Luck 9 : You're My Candy Pop!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Nayeon took a deep breathe, she holds Dahyun's hands on hers, she look up to see Dahyun's staring at her eye widely. Nayeon laughs, 'this kid looks so pabo' as she thought, she took another step forward, her face was so close to the kid that she can also feel hot breathe coming out from Dahyun's lips, Dahyun's attention was all on her, she forgets Mina is with them, Dahyun's breathe hitch as she hears Nayeon say it so endearingly.

 


"Kim Dahyun, I miss you...."


Dahyun gasped cutely, widened, unable to process what's going on. 

"Eh? Really?"

Nayeon tries to smile very nicely as she contain her anger as she asked. "Did you miss me, k-kid?" 


Dahyun, Mina is there. Pretend. 


Nayeon mouthed those words. In her mind, she said 'Kim Dahyun, please let it sink into your brain'


Dahyun smiles faltered and almost apologetically then she step forward as she said in her poker face "No, I don't miss you."


Nayeon let out her disbelief, she acted very nice and cutesy at first then Dahyun just give back her something like this?

 

"Actually Nayeon unnie, I did enjoy a lot waiting for you because Mina and I were having fun. I didn't notice it's been three hours already. I enjoy her company." Dahyun went to Mina and hung her arm around the penguin-like girl. Mina just smirked at her.

Nayeon scoffed inaudiblely, can't believe what's happening. Dahyun smiles as she said next "And unnie! I wanted to thank you!"


"F-For what?" 


"For being Mina's cousin cause I won't get know and met someone as amazing person like her. I totally like her.."


"L-like her?"


"Yes, unnie you hear me well. I hope you understand what I mean.." Dahyun sweetly lean on Mina's shoulder while they were both giggling that looks irritating on her eyes.


"I don't understand, Dahyun. Explain what is happening!!!" Nayeon snapped out. 


"I, Kim Dahyun, was no longer your kid, Im Nayeon-shi because this kid belongs now to penguin's property. Eagle and penguin were the same type of animal so are our feelings." Dahyun laughed loudly while pulling Mina's head, rubbing their both cheeks while laughing at her.

 

"Unnie? Nayeon unnie? Hello?" Dahyun was welcomed by her sight, her both hands were on her head, shaking it lightly while having worried face.


Nayeon just continue staring at Dahyun, she internally slap herself for being dazed for a moment, she completely forgets everything around her.


At the same time, Mina is also looking at her worriedly while snapping her fingers. Nayeon stay still, curious what will Dahyun do but she quickly move when she see and hear Dahyun said something to Mina that completely wake up from her senses.


"Shall I kiss her to wake her up from her daydream, Mina unnie?" Dahyun inquired as she turn around and asked the question to Mina.

 

"Oh! I think she's okay now! She moved!" Mina exclaimed.


No, I'm not going overboard with my jealously again. I won't let the kid kiss me this time. 


Nayeon frowned because Mina caught her. Dahyun hurriedly grab Nayeon's face worriedly. "Are you okay, Nayeon unnie? You went off a little there. You made me worry." 


Nayeon just nodded her head, staring at Dahyun's worried face. Dahyun's statement made Nayeon's heart swell and her smile unbelievably shows that makes Dahyun's smile brighter.


"Really? You got worried?" Nayeon asked with a hint of tease.


"Yes, a lot. Because you said things out of blue then you froze as well. I think you were sick or something else." Dahyun explained then she pouted. Mina giggles suddenly that make Dahyun stop pouting.

 

"What things I  told you?" Nayeon asked, honestly she really did forget what happens when her mind just went blank.


"You told me you miss me, Nayeon unnie! How can you forget that?! I even reply to you that I miss you too sooo much then you just stand there like a pole. Aishhh! I knew you were not being yourself earlier! I thought----"


"I miss you, Kim Dahyun. There you have it, I'm fine now." Nayeon interrupted her ramblings until Dahyun blurt out something else that can cause suspicion from their fake relationship.


Dahyun grinned widely, her cheeks beet like red tomatoes. Oh, really, Kim Dahyun. I even didn't say it so cheesily yet you're blushing mess. 


"Uhmm.. just to remind you guys, it's already six and it's about to be dinner time and I promise to auntie that I'll help her cooking. I just want to go home." Mina awkwardly interrupted them. 


Then Nayeon commented "If you want to go home then why you're still with Dahyun, huh?" She raised her eyebrow, questioning Mina's presence with them. Im Nayeon's jealousy strikes again.


It just come too strong but never waver about it as she answered "I also don't like leaving someone alone. I prefer to be get late than leaving her something like this. I hate the most when you were waiting someone you vaguely knew if they will still come. I just want to save her from boredness." Mina fakily smile as she says it before she start walking.

 

Nayeon: 0     Mina: 1


Aishhh! This girl! Did she already know about us? Why she's acting like a hero just now? Save her? 

 

Nayeon matches her pace with Mina, Dahyun's falling behind between the cousins, confused.


"Dahyun was really used to this. She was doing this for like months so she will not be bored and she doesn't need your presence there..." Nayeon backfired


Mina stops and faces her then she smiles as she says "There's no permanent in this world, Nayeon. What if... one day she'll be tired of waiting for you? It means problem in your relationship. I just can't bare people taking someone for granted. Only just three hours, I've got to know about Dahyun, I want her to be treated right by the person who makes her happy which is you..but in my eyes, she still happy even you treated her so badly like this.. Did you really care for her?"


Nayeon: 0     Mina: 2

 

"I didn't insist her to stay! She wants to walk me home.. and why you're being nosy on our relationship, anyway?" 

Nayeon: 1     Mina: 2


Nayeon crosses her arm, her glare is not something to joke about but still Mina doesn't flinch or anything as she cooly stay still and that's something Nayeon really hates about Mina.

 

Mina just being so chill but at the end wins.


"Nayeon unnie, Mina unnie?" Dahyun hold both their shoulder, stopping the intense tension around the air.


 "You don't know everything, Mina. Just.. don't bother me about this. I can manage this relationship without your help and I don't know what you trying to do or show. Can't I just love her the way I liked?" 


With that said, Nayeon dragged Dahyun angrily, leaving amuse Mina.


"I see... You answered me but not the answer I'm looking for you. Just three words, you can't tell it. Something is really fishy about them. Something feels doesn't right." Mina mumbles to herself but then she saw figure running towards her.


"Are you okay, Mina unnie?" 


Mina just smiled then she nodded "It's okay, Chaeng. We just got into argument again. No biggie. It's usual."


"I saw Nayeon unnie dragging Dahyun, she's furious. You just make her mad and jelly again. I've told you that don't even try to fall for her because once you are, you'll never escape. You're just hurting yourself, Mina unnie." Chaeyoung scolded her for the first time, before it's other way around.


Mina chuckled softly then smile reassuringly "It's okay, that's love, Chaeng. You love and hurt at the same time. You got hurt because you love her, you love her because it's hurtful for you. Love works that way."


Chaeyoung heaved a sigh "Fine, you and your wise words. Just to remind you, don't break yourself because of her. Please be understanding to Nayeon unnie cause she just love Dahyun that she's afraid that---"


"No, Chaeyoung. I can't feel it. I can't feel Nayeon's love for her yet.. I can feel their love is only one sided." 


Chaeyoung's mouth got widen but then she decided to pretend she's going to yawn.

No way Mina unnie notice it already....


"You sleepy?" Mina asked. Chaeyoung nodded then answers "Yeah, quite tired. Luckily, our prof dismiss us early.  Weather's so good these days." Chaeyoung reasoned out. Mina giggles as she offers "Shall we go home?"


"Sure..." Chaeyoung answers happily.


You're hiding something too, Chaeng. Are you not worried for your bestfriend being treated like that? I need to find out more. Dahyun doesn't deserve this.

 


___________________________________________________________

Luck 9 : You're My Candy Pop!

(Candy Pop, 2nd Japanese Single)

___________________________________________________________

 

 

"What's this?" Nayeon raised an eyebrow, they were now in front of her house as Dahyun hands out a paper bouquet again but it's prettier and decent than the last time, it's actually look really nice and real and now Nayeon doubt how Dahyun, this kid can able to make flowers like this and she's curious why it has to be white.

 

"That's my flower to you today, Nayeon unnie. I worked hard to able to make these. Hope you like it." Dahyun smile softly while waiting Nayeon to get it from her hand. 


"Stay away from Mina from now on." Nayeon out of sudden blurts out. Aishh.. her mind is full of thoughts about  argument with Mina earlier.

 

 

What if one day she'll be tired of waiting you?

Loving you?

Wanting you?

 

 

 

 

She will leave you...

 

 

You will lose her...

 

 

"Eh? Why? And why you two fight earlier? I really feel guilty that we left her there. I didn't have say----"

 


"Just do it, Kim Dahyun! I can't longer to handle seeing you two together." Nayeon burst out, she shake her head to erase the thoughts of losing Dahyun because of Mina. There's no way she already in love with this kid who is cutely worrying about her. She just doesn't want to lose something from her over Mina.


"Nayeon unnie... Tell me why I need to avoid her when she just shows me only good things. We're already friends. I don't have any reason to just ignore her and the fact that she doesn't have friends here to call for. Only me, unnie.. I don't want to leave her." 


Unbelievable... for Nayeon to say. It's her first time to hear Dahyun against of her. She defended Mina over me? 


With that said, Nayeon hide her disappointment with a smile as she reach the flowers on Dahyun's hand. She examine it and it's prettily well done. She doesn't want to answer.

Silence took over them for a while. Afraid that they upset each other, afraid that feelings spilled out when she's hundred sure that she was really unsure what she really feels for the kid. For Nayeon, she want to argue with Dahyun but dealing her for a month only proves her that every arguments she have with this kid were always futile and sometimes it left some chessy remarks from this lovesick pabo. She can't even look up as she feel eyes boring a hole on her whole being as Dahyun keep staring at her.


"Dahyun-ah..." Nayeon calls out her mindlessly while her eyes were still on the paper flower.

 


"Don't ever get tired of me, okay?" Nayeon says mindlessly and weakly but Dahyun was able to hear all of it. 


So she replies, a firm reply.


"Never in my life would thought of that. Loving you never tires me, Im Nayeon."

 

Nayeon hears the sincerity there, she was glad to know that. So she simply look up and smiles at Dahyun but this time it is true and genuine smile.


"As expected from my eagle kid, never fail to flatter me with her words." she stated, her cheeks are heating up because after what she said, Dahyun shows her megawatt smile and hearty laughter.

 

Dahyun keeps laughing while holding her stomach as she says " Those are not only words, Nayeon unnie~ I meant it! N-Nayeon unnie... I feel butterflies flying in my stomach, huh. I feel like I'm dying in happiness here with how my heart pounds so fast right now. You're killing me, Nayeon unnie~" 


Dahyun groaned but in good and funny way as she keeps slapping her face to keep her composure. Nayeon is really amuse how Dahyun said things that should be keep in her mind and how she acts so giddy in front of her.

 

"AGHHHHHHH!!" Dahyun squealed while punching onto air.


"Dahyun, stop. You're really weird. You're overreacting on what I said." Nayeon giggles along because Dahyun is really funny that she can't hold anymore to hide it. 


"Nayeon unnie, I can't! When you let me know that I actually flatter you with my words makes me happy, shy and happy again. ARGGHHHH! Stupid heart won't stop beating like crazy~ " She scolded her heart as she hits her own chest.

 

Nayeon laughed loudly this time. Dahyun is too cute to handle. She just want the poor kid engulf her into a hug but that things would totally make Dahyun insanely gush around. She afraid she might faint the other girl with her actions.

 

Did she react this way when I kissed her?


I doubt she did...


"Unnie, stop staring at me like that. It makes me so weak~" 


Nayeon laughs again, her heart is so warm with the sight of Dahyun gushing about the little things she is doing to the poor girl.

 

Nayeon remember something as she randomly says "You know... I've been dreaming this moment to happen to me.." Nayeon's smile grew bigger while saying this.


Dahyun stops, her eyes twinkled with anticipation, what the love of her life meant 'dreaming'? Omo! Is she going to confess to me? Dahyun can't control her grin as her heartbeat is going faster of what will Nayeon say next.

 

Nayeon purse her lips then stare directly on Dahyun's eyes then smiles again, Dahyun feel she's having a cardiac arrest because how fast her heart pounds.

 

"Before... I want everyone to be like you.. I know it's really stupid but...when I see you reacting that way earlier for what I said, I feel like I'm a girl crush." Nayeon stops then continues "I read novels and I like the characters has cool traits, you know. A character who makes everyone head over heels for you. I reacted that way like you do earlier when you know, sweet moments... I felt so much loved if I were them... So I envy girl crushes in our school like your sis Jeongyeon.. I admit she's really cool. Tzuyu as well.. she's cool too.. I want to have that kind vibe to everyone but now.. I think everyone is not necessary now, one is enough for me." 


Nayeon chuckles, she feels embarrass all of the sudden. She look down as she says "I felt... I am girl crush in school when you only do that to me.. Sure they were head over heels for me and admire me but there's nothing. No feeling of wanting those anymore. No giddy feeling like when I was reading novels. None.. but when it comes to you, I feel fascinated and ecstatic about how I make you feel.. Gosh, I'm cringey, forget it----"

 

 


Dahyun stole a peck on Nayeon's cheek that make latter stop talking. Nayeon looks up, shocked. 

 

 

"I didn't know you can be cuter than you already are." Dahyun holds Nayeon's head with a lovestruck smile. Nayeon stay still, not moving an inch.

 

 


One peck on head...

 

 

 

"You know why it felt nothing for them.."

 

 

 


One peck on forehead...

 

 

 

"Because they were just having a crush on you and they want to be like you..."

 

 

 

One peck on the nose...

 

 

 

"But me... It's not just mere crush.. I have love you. The first time I met you, I already love you, Nayeon unnie... I LOVE YOU AND I WANT IT TO LET IT FEEL TOWARDS THIS..." 

 

 

 


Dahyun leaned forward slowly, her hand automatically hold to Nayeon's cheek, her eyes look to Nayeon's pair, Nayeon has already eyes closed, Dahyun doesn't hesitate this time as she keep going closer...

 

 

 

Closer....

 


Closer....

 


Closer...

 

 

 

Closer....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


"Dahyun-chan..." A voice called her behind..

 

Dahyun quickly remove her hands on Nayeon's cheeks and lean out. She quickly went over to the interrupters abruptly. She smiled and greeted them like she doesn't doing something. 

 

"Chaeng and I went to convenience store to buy snacks. Want to get one? We bought many." Mina happily hand out the snack and Dahyun gladly takes it. Chaeyoung is smiling nervously at them. 


Nayeon left standing there with her still closed eyes, she bit her lips and her lips tremble. 

 

Nayeon, that one day is not so soon, that day will come faster as you expected.

 

The day Dahyun gives up on you..


It will happen not so soon...

 

"Want to eat dinner with us? I'll cook! I want to co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter