Message From the Author

Seoul City
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

If someone told me 4 months ago that I would start writing an intense, action-packed, heart-breaking, passionate, and emotional fanfiction and fall in love with writing in the process, I would’ve laughed so hard, I’d probably get a six-pack.

I never expected this story to become such a huge part of my every day life and I never expected it to help me grow as a person and as a learner. The fact that I wrote a whole 240-page book is so surreal to believe, but I also view it as a huge accomplishment.

Also, I know some of the readers may not have agreed with certain points of the story, especially the ending – but I tried my best to stay true to the original intent and the vision I had for this story from the beginning. I tried to lace it with deeper concepts and lessons so the readers could benefit from it as more than just a series of romantic events.

I had originally planned on writing a sequel based on Taehyung’s life and his relationship with Jisoo when he leaves Seoul City. I would’ve titled it “New York City” (see what I did there 😉 ), but this story took me longer than I anticipated and I don’t think I’d have the passion or motivation to write about a ship I’m not completely passionate about.

I want to truly thank every single one of my dedicated readers for constantly showering me with compliments, words of encouragement, and motivation from the very beginning of this story. I never thought so many people would fall in love with this st

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter