cold

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I KNOW THAT YOU DON'T
BUT IF I ASK YOU IF YOU LOVE ME

I HOPE YOU LIE TO ME

*

5 Seconds of Summer

 

Luhan woke up feeling a lingering ache in his chest.

Fluttering his eyes around his surroundings, Luhan gasped in shock confused to where he was and why.

And then the memories came all rushing back all at once, making him shut his eyes again as he tried desperately to repress his sobs.

Sehun.

Baekhyun.

Married.

Love.

Family.

Mom.

Sehun.

Love.

Sehun.

 

Stop! What the are you doing you stupid good for nothing piece of ?

 

Luhan gasped as his eyes widened in shock.

The voice…

The voice had never been this angry…

 

Sorry…I’m sorry…I didn’t mean that, Luhan?

It’s okay.

You are worth it, you know that right?

I know.

So don’t overthink stuff like you were doing just now.

But…

No baby, you know it’s going to hurt you if you think too much.

I know.

So be a good boy and don’t think about what happened.

What do I do then? I’m so confused…

Just let life be…

 

Suddenly a loud bell made Luhan flinch but soon he realized it was just the doorbell.

Luhan ignored it.

Who could it anyway?

Probably someone for Sehun…

Minutes passed and the doorbell kept ringing in Luhan’s ears continuously.

Giving up in the end, he got up and made his way out of his room, careful to not make much noise, in case Sehun and Baekhyun, who were probably still sleeping, would hear him. But then again, the doorbell didn’t wake them so could he?

Shaking his head at his own stupidity, Luhan walked down the stairs and quickly went for the door. He hesitated to hold the doorknob but opened it anyway. It was his own house after all. Why should he be scared?

Luhan almost fainted.

“Mom?”

“Lu!” Mrs Oh chirped and threw her arms around his son-in-law, “I wanted so badly to see both of my babies. What took you so long to open up?”

Mrs Oh finally lets him go, and had a good look at him, still smiling obviously unaware that Luhan was having a mental breakdown in front of her.

“I…We…we were still in bed…” Luhan managed to choke out and surprisingly Mrs Oh’s smile widened.

Sehun and Baekhyun are still in bed!

Luhan wanted to facepalm himself…evidently, she thought about them “being in bed” as something else.

! Luhan’s thoughts were killing him.

“Aren’t you going to let your mom in, Luhannie?”

Lu forced a smile on lips and moved aside to let her in.

Closing the door behind him he turned and followed his mom inside to the kitchen.

“Luhan, I actually came to see if everything was alright with Sehun…you know it was a big surprise for him yesterday. I just wanted to make sure that he didn’t…he didn’t hurt you anyway, did he?”

“Of course he didn’t!” Luhan smiled reassuringly and it worked well enough when he saw her smiling back, “At first I was a bit scared too but no, he was actually really nice to me…”

“I’m…I’m glad!” Mrs Oh felt so happy that her son was nice to Luhan, “I’m sure you two will get closer in no time.”

“I feel that too,” Luhan said keeping the act up bravely.

“I’ll make you two lovebirds some breakfast!” Mrs Oh said and only then Luhan noticed the shopping bags she was holding.

He was grateful of her, but…lovebirds?!

It made him sick to think about it.

He had loved Sehun for a long time.

But Sehun didn’t even know his name before yesterday.

Luhan just stood, breathing in and out and trying to calm himself.

“Where’s Sehun?” Mrs Oh asked as she mixed the ingredients for the pancakes.

Sehun is in bed…with Baekhyun…

Luhan smiled, “He’s still sle…sleeping…”

Mrs Oh winked at him, “Lu, will you please go to wake your husband up?”

“Ah…of course…” Luhan managed to keep his lips curled up, “I’ll go right now…”

He couldn’t say no. What if he said no and she went to get Sehun…

Luhan walked up the stairs and stood in front of Sehun’s room with a heavy heart.

He knocked once. No answer.

He knocked twice. No answer.

He was about to knock for the third time but as he did, instead of meeting with the hard wood of the door, Luhan’s knuckles met with something yes hard, but soft at the same time as well. Something hot…

Luhan’s eyes widened in pure shock as his gaze went from his hand to the firm and exposed skin of Sehun’s chest and then his eyes travelled up to Sehun’s face.

Sehun’s angry face…

At that time Luhan was already burning red from embarrassment and quickly backed away his trembling hand from Sehun’s perfect chest.

Sehun opened his mouth as if to shout something but suddenly he stopped and looked inside at the sleeping figure on his bed. Then he came out of his room and closed the door behind himself.

He glared at Luhan the whole time.

“What the do you want?”

“I…”

“What?!”

“I…”

Tell him for God’s sake!

Sensing that Sehun was about to shout, Luhan quickly moved his hand and placed it on Sehun’s mouth out of instinct.

All the façade that Luhan had acted in front of Mrs Oh would be broken to pieces if Sehun said something horrible to him now.

Sehun’s eyes widened feeling Luhan’s soft fingers pressed against his lips and anger took over. He pushed Luhan’s hand away and grabbed his wrist sinking his fingers in Luhan’s flesh.

“How dare you touch me you ing piece of ?!” Sehun whispered, his voice dangerously low, a fact that Luhan was glad of.

Sehun roughly pinned Luhan to the wall not caring that the smaller was hardly trying to suppress his cries and to not scream out in pain.

“M…mom…mom…sh..she’s…down…downstairs…” Luhan managed to speak up, as his eyesight started to go blurry.

Don’t hurt me.

Please.

Don’t…

Sehun tensed at Luhan’s words. What the actual ?!

“You ing ! You could have told me that before,” Sehun let go of Luhan, who backed away immediately and, not caring about the pain on his wrist, he started to wipe his sweaty palms to his jeans.

Sehun just stood and watched as Luhan sighed loudly, dabbing his face with his small, still trembling, hands as if to calm himself.

After he had composed himself to normal, Luhan smiled at Sehun, his eyes dead of any emotion, and he went back downstairs.

Sehun stood shocked for a moment, but then he shrugged his shoulders and went into his room to put some clothes on and tell Baek to not stay up there for a while.

“Luhan was just telling me how nice you are to him,” Mrs Oh smiled sweetly a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter