lies

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So you're really going back straight away?" Taemin asked as he followed Luhan down the stairs of the plane.

"Yes," Luhan said, no matter how hard he told himself that it was not the boy's fault, he couldn't accept him. It will be like betraying Kyungsoo. 

It was all Kai's fault and Luhan will not let Kyungsoo get hurt. He knew how it hurt to see the person you love, love someone else.

He knew what cheating meant when Sehun used to take Baekhyun to their mansion. 

He might forgive Sehun after reading his letter, but he won't forget. Never. 

"Why didn't you think of this before departing from there?" Taemin asked. 

"I had a bad feeling, okay?" Luhan said annoyed, "There is someone I am very worried about and I have to go to see him." 

"Why don't you just call?" Taemin said, "but Nini didn't answer." 

"Why don't you come back to Korea with me?" Luhan asked looking back at him as they walked.

"Why-"

"You should," Luhan said, "How long have you known Kai for?" 

"For a few months," Taemin said thinking about it, "Five or six." 

"How often do you see him?" 

"Only a few times," Taemin said happily, he clearly liked talking about him and Kai, "I work as an interpreter so I travel a lot," he explained. 

"Do you know where Kai is now? Do you trust him?"

"Whoa!" Taemin said surprised, "why so many questions? Is there something you're trying to tell me?"

"Yes!" Luhan said angrily, "Why are you acting so dumb! No matter Kai fools you so easily. You and Kyungsoo."

Taemin stopped on his tracks and stared at Luhan.

"Who is Kyungsoo?" he finally asked walking again as the people behind him started complaining.

"Come," Luhan said, "I just feel sorry for you."

Luhan said and then he realized how sad he was being to the boy and reminded himself that Kai was to blame. Not Taemin.

As they showed their passports and got out of the security zone, Luhan went straight to buy himself the fastest ticket available. He wasn't surprised to see Taemin following him. 

"I'm cancelling my meetings for tomorrow," Taemin said, "But if any of this is a sick joke, you will be in serious trouble." 

Luhan nodded. He literally felt sorry for Taemin.

And Kyungsoo...the poor fragile boy will break. 

Fortunately the next flight back to Korea was departing in just two hours and they had emergency tickets available.

"I will go phone my friend Xiumin to let him know I will be back in a few days. I don't want to worry him." 

"Of course," Taemin said taking his small suitcase, "I'll wait in the waiting area by our gate." 

Luhan nodded and went to phone Xiumin. 

Explaining to Xiumin why he would be staying more than a day was one of the hardest things he had ever done.

He felt bad for not telling the entire truth about how he was already in China and wanted to go back.

At the end, Xiumin said that he was happy that at least his friends understood him.

When he put the phone down, Luhan wondered if he should

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter