still in love with you

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan didn't know how much time passed as he was kept in that black room.

The only thing he knew was that they brought him food. Twice.

He didn't eat anything though so they left it there still. Luhan watched the plate of plain white rice lie on the floor next to his feet. 

Why was he kept in such a way, Luhan didn't know.

So he kept quiet and just did as he was told.

Two officers came to see him in the afternoon. They questioned him and he answered. He told them the truth: he didn't know any answers for the questions they asked him. 

They told he'll get in serious trouble if he didn't answer truthfully. But Luhan wasn't scared. He was answering with the truth.

And the truth was that he really didn't have an answer for them. 

First of all, Luhan found it kind of disturbing that, not only he could understand, but he was talking to them in fluent Korean and not in his native language Chinese. 

How had he learned Korean? He didn't remember. 

"Do you have any questions?" one of the officers sighed, as he realised all they were doing was turn around and around in circles. 

"Where are my parents?" Luhan asked suddenly. 

They looked at each other, both with confused expressions on their faces. 

"You have parents?" 

"Everyone has parents," Luhan said surprised at such a stupid question coming from intelligent looking people. 

"Didn't Mr Oh say he has no family?" 

Luhan looked at them as they whispered, with expectant eyes. 

"Stay here for now," they said as they locked him in once again. 

Luhan was stuck. He was stuck in a place and time where he didn't belong. 

Sehun looked at his mother's sleeping figure from the glass wall that separated him from her. 

He has never been scared in all his life like he had been the night before, when he saw his mother like that. 

The surgery was the scariest part of all. It could either go right or wrong. She could either live or die.

Sehun hated that he couldn't choose from those possibilities. 

All his life he had wanted things, but they never happened. 

This time he just wanted her to live and was scared that his wish would be denied this time as well. 

They took Luhan away. Sehun never wanted to see his face ever again. He wished he would suffer just like his mother did. 

"Sehun." 

Sehun turned hearing his name being called from the lips of the woman he always longed for. 

"Minah?" Sehun couldn't believe his eyes. 

"Sehun, please eat something," she said, smiling slowly. 

Only then he saw the tray of food the girl was holding. 

"But..." Sehun looked once again towards the still figure on the bed. 

"The doctors assured you she's fine now," Minah said as she slowly put the tray of food down on the table.

Sehun nodded to himself and moved to sit down on the uncomfortable chairs.

Minah was right. His mother was out of danger. She wouldn't want him to starve himself now. 

He stared at the breakfast for a while. Then finally decided that he should eat. 

"Sehun, I'm..." 

Sehun stopped midway and looked up at Minah's beautiful face staring at him with shiny eyes. 

After all that had happened, the fact that she was back didn't seem as important as it would have felt in any other moment. 

"I'm sorry for what happened, Sehun," Minah looked at her lap, avoiding Sehun's burning gaze. 

Sehun wondered what she was referring to. To what happened the night before. Or maybe to what had happened between them. It seemed a long time ago now. 

Perhaps if that apology had come any other day than that one, Sehun would have happily accepted it. But today, he didn't really grasp the meaning of it all. 

Why was it that now that Sehun finally found her again, he wasn't satisfied? 

Was it perhaps because she was carrying someone else's child?

Sehun was sure that it wouldn't have bothered him that much. Because love was love and people made mistakes in love. 

Sehun was about to reply that he loved her still no matter what, when the nurse who was tending to his mother suddenly interrupted them.

"Your mother is awake, Mr Oh," she bowed politely as Sehun quickly threw the food aside and made his way towards the glass door. 

Minah sighed and watched sadly as, this time, Sehun left her behind. 

Sehun slowly opened the door and entered the room as quietly as possible. 

He kept his self control. He needed to be strong for her. The doctors told him she might not remember him for the first few hours as the surgery has been an intense one for her. 

"Luhan?" 

Sehun froze. 

At first he thought he heard wrong, but when his husband's name once again came out of his mother's mouth, Sehun didn't know what to think. 

He went to her and held her hand in his. Sehun was no good at comforting anyone. Not even his own mother. 

"Luhan..." Mrs Oh weakly said and Sehun saw it. 

He saw fear in her eyes. 

He couldn't believe that his husband could be this heartless. To hit the woman that had took him in as his own son. 

To hurt her, knowing that it could kill her. 

That's why Sehun never trusted people.

He had known there was something wrong with Luhan, and finally last night he found out. 

Luhan was sick in the head. 

He was a merciless bastard who hit a woman who considered him his own son. 

He was a for coming to the party cross dressed like a . He was a liar. 

Mrs Oh whispered Luhan's name for one last time before falling asleep again. 

Anger burned in Sehun's chest as he slowly put her hand down. 

Without looking back he stormed out of the room. 

Minah was no longer there but he couldn't care less at the moment. 

He was angry that he almost wished that the girl never came back in his life. 

But deep down he knew he didn't really mean it. 

All he wanted now was that Luhan gets his punishment as he deserved to. 

He won't let him get out of it. He had to be punished for the sick that he was. 

"It seems stupid to keep questioning again and again, Mr Oh. Last night, the boy has admitted he did it. We have the recording of it."

Mr Oh nodded as he looked from the police officer to Sehun, who kept staring at the black desk in the office.

"And as you said there's no CCTV cameras on the back of the mansion. But all those witnesses saw him holding the object with which the assault happened. You saw it yourself. He himself admitted he did it. What else is there to do?" 

He was a trusted man, the officer. A close friend to Mr Oh and the only one in the entire department to know about the fact that Luhan was actually married to Sehun. 

"Press charges against him then," Sehun's dad said finally. 

" Wait," Sehun said.

Both Mr Oh and the officer looked at Sehun, surprised that he had finally sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter