Happy memories, old friends

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The door opened and Luhan stood with a smile.

It was Kyungsoo who opened the door.

Now Luhan didn't know how he would feel if someone who was dead suddenly came back after a year as if nothing had happened, but he certainly didn't expect what came next.

Kyungsoo fell right in his arms. 

"Kyungieeee," Luhan screeched as he held the fainted boy up, "Oh my god! Kyungie what happened to you?"

"Luhan?"

Luhan looked up from Kyungsoo's pale face just in time to see Kai running from inside the apartment.

"Kaiiiii," Luhan said, "I don't know what happened...I..."

"Okay," Kai stood, not knowing what to do, but he felt cold sweat making his back sticky, "Jesus, am I dreaming?"

"Since when did you become Christian?"

"Oh my god, LU!" and without another word, Kai jumped on Luhan and locked him tighty in a bear hug, "Tell me it's true."

"Kai," Luhan tried to sepak but he felt crushed, "Kyungsoo is literally in my arms."

Kai loooked from Luhan to Kyungsoo and only then really saw what was happening. It was true. Luhan was real.

"Okay...okay, I need to calm down," Kai breathed in and out to calm himself and then he took Kyungsoo from Luhan's arms and picking him up, he carried him to the sofa in the living room.

Luhan took off his shoes off quickly and followed Kai inside.

He looked around and realized nothing had changed.

Same old Kyungsoo in his cozy apartment. 

The only change was a big photo in a wood frame in the living room. A photo of him, Kai and Luhan with big smiles, memory of a happier time.

"Lu!" Kai said looking up from Kyungsoo to Luhan, his face teared up, "How is this possible?"

"I will tell you and Kyungsoo everything but first, we have to resuscitate him."

"I can't believe it," Kai kept saying as he got up to go to the kitchen to get some water. He came back, still crying, and spattered the water on Kyungsoo's face.

The small boy woke up with a jerk, "Ka...Kai..." and then he sat up straight in a flash and grabbed Kai's shirt shaking him, "I just saw Luhan's ghost!" KAIIII He's standing behind you..."

Kai forgot his tears and couldn't help laughing. Luhan blinked cutely and then started laughing too.

Kyungsoo's heart started to beat faster and he realized Luhan was real. Not an apparition.

"No...no..." Kyungsoo shock his head, "Is this real?"

"Guys," Luhan stopped laughing as he wiped away the tears of happiness, "I am real."

He went up to his friends and hugged them tightly, "I've missed you, Kaisoo."

"I can't believe it. How? They said you was dead." Kyungsoo asked as tears of relief started falling. He had cried himsefl to sleep for half a year after Luhan's death. But Luhan was real.

"I will tell you," Luhan said as he happily parted from his friends and smiled a bright smile. He knew how to smile with the heart now. Not just for show.

And he told his friend about everything that had happened.

No more lies. Only what was real, and Luhan felt as if a load had been taken away from his chest.

"Luhan!" Kyungsoo hugged his friend tightly, "Why did you suffer like this? Why didn't you tell us?"

"I don't know, Kyungie," Luhan said, "I am okay now, though."

"I am so so sorry, Lu!" Kai said holding his hand, "I was such a bad friend. I could've done better than shout at you and treat you so bad."

"I apologize too, Lu" Kyungsoo said holding his other hand, "It was my stupid jealousy. But after what happened, there was not a day that I didn't regret how it all ended."

"I can't believe Sehun did that, though," Kai said shaking his head, "I never knew!"

"But he's not like he used to!" Kyungsoo shrieked, "Luhan, you have to meet him too. You don't understand what he is going t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter