about first times and falling

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"It's the best birthday everrrrrr," Luhan shouted jumping up and down on Xiumin's bed, wearing the new shades that Kris had gifted to him. 

"Wahhh Luhannnnn," Xiumin started to pull on his friend's pants to make him stop, "You have to get ready now!"

"I am already ready though, Minnie," Luhan said, finally jumping down the bed and looking at Xiumin with a bright smile.

"Okay..." Xiumin said, "So where do you want to go? To eat out? Shall we go to the cinema!"

"Cinemaaaaa yesss!" Luhan exclaimed, getting very excited, "I heard Happy Death Day 2 is out today and I do want to watch it!"

"Okay, we will g..." Xiumin stopped as his phone started to ring, "Let me take this, one second."

Luhan nodded and went out to go to the kitchen to get something to eat, preferably another piece of his birthday chocolate cake.

He got himself a plastic plate, as no way he wanted to wash up the dishes after.

He had just finished eating and was humming to himself when Xiumin came back and told him he had to attend to a very important meeting related to his café. Apparently, someone's manager had called Xiumin and asked to meet as soon as possible, preferably that same night at dinner. 

Xiumin had tried to convince them otherwise as he had already plans but the other said it was a matter of urgency. It was only when the man brought up the fact that they wanted to buy the café, Xiumin panicked. No way he would let that happen.

"Luhan," Xiumin said, already panicking, "Please don't be mad at me and Chen. It was all about you this night but I have to attend a meeting. Someone wants to buy my café and I'm scared. It seems someone with power and I have nothing but that café. I'm scared and I don't want to lose it. It's a family business, Luhan."

" Ohhh, Minnieee," Luhan said as he went up to his friend and hugged him tight," Okay... I am a bit mad because I got so excited about Happy Death day 2 but it's okay. Make sure you bring Chen with you for support. No matter how much power or money that person has, they can't make you let go of what's yours. Remember how much you love what you do. I know that owning that café was your dream so don't let them force you, okay? Don't let them force you to give up on your dream."

"Why do I feel like crying," Xiumin said, laughing nervously, " Since when did you become so good at giving motivational speeches."

"Shut up," Luhan said making Xiumin laugh.

"We can go to watch that film, tomorrow," Xiumin said as he messaged Chen to meet him straight away.

"As a matter of fact," Luhan said, "Today is the first day that the film is coming out. I want to feel special and watch it straight away."

"So you're going alone?"

"Yes," Luhan said happily, "You pay for my ticket though, Minnie."

"As usual," Xiumin said, handing him the money, "Get yourself some popcorn as well, like the kid you are."

Luhan made a face, "Well at least I don't go to the cinema, sit on the last row to do grown-up stuff like you and Chen."

Xiumin went red and shouted at Luhan to get out.

Luhan laughed and ran away. 

"Your face tells me it's true," he said as he left his roommate and headed to the cinema. 

 

 

**********

 

After walking for roughly twenty minutes, which tired Luhan the hell out, the boy finally reached to his destination. 

The cinema was not packed as he thought it would be. After all, it was a weekday but Luhan, who worked from home as he was a writer, could enjoy himself. 

He loved writing. It had always been his dream to be a writer.

When he first submitted his draft to a publishing company, he never thought, they would get back to him. But they did to his great surprise. Now it was three months that he was working with them. If he kept up the good work, his editor said, he will be a published author in less than a year.

He entered the building and stopped for a second to look at the machines on the wall where he could buy the tickets. Then he walked towards the women behind

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter