weakness

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ALL I WANT IS NOTHING MORE
TO HEAR YOU KNOCKING AT MY DOOR
'CAUSE IF I COULD SEE YOUR FACE ONCE MORE
I COULD DIE A HAPPY MAN I'M SURE

WHEN YOU SAID YOUR LAST GOODBYE
I DIED A LITTLE BIT INSIDE
I LAY IN TEARS IN BED ALL NIGHT
ALONE WITHOUT YOU BY MY SIDE

BUT IF YOU LOVED ME, WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME?

*

Kodaline

 

 

As soon as his mom had asked for Luhan, Sehun had gone in panic attack mode but thankfully she had believed his lie that the older was already sleeping because of a hard day at university.

After hanging up, Sehun had quickly dressed and run out. For his mom's sake, he had to take ing Luhan back home.

Really his mom would kill him if she found out.

Now, standing in front of his husband who was being hugged by none other than his best friend, Sehun wondered why on earth did he even bother to run around the streets for him.

It should have been obvious when Luhan hadn't fought back to get in that he had someone else he could go to.

Recomposing himself after the shock of such a revelation, Sehun smiled again.

He wasn't even that surprised after all.

My husband truly is a .

At least I told him about me and Baek, but look at him...keeping it secret like the true he is.

Suddenly Jimin neared his lips to Luhan's face and lightly kissed his temple. Sehun couldn't help but notice how Luhan seemed to squirm under his friend's touch.

All of a sudden Luhan seemed to snap and he slapped Jimin on the face. Again.

"What the are you doing?" Jimin spat on the ground as blood trickled down his chin.

Sehun stared flabbergasted with his mouth hanging open, unable to form coherent words or even think straightly.

Luhan?

Was this the same Luhan he had lived with the past few days?

Luhan himself was not surprised at his own action.

They might think Luhan was weak, but he truly wasn't. He knew in his heart that he wasn't.

Sehun might think he was weak but Luhan knew better.

Sehun himself was his weakness and that was the reason why Luhan couldn't do anything against him.

There was love in between. Luhan loved Sehun and would never do anything to hurt him.

He was ready to get hurt by Sehun, but not hurt him back intentionally in any way.

"Don't ing touch me, you bastard!" Luhan screamed pointing his finger at Jimin and rubbing his temple furiously, trying to remove the feel of those dirty lips.

"Shut the up," Jimin suddenly grabbed his wrists and pinned him against the wall.

"You ing rat, don't you dare calling me your boyfriend when I don't even ing know you," Luhan spat back.

Sehun was appealed at this side of Luhan but, for some reason, he could not move or tell them to stop.

Finally realizing that things might get ugly, Sehun decided to at least separate the two.

He was just about to move and pull Jimin away when his friend fell on the ground screaming in pain. Luhan looked down at him with bloodshot eyes full of hatred.

Jimin clutched at his knee where Luhan had kicked him, but he wasn't going to go down like this. So he got up, forgetting momentarily about the pain, and slapped Luhan hard on the face.

Luhan yelped as he staggered back.

His eyes wandered around until they fell on Sehun who was staring back.

Why Sehun?

Why are you just standing there?

I know I mean nothing to you but please...please save me.

Just this once make me feel like you care.

Sehun looked away.

This was not his problem to deal with. Luhan was Jimin's boyfriend. Whatever argument or fight they had, Sehun was not a part of it.

But if Jimin had told the truth about them being boyfriends why did Luhan say he doesn't even know him?

Why were they beating each other?

Sehun was snapped out of his thought when Luhan ran to him.

Both Jimin and Sehun froze as the smaller boy hung his arms around Sehun’s neck and kissed him on the lips.

Sehun was just too shocked to push him away. He just stood paralyzed and let Luhan kiss him.

Luhan himself got lost in the sweetness of the feeling that he got when he shared his first kiss with the boy he loved.

It wasn't exactly romantic, given the situation they were in, but Luhan wanted to show Jimin. He wanted both of them to know how their friendship was tainted and twisted. If they were childhood best friends why didn't Sehun just tell him about tell heir marriage?

Was he that ashamed of calling him, husband?

And Jimin too was lying about their relationship. He needed for Sehun to know that it was a lie.

Luhan pulled back slowly, fluttering his pretty eyes open and looking up at Sehun with a soft blush on his cheeks. Luhan had no regrets on what he just did.

This might be his first and last kiss with Sehun but it was totally worth it because the younger didn't push him away. He didn't kiss back but he didn't push away either.

Sehun gulped confused but soon his moment of what the hell just happened ended and his stoic face was back as he pushed Luhan away.

Shrugging, Luhan turned and glared at Jimin, who was livid in anger at the scene he just witnessed.

"I'm sorry to inform you, Jimin or whatever your name is, but your friend Sehun here is my husband," Luhan said confidently.

Sehun tried to pull him back to stop him from saying anything fu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter