running

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

WHEN THE MORNING COMES
WHEN WE SEE WHAT WE'VE BECOME
IN THE COLD LIGHT OF DAY WE'RE A FLAME IN THE WIND
NOT THE FIRE THAT WE'VE BEGUN

EVERY ARGUMENT, EVERY WORD WE CAN'T TAKE BACK
'CAUSE WITH ALL THAT HAS HAPPENED
I THINK THAT WE BOTH KNOW THE WAY THAT THE STORY ENDS

*

Marshmello

 

 

Luhan couldn't back away anymore when suddenly he hit the wall, his eyes widening in shock at Sehun's murderous expression.

"Sehun..." Luhan said. He couldn't help but feel afraid at that moment, coming home hoping to finally be able to sleep peacefully, but no. Of course, such a privilege was too much to ask for, for someone like him.

But then again. Why was Sehun so angry?

Had he done something wrong?

Stupid, just ask him for god's sake. Why are you trembling like this?

He is your husband, but he has no right to hurt you.

"Sehun...what..." Luhan's attempt to ask for an explanation to the younger was interrupted when Sehun harshly grabbed his thin arm.

Luhan gulped.

He loved Sehun.

He wanted Sehun to touch him.

But not like this.

I am human too.

Why do people always push me around?

It's like they don't see that I have feelings too.

That I can get hurt too.

"Don't ing say my name," Sehun hissed as he was dangerously close to the smaller boy, who continued to involuntarily slightly shake from the fear that clung to his heart.

Fear that Sehun will hurt him.

How can I protect myself when I don't even know what I've done wrong to make you so angry?

Why can't I even ask you the reason behind your anger towards me?

I know you hate me, but still...

Luhan was scared. Not only of Sehun, but because he was desperately trying to reach the voice in his head to ask for help, but no matter how hard he tried, it seemed that the voice had faded.

But how was it possible?

The voice had been there for so long. So how can it just disappear like that?

Luhan would lose his mind if the voice was really gone for good.

The voice was his friend.

Luhan was addicted to the voice.

He had already lost so much, that he couldn't afford to lose the voice too.

"Sehun, please tell me what I've done," Luhan blurted out, trying to free his arm without much success. Sehun only held him tighter instead, at which Luhan hissed in pain.

"I said don't ing say my name," Sehun growled, his eyes burning with hatred, "Even my name gets dirty if you say it with that filthy mouth of yours."

Luhan held back his tears, but Sehun didn't give an absolute about how his cruel words were slowly ripping him apart.

"And I'll tell you what you've done wrong, you piece of trash. Why the did you tell Baekhyun...no, no, no, wait...let me rephrase that: how the did you even dare speak to Baekhyun?"

Luhan's world crashed. Obviously, Sehun would be mad at him. Look at what he had done to Baekhyun.

Luhan had made him cry.

Did Baekhyun break up with Sehun, like he had suggested earlier that day?

That would explain why Sehun was so angry...

"You told Baek, me and him being together is a sin?!" Sehun laughed madly as he glared at him, "Let me tell you something, you . Me and you being together is a sin. You know why? Because you are coming in between me and Baek. You are the only sinner here because you came ing in between. I and Baek were doing just fine and then...you ed up everything."

Luhan opened his mouth to protect himself. To tell Sehun that he was not a sinner. That he didn't come in between. That he loved him too.

But Luhan couldn't say all that. He couldn't defend himself.

Not when, without notice, Sehun pulled him from the wall and dragged him to the door.

Luhan didn't realize what was happening until he was being pushed out of the door, barefoot.

Only then did Luhan find his voice.

"Sehun..." he tried but was too late when the younger already started to shut the door behind him after a harsh push which sent Luhan flying on his .

"Go away. Get out of my life. I ing hate you."

And with that, the door completely shut on his face, as he had just managed to get up on his feet.

Luhan turned around to face the cold, dark night alone.

I am not weak.

Who cares what he says.

The important thing is that I know myself that I've done nothing wrong.

Baekhyun got sad because of me, but I am not forcing him to do anything.

I am hurt that Sehun loves him because I want Sehun to love me, but I never said that aloud.

I never called Baekhyun and Sehun's relationship a sin...

Silent tears started to fall on his already red cheeks, as he couldn't hold them back anymore.

The truth was always bitter to accept.

Sehun had just thrown him out from his house.

He had nowhere to go. No place to call home. He didn't even have shoes to protect his delicate feet.

No matter how hard Luhan tried to not let Sehun's words get to his heart, he couldn't.

Not when the words were spoken by someone he still dearly loved, which was again stupid.

How can you love someone who is making you feel miserable?

You can. Because love is just love.

Love is stupid.

Barefoot and already half frozen, Luhan started to move away from his mansion.

It hurt but there was nothing he could do about it.

At least he didn't hurt you physically. Just give him time. Everything will be fine in the morning. You can come back tomorrow. He's your husband, after all. You belong by his side.

Luhan smiled a bit and walked away.


Sehun felt extremely happy that he had thrown Luhan out.

And the older didn't even fight it. Sehun had expected him to cry (that's the only thing he was good at anyway). He had expected him to try and get back in. Maybe beg Sehun to let him in. But no.

None of it happened and when Sehun bothered to check out, the smaller boy was nowhere in sight.

Probably in the streets somewhere.

That's where he belonged anyway.

Sehun smiled at the accomplishment but along with happiness, he felt angry too.

Angry because he knew that Luhan would eventually come back again.

And just the thought of seeing him again repulsed Sehun.

He was lazily playing on his phone when it suddenly started ring

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter