Gone with the Wind

Seoul City
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung didn’t know what she was thinking. In fact, that was the problem, she wasn’t thinking. After Jungkook suggested they treat this date as their last chance to get to know each other, she decided to be impulsive and reckless. It’s not like they would ever be allowed to see each other again after this, so there was no harm in enjoying the little time they had together. That being said, kissing Jungkook was never on her agenda and she had planned on keeping things strictly friendly; however, it seemed her heart had a mind of its own. Maybe they were both enchanted by the beauty of the moment or maybe it was the final release of all the built-up tension between them that caused her body to respond to his touch and kiss – before her mind could fully comprehend what was happening.

No one had ever kissed her the way Jungkook had – with so much depth and passion. It was slow and soft, yet fiery and electric all at the same time. It would’ve been impossible for anyone not to respond to that kind of kiss. Everything about him was just too damn attractive and smooth. Chaeyoung hated to admit it, but he had completely swept her off her feet.

After taking a couple minutes to recover from their heated moment, they continued walking and finally reached the end of their hike. Chaeyoung could see the red convertible she had rented parked a couple meters away and was so hungry that she practically skipped to it in excitement. Jungkook seemed almost as glad as she was.

They drove through the streets of Jeju with the top of the convertible down, enjoying the fresh weather and scenery. It was a busy season for travelling as many tourists roamed the streets and explored the island. Chaeyoung smiled to herself when she saw an older, foreign couple sitting on a bench with their arms linked. It was something she could easily picture Taehyung and herself doing in 30 years.

When they reached the restaurant, she was glad to see that it wasn’t very busy because she was starving. The hike (and probably kissing Jungkook) had depleted her of all her energy.

When they were ready to order, a gorgeous, supermodel-like waitress with blonde hair walked over to them. Chaeyoung smiled at her but the waitress’s gaze fell directly on Jungkook, who had visibly tensed upon her arrival.

“Oppa,” she smiled widely and tucked a strand of her luscious hair behind her ear. Chaeyoung raised a brow. This should be interesting. She should’ve expected as much, given his playboy reputation. No wonder he was such a smooth-talker and skilled kisser.

Jungkook looked up at the girl and smiled, “hey…. Uh…. Sooyoung?” he seemed to be having a difficult time remembering her name.

“It’s Sooyeon,” the girl huffed, “I can’t believe you don’t remember my name after the night we had.”

Chaeyoung coughed loudly, starting to get annoyed that she was being blatantly ignored. Jungkook looked at her warily, causing the girl to finally follow his gaze and regard Chaeyoung with a curious look.

“You don’t seem like his type,” the girl stated bluntly after quickly scanning Chaeyoung from head-to-toe.

Chaeyoung scoffed, “he’s not my type either. You guys can continue your reunion at another table or something because I’m starving and ready to order. Now, are you going to do your job or should I take my business elsewhere?”

She noticed Jungkook’s lips

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter