Luck 15 : You're Sweeter Than Ice Cream

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"N-Nayeon unnie?" Dahyun calls her as she awaken from the touch. Nayeon stay still with close promixity, her eyes were still on Dahyun's. They stared each other for seconds. 

"W-What are you doing?" Dahyun asked nervously, breaking the eye contact. The love of her life is too close to be true, any time she can't resist to close the gap. 

"Dahyun... I'm going to test the waters... Don't ask anything..." Nayeon said softly before she close the distance, laying her lips on Dahyun's tenderly.  

This kiss... is totally different from the first one. This kiss is more gentle yet so loving. No more denying, this is it. This is a kiss. A kiss when two people have strong feelings to each other and when two people want this, when it is mutual, when their heart beating so fast, beating so loudly everytime their lips touch.. This is a kiss. A kiss that will conclude that.....

 


She really loves Kim Dahyun, she loves her back and she wants this kiss to keep going so she holds Dahyun's cheek tightly as she deepened the kiss, making Dahyun breatheless. 


Nayeon leaned out and pressed her forehead against Dahyun. Nayeon smiles, making Dahyun stunned from it. Feeling her chest tightened when their eyes meet. Nayeon speaks so breathelessly as she says before closing her eyes.


"This is a real kiss, Kim Dahyun..."  

 


"H-Huh? W-What? W-Why? Y-You? R-Real?" Dahyun starts to stutter, her eyes are shaking while looking back at Nayeon's intense gaze with such little gap again. 

Nayeon just smile at her shyly. Dahyun squeaks loudly then she stood up. "Hold on a second, I'll be right back.." 

"What?" Nayeon asked. She's quite worried if she surprise the kid or she's going too fast for her bold action. 

Because she see Dahyun running hurriedly to the outside of her room and then a minute later,  Nayeon hears a very loud Dahyun's fangirl scream that sounds like pterodactyl.


"ACKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK"

Then she can feel that Dahyun is jumping around because the floor is making creaking sounds. 

Then after that, she sees Dahyun opened the door and come inside her room with her sheepiest grin Nayeon ever see. 

Nayeon raised her eyebrow, "Are you done?" She can't help to act cold again towards Dahyun because her heart keeps pounding loudly everytime she meets Dahyun's loving gaze. She still doesn't know how to deal it. 

Dahyun nodded like a little puppy "Yes, Nayeon unnie.. I'm kinda done.. somehow, for now..Gosh, sorry.." Dahyun apologized as she hung her head low but still with a stupid grin on her lips. 

Nayeon hummed then she decided to lie down again to get comfortable on her bed as she talks to herself "You know when I saw your face, I'm happy that you were here because last night I was waiting for you, you don't have any idea for how long then now you will just gonna show me like this, like nothing happened, I'm seriously got insane, Kim Dahyun. For real. Then I saw your sleeping face, I must admit you have a beautiful serene face when you sleep. I think you should just sleep all along... I did things under my control again but I can say this time, it's a real kiss. My heart doing weird things, you know. Dahyun? Are you listening?" Nayeon stops then she didn't see Dahyun who's just standing there in front of her a while ago.

"Dahyun?" Nayeon called over but she's not answering.

Nayeon muttered and said to herself "Is this only a dream? Dahyun's not here all along? Oh, seriously. I'm gone crazy.." Nayeon slapped her face to check but she was hurt. 
She get up from her bed then suddenly she just see Dahyun lying down on the floor with all both legs spread widely, her both hands were on the top of her chest, specifically on where her heart is with eyes closed and a very very huge grin as if she was holding her heart happily. 

"Dahyunnie? Are you okay?" Nayeon kicked Dahyun a bit to wake her up but still the kid is unmoving. "Yah! Don't be dramatic like this! It's just a kiss! No big deal! Are you seriously going to be like that when someone kisses you? Aishhh! Wake up, Dahyunnie." 

"THIS IS THE BEST DAY EVER IN MY LIFE, I CAN DIE PEACEFULLY RIGHT NOW BUT I CAN'T DO THAT SO LEMME JUST CLOSE MY EYES AND PRETEND I'M DEAD TO REPRESENT IT. PLEASE TELL THEM THAT I DIED BECAUSE OF SEVERAL HEART ATTACKS. THANK YOU~" Dahyun said loudly with her grit teeth as she still have very very wide smile on her lips, almost tearing her whole mouth how wide it is. Nayeon chuckles then shook her head. 


"Such a dork. Stop it. I can see how happy you are, you don't need to do something. Get up."  

Dahyun opened her eyes then she says teasingly "Make me~ Make me get up~" 

Nayeon grab her arm and pulled it upwards but Dahyun making it so difficult as she tried to lie down so hard. Dahyun laughing so hard Nayeon struggling. 

"K-Kim Dahyun, don't test me..." Nayeon said with a grunt as she dragged the kid around. 

Nayeon huffed in annoyance. She said before she did something ridiculous "You're getting me in my nerves." Nayeon pushed herself down to the floor, pinning and trapping Dahyun in between her arms.Their faces were only an inch apart, they can feel each other breaths as well. Dahyun pursed her lips while staring at Nayeon who's above her as she can feel the air abruptly change. 

"Nayeon unnie...." Dahyun whimpered as Nayeon lowering her head, closing their gap slowly. Dahyun just closes her eyes tightly, preparing soft lips against her like earlier but it didn't happen as she felt weight above her decreases as she felt Nayeon is getting up. 

"Haha, you thought---" Nayeon teased but then suddenly happens. 

"OWWW!" Nayeon yelped as Dahyun brought her arm around her waist then bring the older girl down into her arms as she hugged the latter instead. Nayeon's breath hitched at the moment her body pressed against the kid. 


"Dahyun-ah...." Nayeon whispered onto the crook of her neck. Dahyun just hummed contentedly as she brought another arm to wrapped Nayeon into her arms, completing giving the older girl a squeezing hug. 


"If I'm going to die someday, I hope I was hugging you like this... I will feel that my life is already complete like I don't need to worry anything if I was hugging you like this..." Dahyun spoke up, arms wrapping Nayeon's waist tightly.


"Why you're being like this, Kim Dahyun?" Nayeon asked, whispering on her ear.


"Like what?"


"You're so so so so awfully cheesy.... I hate it..." Nayeon muttered under her breathe then she continues "I hate it so much that you make my heart doing weird things that ends up doing weird things to you. To conclude, you are so so weird to me..."

 

Dahyun laughed that it makes Nayeon smile unconsciously. 


"Yah, you're tickling me! Stop laughing!" 


Dahyun can't stop laughing, she even hugs Nayeon more that totally make Nayeon's heart gets bigger. 


"Don't stop me, Nayeon unnie. I'm just SOOOOO happy right now! I wish we stay like this forever!" Dahyun cheerily said.


"Yeah, yeah, whatever kiddo.."  Nayeon just answer plainly. She doesnt know how to make an answer about that.


After a while, Dahyun stops laughing and silence took over them. Dahyun nuzzled her head on Nayeon's neck that makes the older girl feel shivers on her spine and don't forget her beating heart.


'I just discovered that when I'm so close to her, I feel like this... I feel like I'm going to melt away...'

 

"Ohhhhhhmygodd!" Dahyun exclaimed and she let out an exaggerated gasped. Nayeon wonders what did this kid thought again.


"Nayeon unnie... You are hugging me.. you are letting me to hug you.. I was thinking that maybeeee..."


Nayeon suddenly felt nervous and panic. Omo, did she finally sink in her mind that this and the kiss meant something? Does she thinks that I like her now? Does she even realizes that me, Im Nayeon is totally accepting her to my heart... Her heart races cause she feels she's not ready yet to tell this all of her realizations and feelings.. SHE'S NOT READY YET TO CONFESS, I'M TELLING YOU, SHE'S NOT READY YET, SHE'S -------"


"Maybe... this hug is equivalent that I should be the number one in all of the subjects, in my year level. Gosh Nayeon unnie, I can't keep it up at this moment, I need to work hard and study more. Give me some more time.." 


"YAHHH! WHY DID YOU THINK THAT?!" Nayeon shouted on her ear that makes Dahyun flinched.


She shouted as well as she was startled by the response she got "CAUSE IF HOLDING HANDS MEANS I NEED TO ACE MY EXAMS WHILE THIS ONE, I MUST BE RANK ONE IN MY YEAR LEVEL AND THAT KISS... HAAAA!!!!" Dahyun gasped loudly as she thinks more about it "YOU PROBABLY WANT ME TO GRADUATE BEING MAGNA CUMLAUDE!!! THIS IS INSANE, NAYEON UNNIE!! I DIDN'T REALIZE IT!! I DIDN'T REALIZE THAT YOU WERE SO SWEET AND CUTE TOWARDS ME!! I HATE YOU SO MUCH, I CAN'T ABLE TO DO THAT!! I WANT MORE OF THIS WITHOUT DOING ANYTHING!!" Dahyun shakes Nayeon while hugging her tightly. This action makes it adorable for Nayeon.

 

This time, Nayeon laughs. She enjoys seeing the kid whinning. 


"Why are you laughing? Am I right? Gosh, I'm so so doomed!" 


Nayeon laughs for more then she decided to tease the younger girl as she places a kiss on Dahyun's cheek as she whines and that action makes Dahyun stop shaking her.


"Nayeon unnie! Stop giving me a kiss, the things I must do keeps going on, stop torturing me! Have mercy on your kid!" 


Nayeon evilly smiles then she showered kisses on Dahyun's face. Dahyun keeps dodging it but no avail, her face keeps on hitting on Nayeon's lips.. You might wondering how does she feels right now.. Inside her head, she's internally screaming and she was loving this moment. 


"COME TO ME! DON'T BE AFRAID BEING RANK ONE, KIM DAHYUN!!" Nayeon teased, still peppering her with kisses. 


"Unnie~ My face is wet! You kissed me 100 times, I counted it! Stop it!" 


"I don't care, I want to see you with a medal and hear your little speech on your graduation as rank one. You should be thankful to me, Dahyunnie.." Nayeon more. 


Dahyun keeps wiggling that she decided to let go Nayeon. She breathe out because she was so tired moving.

Nayeon leaned out against Dahyun's body a bit. She suddenly cupped Dahyun's face into her big hands and look directly at Dahyun's gaze. Dahyun's eyes widened as she didn't expect Nayeon doing this. She face Dahyun with a loving smile as she says truthfully...

 

 

 

"Kim Dahyun....."

 


Dahyun look at her expectantly. Her heart waits in anticipation. 


"I was joking a while ago, you don't need to do anything like once I told you. I let you hold my hand cause you make me happy that day in the detention. During the celebration with my parents, I let you hold my hand because I want to and it's not because you win over our little game. I hold your hand at some times but did I tell you that you need to be the best student in classes at those times... I did not, right? I think..."

 


"But.. you are partially right that you must do something in return of what did I just do today.." Nayeon trailed off while staring down directly at Dahyun. 

 

"It's the easiest, don't worry... actually you're doing such really a good job on this.." Nayeon gave her an eyesmile, showing her bunny teeth. 


She pushed both Dahyun's cheeks as she says..

 

 

"I just need your undying love, effort and patience in return. You're the best at doing that. You are the only one who..... don't ever give up on me for the longest time... You, kid...who I unexpectedly hugging for the longest time...who I kissed...who I saying this like a lovestruck fool... I can't imagine this scenario with you, to be honest.. I need to find out how can I love with a certain kid who named Kim Dahyun...or how to be in love with Kim Dahyun feels like...I need to know it, I want to know it..." 

 

Tears rolled down on Dahyun's eyes. She can't bare all the emotions she's feeling right now. Her dream girl, the love of her life tells her she wants to or she's trying to love her. She's crying in happiness. Even though her statement is quite vague as she says that she don't know how to feel in love so it means she doesn't love her now, that she's trying her best to love her, it's quite wrong to ears but Dahyun doesn't care because at least, someday the feelings are mutual and Dahyun was more than okay with it. Nayeon's feelings must also considered on this relationship. She's internally giving herself a pat on her head doing a good job for not pushing Nayeon to tell why she did those sweet actions today, if it does mean something.


Before Dahyun could ever reply, the door flew open, suprising the intruder of their moment.

 

"Dahyun, sweetie? Is Nayeon already--------- AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!" Her mom shrieked loudly, seeing her daughter on top of her kid girlfriend and almost about to kiss how Nayeon cupping Dahyun's face.

 

"OHMYGOD! MY EYESSSSSSS!!" Mrs. Im loudly exclaimed.


Nayeon frantically threw Dahyun's face at the side, trying her best to get away from her as fast as possible then she gets up while shaking her head and her both hands.

 

"MOM! IT'S NOT THAT WHAT YOU THINK WERE DOING!!" 


Dahyun tilt her head side by side cutely if her neck is still okay with the pressure Nayeon used to push her head.

 

"My Nayeon, my dear. I didn't expect you to be bold on these things."


"MOM! IT'S NOT REALLY------"

 

"Then what are you doing then? Just playing around?" Her mom sarcastically asked.

 

"MOM!!! YOU DID HAVE A GREAT TIMING SPOTTING US LIKE THAT! DON'T BE SERIOUS ABOUT THIS!" Nayeon's face is already all red with embarassment.

 


"Oh well, in that case. Me and your father must go and leave you two alone to do that further." 

 

Nayeon's eyes fall on its socket as her eyes widened as big as it is from her mother's words. She can't just believe it what she's hearing now.

 

"WWHHAAATTTTT?!!!"

 

Nayeon's mom giggles "Hihihihihi! I know couples needs their time alone and I think this is a perfect time because were going to look after Mina... I guess we will be staying there for the whole night so you can have y time~" Nayeon's mom wiggled her eyebrows as she daughter.

 

"MOOOOOMMM!! YOU CAN'T DO THAT! I DON'T WANT TO BE WITH HER OVERNIGHT!!" Yep, Nayeon is totally angry right now. Dahyun could only smile brightly while watching the mother-daughter moment. 

 

 

___________________________________________________

Luck # 15 : You're Sweeter Than Ice Cream

___________________________________________________

 

Several minutes later at Im's residence....

 

"WHY ON EARTH YOU'RE DOING THIS TO ME?!!!" Nayeon said it with desperation and irritation as they see both of her parents packing their stuff for a night.

 

"We're just doing this for your future, honey." Her dad said it with a smile. "F-Future?" Nayeon's mind is getting dizzy from her parent's words.

 

"Yes.. so you can have confidence and be comfortable to each other while doing IT..." Her father explained to her like it is a common thing you need to discuss with your parents.

 

Nayeon's head is gonna explode at this moment, she can't just believe this situation...

 

"Well, I'm pretty sure Dahyun here won't mind it and will be having a fun night with you, am I right?" 

 

"YES! WE WILL HAVE FUN A LOT!" Dahyun answered so brightly that it makes Nayeon caught off guard. She thinks 'does Dahyun knows IT? Does she have any idea that were talking about is se---'

 

"I'll be her best wife ever!! Mr and Mrs. Im! Don't worry, I'll take care of her!! We're going to have a best future in us on being comfortable to each other and have confidence taking care and doing household chores together! Thank you so much for giving this such a rare opportunity, we will not let you down!" Dahyun reassures them with a big smile.

 


What? What she's saying? It doesn't make sense from what were talking about earlier.

 

"AWWWW! See? So, have fun you two!"


"MOM! DAD! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! I'M SICK IF YOU EVER FORGOTTEN! I'M STILL HAVE FEVER! DON'T YOU LEAVE YOUR OWN DAUGHTER WITH SOMEONE LIKE THIS KID!"


"Bye bye, mommy and daddy! Have a safe drive!!" Dahyun waves happily before turning to Nayeon who's blinking her eyes cutely as if she's teasing her. 

 

Ugh... I'm starting to hate her again...

 

"I guess it's 'you and me in the moonlight, yeah~'" Dahyun sings it. Nayeon just ends up groaning but then she suddenly wondered.

 

"Where are they going again?" 


"Hospital..." Dahyun answered.


"Why?" Nayeon asked confusily. "Oh, I think you didn't know. Mina was confined in the hospital since last night. I'm the one who took her there, that's why I didn't meet you for our date. I'm sorry for ditching you. Mina really needs me.. She sprained her ankle and can't walk properly, I just have to bring her and look after her.." 


Nayeon felt her heart breaks when she got the reason why Dahyun didn't go to their date. 'So she chooses Mina over me when I soaked myself under the rain? How pathetic me?'

 


Nayeon avoid Dahyun's sorry gaze as she bitterly says "It's okay, it must be really serious to take her to the hospital. You just do what you needed to do.. I understand it.. Thank you.."

 

"For what?"

 

"Of course for helping her. You helped my cousin." Nayeon is looking anywhere but Dahyun's eyes.


"Nayeon unnie...." Dahyun called her.


"I'm hungry. I'll be cooking us a dinner.." Nayeon changed the topic, Dahyun can't help to feel guilty as she remembers Mina's confession last night. She can't help to feel bad and she's wondering if its good or bad to tell it to her girlfriend but the thing is... their relationship is just all made-up, a fake.. Does she needs to tell it to her? She's afraid if she tells it, Nayeon might pry her off. She didn't want that.


Nayeon left her standing alone so she skips hastily and grab Nayeon's waist, making the other girl stop her steps.

 

"Nayeon unnie...." 

 

Nayeon turn her head and look back to her. Dahyun clear as she announce "I'll be cooking us a dinner. You're sick and I need to take care you as my apology for not showing up to you last night when you also badly need me..."

 

The air abruptly becomes heavy as Nayeon just staring at her blankly. Dahyun suddenly get nervous. 

 

"Y-You? Cook? Am I hearing, right? Did you know how to cook, Kim Dahyun?" Nayeon raised her eyebrow before she asked this.

 

"Of course! Jeongyeon unnie and me were always alone in the house because our parents were away. Also, Jeongyeon unnie was in her work so I'm always alone and I know how to cook a good food to make myself survive everyday." Dahyun explained cutely like a little kid, her grip was still on Nayeon's wrist as she dragged the older one to their kitchen. 

 

"So what are you going to make then?" 


"Hmmm.... let's check your inventory.." Dahyun checks their fridge and kitchen cabinets. Nayeon just followed her because Dahyun still holding her wrist all along.

 


"I think I can make it..." Dahyun whisperred to herself.


"What it is?"


Dahyun just smiled at her then she tugged her wrist once again, going to their table. "Just sit there and relax, my Candy Pop. I'll make you something awesome... Don't peek, okay?!" 


Nayeon just nonchalantly nodded. Dahyun beamed her signature smile as she places her hand over Nayeon's head then patted it and carressed it as a sign of her affection. Nayeon looked up, sending a glare, as if telling the younger girl that she is not a some sort of puppy or a kid, Dahyun just clicked her tongue out as she scurried away to make her own business.

 


Nayeon smiles to herself, laughing out loud internally as she can't believe she's finding herself being so lovestruck towards Dahyun as she just listen to her words....

 

But she still needs to make sure of her feelings, the kiss is just her starting point of her feelings. Other than the kiss, what makes me like her? 


Hmmm...

Dahyun is becoming more charming...
Dahyun makes me smile...
Dahyun makes my day complete... eww, that's so cheesy..
Dahyun.....is a good girl, no ill intention and mostly has pure heart... She didn't get what we are talking about... Maybe she doesn't think that way, that she just genuinely loves me and nothing else..


Nayeon spent her half of hour listing Dahyun's qualities when suddenly Dahyun pops out on her side with her fuzzy smile making Nayeon's heart swell in excitement.


"TADA!! RABOKKI AND OMURICE FOR MY CANDY POP!!!" 


Nayeon's lips lifted in a smile when she sees her favorite food and her omurice with a heart and words drawn with a ketchup and it says; GET WELL SOON! >__< -Dubu

 

"Taste it! Taste it!" Dahyun says eagerly. Nayeon gets an ample amount of omurice, she eats it. "So? How was the taste?" 


"Hmmm... Enough to make myself survive everyday..." Nayeon says as she chew it then she gets another one because it's surprising pretty good for someone like a kid like her.


"That's not fair, Nayeon unnie! I just said that. I want your own opinion!" Dahyun pouts and sat next to her, sulking.

 

Nayeon slurps her rabokki as well and god, it was heaven to her... feels better..


Nayeon put down her spoon then looks at her girlfriend with a teasing smile "You want my opinion? An honest opinion?"


"Of course so next time if ever it happens, I can improve my cooking skills."


"Okay, here it goes.." 


Dahyun waits her in anticipation as she sees Nayeon scooted closer to her and whisper on her ear. 

 


"Enough to be my wife......" 


With that, Dahyun's knees buckle and her slips on her chair she was sitting, she never thought herself she will be holding a table so tightly like an air she needed. 

 

Im Nayeon wants me to be dead today... 

 


__________________________

Nayeon's eyes were forming a hole at this moment. She can't believe this situation. As she was going to her room to have a rest, the door of her room was locked and if she remembers correctly, her key is on her bag and the other one is on her mother so technically, she locks her room. 


'How am I going to sleep?!'


Then another crisis occurs as Dahyun got upstairs and tells her that her parent's bedroom were locked and she asking for the keys. 

 

"Are you serious?" Nayeon deadpanly asked. She check it and it was really locked. Then, they went to Chaeyoung's, obviously it was locked.

 


"Then how are we gonna sleep if they lock the rooms? Even my phone is in my room to ask them. How?"

 

"Maybe we can sleep in the living room, you have long couches there. I can sleep there." Dahyun reassures her.

 

"But I cant sleep there!!! I have a sick! I never slept other than my bed in my whole life! I'll probably not able to get a good sleep tonight!" 

 

How Earth been so unfair to her? There is no one to blame but her parents! Her very own parents?! Her family?! How could they do this to her?!

 


"Hey, Nayeon unnie!" Dahyun called her over the living room.


"What is it?" Nayeon tiredly asked, she was so tired dealing her parents.


"I found a futon here! But it's only one..." 


Nayeon screamed in frustration "HOW COULD THEY PUT THIS HERE?!!!!! DID THEY REALLY PLAN THIS OUT?!!! THEY PREPARE THIS AND LEAVE IT HERE IN LIVING ROOM!! I HATE THEM!!!"

 

"I guess we'll be sleeping together in this living room.. Atleast you got a futon, Nayeon unnie..."


Nayeon just sighed defeatedly. They will be sleeping together, end of discussion.

 

_________________________
Nayeon places her futon on their living room with T.V. on because she doesn't want to talk with Dahyun for now, she's imagining this like a just a sleepover in their friends house, yeah that must be it... but still its different when she sees Dahyun wearing her clothes as the other girl says her bag is also in her room so she can't get her stuff like shirts. Dahyun looks cute and fluffy on her pajama dress with her bouncy bun.

 

"Your turn!" Dahyun says excitedly as she just exit from bathroom.

 

"Okay..." Nayeon muttered.

 

(After some good minutes...)


Nayeon went out, she sees Dahyun watching a movie. Her face is so calm and peaceful. Nayeon feels like she could stare Dahyun for so long if she's being like this. Dahyun face her then she offers a warm smile as she asked ever so calmly "Are we going to sleep now?"


"Ahhh Yeah, you must to. It's past at your bedtime. Goodnight." Nayeon is flustered, Dahyun looks better when she is calm like this.


 Nayeon walk over to the futon and lied down. 


"Okay, I'll turn off the T.V. now." Dahyun presses the off button on the remote. Dahyun put some throw pillows over her head and decided to lie her back on the couch.


This is going to be the start of their long night as Dahyun keep tossing and turning. Nayeon trying her best to sleep but Dahyun makes it so difficult for her.

 

"Why aren't you asleep, kid?" Nayeon spoke.

 

Dahyun turns and face her with a pout. "I can't sleep without hugging my tofu pillow."

 

Gosh, what a kid... Nayeon thought.

 

"You can just hug one of the cushions. I think it's just the same, it's also a square one." 

 

"No~ I don't want to..." Dahyun sat up and flutters her eyes cutely to charm Nayeon "But can I just hug you instead?"

 

"NOOOOOOOO!" Nayeon growls.


"But we hugged earlier... there will be no difference at all.. it's just you're on top of me but now, I'll be your side.." 


Dahyun doesn't filter her words, really. She just said it like it is so casual to talk about.

 

"But still!!! We cant fit in because this is for only one person." 


"That's why I'll be hugging you to fit us in, come on Nayeon unnie!" Dahyun walk over then she fit herself inside of the futon. Nayeon rolled over as she gripped the sheets "No way, Kim Dahyun. This is too much. I just want to sleep." 

 

"Then sleep, I'll just hug you behind."


"What? No, you can't!" Nayeon exclaimed before she turn around and she come face to face with the kid, their gap between their faces were only two inches away. Their hearts flutter.


Dahyun grins and asked "You want me to hug you while facing you instead?"


Nayeon felt her head spun as she heard the kid. She pushes the kid off and turn her back on her. "N-No..." She stuttered. Her heart is being shaky, it keeps beating so hard that it feels like she can't breathe.

 

"Okay then maybe I'll just lean my head on your back, is that okay with you?" Dahyun asked permission. She felt like she went overboard earlier cause she can feel Nayeon's heart pounding hard on how close is their position.


"S-Sure.." Nayeon answers weakly.


"Okay..." Dahyun sighed quietly then she spoke again. "Nayeon unnie..." She called but the other girl is unresponsive so she asked.


"Nayeon unnie, are you already sleeping? Nayeon unnie? Maybe you are already asleep. I was thinking that I can sing you a song that makes your sleep with me be your best sleep ever in your life. Wanna hear some amazing lullaby from yours truly, Kim Dahyun? The song I will sing is about stars...No, it's only one star, yeah only one. Listen to me.."


Nayeon didn't answer as her eyes were getting heavy as she was about to sleep when she hears Dahyun when suddenly...

 

I'M GONNA BE A STAR~
I'M GONNA BE I'M-I'M GONNA BE~
I'M GONNA BE A STAR~
I'M GONNA BE I'M-I'M GONNA BE~

 


"What the fvvvcckkk?!" Nayeon swears because Dahyun is so so ridiculous. 

Oppadeul and unnies, Okay! Okay! 
New star, do you want it? Okay! Okay!


"ARE YOU KIDDING ME, KIM DAHYUN?! YOU WANT ME TO SLEEP ON THAT SONG?! DO YOU THINK I CAN?!" 


"It's just perfect song for this night because it's about stars and my fave group TWICE. But anyway you seemed you don't like the song cause everybody hates it, I'm just going to sing our theme song... Here it goes..
YOU'RE MY CANDY---" 

 

"For God's sakes, Kim Dahyun. Just go to sleep." Nayeon grumbled under her breathe. 


"I CANNTTTT" Dahyun whined then she continues "I WANT TO HUG YOU, NAYEON UNNIE!"


Nayeon's heart trembles. How can she do that to my heart now? 


"PLEEEEEAAASSSEE~" 

 

"Dahyun, no.. We can't hug..."


"Why not?! We hugged and even kissed, why we can't right now? I don't understand, Nayeon unnie.." Dahyun's voice falters. "I need to know whaaat's so wrong doing it now..."


Nayeon keep silent. She doesn't want to talk about her feelings for now. 

 

"Nayeon unnie... Nayeon unnie..." Dahyun keeps calling her in such hushed voice.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter