loneliness

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

NO I JUST WANT TO HOLD YA
GIVE A LITTLE TIME TO ME TO BURN THIS OUT

WE'LL PLAY HIDE AND SEEK TO TURN THIS AROUND
ALL I WANT IS THE TASTE THAT YOUR LIPS ALLOW

MY, MY, MY, MY, OH GIVE ME LOVE

*

Ed Sheeran

[*Light grey is the voice in Luhan's head]

 

Luhan decided to stay out of Sehun's sight as the younger had asked him to.

He didn’t want to get him even angrier. Sehun had made it clear that he doesn’t want him so why try?

Because you love him…

But I can’t go around destroying people’s life.

But you love him…

His boyfriend loves him just like I do…

So why did you say yes to marrying him?

I didn’t know he had a boyfriend…I thought…

…That he might actually fall for you?

Maybe…

That was a stupid move, you idiot! Now you’re stuck with someone who hates you…

But I love him…

Does he care?

Are you gonna stay with him?

I…y…yes?

Don’t be stupid, Luhan!

I love him…

Enough to give up on your life for him?! Are you stupid?! He said he hates you. He has a boyfriend. After all these months you never had the balls to confess to him. Why the hell did you just marry him randomly?

His father was begging me and…If it wasn’t Sehun I would never have said yes…

You’ll get hurt …

I’ll take it for him…I want to stay with him. This was like a…a miracle…it had to be me walking out the church and it had to me to marry him today…It was fate. We’re meant to be…

He’s never going to love you….

You’ll get hurt…

Luhan groaned annoyed at the voice inside his head.

That voice…it had been with him since the day he was left alone in the world. It was a part of himself…someone who kept him company. A friend even.

The voice was his friend.

At first, he had been scared to death with it but over time he got used to the voice in his head.

Luhan wasn’t a psychopath. Most definitely not. Or at least that’s what he told himself.

When he was recovering at the hospital after the accident, Luhan had been caught talking and screaming out loud and he had told the doctors about the voice that won’t leave him alone.

They sent him to a psychologist.

Luhan really hadn’t cared about what the old man spoke to him about. About trauma or something. About how sometimes it happened that people would hear voices in their heads which weren’t real at all. It was a way for humans to deal with tragedies that occurred in their lives.

Tragedies?

Luhan had lost his entire life with the accident that killed his family. Was that just a tragedy?

After months, when the old psychologist asked Luhan if he heard the voice still, Luhan said no. He lied.

But the truth was that he had grown up to like it…It felt comfortable to have someone else besides him.

Even if it was a voice.

Luhan got up from the couch he had sat when Sehun had left him and decided to have a house tour. Alone.

He had chosen his room on the second floor. It was a small one but Luhan liked it. Like hell...he loved it.

Everything was just too perfect.

It truly had been a miracle…just a few hours ago everything had been normal, and now here he was. Married to his crush. Living with his crush in this beautiful mansion when he himself couldn’t even afford the box of an apartment which he called home.

Luhan once again remembered that still all of his stuff was back in that apartment and he needed to go back as soon as possible to get it back. He had to go back before the man who rented the apartment to him would throw out all of his stuff.

Luhan wouldn’t be much surprised by it though as he was already a month late to pay him. But how could he? The money he made working part-time in the library was not good enough to pay him loads. And he had to eat as well.

The only reason he got into university was that of his scholarship, not because he could afford it.

Everything had just ended with his parent’s death. No one was here now to support him.

That was another of the reasons Luhan decided to say yes on the spot. It was like a lottery.

But who cared?

This wasn't about money for Luhan. He was ready to live in the streets if he had to.

It was about love.

It was about having someone to call family.

To not be so utterly and hopelessly alo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter