taste of your lips

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL I WANT
IS THE TASTE THAT YOUR LIPS ALLOW

"I...I...I want to break up with you," Baekhyun said with a straight face.

Sehun looked up from the drink in his hand and stared at his boyfriend who was sitting on the stool next to his.

They had decided to go clubbing and Sehun had really thought they would have a good time together. What he hadn't expected was for Baekhyun to say that.

"Wh...what?" Sehun stuttered in disbelief.

They were already half drunk and just for a second Sehun thought that maybe he was just imagining things but looking at Baekhyun’s face proved him wrong.

Baekhyun was being serious.

"Let's break up, Sehun," Baekhyun said again, his face calm, "We will still be best friends though. Nothing can change that."

Sehun had the urge to laugh out loud, but he knew he would look insane so he just stared hard at Baekhyun's face. Especially at his eyes, just to be slapped by the reality that Baekhyun meant every single word he said.

"Why?" Sehun asked angrily, "Is it because of that ?"

"Sehun!" Baekhyun slammed his hands down on the counter, as people already started to look at them knowing something was up, "Don't call Luhan that. He's done nothing to deserve it."

"He ing ruined my life!" Sehun snapped back, "Everything would have been fine if he didn't show up. And he even ing had the guts to say he loves me in front of Jimin!"

"Jimin?" Baekhyun raised an eyebrow in confusion. The last he heard of their childhood friend Jimin, he had been in China.

"Yeah, Jimin," Sehun said taking another shot, "I saw him yesterday. And that ing told him we're married."

"What's wrong with that?" Baekhyun was really confused, "He just said what's true. You ate married to Luhan and it's time you accept that."

"See," Sehun scoffed, "even you ing don't understand! He ruined everything. We were doing just fine before he came..."

"That's not true, Sehun," Baekhyun smiled sadly as he cupped Sehun's face in his hands and forced the younger to look at him, "Look into my eyes and tell me that you have forgotten all about her. Tell me that you love me."

Sehun looked away as he took Baekhyun's hands away from his face.

Baekhyun smiled. He got the answer he expected.

"See Sehun? You still love her. You're still stuck in the past. I moved on from my heartbreak but you're still there. You don't love me because you still love her."

"I'm sorry Baek," Sehun said sincerely. He was perfectly aware of what Baekhyun just said and he was right.

Sehun knew he couldn't love anyone else, but her.

"Don't say sorry to me Sehun," knowing that they were both pretty much drunk, Baekhyun decided to end the conversation there, "I'll go now but we will talk about this tomorrow."

Sehun nodded as Baekhyun got up, but realizing what was happening he quickly held Baek's wrist to hold him back, "Let me drive you home."

Baekhyun slowly shocks his head, "Sehun, I...We were never meant to be and you know that. I...there is someone else waiting for me outside."

Sehun was a bit shocked at that but he once again nodded his head yes.

"I promise we'll talk about this tomorrow," Baekhyun started to move away but quickly returned, "I can't leave you here like this though. Come I'll ask Chan..."

"Naw," Sehun said smiling an obvious fake hurt filled smile, "I wanna stay a bit longer."

"But..."

Suddenly Sehun got up and looked past Baekhyun's shoulders with the twisted smile still intact on his handsome face, "There's my husband. I'll spend some time with him tonight."

Before Baekhyun could say something, Sehun had already disappeared in the middle of the mass of dancing bodies.


Sehun's hands slowly moved down from Luhan's face to his slender waist.

Luhan gasped when Sehun pressed closer to him, and the younger took the opportunity to deepen the kiss.

"S...Sehun..." Luhan whimpered and opened his eyes just as Sehun pulled back.

It felt like time had frozen leaving him only him and Sehun.

Luhan felt Sehun's dark gaze looking at him up and down as he his lips.

Suddenly Sehun grabbed his wrist and started to pull him along with himself. Luhan didn't fight back.

He was just excited. His alcohol clouded mind telling him that Sehun loved him.

Sehun dragged him through the crowd and out of the dancing floor until they reached the exit.

"K...*hic*...Kyungsoo and...*hic* and Jongin are still there...*hic*..." Luhan said, his eyes feeling tired.

Sehun turned to look at him and smirked.

Luhan frowned and wanted to ask him where he was going to take him, but his hiccups won't let him talk properly.

Sehun stopped at the bar and asked for a glass of water which he handed to Luhan, but the older, being drunk and clumsy, dropped it from his trembling hands.

Sehun sighed and asked for another one as he handed the cash to the bartender.

This time he kept the glass in his own hands as he neared it to Luhan's face, so the older could drink.

Luhan giggled as he put his hands on top of Sehun's to hold the glass of water together with him.

He couldn't help but smile at the feeling that his hands were perfectly made to fit with Sehun's.

When the glass was empty, Sehun pulled it away from Luhan's lips and stared at his eyes for a moment, before turning and slamming the glass on the stupid counter. Then he harshly grabbed Luhan's hand in his and started walking towards the exit once again.

"Sehunnie," Luhan whispered nearing his face to the younger's ear, "Where are you taking me?"

Sehun didn't answer, he just kept walking until they got to the exit of the club and walked out.

Instantly a loud ringing deafened Luhan's sensitive ear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter