Luck 8 : Look At Me

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


"Nayeon unnie, did you know I miss you so much! I tried distract myself from you like watching movies, reading books and also!! I tried to study again, Nayeon unnie! The exams were approaching and I can't wait to show my hardwork and dedication as I will show you my good results and in that case, we can hold hands freely! Nayeon unnie I really miss you, so much.. how about you?" Dahyun stopped her little speech as she notice Nayeon doesn't even budge to listen at her so she stopped in her tracks, blocking Nayeon's way as she spread her arm in front of the older girl.


"Yah.. What are you doing? We're going to be late.." Nayeon answered impatiently, she tries to walk to the sides but Dahyun keeps blocking her as if they were playing.


What's up with her? Can she be a little shy because we just kissed last week? 


"Dahyun.. I'm not joking.. Can we just go?" Nayeon said in irritation, she really can't bare to act normal again, after she stupidly give her first kiss to this kid. She just want to hit her head on a solid rock repeatedly to just forget it. 


"No until you say the today's lucky word~" Dahyun smiles at her teasingly while wiggling her eyebrow. Nayeon sighed depply and rolled her eyes as she gives in to the kid's antics.


"What lucky word are you talking about, huh?"


"If you were listening to me earlier, it will be easier for you to find out what it is." Dahyun said with a wide smile, staring at Nayeon intently, still with her spread arms. 


"Hmmm... you told me many times you missed me when we didn't see each other for like weekends, just get over it. It's just merely three days." 


"So.. what is your answer?" Dahyun asked.


"No, I don't miss you, kid." Nayeon answered with a smug look. 

That's right, Nayeon-ah. Just play along with her. That kiss meant nothing for you. That's right. Just get it together. 

Dahyun pouted, pretends to be sad "Here I thought that you feel the same because we kissed but I'm wrong, I'm down to the nothing again." Dahyun sadly said as she put down her arms. 


W-What?!! I knew this will be happen. Calm down, Nabongs. This kid were taking advantage of what I did there, phew.. calm down Nabongs before you explode, you still have problem with Jennie and Mina seems want to add herself too, I need to fvxking calm down. Act like it is nothing for you. Don't react. Just go on and pretend it never happen. You still need her.

Nayeon fakily laughed at her "Sorry, that's what I feel for you. I don't miss you and it's not a kiss, Dahyun."

 

"Then what is it?" Dahyun look at her with confusion.


Oh~ Oh~ Think, Nayeon, think! You're good with excuses! You've won in debates many times! This is just some piece of cake. Let your reasoning skills dhow in this such important moment of your life.


"A kiss... should be exchange with two people loving each other. Two! Not one! Not zero! It should have feelings in there and . You know what I'm talking about?"

Dahyun just blinked, Nayeon deeply sigh as she explain further " is simply like an urge to kiss someone's lips and it happens in a right timing, right moment. It does occur between us?" 


Dahyun slowly nods, Nayeon groaned internally. She just want to kick Dahyun's . She's really thinks I got that tension, gosh! 

"No, Dahyun, we didn't. WE DIDN'T." Nayeon said it slowly and firmly. Nayeon started rambling again as she says "I'm the one who did it, it's not two. You didn't lean, you just close your eyes so there's no in you. I don't put my feelings there and didn't feel that tension. I don't want to kiss you. I just did it because you're so talkative that it pisses me off that I saw your lips being so chapped and dry so what I did there is so impulsive of me that I had to kiss you to apply some of my lipbalm. That's right! I just want to moisten your dry lips there. Next time, put some lipbalm for me to not do it again and misunderstand me." Nayeon flashes her evil smile. She wanted to pat her glorious brain to think that incredible excuse.

 

"But our lips touched, Nayeon. Is it still consider as a kiss? Some of the dramas have a kiss scene when someone trips, fall on the ground when the other's body against them, their lips touch and they were freaking out about it because they just kissed or any circumstances that their lips touched or brushed and they consider it as a kiss scene, isn't?" Nayeon closses her eyes as she heard Dahyun's logic once again. When she was reading book or watching dramas, she usually imagine hearing this line in a mad way, like they were losing and treat the kiss like it is a big deal like Nayeon is having within the last days but this is the first time for her to hear and see how this line was deliver so calmly. Even Dahyun is against on her idea, she stay calm and explain to her plus unlike what she is saying, Dahyun makes a kiss like the most innocent thing to do.

"Still... As I explained earlier, a kiss should be done with two people have feelings with each other. Unlucky for you, it has only one people has feelings. It's not mutual. Also, if someone does that to you in accidentally way and you don't know that someone, can you still call it a kiss? No, right? Because it is just mistake, Dahyun and I'm sure you'll apologize to that person."


Dahyun just blinked with her head still tilted to the side, looking at her dumbly and confusily.


"That's not a kiss. It is different." Nayeon clarifies again.


Dahyun just turn her back, Nayeon wants to jump in joy as she see Dahyun defeatedly walking ahead of her with her head down but she just want it, it actually the opposite what she feels. She feels bad. Aishh.. this is adding more salt in Dahyun's wounded heart. This is so hard for her. She wants the kid go away but she feels so bad to do it like right now, she's stopping herself to ran there and make it less painful by cheering her up but no, she must act like this, she was the one who built this wall between them and it doesn't make sense if she let it crash at this time when it should be years ago. 


"Nayeon unnie.." She doesn't notice that Dahyun stop her steps and facing her again. "It's okay. I don't care if it is a kiss or not. For me, it's still a kiss. A kiss I will cherish forever. My first ever ever kiss that I wished to have with someone I really love for a long time. Thank you, Nayeon unnie... for making my another wish came true." Dahyun smiles tenderly, soon it replaces with a huge grin as she say this like a kid as she is


"But I do miss you a lot, Nayeon..."


Oh, Dahyun, why? Please stop having a blind eye! Why you still want me when I just push you away just a minute ago? Please fight with me! Be angry with me!


"Not my fault. It is just weekends, get over it." Nayeon chuckled, waving her hand. She tries to lightened up the air between them, Dahyun just smiles and whines "I do miss you a lot! Being apart from you is something I will never get over as it will do the same like my feelings and love for you!" Dahyun confessed.


She gonna admit that confession is kinda cute. Oh scratch that, here it goes again, her heart hammering again. Quit this, Im Nayeon. She supress her smile to enjoy Dahyun's sulking face. They both started walking again, with their sides touching against to each other. She glance at her, she travel her eyes from her head to toe and asked "Why you're so in love with me, kid?"


Dahyun just gave her nice smile as she answers confidently "What's why? Can't I just love you, Nayeon unnie?"


"No, you can't, Dahyun-ah. You must be have a reason why in all people here, you choose this snob, busy and intimidating president. Tzuyu is there and she's like one of hella whole package, looks, body, intelligience and oh, don't forget how soft she is when it comes to animals, isn't that lovely? Also, she's same age with you. She's pretty, hot and cute at the same time. Don't you like her at least a bit?" Nayeon tries so hard to convince the other girl but the latter shows her a dumb and blank look.


"How's that lovely? She's just fine. All the girls are beautiful but she's quite boring so I don't like her." 


"But then why Mina?" Nayeon suddenly spew out. Dahyun raise her eyebrow "Huh? Why Mina? What's wrong with Mina unnie?"

"Mina is the most boring people that I've known. It's obvious that you like her the way you look to Mina seems different to other people. You're smiling a lot when you talked to her. You seemed enjoying having a conversation with her. Also, did you two knew each other? You two seems close." Nayeon said a lot that Dahyun's throat goes dry for waiting to stop Nayeon rambling about Mina.


So Dahyun only remembers the first thing Nayeon said "How can you know I like Mina unnie? What different way?"


Nayeon turn to face her, their gaze meet each other, Nayeon can't form any words. Dahyun's gaze is intense, she felt she could melt from it. They were both got silence. They were drowning in each other's eyes again like the time they left standing under the rain with cute bunny umbrella, the time when Dahyun wore the hoodie on Nayeon with close proximity and the time she kissed Dahyun. Nayeon couldn't control herself at times like this when Dahyun just simply staring at her. Since when Dahyun had effect at her? She doesn't remember. 

Everytime they were staring like this, Dahyun always, have always form a small smile on her lips that makes Nayeon crazy cause she's not going to deny that smile makes her peaceful, like she's reassuring on something, a sweet one, a sweet and honest smile but also a smile in awe. Nayeon bit back her smile because somehow Dahyun's smile is contiguous even how small it is.


"Is it like this? If it is, you're right, maybe I do like her but don't forget there is someone I really used to look like this, right now, when I'm looking at that someone at this moment. Please know I like you, maybe even something more, maybe love cause I am, Nayeon unnie. This is the way I look at someone I really like, I mean I really love. It's different." Dahyun's smile grow wider as her stare grows tender like how her voice came out. 

Nayeon look away, she can't help to fight the butterflies taking flight inside her when she sees how Dahyun staring at her and how often Dahyun shift her eyes on her lips and eyes. It scaring her. Every moments passing seems going to that path. The path she doesn't want to take with Dahyun. Because she knows to herself she doesn't deserving one to be still that person for Dahyun. She just cant handle all the feelings and emotions building inside her that she keeps throwing it away.Oh... why she thinks differently now? Why she's not the deserving one between them when she thought before that dating and getting close to this kid is not really worth trying and undeserving because it is a big nonsense to do it with her.Is the table has already turned? 


No, Nayeon. You don't feel like that towards her. You can't be.. This is only pretend. She turn her head slightly to have a split glance to Dahyun as she the latter still looking at her, she quickly look away again.


It is indeed different... she admitted to herself. Dahyun looks at her differently from the others.


Voice interrupted her thoughts as she hear it says "I hope you do realize it, Nayeon unnie and I'll wait for that day. I'm not giving up on you so it will happen. Let's go before we get late, Nayeon unnie." 

Dahyun tap Nayeon's shoulder twice. Nayeon looks up and see Dahyun smiling at her bashfully while offering her hand to take but Nayeon is a big stupid, a fool for saying if her heart says otherwise,


"Don't push it, kid. Let's go."


Just take my hand, don't ask for it and if I can, I want to stop the time so that we can be together like this, for a long time. I want to see your face, I want to hear your voice and I want to see your smile, Kim Dahyun. I don't want to go yet, I don't want to leave you yet.

 


That is my heart says..... not me.. and it's wrong to feel that way.. 


___________________________________________________________

Luck # 8 : Look At Me

(Look At Me, twicetagram)

___________________________________________________________

 

The three awkwardly walking going to their school. Sana is noticeably quiet, it confuse Tzuyu a lot since Sana is known a big talker and flirt but why she's so quiet with her been said newest goddess. Usually, Sana was all over to her prey. Why acting differently? Did she say or do something bad? Tzuyu asked herself. Also, don't forget the fact that Mina is actually quiet like her so it looks like they don't know each other. Tzuyu can't take this any more.


"So Mina unnie, you're from Japan, right? How did you learn language here? When I heard you two converse, I thought you can't speak Korean but your Korean is better than mine." Tzuyu chuckled, Mina just smiled as she replies "I'm actually grew up here. I'm with Nayeon and Chaeyoung for ten years here and also, I attend JYP University since before so nothing new and I don't want also to move to unfamiliar places, I just want to stay with Nayeon's family here."


"Ah~ I see.. You just like to be here because you want to spend time with them?"

"Yeah, it is something like that. I have lot of plans after I graduate in college so I'm making myself do I want before it's too late then I thought that maybe staying here is my answer. Being the youngest of the family is sometimes tiring when you need to follow your parent's words most of the time. I want to do something in myself so I decided this plus I really love their family. Im happy." Her gummy smile appears and Tzuyu swears it is the most beautiful smile she ever seen. It is obvious the other girl is happy being here again.


"I'm glad you are. Don't worry, I'll make you happier by staying at your side. Count on me, promise." Tzuyu sincerely said, her smile grows every seconds then she burst her giggles and Mina giggle along. 


Sana look at them sadly, doesn't know what she really truly feels. Earlier, she thinks she likes Mina because of her beuaty but then Tzuyu came into her sight, she came back liking her then goes back to Mina who is smiling nicely at her then to Tzuyu who just look at her worriedly, her heart going back and forth.


Is my biggest secret getting obvious? She ask herself anxiously.


She does want to interact with Mina and get know her more but she's still in stuck in a hesitation that Tzuyu just might feel jealous or mad for her stealing Mina from talking with her because when Tzuyu said a while ago at the candy shop that she's giving a present to a special someone, she hears her heart crack a bit, because it is first time Tzuyu admitted she likes someone or more like in love when Sana waits that one very moment for a long time, hoping it was her, the special someone.


'She rejected you, Minatozaki. Get over with it.' Jihyo's voice rang.

'She doesn't feel the same, Sana. Are you stupid or what? Can't you see how uncomfortable she is when you still inviting her with us? I think you're not the only one is suffering, Sana. Tzuyu as well.. she's used to asking our help but now you've ruined, she can't ask from us now.' Nayeon's bad expression shows on her thoughts as she's upset how she carelessly confess to Tzuyu before.

 

"Stop crying, Sana unnie... I really can't accept you now... Sorry.." Tzuyu flashes her one of her sincere smile while damping her thumb on Sana's slippery cheeks as she sobs. 


Sana confessed that night, three years ago. 

"Look, you look uglier than ever right now. Stop crying, squirrel." Tzuyu jokes.


"But.. Chewy... I really like you a lot.. You're the best for me." Sana quietly said, she look down on her lap as she continues "You've known me the best. You know when I'm sad, happy, upset and everything, you know me like an open book. I just can't help to feel that you love me by knowing me best. This is the first time someone treated me like this, like I'm such very important existence in this world. Even you joke around me, you spit out hurtful words, still... You're the best for me.. and I am a greedy person to get you, to have you because this is only the time I've know that I do the right thing for myself."


"Don't say anymore, Sana unnie. There's someone better than me that can love you more than what you think I am doing. There's million of people out there, Sana. It's not too late.." Tzuyu lifted her chin to look straightly to Sana's eyes.


"Listen... I....I want you to forget any romantic feelings towards me. I still wanted you to be my friend, a sister and my enemy. Don't change, don't you ever dare, okay?" Tzuyu look at her very worriedly. Her words, her actions were really different.

Sana sobbed even more as her tears keep falling. Ugh... The worst heart break she ever felt. 


Sana gulped to say something. She tries to speak but she fails several times how hard for her to stop her tears, she keeps choking.


"Calm down, Sana.. Relax.. Tell me softly and carefully." Tzuyu patted her back and she let Sana's head fall on her shoulder while patting her back. Sana gathered her breathe, she looks up and feel Tzuyu's gaze and breathe against her as she says what she truly feels.


"Tzuyu... I'm in pain here.." Sana said it so weakly.


Sana pointed her heart while staring at Tzuyu. Sana cutely hicupped from her tears. Tzuyu slowly nodded, without breaking the eye contact, acknowledging her pain, her expression is slowly turning into sad then Tzuyu asked.


"Is it okay to just hug you instead of saying 'I love you'?"


Sana appreciated the warm action of Tzuyu. Tzuyu knows her well. She needs comfort. Sana smiles with her teary eye as she answered delightfully "I'd love to.."


That night, they just hugged each other until they both fall asleep. 

Sana smiled a bit as she remember the only time Tzuyu knows what she feel for her, the only thing that Tzuyu doesnt know now. 


"SANNNAAAAA!!! Look out!!!" Tzuyu yell frantically when she doesn't realize that the pedestrian lights turned red as the cars are speeding out just only inches in front of her. Her head is accustomed by thoughts full of Tzuyu and that night.


She wonders, if she dies, will Tzuyu be sad and crying for her? Will Tzuyu at least like me back? 


Her feet glued on the road but suddenly someone detached her from the ground as she feels a hand warming hers as she holds it firmly and a hot body against her, enveloping her into her arms.


She hears Mina voice as well as she asked "OH MY GOSH, ARE YOU OKAYY???"


Sana sniff the scent of the owner of warm hands and hot body against her, she knows it who belongs of those. 


"Are you crazy, stupid, lunatic, idiot, trying to kill yourself? The cars almost hit you, you're so unbelievable, Sana. Even cars, you wanted them to hit you." 

 

Sana didn't answer as she answer it by tightening her embrace instead. Seriously Tzuyu? Even times like this, you were still savage? Sana let out a shaky breathe, almost about to cry because Chou Tzuyu is ing hugging her right now who hates personal space!


Tzuyu continues "Just a heads up, if you want kill yourself, don't be with me. I really won't get your clumsy to hospital, I can't carry your huge there, okay? Don't ever do that again. Seriously.." Tzuyu let out a relief sigh then she continues letting out her frustation as she says "You know what? Stop making me worry. Every single fcking day, you make me get worry at your clumsy antics. You're old enough to handle yourself. You're really stupidest person I've known. I hate you.."

After what she said, Tzuyu presses her body more by snucking on Sana's crook of her neck as she tightly hug her back.


"Stick with me more.. so I can watch over you, you clumsy . Don't go far away from me, don't freaking leave me on my side and don't go ahead of me.. Take me with you. Please, Sana..." Tzuyu's voice got tremble, Sana closes her eyes again as she wanted to wake up from this dream, snapped out from this daydream or stupid thoughts because Tzuyu is freaking trembling in fear in her arms and she felt how Tzuyu's heartbeat beating so fastly because this is so new about Tzuyu. 
 

"Answer me, snake.. I need to make sure that you were listening---"


Sana bit her lip before she answers "Yes, Tzuyu. I won't ever leave you again, I really won't because still... you're the best for me. I'll stick with you like spiderman." Sana answered back softly.


Tzuyu smiles a bit "Good to know. Get off from me, you sneaky snake. You took advantage my body again for such long time already." Tzuyu is about to detached herself from the hug but Sana beat her for doing it as she mumbles.


"Tzuyu-ah???"

"Hmmmm??" Tzuyu hummed onto Sana's hair.


"Thank you and I hate you too.."


______________________________________________

"Jeong..."

Plop!

"What?" Jeongyeon growls before trying to hide what she have been writing in her notebook. "Oh.. what is this?" Jiwon snatch her notebook, reading what's written there.


Jiwon cooed as she asked "Awww! Is this for Sana?"

"No." Jeongyeon yanks away the notebook from Jiwon "This is for creative writing class. We need to write songs. It's not for anyone."


"But this is so sweet.." Jiwon coos again, her eyes sparkling while reading it again "You know what? When I read that, I felt like every lines of it is about Momo."

 

Gulpss...


Jeongyeon usually does an a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter