goodbye

APATHY
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOODBYE MY LOVER
GOODBYE MY FRIEND
YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE 
YOU HAVE BEEN THE ONE FOR ME

I'M SO HOLLOW, BABY, I'M SO HOLLOW

James Blunt

**********

"If you ever need me, I will always be there for you as a friend," Sehun smiled at the girl in the black dress who stood in front of him.
The rain had stopped a few hours ago and now, in the late evening, it was already dark and the moon was shining bright along with the stars. 
"I know," Minah smiled, "thank you for everything. It was great what he had but I guess it was not meant to be." 
"You will find someone who will take care of you," Sehun said, "someone who will not be temporary."
"Like you found Luhan?" Minah asked taking his hand and squeezing it. 
"Yes," Sehun said smiling at his name, "Like me and Luhan."
"I hope so," she said and then she suddenly stopped smiling and looked at him straight in his eyes, "I'm sorry about what my fiancée did. I am grateful that you and you family didn't give me any hate because of him."
"You wasn't part of any of it, Minah. So don't apologise." 
"I should tell you now, Sehun, even if it will not make much difference." 
"Yes?" 
"You asked why I left without saying anything when we was together all that time ago. It seems like years, almost like a dreams, as if it never happened," she smiled at the memory, "My dad introduced me to Jimin one evening at dinner. After Jimin left, he told me he was going to connect the business in the form of an arranged marriage between me and Jimin. They would have enlarged their companies and all my dad thought was that he would get to expand his business to the whole of Asia. He never thought of my happiness. That night I told him about us and that I wanted to marry you only. But he wouldn't hear it. My dad and your dad were business rivals. I told him I would run away with you but then he said we will have you killed. I was too scared to do anything against his will after. He had me angaged with Jimin and we moved to France for a while. I never loved him, all that time. When we got back to Korea, Jimin wanted me to come to that party. I didn't know it was your party."
"I appreciate that you told me everything," Sehun said and he meant it, he couldn't live in lies and illusions anymore. He saw the world as cruel as it was, "It doesn't change anything now but I understand you now and all I can say is thank you for choosing to protect me over your happiness. I can't say it would change things as I know now in my heart, Luhan was the one for me." 
"The past will always hurt," Minah said as she got in the car. 
"it's the memories that will always make us ache, I guess," Sehun closed the door of the car and Minah opened the window. 
"Get home safe, Minah," he said. 
"Take care, Sehun," the girl said smiling sadly, "I will start my new life in America. But you should try too. Try to be happy. To not give up." 
"I'll try my best. Make sure you take care of yourself and your baby."
"I will," she said wiping away a tear, "it's goodbye for now, Sehun." 
"Goodbye, M

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter