on her younger sis' constant visits and passing by on their classroom.

 

 


"Hey, I want to ask something...." Jeongyeon confronted her one night, she's in the middle of practicing her recital for her piano classes. 

 


"What is it, unnie?" Little Dahyun faced her.

 


"Why you keep heading to our classroom when yours is in the other building? I don't get it. Is there something I should know about, Kim Dahyun?"

 


Little Dahyun gulped then avoids Jeongyeon's scary piercing gaze. "Answer me, Dahyun..."

 


"Unnie...."

 

 


Jeongyeon waits her to speak out before she look into her older sister's eyes as she confessed, "I have a crush..."

 

 

"Crush?"

 


"Y-Yes... Just a crush... I have a crush on someone has same classes with you, Jeongyeon unnie..."

 

"Who is it?"

 


Dahyun didn't answer her but Jeongyeon thinks she already knew the answer when she caught her eyes staring at certain someone at some times she's passing by. 

 

 

"Is it Nayeon?"

 


Dahyun's ears get red of the mention of her crush's name. Jeongyeon smirked and laughed at her younger sister's obvious reaction, "So it's really Nayeon? You have a crush on Nayeon?"

 

 

"Unnie, don't tease me~"

 


Jeongyeon laughed so hard while shaking her head, "No, Dahyun, she's no good at all..."

 

 

"Hmm? Why?"

 

 

"Nayeon and I been classmates for so long so I knew her.... She's a big snob and mean girl... I believe she doesn't have a heart, she only thinks of herself and her precious grades..."

 

 

"But unnie, she's the bunny unnie I was referring to..."

 

 

That makes Jeongyeon stop her laughter and faced her in all seriousness as she asked "Are you serious, Dahyun? Is it Nayeon?"

 

 

"Yeah, she helped me and comforted me when she saw me crying. She has a good heart, Jeongyeon unnie...."

 

 


"Woah! I need to ask Nayeon about this!" 

 

 


"No!!! Don't ask her!!! Noo!!!"

 

 

"Okay and why?" Jeongyeon questioned. Dahyun nervously answer back, "I don't want to and I wanna enjoy this little hide and seek. I mean I want to-----"

 

 

"I get it, Dahyun. You're liking her too much."

 

 

"Jeongyeon unnie, it's not that----"

 

 

"You wanted to get close with her by yourself, right?"

 

 

"Uhmmm... yeah, I want to..."

 

 

"Okay, I let you do whatever you want but I'm giving you a warning though... Don't you ever fall for her..... I mean it when I said she's heartless.... She is more into academics than anything...."

 

 

"Of course, unnie!!! I'm too young for that!!! This is only a crush, unnie!!! Nothing more!!!" Dahyun promised but little did she know that her admiration will get deeper and deeper as long as she watches the older girl everyday.

 

 


After that night as well, she decided to have a courage to be her secret admirer as first thing she did when she came into their school premises is go to the locker room and locate Nayeon's locker.

 

 


She waited for many minutes then Nayeon and her friends show up and she secretly taking glances on her direction to know her locker number then soon she already knew it as she sees Nayeon opened her locker and get her things she needed on their first class. Dahyun keeps getting close at her to confirm the locker number and also to get a good look on Nayeon like a ninja. 

 

 

She went out of locker room to wait for the older girl to go out as well then she could put her letter in her locker without seeing her. She tapped her shoes while waiting when suddenly Nayeon just passed by her, like literally the young president walks just in front of her without even looking and knowing her. Dahyun released a big sigh and she put her hand on her chest how nervous she got. She came inside the locker room again and slipped her letter in her locker, hoping the girl would read it.

 

 

She keeps sending letters to her and also she sneakily comes to their classroom during before their lunch break, she always left a bag of candies outside of their classroom. 

 


"Oh, Nayeonnie! Someone left some stuff again and named after you..." 

 

 

Nayeon picked up the small bag and reads the note inside.

 


To: Nayeon unnie ❤
Here's a little treat again for your lunch. Hope you like it! >~< 

Ps. From now on, I'll give you these kind of things coz you helped me and I want to thank you for that. Also importantly, I like you so much, Nayeon unnie! 


Love,
D,

 

Nayeon smiles after reading the note then she take out a chocolate bar and eat it with a hum and smile on her lips. Her classmates gave her teasing look as they said..

 

 


"It's seems Nayeonnie got admirer again, I'm envious..." Little Jihyo pouted while eyeing her bestfriend eating the chocolate. 

 

 

"This is not from an admirer, Jihyo-ah... This is from a person I helped that I'm not aware of... They are just grateful towards me..." Nayeon answered before eating the chocolate happily. Jihyo sulked when Nayeon didn't give any of her chocolates. Dahyun saw everything, her reaction and words, she fist bumped herself for doing a good job.

 

 

She looks at Nayeon who's now happily talking with her bestfriend. She rest her palm on her face while looking at Nayeon with those lovesick eyes, she can't get tired of looking and looking at her, it feels like everytime she sees the young president like it is very first time. Her crush is slowly developing something more. 

 

 


"Hey nerd!!! You forgot to give us your homework!!! We need it now!!" The bullies came at her for umpteenth times. Dahyun just ignored them and proceeded to get out of the room when someone tugged her shirt and harshly faced them.

 


"Hey! We're talking with you! Give us your notebook, you nerd!!" 

 

 

"I-I don't have homework, I forgot too." Dahyun timidly answered back. "Forgot? You? You can't do that!!! You're the number one here so teachers expect you to have homework so take it out and give the answers already!!" Her classmate pushed her hard that she ends up sitting on a floor. She lowered her head, afraid to look up cause she knows she will get slapped once she shows her face. 

 


"GIVE US OR ELSE!!!"

 

 

 

 

"Or else what?" A cold voice surrounds the room. 

 

 

"Uhmm... Nothing... You see..." The girls terrifiedly tries to answer when the owner of the cold voice end their sentences as she said "I see something very wrong here."

 


"I'm so sorry, President Nayeon we didn't mean it----"

 

 

"Bullying is very unacceptable, how dare you could do that to anyone else! I'm gonna report you all!" 

 

 

"I'm so sorry, we will not do it again!"

 

 


"Principal office now!!" The young president shouted then her officers took the girls out. The older girl look at Dahyun who's still shaking in fear, she went in front of her and give her a squeeze on her shoulders as she reassured, "Don't worry, I got them. I won't tolerate bullying in my schoolmates anymore. Please stop crying and be strong." The young president said before leaving the room. Dahyun smiles in between her tears, Nayeon once again saved her. It might be out of responsibility being a president but she can't help to get swoon and head over heels for her. 

 

 

Every single day, she left a letter and chocolates outside of her classroom. Jeongyeon also know this and tried stopping Dahyun but she can't when she get to see how her smile turns really bright after doing those things or even she can get a glimpse of the young president. Jeongyeon can't do anything about it. 

 

 


After almost eight months of doing the same thing for Nayeon, she decides to confront Nayeon that she's the one who sends the letters and little treats since the school year is getting to end. She prepares her little speech and she even fix her appearance when she decided to take off her big nerd glasses. She smiles looking at her new appearance. 

 

 

"So you're gonna tell her that you are her secret admirer?" Jeongyeon inquires while looking at her younger sister's new look. 

 

 

"Yes, unnie... I'm nervous, really..."

 


"Take it easy, I believe you two will not start to date as it is. Don't be too fast, Dahyun. You're just a 10 years old for crying sakes!!"

 

 

"I know, Jeongyeon unnie but I can't hide forever..... She's slowly getting know of me. I don't want to get caught."

 

 

"Fine.... Do what you want... Don't cry if she tells you to stop and don't like you..."

 


Little Dahyun nods and prepares herself for the day. She slipped the letters she wrote last night, she really hope that Nayeon could notice and read it.

 


Dear Nayeon unnie,
Hey, I know that it's been a while since I keep sending you sweets and letters. I have already decided to confont and reveal my identity to you. Show up at the school's gates at 2pm, I'll be waiting there... :)

 


"I hope you could be there..." Dahyun mutters to herself when she sees the young president reading her letter. 

 


Time went fast quickly and it's already their disimissal time. She told to Jeongyeon that she could wait for her in the convenient store near at their school when she's out. She dashed out her room quickly, bumping to students since she can't clearly see without her glasses, she muttered apologizes along her way. She stepped into the spot she mentioned, taking glances if the young president could be seen. She waits and waits until an hour passed by without seeing the bunny girl. She tries to be positive that the girl might be doing some council works but at the same time she's getting worried that Jeongyeon is waiting her for so long. 

 

 

Dahyun hesitating keeps looking around, she wants to go really bad but at the same time she thinks she might not got any chance to do this today. "Where are you?" She asked herself, glancing around when she suddenly spotted the older girl walking alone outside already. She doesn't hesitate to go out and chase after the girl. 

 

 

'How did she manage to go out without noticing her?'

 

 

She followed Nayeon who seemed to having an errand on how fast her pace is. Dahyun thinks she is busy on how many folders she's currently holding in her arms. She ran after her because their distance away from each other is getting bigger and let's blame her short legs for not able to reach the young president.

 

 

She keeps running until they turn around the corner and there is a pedestrian lane, she keeps following the older girl without noticing that the street light turns green signaling for the vehicles to go, her sight is only directed at Nayeon's back until she felt pain comes through her side, ending her up lying on the cold road, groaning in pain with Nayeon walking away from her, she tries to call her but her voice is muffled and her sight is getting shaky. She raised her gaze, tries to look one more time to the girl she keeps chasing when she sees that she's looking back and standing there like a statue, her face is totally about to cry, fear and shock is in her eyes. Dahyun smiles a bit through the pain, she thinks that maybe this is not the time yet... She smiled until she felt she was taken away and got unconscious.

 

 

 

 


She woke up in an unfamiliar room, pain shoots inside her head first thing she woke up. She held her head and felt bandages wrapped around, it keeps hurting her. Jeongyeon and her moms came in and told her the incident. They are all worried and sorry about their negligence. Jeongyeon even cried and blamed herself for allowing her to be alone and just wait for her. It's a big shock to hear that she been sleeping for a month already and she got comatose because of the incident. They are really grateful that she did wake up and she was advised to get a therapy for her recovery since she lost some of her memories especially her knowledge, she lost them and the doctor told her that it will be difficult for her to get new information into her or simply she will be having a hard time when it comes to studies since she can't memorize or do some analytical thinking anymore since her head will hurt a lot by doing that skills. She can't force herself thinking some complicated things anymore, it will pain to her so bad.

 

 


Dahyun pretty got bad receiving that news as her head keeps hurting like it's tearing it apart. Also, she found herself not wanting to be outside as she doesn't want to get her head hurt more, she always imagine she will get smash again and hit her head on concrete road that will result hurting her head more. 

 

 

The parents started to call psychiatrist for their youngest to overcome her fear going and walking outside and it works. Every after single visit of Dahyun on her psych, she's getting better. Jeongyeon also makes her younger sister happy by sticking with her. Her parents always say yes whenever Dahyun wants something. They couldn't afford to lose their baby in their family once again so they just let her do what she wants. They also noticed how Dahyun never changes, she's still a kid but happier. They only could thank all those therapies that build her once again.

 

 

Luckily, the school allowed her to not go to the school for a year knowing what happened and her trauma so they just sent her some homeworks and projects. Dahyun has no friend worrying about her so it also become easy for her to do this. Who cares about her getting special treatment? No one. 

 

 

Since Dahyun has been home studying for one year, she can't help to miss Nayeon and wonder how she's doing now. Jeongyeon told her that no need to worry about her since she still that snobbish president and there's nothing new about her except removing her fringe and having her forehead shown now. Dahyun is very tempted to go to their school and see the new look. 

 

 

After a year, she decided to go back to the university and finish her grade school year. She came back with also her new look. She's not wearing specs anymore as she just uses contact lenses and she got her bangs only at the side. She could pass being good looking student but then Dahyun is still have attitude like a child-like so the thought of being popular girl vanished into thin air as she gets too excited meeting people again.

 

 


"Oh, is that nerd Dahyun?" Some of her classmates before pointed out. "I heard she was hospitalized for a year and under coma so she's okay now?" 

 

 

People in her same grade know what happened to her. 

 

 


"Class, listen!!! I would like you to introduce your former classmate, please introduce yourself..." 

 


"Hello everyone!!! I'm Kim Dahyun! Nice to meet you again!" Dahyun hyperly greets them which is kind of weird to them since they are used to the nerd Dahyun who just looking at them and don't talk that much. Everyone in the class gave her a big applause.

 

 

"Okay, Dahyun... You may sit with Im Chaeyoung. Go now.." 

 


Dahyun beamed a smile towards her seatmate at the moment she sit down beside her. "Hey...." Chaeyoung awkwardly smiled at her.

 


"Hi Chaeyoung, I hope we could get along well!! Dahyun!" Dahyun took Chaeyoung's hand and give it a really hard hand shake. Chaeyoung knew Dahyun so it's really weird for her to see Dahyun talking and asking her way too much.

 

 

Little did they know, it is a way Dahyun view her life now... She's grateful that she's alright and doing fine, that's why she have this mindset that if she wants something, grab it immediately because we don't know how long we still have time here. 

 

 

After meeting her classmates that day, a intercom announced something she didn't expect.

 

 

'Attention to all JYP students!! We'll be conducting a welcome ceromony to those freshmen and new students! Please do come to the gymansium at 9 a.m sharp to attend the ceromony. Our president, Im Nayeon would like to meet you all and give some words of advice in the beginning of this school year. We hope you could easily follow the school orders, this is a mandatory! Faculty members will be there as well. Thank you for listening!'

 

 

 

"Nayeon unnie? NAYEON UNNIE!!!!" Dahyun shrieked out at the school hallways, making everyone turned to her and wonder why. Dahyun excitedly went to the gymnasium after hearing the announcement. She can't wait to see Nayeon again. She actually decided to come back again because of the young president she missed a lot. Even though she missed a chance to reveal herself before the accident happened, she promised herself that she will not get afraid to let Nayeon know her existence. This year definitely Nayeon will know her. 

 

 

Soon, the gymnasium filled with the students in different levels, grade school, middle school and high school are all there. Knowing that Nayeon became the president of the whole student council even she's still a midschooler, Dahyun can't be any proud to her bunny unnie's achievement.

 

 

Dahyun's heart pounds so loud while waiting for her when suddenly someone spoke on the microphone.

 

 

"Goodmorning JYP students!!!"

 

 

Dahyun's eyes widened and her knees goes weak at the sight of Im Nayeon wearing new kind of uniform, she guessed it's because Nayeon is already a midschooler but the new uniform looks so great on her and God! Her hair!! It was curled perfectly that it lands on her shoulders! Her fringe! It's gone! She doesn't have any bangs anymore! She can clearly see Nayeon's face! Her lovely eyes, her teeth! God, Dahyun missed that smile on her lips! Dahyun squirmed on her spot while gazing at the beautiful and grown-up president in front of her. Dahyun can't help to fall in love with her for real, not just a mere crush or anything. She's totally smitten and love struck of her!

 

 

The way Nayeon smiles whenever she said something amazing or funny over the microphone, her heart never beats so fast like this one... She keeps gazing and gazing until Nayeon ended her speech with a big teeth smile that totally knocked out of Dahyun's breathe as it hitches with the heaven sight for her.

 

 


She thinks that she's in love this time....

 

 

She never fails to watch Nayeon doing something like her debates in elections, singing or could be dancing as well, quizzes and many more events, she's always there watching the love of her life.

 

 

"A girl like me~" Nayeon said it very cutely. Then the audience responded "Yeon?"


"Is good to date~!" Nayeon ended her the acrostic poem with a finger gun plus an embarrassing smile with tongue out. Dahyun coos and spazzed so hard how cute her bunny unnie looks. Everyone squeals and growl in excitement. Nayeon's rival in election could only pass because she can't think anything on her name making Nayeon won the practice debate.

 

Everyone celebrated her win but Dahyun has this look of determination in her eyes while gazing at the president.

 


"I will get noticed by you, Nayeon unnie. Just wait..."

 


True to her words, Dahyun did a lot of work just to be noticed by Nayeon. Dahyun thinks that Nayeon get known her when she invented this dance which they dubbed as 'eagle dance', well what really happened is this.

 

 

"Okay, class our community church will come later in the afternoon and you should all attend the university mass, it's a requirement for your Spiritual class so you should all be there, understood?" Their homeroom teacher asked and they responded a big yes before they resumed their classes. Luckily, Dahyun is seated by the windows so she can look and glance at the open ground below her. She saw students walking there and there under the warm rays of the sun then she saw her among the students lined up, practicing a song for the mass.

 

 

Im Nayeon...

 

 

 

Pretty as ever, clad in a white choir dress, leading the whole choir. Even though she can't hear her voice now cause it's occupated of her teacher's voice, she can imagine how heavenly her voice is... Nayeon proclaiming the center spot and main vocalist of the choir, she's sure that she has the most beautiful voice in this university, no doubt.

 

 

Dahyun continues her ogling and daydreaming about Nayeon who's smiling and laughing with her members that she forgot where she was when her heart is in joy and happines, also her stomach having butterflies going wild and free inside when she heard someone cleared their throat, catching her attention.

 


"Ms. Kim, what's so beautiful for you to have your whole attention outside? Do you want to be kicked out and be outside instead of attending this class?"

 

 

Dahyun just stared at her strict teacher for a minute, contemplating what to answer before she settles as she said, "It's a great pleasure for me to be outside, Ms. Song. Thanks for asking."

 

 

"Get out!!!!"

 

Whole class buzzed in laughter and Dahyun didn't regret any a bit when she can get a good view of Nayeon practicing when she literally just meters away from them. She didn't regret to be kicked out by her homeroom teacher when she can see clearly the love of her life enjoying her practice singing. This is her best decision ever.

 

After a while, the whole open ground filled by everyone and anyone in this university as the university mass started. She situated herself near at the choir so she continue her admiring Nayeon from the choir section. 

 

Every now and then the mass has been playing some gospel songs that Nayeon required to sing that resulting Dahyun enjoying way too much because Nayeon is singing on it. There's one this song when totally made Dahyun hype up and she can't help to make a dance for her to get notice by Nayeon.

 

'Look! Look! Look! Look at her!!' Everyone murmuring and keep jabbing each other when Dahyun danced so passionately then everyone took it surprise when she flapped her arms agressively while banging her head making everyone laughed and forgot that they have a freaking church mass. The choir members can't help to laugh as well at the sight causing them to messing up the song a bit but they don't care, this girl is really really funny. 

 


At the end of the day, everyone is calling her the 'eagle kid' including her.... when she sees Nayeon laughed when her classmates talk about what she did. She never felt accomplished as before. She mentally high five to herself for doing job well done. 

 


And the saga continues, doing lamest things to get noticed especially posing and spotting school cameras whenever they had to take a picture around for their university newspaper, Dahyun have always, always included on those pictures making everyone in thought what the hell she's doing with this.

 

'Oh you mean her? She's always seen in the school newspaper! The council is really having a headache now how to remove her photobombs in every picture! The president is totally pissed off!'

 

Dahyun smiled in accomplishment. The president already knows her. She can feel she's getting closer and there.

 


Then a night happens when she was invited by her bestfriend to hang out and have a sleepover on their house, she expected that will be a fun night to her because Chaeyoung is the only friend she got that she could trust to so she agrees easily at the invitation. But never in her wild dreams that she will really get closer than ever to the Im Nayeon when she showed up to their little dance battle in Chaeng's room and scolded them for being too loud, that time she's totally shocked and surprise to see her crush outside the campus, only wearing pyjamas making stutters in her poor heart. Kim Dahyun never expected that her bestfriend's big sister could be the love of her life. She's truly in luck. She never thanked God so much after that discovery. 

 

 


"Hi, Chaeng's unnie! My name is Kim Dahyun, your dongsaeng's big friend! Glad to meet you...." Dahyun introduced herself while offering hand with a big smile. She internally thinks, 'Finally, finally I have a courage to say my name to you, Bunny unnie.'

 

 


They stared each other deeply for seconds before Nayeon reacted, rolling her eyes and patting her shoulder instead taking her hand. Dahyun quite get disappointed on her reaction, honestly. Their first meetings are really different and her Jeongyeon unnie is right, Im Nayeon is a freaking snobbish and cold girl. 

 

 

"Yep, I knew you.... no need to introduce yourself..."

 

ACKKKKKK!!! SHE KNEW ME!!!!! I'M GONNA KILL MYSELF!!! AHHHHH! SHE ACKNOWLEDGE MY EXISTENCE!!!! THIS IS BEST DAY EVER!!!!

 

"Really?" Dahyun could only utter because can she blame her, she's celebrating inside her head for finally Nayeon recognizing her.

 

"Yep, no students didn't know you. I was shocked to see you're my younger's sis bff..."

 

Oh, I thought she remembers it but yey! She knows my name and that's important, my effort is paying back already. 

 

Dahyun chuckles before she answered, "Thanks for the compliment. I was thinking if I should dance it in other songs, it might be a hit again!" She excitedly blabbered.


"Ahh okay then.... I'll anticipate your next hit dance..." Nayeon said before flashing her a smile that made Dahyun's heart melt like a puddle on how beautiful Nayeon's smile so she shamelessly let out her feelings to her bestfriend.

 

"Your unnie is really beautiful and cute. I'd really want to date her...." She said it like she's totally lost.

 

"Huh?" 


"A girl like her was good to date, right? Just like what she said about her name. Im Nayeon.... A girl like her is good to date..." Dahyun said it in front of her soon to be sister in law, she thinks and dreaming of to be..

 

"You're ridiculous, Dahyun. Nayeon unnie is just lying. She's no good to date..."

 


Dahyun raised her eyebrow as she listened Chaeyoung's explanation, "First, she's pretty busy person.. How could she be such a good girlfriend if she doesn't have any time for her lover even to us, she doesn't have time at all when it comes to family. Second, she's not really interested at all. She loves her grades more than anything else. Her school priorities is her always first. She's totally lying about that so just forget it. She can't think anything she can used."

 

"But Chaeng.... I liked your sister for so long.... I never expected I can be this lucky that I'm friend of her sister... I swear, I have no ill intention and anything! I just really like your big sis, Chaeyoung-ah!" 

 


Chaeyoung has this jaw dropped while looking at Dahyun incredulously, "Are you sure about this, Dahyunnie?"

 

"Yes! Never been sure in my whole life. I LIKE YOUR UNNIE, CHAEYOUNGIE!!!"

 

 

After that interaction at the Im's residence, Dahyun build her courage and went to Nayeon's locker, waiting for her and trying to ask the older one out for a date since she can't keep these feelings in her, she had to let this out. 

 

"I'm going to court you!" Dahyun shouted confidently, earning a mocking laugh from the president. "Are you sure about that, little one? You're only just a middle schooler plus you are a friend of my little sis. Don't you think it's so wrong to do that with me?"

 

 

"I'm hundred percent sure, Nayeon unnie! I don't care about people says! Age doesn't matter, only feelings could do!" 

 


Nayeon snorted, "Pfftt.. You're asking me out if you are merely don't have any idea what is love yet because you are too young..."

 


"Look kid, I want to let you know that I'm not interested in dating at this moment...unlike you... so just do your studies well, work hard for it, love will just come, okay? Understand? Okay, you may go now, kid?"

 


"B-But I really like you, unnie!"

 


"Nope, I don't feel the same way. You are just a kid to me~" Nayeon teased but it secretly hurts to her so she just ran away, afraid the older girl catch her teary eyes.

 

 

'Don't give up on her, Dahyun. She just doesn't you that well. Show her how much you love her.... She'll love you back soon... soon when you grew up, that's right, don't give up yet... this is only the beginning' 

 

She encouraged herself.

 


Then starting that confession, she never leave the older girl in peace like everyday she always trying to bump on her or even just showing at her in the hallways just to greet her so hyperly and of course, she get back sending letters and stuff to her like she usually did during their elementary days. Dahyun doesn't give up even she heard lots of rumors of Nayeon with someone and actually the truths that she had relationships and went to multiple dates with their seniors in college, she doesn't give up even it hurts her to see them hanging out after their classes, she'll greet her with a bright smile cause she knows to herself that her luck is not with her side this time yet that she have to wait, to be patient and soon her wishes has been granted when Nayeon called her out for a help, a help that she willing to take even it is not real, as long as she could help Nayeon and do some things she dreaming on and that is becoming her girlfriend....

 

Nayeon's girlfriend.... 

 


Wow, she never been thrilled with the idea... 

 

 

That day is definitely her best day even Nayeon wanted to cut it immediately but it feels like luck is always

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter