Epilogue: The end

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Playlist:  Sign of the Times - Harry Styles 

 

"Do you, Oh Sehun, accept Lu Han as your husband?"

He is the love of my life.

Why didn't I see this before?

"Ye...yes," Sehun said, with a slight, shy smile.

Everyone's eyes were on him. The boy standing in front of him was looking up at him with his big, beautiful eyes. Luhan was no longer a stranger like the first time he had seen him. 

"Do you, Lu Han, accept Oh Sehun as your husband?"

I still remember his 'yes' the first time.

"Yes," said the smaller boy. He smiled weakly and looked up at Sehun with scared honey brown eyes.

Beautiful, Sehun thought looking at him.

"Now, you may kiss."

Sehun stared at Luhan.

Luhan stared at Sehun.

Sehun softly touched Luhan's face with his shaking hands and, all the way looking in his eyes, he pressed his lips against Luhan's.

Sehun felt everything and nothing at the same time.

It was like he kissed Luhan for the first time, a million stars exploding in the dark sky just to form new brighter ones.

Sehun only stared at Luhan's widened eyes.  

Beautiful eyes.

And Sehun would love those eyes forever.

Everyone came to Luhan and Sehun's wedding.

The wedding happened at the same small church where they had got married the first time.

The difference was that it was not an arranged marriage. And not only a small number of guests who participated. All of their friends came.

Sehun's older brother Chanyeol with Baekhyun.

Xiumin with Chen.

Kai with Kyungsoo, the couple had their wedding to look forward to in a few months.

Lay had finally accepted Suho and they were together.

The same was with Tao and Kris. After all the denial, they were finally together.

Even Taemin had come, with Minho.

Minah was there with her baby girl and her husband.

And many others.

It was Luhan's life's best day.

All night long they partied and laughed. And as it was time for Luhan and Sehun to leave for their honeymoo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter