broken hearts

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Why did you do it, Luhan?" 

"It was a choice, Soo," Luhan said as they sat together in the boy's now empty apartment, "What about you, how are you feeling?"

Kyungsoo looked straight ahead, "I... Cheating was the last thing I had expected from Kai."

"I am so sorry, Soo," Luhan hugged the boy and patted his black.

"I am sorry for you too, Lu," Kyungsoo laughed as his tears fell, "The world is so unfair. Will this pain ever end?"

"I don't know," Luhan said. He didn't want to cry then but his heart was bleeding too.

"Why me?" Kyungsoo cried, "all I did was love him. Maybe I was just not good enough."

"You are, Soo," Luhan looked at the boy as he wiped away his tears, "You have to know that it's not fault. It's his fault. You was loyal. He's the cheater..."

"Maybe it was not meant to be," Kyungsoo said looking at the picture on the wall of him and Kai. He wanted to rip it apart and burn it, "I feel like... I feel like burning up the whole place up. I hate it so much."

"Don't," Luhan said, "You have the right to hate Kai but this is your home."

"But the memories Luhan!"

"I know Soo. It's the memories but you'll be fine."

"I'm glad though, Lu" Kyungsoo took his friend's hand in his and shock it with affection, "I'm glad I know the truth."

"Yes, you can move on. It will take time but if you give up you'll lose it. You can start over but trust me I've been through it, you can start over.

" I know, Lu. It's the only thing that gives me strength. Knowing you went through so much and then had the courage to start over."

"See?" Luhan half smiled, "Don't lose yourself over someone who didn't deserve you."

"What about you, Luhan? Why did you lie to Sehun like this?"

Luhan sighed as he looked at his friend. He had told him what had happened that night. The act of revenge when in reality he was just escaping.

"I don't know, Soo. I feel very bad. I don't feel happy at all with myself but the reason why I left Sehun and said all that is because I am not ready. And this is what breaks me the most. Now, Sehun thinks I wanted revenge. All I wanted was for him to be happy. Maybe this was he will move on from me."

"Don't you think it's funny though?" a voice said and both Kyungsoo and Luhan turned to see Kai standing in the doorway.

Kyungsoo had told Luhan that he had threw Kai out of his apartment in the morning. Taemin had left an hour later saying he'll be returning to China.

"You wanted to be with him all this time and now that you have him and he wants you, you push him away?" Kai continued.

Kyungsoo angrily got up from the sofa and before Luhan could stop him, he went up to the boy and slapped him hard on his face.

"Kyungsoo!" Luhan was shocked.

"I told you to never show me your face," Kyungsoo said angrily.

Kai touched his burning cheek and closed his eyes to calm himself, "I just came to tell you how things really are. You mean everything to me, Soo. Just please listen."

"Get the out," Kyungsoo said and when Kai didn't move he pushed him out, "GET THE OUT!"

Luhan didn't move. He felt sorry for both of them.

Kyungsoo pushed Kai until the boy knew there was no going back. He left.

Kyungsoo shut the door and fell on the ground crying.

Luhan went up to his friend and embraced him.

"Take me away, Luhan," Kyungsoo cried, "Take me with you."

And Luhan nodded.

Kyungsoo needed to start a new life. 

And Sehun? 

He probably hated him now. 

Even if not now, with time Sehun's hurt will turn into hate and he'll move on too. 

"We'll leave here Kyungie," Luhan whispered to Kyungsoo, but he knew he was trying to make himself feel better as well.

Luhan helped Kyungsoo pack up. 

He asked him if he was absolutely sure to wnat to keav with him. To be honest he didn't want to leave Kyungsoo there alone now. 

He had his family, but not only they lived far, they also won't be able to understand the kind of pain Kyungsoo was going through. 

Friends are best medicine sometimes. 

Both Luhan and Kyungsoo needed each other. 

"Do you have everything?" 

"Yes," Kyungsoo said. 

"We're really moving?" Luhan asked once again. 

"Yes," Kyungsoo said, "Please, I don't want to be alone." 

"I won't leave you, Soo," Luhan said, "Everything is ready. Now let's apply for your visa. It shouldn't take long. We can go to Busan for a week, while we wait. It's been a long time I have been there." 

"Yes!" Kyungsoo said excited, "Anything but here."

 

Luhan nodded and then he phoned Xiumin to tell him everything that had happened, cutting away Sehun and his meeting. 

Kyungsoo spoke to Xiumin too to make the site the boy could be at ease knowing that Luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter