Luck 1 : Today Is Our First Day! Of Our Pretending?!

Lucky
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The white pale girl almost fell asleep in class again if her smol bean bestfriend didn't poke arm with her pencil. She gave her bestfriend a death glare, hoping her small bestfriend understand that she doesn't want to be poked instead she receive a stern look from her bestfriend.

 

 

"We're in college now, Dahyun. Try to focus in your studies even sometimes."

 

Tchh... This friend of her was acting like a sergeant now as if she's really good in her studies.

 

"Her bet is on the line if she keeps slacking in this subject. They were just no fun because either of them could pass this stupid subject."Dahyun thought while looking at her bestfriend.

 

 

Dahyun just sighs heavily and plops her cheek on her palm. People make college sound so fun if it was opposite. Constant reports, projects, exams and even unecessary lectures that will not appear on their test papers. She has no idea what they were talking about or maybe she was in the wrong school.

 

 

Her eyes were slowly dropping, this school life feels like it was not ending soon, she feels tired of daily routine of a student.

 

 

After few seconds, she found herself in front of a classroom with a bouquet of flowers. Dahyun examined the flowers first before she feels someone is beside her. She glanced who's that person, to her surprise it was none other than the love of her life.

 

 

The girl is crossing her arms with her raised eyebrow. Her blonde hair perfectly lands on her shoulders, her few strands of her bangs on her forehead was astonishing in Dahyun's eyes, her squisy cheeks that makes you want squeeze and mostly her plumpy red lips that makes you want to kiss her. Dahyun gulp from her own thoughts.
Dahyun look once again from the flowers she's holding and to the girl, her hand is trembling but then the girl spoke.

 

"Don't you like it?"

 

"Eh?" Dahyun responded, confuse what the girl asked.

 

"T-The flowers, I mean. Don't you like it?"

 

"This flowers are from you?" Dahyun asked to confirm if she's not mistaken that this girl in front of her is the one who gave the flowers, I mean if she is.. she will scream with joy that finally the girl has already notice her, her undying love.

 

 

"Yeah, who else is going to give you flowers if you acted so dumb at all the times." The girl answered sternly.

 

 

"R-Really, Nayeon unnie?!" Dahyun yelled, her heart is beating right now and her grin is getting wider.

 

 

"Yes, Dahyun-ah.. Don't flatter yourself, I'm just being nice with you, don't be overjoyed. I didn't love you yet, I just like you."

 

 

"YOU LIKE ME TOO?!" Dahyun's voice was much louder this time because she didn't expect this! How come Nayeon ignoring her for years then she would find out now that she like her? Dahyun feels like she could die now!

 

 

Nayeon shyly nodded which is weird because she knew her Nayeon was always aggressive. Dahyun smile brightly as she dumbly asked "Why do you like me? You ignore me when I came into your life then I wasn't aware that you like me too?"

 

 

"Dahyun-ah.. I like you at first but then you obviously show your love to me that it's really too much to handle. I acted cold towards you, only you because I am scared that your whole heart is for me that I might hurt you badly. Your love is pure, Dahyun-ah. It doesn't suit for me. You're only one who show this kind of love to me, I was overwhelmed, Dahyun, I really am so I decided that maybe I-I return your love towards me?" The older girl holds Dahyun's hands delicately while staring at her.

 

 

The girl took a deep breathe.

 

 

I'm sorry I came too late, Kim Dahyun.

 

 

 

"No, unnie! You're just perfectly in time. You're still in my heart. I won't mind every moment you ignored me." Dahyun's thought while looking at Nayeon's twinkling eyes.

 

 

I like you too, Kim Dahyun.

 

 

"Ohmygod! My heart, my body, my soul isn't ready for this! I need to calm down and don't be excited for this! Wwwhhhaaaa!!!"

 


Kim Dahyun...

 

 

 

 

 

 


Will you go out with me?

 

Nayeon smiled prettily after she asked those question that Dahyun can't process anything what she said because her Nayeon is being so pretty again that she was lost in her words.

 

Dahyun answered her a big nod and she decided to scream when everything was black out and she felt that she was been hit on her head.

 

 

 

 

Her eyes flutters and saw Chaeyoung glaring at her.

 

"Wake up, you dummy! We will be scolded by Mrs. Yoon!"Chaeyoung scolded her while gritting her teeth. Dahyun looked at her with disbelief because her bestfriend disturbed or rather stopped her dream of confessing Nayeon-- wait! What?! Is this all a dream? Dahyun clench her jaw while looking at her bestfriend, she deeply exhaled. She's really a fool to believe that someone like Im Nayeon is going to like her and ask her out since Nayeon is known as picky person.

 

 

"YAHHHH!! SON CHAEYOUNG, YOU DIEE!!!" Dahyun shouted before she stood, garnering attention again in the whole class.

 

 

"WHAT?! What did I do wrong?" Chaeyoung confusily asked. Dahyun then grabbed her bestfriend's collar, ready to land her fist on her bestfriend's face but then suddenly Chaeyoung stumbled back from the chair in shock, their classmates were all shock.

 

 

THUD..

 

 

That's the sound of Chaeyoung's head banging against the floor.

 

 

Everyone was horrified, especially her bestfriend, Dahyun.

 

 

"Oh My God! I think her head is bleeding! Let's take her to the clinic."

 

 

 

Dahyun jumped down to check and it looks like Chaeyoung passed out and now the whole class is circling them.

 

Dahyun was surprised because she just want to share with Chaeyoung about her dream, she just scream because she felt mad for her bestfriend's interruption but she didn't have intentions to have like this. She's gonna just squeeze her bestfriend's face and start dancing right away as she fangirl even they disturb the whole class, she doesn't care because in the tiniest chance, she felt she's lucky enough to hear Nayeon's confession back even in her dreams and she's excited to share it with Chaeyoung but now, she must deal Chaeyoung's bleeding head.

 

 

 

___________________________________________________________

 LUCK#1

TODAY IS OUR FIRST DAY! OF PRETENDING?

(From Dahyun's Replies That Makes Us Flutter)

__________________________________________________________

 

 

All her friends was not listening to whatever kind of love story Sana babbling about, she was glad that she have games with her phone at this moment.

 

 

"Are you listening, Nayeon unnie?" Sana asked as she notice that this friend of her would rather play than listening to her because Nayeon was not really fond of playing games.

 

 

"Not really, Sana. I was focusing. I need to win." Nayeon answered.

 

 

"Gosh, Nayeon unnie! This is why your relationships end so early, you don't have any romantic bone in you."

 

 

"Excuse me, Ms. Minatozaki. I am always the one who ends it, they are the ones who don't have romantic bone in them. It's boring!" Nayeon excused.

 

 

Her friends laughed and Tzuyu waves her off "Don't worry, Nayeon unnie. It wasn't a love story that she's talking about, it's more like a ."

 

 

"No, it wasn't! How dare you, Chou Tzuyu?! I thought you were innocent here!" Sana snapped back while giving an intense glare to the tall girl.

 

Jihyo roll her eyes then said "Yah! You two! Stop bickering! You two always bickering into nonsense things. You, Tzuyu! Stop giving savage comments and you, Sana! Stop spreading your flirty and --"

 

"Yah! It wasn't I was talking about! Damn, Tzuyu!"

 

"Okay, okay enough with this so what is it then, Sana?" Nayeon asked while crossing her arms.

 

 

"So I was thinking that you, Im Nayeon, the lucky girl who I'm setting you up with cool looking guy next to our school."

 

 

Nayeon chuckled and shook her head as she answered "Thank you but no thank you. I'm fine."

 

Sana pouted her "Why not?" Tzuyu then suddenly came back with her savage comment "She doesn't trust your taste, Sana unnie, that's why."

 

 

"Yah, you little!" Sana almost curse when Jihyo covers . "Yah! Nayeon unnie! These two are so mean to me! Notice me!" Sana tried again to distract Nayeon while she's playing on her phone.

 

 

"Let me go, Sana! I'm losing!" Nayeon shouted while staring at her phone because Sana was holding her arm while acting cute.

 

"You know, Sana. I appreciate your effort but please... don't hook me with someone again, I can find myself a partner and besides.. I'm busy person, you know.. I can't prioritize relationships or any romance, I was here for studying and not into loving."

 

 

"Wow! Wow! Look Sana, be like Nayeon who is pretending that she is not interested in dating when she read novels every night!" Tzuyu commented again. This time, it was Nayeon glaring at her. "Geez.. You two were too slow that it's just a joke." Tzuyu laughed.

 

 

"Joke, my ." Sana muttered.

 

"Yeah, your is a joke. I can't stop laughing while looking at it." Tzuyu smirked before she sips her drink.

 

Sana deeply exhaled, trying to calm her nuts down. Anytime, she's going to explode from Tzuyu's comments.

 

 

"Uhmm.. N-Nayeon sunbaenim." A student bowed 90 degrees at her. It's really obvious that Nayeon is known as being the school council president, longest member of the school choir, face of JYP University as she was always representative of their university in every competition. Everyone knows her, Im Nayeon as she was also the most desire girl in the whole university as her charms were overflowing that you can't help to fell in love with her with her simple look. Every guys and even girls were head over heels for her. They treat Nayeon with so much care as if she's a JYP's gem.

 

 

"Yes, why?" Nayeon looked at her junior.The girl looks at her nervously, worry is all over her face.

 

 

"Uhmmm... It's something to do with Chaeyoung-shi..."

 

 

"Chaeng?!!! What happened?!" Nayeon histerically asked.

 

 

"She's in the clinic now. She bang her head---"The student didn't finish her words as Nayeon bolted up and hurriedly pushes her chair to get out of her way.

 

 

"You guys go ahead, I need to go!" Nayeon announces.

 

 

She sped up through cafeteria as she rushes, everyone felt that Nayeon was still beautiful even she runs like a horse. Her friends understand Nayeon's sudden hurry because when it comes to her younger sister, she do anything to protect her.

 

___________________________________________________

 

The nurse keeps glaring at Dahyun who is walking back and forth in front of the clinic. She keeps mumbling something incoherent then she ask the nurse again for th time.

 

"Can I go in?"

 

 

The nurse huffed in annoyance before she answered "No."

 

 

"Okay.." Dahyun mumbles quietly then she goes back walking back and forth.

 

 

Then suddenly, an idea popped out from her head. "Miss nurse, can I borrow this? I'll going to return it after I gave it to her."

 

"Whatever.." the nurse only replied.

 

 

"Geez, thanks! Chaeyoung will be happy to see me now." Dahyun said to herself as she reach the object but then someone came beside her.

 

 

"Excuse me, nurse Jang. Is Chaeyoung available for now?"

 

 

Dahyun gasped loudly then she put down the object as she hurriedly fix herself before the love of her life see her.

 

 

"Hey, you!" The girl shouted while glaring at herher.

 

 

"N-ne, unnie?" Dahyun nervously asked as she turned around and smiled sheepishly at her long time crush.

 

 

"Is this your fault again?" The girl accused her.

 

 

"Ms. Im, you can go in now." The school doctor interrupted them as he exit the room.

 

 

"You're lucky that you were my younger sister's bestfriend if not, I don't know what I would do to you. I'll deal with you later, eagle." The girl said before she come inside the room, leaving Dahyun staring at the closed door that the girl walk in.

 

 

Dahyun said to herself "It's fine! This is good that she talks to me this day." She grinned to herself when the nurse get her attention. "Hey, you can see your friend now."

 

 <

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter