Luck 10 : Knock Knock On My Door

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina looks at them from the outside of the gymnasium's entrance. Her hands occupied of ice cream pints, she can feel the ice cream inside was melting like her hope, her hope to get Dahyun as hers, her hope to make Dahyun see and realize how much she likes her, she wants her .


 

Mina smiles sadly "Maybe next time again, Kim Dahyun.. but why do I feel like maybe in the next lifetime do I have chance to be with you? I'm envy you, Im Nayeon.."

 


"Tch.. tch..tch..."

 

Mina quickly whipped her head behind her, seeing Jihyo having a disappointed look but in teasing way.


"I knew it..." Jihyo stated while shaking her head. She continues "Kim Dahyun is really a charmer,huh?"


"Jihyo, let's find place to talk about these things. Let's go!" Mina grabbed Jihyo's hand and lead her to the university park where benches can be seen. They sat down and Mina handed out the ice cream pints to Jihyo who is confusily looking at her.


"Why you giving me this, Myoui?"


Mina just opened the ice cream pint and gumbled down the melted ice cream into . Jihyo's mouth agaped with rare sight of Myoui Mina being so worked up. Jihyo follows along and ate her own ice cream.


"This is my favorite flavor, cause I don't know what she likes, it's been only a week since I knew her." Mina said in between eating her ice cream. Jihyo just look at her but in her mind, she's pitying the latter.

 

"So you really like her, Mina?" Jihyo asked to confirm.


"Yeah, super.. I really really like her and it's really silly." Mina answer before she scoop another melted ice cream.


"So... she's the one who brighten your day?"


"Huh? Why you knew---"


"You described Kim Dahyun in our freaking classroom as your love interest just beside her girlfriend and it happens to be your cousin. It's not obvious to see Nayeon fuming and she even threw her pen"Jihyo sarcastically said as she put another ice cream into .

 

Mina deeply sigh and smile to herself "I hope she notices what I'm doing.."
 

Jihyo put down her ice cream and look at Mina who's just smiling and looking from afar. Jihyo begins as she said "Dahyun... is really loveable person. It's easy to love her. Nayeon... fails to do that from the start."


"Nayeon... she's a person who hardly expresses herself well in a deep perspective.." Jihyo stops as if she's looking some correct words to describe Nayeon as a person to different people. 

 

"When someone being so caring and kind to her more than she's doing, she hardly expresses her gratitude. She's getting shy even it was not obvious. I noticed that from Nayeon." Jihyo smiles then continues "She's used to doing things for others until Kim Dahyun came.."


"Nayeon loves every people here in school like it is her people. A typical president... but when Dahyun came and confessed many times, she got uncomfortable with the love she receives from Dahyun."


"I think Dahyun and Nayeon are the same in some way. They love other people that they forget themselves. Dahyun for Nayeon, Nayeon for everyone in this school."

 

"So.. right now, I'm happy that finally they realizes what are they to each other. You saw them from the gymnasium? I never seen Nayeon being so genuinely happy and carefree in my life being her bestfriend. Nayeon's always stressed or pissed off but now, she enjoys her time with Dahyun." Jihyo smiles to herself and ended it with a statement that she wanted to tell Mina since earlier.

"And you should know that."


Mina chuckles bitterly, decided to just eat ice cream again, her heart breaks listening Jihyo because it's all ing true and Mina doesn't want to admit that because she feels hurt.


"Mina... I've hearing some stories about you from Nayeon.."

Mina doesn't answer, she continues eating her melted ice cream with her vulnerable expression she's holding.


Jihyo faces Mina with a smile "But I never believe of those.."


"Nayeon is competitive as always and one thing against of her, she will try to win it. She loves winning. She says that you were always against of her, that you were always the opposite and it hurts her that the opposite of what she's doing can her win, that her way is always losing her. She doesn't want to admit her mistakes. She's really perfectionist. But I think..... when it comes to Dahyun.. she will just let the victory pass because she believes that whatever she do, she believes that Dahyun still loves her."

"Mina... let Nayeon win this time, I know you never intend to defeat Nayeon in different kinds of categories but let her win this time because this is about her real happiness and it will truly left a big scar on her heart if you against to her time in no hesitation cause it's own happiness too." Jihyo holds Mina's hand, a tear rolled down on Mina's cheeks.


"I don't know, Jihyo. I wanted to believe that this is just a mere crush I am having for her." Mina answered after the long time Jihyo talking alone.


"But I'm cluelessly hurt, I'm hurting and I don't know why it is hurts a lot. I'm simply happy being with her and seeing her but whenever she smiles to Nayeon, I felt like it was nothing compare the one she's giving to me." Mina said with a smile but in a sad tone. "I don't have idea that love will be like this. This feeling is really that you really like that person but they can't see you. Like the love she's looking for is already in me but she never see it even though I was with her like a week. I kinda hate it."


"There's always a person who likes someone but doesn't end up together at the end and it's always been like that. Only lucky people can able to love back by their special ones. They were both lucky even it's not obvious. They find each other at the exact time they needed each other, they wanted each other. Luck, timing, fate, destiny. They have it."


Jihyo squeezes Mina's hand as she says "Someday, you will meet your luck, Myoui. If you feel like Dahyun is your luck then she must feel the same way like yours, she must feel that you are her luck too.."

 


___________________________________________________________

Luck # 10: Knock Knock On My Door

(Knock Knock, 1st Repackage)

____________________________________________________________

 

 

"Tzuyu? Uhmm... Are you sure we're going on the right way? I think this is not the way going to hospital." Sana asked, still piggybacking Tzuyu. 

You asked why they were on outside and looking for a hospital. Well..  The clinic in their school is closed and Sana insisted that they need to treat Tzuyu's ankle as early as now.


Tzuyu is grinning evilly as she brought another weight on Sana's back. Sana coughed as Tzuyu embraced her neck as if she's choking Sana.


"Tzu-Tzu-Tzu! Ahhhh!!! Loosen your hold on me! I can't Breathjkskflj" Sana holds Tzuyu back tightly, trying find her balance.


Sana deeply exhaled as she moves forward, still looking for a hospital.


"Why you were so persistent to take me in a hospital, huh?" Tzuyu is curious why Sana's been acting so caring at her.


"I'm just being a true friend, Tzuyu."


"True friend? Are we true friends? You're ridiculous, Minatozaki." 


Sana bobbled her head as she replies "I'm only the true friend between us, sweetie. At least I'm bringing your in a hospital, unlike you."

 

Tzuyu laughed in mocking way "Oh, you're dwelling on that. I just said that so that you won't repeat your idiotic decisions. Hitting yourself on the speeding cars in front of me. I really won't get your going to the hospital."

 

"Then you mean you won't save me if I ever hit by a car?"


"Did I say I won't save you? Of course, I'll save you. I know you will haunt me if you're dead then."


"Then how will you save me?"

 

"Then I will just do this.." Tzuyu whispers.


Tzuyu tightens her embrace on Sana then she place her head on the crook of Sana's neck. Sana stops walking, her breathe hitches until it came out a gasp when Tzuyu suddeny turn her head and places a peck on Sana's cheek


"See? I can feel your pulses in your neck, it's moving fastly. I'm such a life saver, right? That's what I'm going to do if you're not waking up, I know you can be a really exaggerated actress, you love dramas and making scenes, you're not going to die just like that easily.." Tzuyu giggles.

 

"Yah! You're teasing me!!" Sana yelled as she continues walking but in hurried pace as she feels her heart gonna burst out.


"You're so weird! If you continue acting this way, I will take you somewhere else!"


"Where? In your heart? Oh my, oh my! I know you like it. Your vitamins are kisses and hugs. You can't resist that! After all, you're a snake.." Tzuyu teases. Sana huffed in annoyance as she keeps carrying Tzuyu.

 

"Everyone thinks we're cute couple, Sana. Every person we passed by, going awe on your sight being my slave." Tzuyu said cheekily.


"Shut up, Chou. Where is the ing hospital?" Sana breathes out while searching.


"Sana unnie..." Tzuyu calls out softly. 


"Sana~"


"Sana unni---"


"What?!" Sana just gritted her teeth as she answers, continuing her quest to the hospital.


"I want to tell you something important..."Tzuyu said in serious tone. Sana slowed down her steps as she listen to Tzuyu.


"The thing... is... I want to say this so much earlier... It's been difficult between the two of us..especially you, you keep holding on so much and I know you're just acting now that you were fine with this..between us.."


Sana stops her tracks, her heart is pounding loud against her chest. What Tzuyu trying to say this time?


"I lied to you. I've always been.. to make you suffer because I love your reactions. I'll appreciate everything you do even you cause a lot trouble for me. I took care a lot of you and worry about you so I will tell you right now.." Tzuyu smiled for a moment then she took a deep breathe..


"The truth is...."

 

OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO! OMO!


Sana holds her smile in anticipation as she waits Tzuyu's next words that changes their lives as she says.

 

 


"I don't hurt my ankle. I'm perfectly fine."

 


WHAT? Sana's mind went blank, don't know if she misheard it and she keeps searching any words like 'I like you' or 'I love you' but nothing. Sana stay frozen in a good minute before it hits her.

 

 

Chou Tzuyu tricked her!

 


" you!" Sana yelled at her as she release her hold on Tzuyu as she threw at the back. Tzuyu managely stand in her both feet, thanking her quick reflexes and balance that she didn't stumble.

 

"No, I won't allow you to do that.." Tzuyu smiles evilly.

 

"You piece of sh*t, you make my toes and feet hurt because I thought here that you were perfectly in pain on your ankle, you giant! I've never seen you so much in pain like earlier that's why I want to take care of you but you fcking lie to me and you just made----" Tzuyu places her hand against Sana's lips.


"Shut up...Let me carry you too." Tzuyu crouched down in front of Sana.


"What?" 


"I said let me carry you back to school so we're fair." 


Sana chuckled, "Why am I letting us back to school? I'm going home and if you really want----KYAHHHHH!!"


"Chou Tzuyu, put me down! Put me down! Put me down!" 


Tzuyu managely carry Sana in bridal style. Sana wrap her arms around Tzuyu's neck and Tzuyu is looking intently at her while holding her.

"If you're not holding me tight... I might drop you.. or I really can drop you if you don't hold tight.. You want that?" 


Sana just shakes her head. They both looked at each other's eyes before Tzuyu breaks the silence again.


"Why you're looking at me like that?"


"Like what?"


"L-like you're going to kiss me..."


Sana chuckles then asked "You want to?"


'She's really a sneaky snake'

Tzuyu frowned then shakes her head and replies with a firm "No way.."


Sana smiles and mutters "Maybe next time when you feel it is right. You'll just need to fall for me yet."

 

"Uh-uh... wait until your hair turns white then.."

Sana laughs and gripped tightly on Tzuyu's neck, "I can see some white hair, you know. At least there's a possibility and it will happen than it will be never."

Tzuyu just hummed, ignoring what Sana said as she started to walk holding Sana. Many people were looking at them in awe and envious about their relationship that they didn't know that it's not mutual. 


Tzuyu holds Sana tightly for her not to fall, hoping she can do that to herself and to Sana.


"You're so heavy, I think I'm going to fall.... not with you, of course.." Tzuyu said in her mind, ignoring the fact that Sana staring at her like she was in love again with her frenemy, Chou Tzuyu.

_____________________________________________

It's morning again and Dahyun patiently waiting for her girlfriend to go out of their door. She's quite excited because it's their exams! She reviewed last night and she thinks her grades are getting better, thanks for 'holding hand motivation' by her girlfriend, Im Nayeon. Not only just that, she can feel that Nayeon is slowly getting warm to her, she meant is she is not as cold and mean as before. She constantly talk to her, even ride along with every Dahyun's antics even it's obvious that she's also embarrassed. As long as Nayeon is happy, she will do it what makes her happy. Today, she's confident that she will ace her subjects again just like the old times, hoping that it won't reveal her own past, hopefully. 


A creek sound was heard interrupted Dahyun's thought, probably from the door so she quickly knelt down in front of the door, taking out her very own origami flower which she taught from Mina, offering it to her with a bright greeting..


"Goodmorning my girl--- oh hi Mina unnie!"


It's actually Mina..


Mina smiled at her automatically, she let out a giggles "Seriously? Do you think every person who came out here from this door is your girlfriend? You mistook me twice already, Kim Dahyun. Should you make my wishes twice too as well?"


"Oh I'm really sorry, it must be uncomfortable again for you. I won't do that again.." Dahyun pouted as she stood and places her flower on the ground insted.


"So make my wishes 6 now, I mean 5 because I already have one which is being your close friend so 5?"

"Sure! Sure! I've been mistaking you a lot. Six it is!" Dahyun beamed.


"Great! I have lots of wishes now but seriously you should stop greeting every person from this door as your girlfriend, we need to do something about it." Mina paused, thinking because in her all stays here in Im's every morning, she always hears Dahyun's apologizing and mistaking her so she need to stop this before she can't take anymore and hug Dahyun instead because how cute she is when she greets her, she means mistaking her.

 

"How about before you come out, you should knock the door twice?" Dahyun proposed.


Mina showed her gummy smile because she is amazed by the intelligence of her bird mate. "That's great idea, Dahyun-chan. If I go knock knock, it means it's Minari~" Mina did a little aegyo with her hands.


Oh gosh, why she did something so impulsively? She did a little aegyo there and Dahyun was giggling at her and can't stop her smile how wide it is. "You're cute, Mina unnie.."


Mina blushes so hard, she doesn't how it react on her compliment or she will just shrug it off like she always do like her feelings for this tofu kid. "I'm not.."


"See? Seeing you shy and sulky looks you cuter! Kiyowo, Mina-chan!! Kawaiiiii~" Dahyun uses her broken Japanese in cringey tone as if she was a ghost. Mina stomps her feet and walk away a bit, fighting herself not to tear up or become blushing mess from what Dahyun saying to her. 


"I love your reactions, Mina unnie. I should compliment you a lot then." Dahyun added more of heatness creeping in Mina's face, totally fluttering her in a beat.


"Let's stop this, okay? My heart bursting now... whoo..." Mina breathes out. Dahyun innocently smiled at her and asked for more "Like Candy pop pop pop?"


"Uh--hmm... yeah, like that..." Mina nervously answer as she knows the song from the girl group she believes Dahyun like a lot and her too, she also a fan of that group too. The song is basically about love and feelings.


"Oh!!! Like what I feel for Nayeon unnie! Pop! Pop! Pop!" Dahyun childishy chanted.


Yeah, I feel like what you feel for Nayeon, Kim Dahyun, you oblivious kid..


"Mina unnie, you alright?" Dahyun asked her, she thinks she dazed out for a moment so she just nods. 


"So I was saying is I should make Nayeon feel like me and you feels right now, you know? Like Pop! Pop! Pop!" 

Mina furrows her eyebrows, confused on what she said. Why Dahyun should make Nayeon feel pop pop--- I mean is make Nayeon's heart flutter when they were girlfriends already and it's automatic that Nayeon also feels the same way like her like they're feelings are mutual as Nayeon said before when they were arguing, why it felt like their love is really only one sided?


Mina was about to ask when Nayeon came out, fixing her skirt hurriedly and look for a certain dubu who's already knelt down in front of her, seriously.... she thinks this relationship is only one sided. Mina smiled sadly again as she watch them.

 

"Flowers for goodluck for today's exam, my girlfriend!!" Dahyun lowered her head as she raise the flower higher.


Nayeon is just looking at her blankly then she whispers a small and quiet "Thanks, you too. Goodluck.."


Dahyun stood and showed her signature dumb smile, feeling her chest is about to explode as she hears her girlfriend wishing her luck too, it means that Nayeon wants her to pass and it means she also wants to hold her hands with her too. Oh that thoughts makes her really happy.

 

"I didn't get why you're giving me white flowers nowadays. It must be have a meaning of it, isn't it?" Nayeon asks while examining the flower.


"It has but I won't tell you for now. Gonna save it this coming Valentines Day.." Dahyun winked. Nayeon let out audible chuckle as she nods her head repeatedly. "Sure thing kiddo..."

 

"Let's go? Mina? Are you coming with us?" Nayeon asked her cousin who is just looking at them mindlessly. She smiles and replies "Sure... I was just waiting for you guys.."


Then they started walking together, Nayeon being so quiet that it bothers Dahyun so she asked "Nayeon unnie, are you okay?"


"Hmmm...Yeah, it's just exams today and I slept late.." Nayeon yawned. "How about you, Mina unnie?" Dahyun asked to the another one.

"I'm fine... it doesn't matter if I review for this exam cause I came here for not too long, they will understand if I fail my subjects..." Mina chuckles.

"So unfair~~~" Dahyun whined, Mina just laugh at Dahyun's reaction. Nayeon in the other hand, simply roll her eyes and walk forward, without looking at them.


Sure it looks like the kid is having more fun when she's with Mina.. maybe Dahyun should really be with Mina instead... That feeling makes her stomach churn... Dahyun and Mina being together... Dahyun greeting Mina every morning with her signature smile... Dahyun constantly giving flowers to Mina and Mina appreciates it that she would never hesitate to give the younger girl a peck on her milky cheeks, Dah---


"Nayeon unnie? Are you really sure you're okay? Have you eaten your breakfast or you skipped again?" Dahyun breaks her reverie as she worriedly asked. 


Nayeon bit back a smile as she simply nod her head. Dahyun let out a relief sigh before she said "That's good.. Let me know you're not. I'm worried..If you're thinking or worrying over the exams, I'm sure you would kill it... even you're not the number one Im Nayeon, you're always be my one.." 

Did Dahyun know her words affect Nayeon so much? Plus, her smile that assures her that everything will be okay, how can Nayeon resist that? Even Mina who's beside her got startle what she blurts out, Dahyun really surprises you!

Pfffttttt... she doesn't know how she would react to that..

"What a flirt~" Nayeon mutter under breathe with a hint of tease, trying to deny that her cheek is getting warmer.  "I think you should replace Sana soon for smoothtalking."


"I won't replace you to anybody else in this world.. I can't be Sana." Dahyun answers innocently like it is obvious answer again. Nayeon chuckles again, amused how this kid is a big genius when it comes to her sweet talking at her.

 

Nayeon laughs nervously, making the atmosphere light because she can really feel the jealousy of Myoui Mina with the way she looks at them, so scary.

 

"Here goes again with your lines.. See~ I told you you're really smooth talker.."


"I don't want to be called smooth talker, you can call me cheesy instead, my candy pop." Dahyun retorted back. Nayeon swears, if Mina wasn't with them she totally hit this kid. She smiles sweetly instead as she hit Dahyun lightly while acting cute makes Mina wonder what the heck happening to Nayeon's mood.

 

"Dahyun-ah~ I told you stop calling me that~ It's quite embarrassing... It's cringey and I told you don't call me sweetening foods for nicknames..." Nayeon whined cutely while pouting. Dahyun deeply sighed with a smile, controlling her feels towards her candy pop. 


Dahyun faces her "Why not? Mina unnie~" Dahyun called her over. Mina replies with a small yes?


Dahyun looked at her expectantly as she asked "Do you ever mind to call you my candy pop without getting embarrassed?" 


In Mina's mind, "Never. I would never get embarrassed as long as you want to call me that and you're mine, you can shout it all you want because seeing you smile when you say it makes me know how sweet can be our love is... 

Mina looked at her deeply, Dahyun's smile never left on her lips. She does want to answer that way but afraid that she ruin something that Dahyun values a lot, a little hint won't hurt anything, right? but not in her case, she's the always hurting here anyway, why not a little endure?

Nayeon raised her eyebrow, confuse what Dahyun trying to do. 


"I don't mind, as long you're happy calling me that, I'll let you call me that over and over as long as you like cause I------I lo-- that makes you happy." Mina said it then she smiles sadly at her. 


Dahyun smiles back, didn't understand what Mina trying to say. She face to Nayeon and says "See? Mina unnie said she didn't mind calling her candy pop?!!!"


Nayeon cut her off as she says with a jealous tone "Then call her that and I'm going to ignore you."


Nayeon walks ahead of them, Mina chuckles this time. Nayeon's back again. Damn, Mina is also confused too towards Nayeon's mood

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter