C. 32

Poison bites

 

Baekhyun walks down the streets, his face deeply digging into his scarf.

The chilly night air floats out of his lips in an almost translucent veil, creating small clouds infront of his face.

The sun had already set long ago, every building is now painted in soft glowing lights as he passes them along his way.

He digs his hands deeper into his pockets, fastening his pace.

A slight shiver runs down his body as the frosty wind brushes against his figure and he commands his feet to walk even faster to get home.

 

Meeting up at the club for some final touches regarding the party had taked longer than expected and now Baekhyun had missed the last bus to get home.

 

For s sake, why hadn't he taken his car to get to the club today? He could've even dropped Jongin and Lay off once they finished preparing everything but no, something today had told him to take the bus.

Why the hell?!

 

Still angry at himself, the chilly night air and the endless way home he digs his face deeper into the scarf, fixing the ground with stern eyes.

 

The only thing he wants right now is getting home into his room and under a cozy blanket as fast as possible.

Even the thought of it makes him realize just how cold it really is and his body starts trembling again.

 

Goddamnit“, he hisses, passing the downtown area which is still busily rambling on with dozens of people passing by in a rush.

 

Baekhyun exhales unnervedly but before he could go on throwing another tantrum he notices a shiny car driving by from the corner of his eyes.

 

The car eventually slows down until it's at the same level as Baekhyun.

 

Deep down he prays that it's not some new-rich tourist asking their way to the best bar in town. Instinctively he pulls his coat tighter around his body, fastening his steps a little to get away from the car.

But the car moves along with Baekhyun for a few meters until someone lets the window down wide enough for Baekhyun to notice hazy traits of someone sitting infront of the steering wheel looking out of the window.

 

You don't look like you're enjoying the little walk.“

The deep, oh so familiar voice makes Baekhyuns heart clench hard, causing him to immediately stop in his tracks.

His eyes wide open for a second he hastily turns his head towards the car.

Warm brown orbs smile at him quite amusedly as the tall figure leans in for the window beckoning the younger inside with long slender fingers.

 

Baekhyuns heart skips several beats as he watches the elder opening the door for him.

He hadn't seen Chanyeol for ages now and neither of them made an effort to text the other so Baekhyun thought things were going like before: Chanyeol ignoring the younger and Baekhyun somehow coping with it.

Now that he sees the elder all of his good intentions to never talk to him again because he's an ignorant seem to be frozen in the moment.

 

Without being able to control his feet, he moves towards the open car-door.

Inwardly screaming at his body to walk on and ignore Chanyeol like before he feels his lower body sitting down inside the comfy leather seats.

 

Wanna go home? You look frostbitten.“

Chanyeols dark brown eyes, glowing in the dim light of the car wander along the youngers face with a hazy expression Baekhyun couldn't quite read.

Look at you“, he hears the deep voice mumbling through the blood rushing in his ears, „your lips are getting blue.“

His long slender fingers touch the violet skin of Baekhyuns lips with feathery movements as his eyes wander down to look at them.

 

Baekhyun freezes in his movements, his eyes wide open fixing Chanyeol.

His heart beats so fast and hard that he fears Chanyeol might hear it through his chest.

 

Let's warm you up“, the smooth, deep voice brushes his ears together with the hot breath emitting from the elders lips.

 

An electric shock rushes through his insides as he hears Chanyeol speaking, suggesting oh so sweet pleasures that pour out of his voice like honey.

His logical mind knows he only wants to get Baekhyun home as fast as possible, drop him off and then be gone for good again but he couldn't ignore the suggestiveness dripping with every word he speaks.

 

Is that Chanyeols way of torturing someone?

Pulling them in with his alluring voice, his sweet words that promise so much until you get addicted, then pushing them out as far as he could?

Is it the same way he had tortured other innocent hearts apart from Baekhyuns?

Or is he just indulging in torturing Baekhyun as much as he could?

 

The electricity is soon replaced with an uncomfortable knot tying in his stomach.

 

Just drive me home that'd be nice“, Baekhyun replies as cold as he could with the lump in his throat expanding slowly.

As he tries hard to hold back a tear he feels Chanyeols intense gaze upon him.

Still he continues fixing the street infront of them like it's the most interesting thing in the world until he feels the engine vibrating under his seat.

 

A small wave of relief washes over him and he tries to relax his body into the seat around him.

 

You live in the uptown area don't you?“ The tone of Chanyeols voice had changed back to normal again as he navigates through the busy streets with ease.

 

Yup.“

 

So … where exactly?“

 

Second street on the left, the huge house in the middle, it's hard to miss.“

 

Chanyeols eyes grow wide. „W-wait what?? YOU live in that house??“

 

A little amused by Chanyeols genuine disbelief Baekhyun cracks a lopsided smile.

 

Yup.“

 

He doesn't look at Chanyeol but surely hears the incredulous huff crawling out of his lips.

 

Always wondered who'd be able to pay for that house. Goddamn how cool is that?“

 

Never liked being rich“, Baekhyun simply states as he gazes out of the window, lazily fixing the streetlights passing by. „Makes life much too easy.“

 

He could literally feel the questioning eyebrow cocked at him at that moment.

But that's a good thing isn't it?“

 

Baekhyun simply shakes his head, not caring if the other had seen it or not.

 

No challenges don't let you grow. I don't wanna stay small.“

 

Chanyeol chuckles. „Says the midget.“

 

Instead of going on a rampage the younger only rolls his eyes in an unnerved manner, continuing to stare out of the window to avoid looking at Chanyeol.

 

Making small-talk with him right now just seems more than wrong and his body wouldn't stop letting him know.

 

His insides boil with anger towards himself and the other and his lips build a thin line to not let any malicious comment slip that lay on the tip of his tounge together with question that surely would turn out more than awkward.

 

So he stays silent for the rest of the ride until Chanyeol eventually gives in to the silence.

 

It doesn't feel awkward.

More like a final relief where long ago some should have been.

 

Baekhyun indulges in the silence, only underlined with some soft music playing on the radio.

 

They eventually arrive at Baekhyuns house and Chanyeol parks his car at the entrance.

 

Imma light a cigarette and be gone in a minute“, he states as he catches the confused look of Baekhyun climbing out of the car.

 

Oh … sure, I'll go inside, thanks for-“

 

Baekki! You're finally home“, the shrieking voice of his mother interrupts his attempt to actually thank Chanyeol for the ride, „we were so worried about you. Why didn't you call us to pick you up it's already dark and look at the clock, it's already past 10 pm.“

 

Just when Baekhyun makes an attempt to soothe his furious mother, she notices Chanyeol leaning against his car, being on the point of lighting his cigarette.

Once he notices Baekhyuns mother, he immediately puts it down, politely greeting her.

 

Oh that must be one of the friends you're always chirping about. Come in, I just prepared dinner. You two must be freezing, come on quick it's enough for everyone.“

 

Mom he isn't-“

 

Declining this offer. I'm sure pretty hungry. Thank you for the invitation Mrs. Byun.“

 

A gloomy expression lingers on Baekhyuns face as he watches Chanyeol making smalltalk with his mother on the way to the kitchen like he's passing by more often than Jongin.

 

That must be the worst outcome of the day ever possible.

The last thing Baekhyun wants right now is having dinner with the person he couldn't even look at in the car.

 

Whatever he'd done to deserve this, it certainly couldn't have been that bad.

 

Scowling and huffing silently he sits down at the elegant table in the dining room already prepared with silver trays and polished plates by several housemaids that busily ramble through the dining room and the kitchen until everyone's plate is filled with delisciously smelling food.

 

Even though the food looks so tempting and Baekhyun being hungry as hell, he couldn't get himself to eat infront of Chanyeol who's sitting just across him.

 

It's delicious“, he hears the elder say as everyone starts eating despite him.

 

Oh our maid does miracles inside the kitchen. Sometimes I'm a little envious I never leared to cook properly.“

 

Baekhyun supresses a scornful huff and reluctantly stuffs his mouth with food before anything could slip out.

 

Nana?“, he calls out to oe of the maids, who's hastily pacing towards Baekhyun with a curious look on her face.

What is it Baekhyun? Is something wrong?“

 

Everything, Baekhyun gloomily thinks to himself but still shakes his head in denial.

 

No everything is perfectly fine but could you perhaps get us a bottle of wine? Red, not the sweet one.“

 

Oh Baekki wonderful idea“, Mrs. Byun exclaims, clapping her hands in delight as she instructs the maid on which wine to get out of the basement.

 

Not that Baekhyun had some kind of altruistic motives to get some wine for them all.

Heck, if he could, he'd down the whole bottle in one go just to make himself feel a little better in this awkward situation.

 

The happier he is as the maid pours him a glass of the fancy red liquid that shimmers in the light of candles like blood.

 

He turns his glass a few times left and right before taking a small sip.

 

The velvety taste mixed with the soft hint of berries caress the tip of his tounge and he feels better in an instant. The gloomy mood slowly eases off into the night and he engages in the small-talk the two have been doing for the past hour, trying to push Chanyeol out of the conversation until he realizes there's no use.

Chanyeol had his mom wrapped around his pinkyfinger and she couldn't seem to detatch herself from the charismatic male, much to her husbands dismay.

 

Once the situation with an empty bottle of expensive wine got out of hand, Mr. Byun takes his wife out of the dining room under severe protest.

You two may stay, I'll get you another bottle“, he grins a little mischievously before dragging Mrs. Byun upstairs.

 

Baekhyun wants to shout „No it's ok“, instantly but his dad's faster, already commanding a maid to get another bottle.

 

Before Baekhyun could to anything, his glass is filled again.

 

He huffs in slight despair, although the warm fuzzieness of the wine slowly spreads in his insides like a soothing lavender bath.

 

Ok“, he sighs in defeat, „let's at least go to the livingroom I hate the dining room by any means.“ He shoots Chanyeol a meaningful look before heading off to a spacious, bright room illuminated by the crackling fire inside a chimney.

 

Insane“, Chanyeol exclaims right away, aiming for the dark red sofa infront of the chimney.

I should definitely drop you off more often.“ He closes his eyes in pure delight, relishing in the feeling of being surrounded by plushy cozieness.

 

Definitely not“, Baekhyun retorts, putting his glass and the bottle down cutiously before wiggling into a comfy position himself.

 

Hm? Why that?“ Chanyeol opens one eye to look at Baekhyun quizzicaly.

 

Baekhyun doesn't return the look, instead he fixes the dancing flames of the fire.

Probably because you don't even care about me but only this house?“

Realizing how awkward this statement might have sounded he hastily turns his head, cracking a small smirk.

Perhaps you're gonna murder my dad, marry my mom and have this whole damn thing for yourself?“

 

Oh damn this sounds even more awkward.

 

But Chanyeol lets out a soft chuckle. „She sure is a special woman but believe me“, he shifts in his position to have a better look at Chanyeol, „I don't really like women, specifically not when they're old enough to be my mom.“

 

Baekhyun shifts as well, now facing Chanyeol. „Well there's still my dad you know? But I don't think he's taken a liking in you in particular.“

 

Chanyeol huffs in disgust. „Oh please, what do you think I am?“ He moves a little closer.

Am I such a good example of moral decay?“

 

Baekhyun tilts his head, pretending to scrutinize Chanyeol for a moment until the latter starts to nervously fumble with his glass.

 

Maybe a little?“

 

The incredulous snort following Baekhyuns conclusion actually manages to put a genuine grin on the youngers face.

 

Both finish another bottle of wine until Baekhyun slowly feels the impact of the alcohol on his body.

 

Hey midget“, Chanyeol smirks, already slurring the slightest bit.

 

Don't call me midget eh?“

 

Hey midget, I haven't seen your room yet. Does it have a chimney too?“

 

Baekhyun frowns. „A chimney in my room? Heck I could never sleep with that heat.“

He shuffles to get up from the sofa. „I can show you and then I'll probably kick you out … finally.“

 

Chanyeol moves up behind Baehyun, winding his arms around the youngers body.

Oh come on I'm not that much of a bug am I?“

 

Would you please get your dirty hands of me for s sake?“, Baekhyun snorts while winding out of Chanyeols grip awkwardly.

The second bottle of wine hadn't really contributed in helping him move upright as he feels himself getting a little dizzy already.

 

C'mon you wanted to see my room or not?“

 

A little disappointed Chanyeol pouts like a little puppy but follows obediently upstairs into Baekhyuns room.

 

Et viola, there it is Casa Baekhyun.“

 

I'm not ready for several languages in this condition“, Chanyeol moans as he falls onto Baekhyuns huge bed.

 

Yah!“, Baekhyun shouts, „don't you dare to fall asleep on my bed!!“

 

I'm not“, Chanyeol murmurs already seeming to doze off.

 

Sure you are“, Baekhyun shouts, crawling on top of his bed to shake the lifeless Chanyeol with all that he had, „Now get your lazy up and go home.“

 

I'm drunk“, he hears the elder mumble through his plump lips, „can't drive anyway.“

 

Then get your lazy into the guest's room, geez.“

 

As Baekhyun is just about leaving the bed to drag on Chanyeols feet, he feels a strong grip around his wrist.

Next moment, before he realizes, he is trapped under the towering figure of Chanyeol hovering over him.

 

In the dim light he could barely make out the elders handsome face despite his senses already being clouded with a slight hazy veil of wine.

 

Frozen in shock, Baekhyuns whole body stiffens under Chanyeol.

The air filling his lungs doesn't even dare to leave as he holds his breath in frantic anticipation of what the elder had in mind.

 

Why on earth would he be doing something like this right now? Had this all been a plan from the beginning to get Baekhyun alone, preferably in a bed?

A million questions start to spin around in Baekhyuns head painfully.

 

Don't close your eyes …“, the deep, seductive voice drips into his ear like the sweetest treat Baekhyun has ever had before, „they're way too beautiful to be shut like this.“

 

His heartbeat nearly doubles as Chanyeol lowers his head, grazing his cheeks, further down to his ear.

He feels the hot breath brushing against his neck, leaving Baekhyun feeling as if his whole body is on fire right now.

With want or shame, Baekhyun couldn't quite distinguish anymore.

 

He turns his head aside, shutting his eyes as tight as he could while wishing this is all just a dream he would wake out of soon.

The little word just wouldn't stop lingering in his mind: Why?

 

For weeks, months he wouldn't even make a little effort to text Baekhyun or try to meet him.

He never showed up in the club for any occasion as well, not even helping to prepare the party while everyone had worked so hard to master it to abolute perfection.

Never had he visited a band practise again, nor would be occasionally drop by when everyone gathered for a hang-out or party.

 

Were Baekhyun and his friends suddenly not cool enough for the sophisticated college student? Was he being what he always thought Chanyeol to expect him to be, just a little loser?

 

Just a little loser he could torture for his own sadistic, narcicisstic pleasure?

A little toy to play with when he got bored?

Was he using Baekhyun because he knew the boy had fallen for him hard and would do anything for him sooner or later?

 

Just thinking about it makes Baekhyun sick and he pushes the elder off with all his power.

Chanyeol almost falls out of the bed as he lunges out to get a hold on something.

 

Once he stabilizes himself again, his eyes look for Baekhyun, who had just gone to the window, taking a deep breath of the chilly night air.

 

A little confused, Chanyeol gets up, asking: „What was that for? Did I do something wrong? Did I hurt you?“

 

Only then he notices the little streak on the youngers face shimmering in the dim light of the room.

 

Baekki, why are you crying?“ His voice is merely a whisper as he utters out the words with a thousand questions in his eyes.

 

Slowly, Baekhyun turns his head to face the elder.

His eyes go wide.

 

Tear after tear streams down Baekhyuns face as he still tries hard to hold them back.

 

Chanyeols heart clenches hard with unknown pain as he watches the other trying to supress his tears to no avail.

Compressing his lips to a thin line, his jaw tightly clenched and his hands rolled into fists that dig so deep into his skin that Chanyeol could see a small streak of blood pouring along his fingers.

 

That moment, Baekhyun looks so helpless, so vulnerable that Chanyeol feels his eyes well up as well.

It just couldn't be possible that he is the reason for Baekhyun to be this broken.

It just shouldn't be.

 

After all …

 

Baekki I-“ He stops abruptly, lowering the hand he had just reached out as he sees the younger flinch away from his touch.

 

That's not how Chanyeol ever wanted things to be.

He never wanted to see Baekhyun cry.

Crying because of him.

He just wanted Baekhyun to be happy.

 

After all …

 

Baekki I …“

 

You're sorry? Again?“, Baekyhun interrupts him, a sharp tone in his voice merely covered by the tears still streaming down his face.

 

Slightly thrown off track from the youngers sudden action, it takes Chanyeol a moment to find the words for an explanation.

 

Listen Baekhyun, I know this sounds stupid … So goddamn stupid but I … I really am. And yes, again. I don't know how many times I have apologized to you by now. I understand if you don't believe me anymore … After all …“

 

After all you know you can use me?“

Baekhyun turns around, stepping up to Chanyeol until there are just a few inches left between them.

Chanyeol, what AM I to you??“

He gestures hastily as if to search for the right words.

One moment you act as if I'm the only person in the room, like I really am important to you and the next moment you keep on ignoring, humiliating me, slandering … What's this supposed to be? Some kind of sick game? If yes I'm out, I don't wanna play like this. I'm not a toy you can get rid of if you get bored!“

 

Baekhyuns sharp words cause Chanyeols body to tense up with shame and guilt at the same time.

Hell he knows how much he had hurt that little boy.

How much he had to take because Chanyeol had been nothing but a coward over the past year.

A coward that had only acted out of fear, purposely ignoring Baekhyun just because he had hoped that the younger would finally understand that Chanyeol isn't a good person and would only end up hurting the pure, innocent, angelic boy infront of him.

 

Still he couldn't detatch himself from the bright light emitting from the younger. Everyday he hadn't seen him was filled with endless thoughts about him, endless longing to see him for just a couple of minutes to still his appetite for those chocolate eyes, the soft, brown hair, the sweet scent emitting from him like perfume …

 

Oh if he only knew …

 

Baekki are you willing to hear me out for at least ten minutes? I swear, this time I'm gonna be honest. No more secrets, no more hiding. I'll tell you everything I promise.“

 

The wary look in Baekhyuns eyes first lead Chanyeol to believe that he has already lost before it even started but to his surprise, the younger agrees and sits down on a large sofa infront of the window.

 

Good luck, I'm done with you by now actually.“

 

Chanyeol sits down as well, taking a deep breath.

 

You remember the first time I gatecrashed into your rehearsal? You all wet and half ?“

 

A little disgusted by the start already, Baekyhun nodds reluctantly.

 

It wasn't a coincidence that I had stopped by this day. I actually had a conversation with Tao this day, asking when you used to practise usually. After night in that bar I … don't know why but I wanted to see you again. You were not like the others, you were a whole new level of different. In a good way of course. And I stopped by and made my jokes as I always do because I didn't wanna act suspicious around you but you won't believe how nervous I have been seeing you there. I thought you could use my heartbeat as your drums the time I arrived at the practise room.“

 

Chanyeol pauses for a moment to take a look at Baekhyun but his expression remains blank.

 

You know the time I saw you singing … I just didn't see you singing. I saw you shining so bright that I realized how dull and empty I really am. You are so … pure, so innocent, just too …“

 

Too sweet for the schools badboy? Is it that you wanna tell me?“

 

Chanyeol presses his lips together.

Yeah. Exactly.“

 

The hurt expression in Baekhyuns eyes makes Chanyeol regret his words in an instant. But after all he promised to be completely honest, so he talks on: „Imagine what might have happened if I really had allowed you to give in to me. I would've spoiled your light completely. I would've dragged you down to hell with me … And Baekki this is something I really didn't wanna do to you.“

 

He lowers his head slightly uncomfortable.

 

I felt so out of place watching you play and have fun together. I would've never fit into this group. Things would've never worked out right between us.“

 

A deep sigh exits his mouth before he continues: „But … Somehow I can't get myself away from you. I find myself thinking about you day and night. At school, at home, at parties, everywhere. I wanna see you everyday and everytime I really see you I feel like my heart skips a beat. I know this is the wrong way. Everything about what I did is so goddamn wrong. And forcing you to do something you don't want to is the worst I've done and once and for all please believe me Baekhyun … I'm so, so sorry.“

 

A long, silent pause stretches between them.

 

After all … I love you.“

 

Finally speaking those words, Chanyeols heart races with a speed he had never known, so fast that he fears it might stop any second.

Baekhyun staying silent isn't really helping the situation and he begins to nervously shift in his seat as the silence continues.

 

„ … What makes you think things would work out differently now?“

Finally! Baekhyun breaks the silence.

A wave of pure relief washes over Chanyeol but is quickly followed by the intense sober up of the youngers question.

 

He hadn't really thought about this question to be honest.

All he knows is that he wants Baekhyun by his side, never to be shared with anyone again.

What might work out differently now?

Chanyeol doesn't know.

What on earth made him even think that things would turn out bad once they tried?

 

Perhaps things wouldn't have turned out bad from the beginning. Perhaps, no I surely have been a coward. Perhaps I tried to convince myself otherwise because I was afraid.“

 

He takes a serious look at Baekhyun. „I don't know how things would turn out, no one knows. All I know is I finally want to have you by my side Baekki. I'm tired of running away …“

 

A whole new level of insecurity is established inside Chanyeol as Baekhyuns eyes mirror nothing but pure distrust.

Perhaps it's really too late and Chanyeol has lost him for good …

 

What makes you think I'd still want to be with you? Would you still want me if I had done this to you?“

 

As Chanyeol couldn't hold his feelings any longer, thick, hot tears start streaming down his face.

He gently cups the youngers head in his hands and rests his forehead against his'.

 

More than anything else“, he whispers in despair, „because I know you're worth it Baekki.“

 

His breath hitches a few times with tears streaming further and further.

 

But I know I might be not. So it's ok if you hate me now. It's ok if you never wanna see me again. I'll deal with it somehow even if it might take up the rest of my pathetic life.“

 

Having his eyes closed, Chanyeol only feels Baekhyuns body moving until he senses the warmth around his body, realizing that he is held in a soft embrace, they're foreheads still resting against each other.

It would only take an inch to close the distance between their lips.

Chanyeols lips are so close he could almost feel the soft skin brushing against his.

It would only take an inch to finally find out if things might work out after all …

 

Baekhyun almost couldn't hold it anymore. His whole body feels electrified feeling Chanyeol breathing rapidly against his parted lips caught up in the tension wether to dare kissing him or not.

 

Baekki …“, the soft whisper brushes against his lips.

The sensation alone causes hot shivers down his spine.

 

He's sure if Chanyeol teases even more he's gonna be ripped apart from the tension already built up between them but he isn't sure by any means that what they do right now is right.

 

After all, Chanyeol had never failed to treat him like a piece of and now he's literally crawling on his knees to get Baekhyhun to forgive him?

Something about this seems fishy but part of Baekhyun wants to believe he had been genuine about what he had said earlier.

Part of him still keeps longing for the elders attention.

Part of him denies he'd still fallen for Chanyeol.

 

And part of him knows that he's lying to himself.

 

Baekki … I love you“, Chanyeol whispers with his voice as soft as summer rain, „and it kills me to be so close to you yet so far away.“

 

He gently puts one hand into Baekhyuns soft brown hair, lovingly playing with a shiny strand until he cups the back of his head with his long slender fingers.

 

Please forgive me if I'm being selfish right now.“

 

Without saying anything else, Chanyeol closes the distance between their lips.

 

Baekhyun inhales sharply as he feels the warm, soft lips on his own.

His heart almost beats out of his chest as he finally realizes the feeling of Chanyeols lips on his', the situation they are in.

 

Chanyeol doesn't do anything besides gently pressing his lips against Baekhyuns.

He's not forcing him to go deeper, he's not trying to convince him to return the kiss.

 

It's almost like his lips are patiently waiting for Baekhyun to respond as they relish in the feeling of being surrounded by Baekhyuns warmth.

 

He slowly closes his eyes, giving in to the feeling inside his heart.

 

Kissing Chanyeol right now might be something he'd regret later, but right now, in this very moment, all he feels is the intense desire to make this kiss last for the whole night if he could.

 

Shyly and very careful, he returns the kiss, pressing his lips a little more onto the others and even though his eyes are closed, he could feel the elder smiling widely into the kiss.

 

And suddenly it's getting cold again.

A litte disappointed, Baekhyun notices that Chanyeol had withdrawn himself from his lips, now holding the youngers head in both hands.

He looks at him with loving eyes, the wide smile still on his face.

 

Baekki … is this what you really want? I don't wanna do anything you're not-“

 

Shut up“, Baekhyun manages to murmur before his lips crash against Chanyeols again.

This time a lot more demanding and forceful.

 

If Baekhyun might lose Chanyeol tomorrow again, at least he'd make the most out of this night now. If only for now, but Chanyeol would be all his.

 

It takes Chanyeol a while to realize what Baekhyun had just been doing but he wastes no time in responding to the demanding lips pressing onto his.

Both merge into a passionate kiss with Baekhyun eventually parting his lips to let Chanyeols tounge play around with his' in a fiery battle of dominance.

 

Baekhyun couldn't help but moan into the kiss.

He grabs Chanyeols hair almost desperately while pressing himself closer to his lean body.

 

Goddamn, after all this bull he'd been put through, Chanyeols lips still taste sweeter than strawberry marmelade.

A taste Baekhyun just couldn't detatch himself from.

Oh how on earth might the rest of this gorgeous body taste like under his tounge then …?

 

Lay down“, Chanyeol commands with a soft, yet demanding voice while he hastily throws everything off the sofa that might bother them along the way.

 

He carefully puts Baekhyuns head down, placing feathery kisses all over his neck.

The sensation of his lips barely touching the sensitive skin, his hot breath caressing the fine outlines of Baekhyuns collarbone like a promise for more … It feels like it's already almost too much to handle for Baekhyun.

The tingling sensation inside his stomach grows into a vicious outrage of arousal as he feels Chanyeol tracing his collarbone with the tip of his tounge, light enough to be torturing yet strong enough for Baekhyun to feel like going crazy.

 

God you taste so good Baekki …“, Chanyeol murmurs with his deep, raspy voice, looking up at Baekhyun from his chest, eyes as dark as the night sky outside.

Undisguised want lingers in them like a dark cloud that starts to paint his irises black.

 

Don't close your eyes … Look at me Baekki …“, the soft, seductive voice crawls into Baekhyuns ears like a wire that sends a massive electric shock down his whole body as Chanyeol continues to kiss Baekhyuns chest through his shirt already opened a few buttons.

 

I-I c-can't …“, Baekhyun stutters, his face already glowing red in embarassement.

Although he couldn't deny that this isn't everything he's ever wanted, now that the moment had finally arrived, some kind of weird anxiety takes hold of his body.

 

What if he couldn't please the elder? What if he isn't handsome enough for this legendary heartbreaker?

What if he does something wrong that would embarass himself completely infront of Chanyeol?

 

Baekkie … What's wrong?“

The gentle whisper makes it's way into Baekhyuns ears, borne with genuine concern and although Baekhyun doesn't dare to open his eyes yet, he can clearly feel the presence of the elders face close to his own. The warmth emitting from the man above causes him to turn his head away as he fears the heat might burn him in the process.

 

Baekki, look at me …“ the slender hand carefully turns the youngers face towards Chanyeol again, „You don't have to be afraid. I'm not doing anything you don't want, I promise.“

 

Anything he doesn't want …

 

Oh Jesus, if this had been the case, everything would've turned out easy on the run but the thing is: This IS everything Baekhyun has ever wanted.

And telling Chanyeol about his sudden doubts would seriously kill the mood for now.

He has only come so far right now, what if he ruins the moment by being a whiny ?

 

Come on Baekkie, look at me“, Chanyeol gently demands again while carefully wrapping his arms around the brunette to lift him up into a sitting position, his head resting against Chanyeols chest. „Do you hear that?“, he asks in a whisper as he plays with Baekhyuns hair, „I'm nearly as nervous as you are.“

 

The rapid beating Baekhyun senses against his ears indicates that Chanyeol might not be lying about this.

 

But I'm not afraid … Quite the contrary, I'm ridiculously happy. I'm finally here with you Baekki, and that's all I've ever wanted.“

 

Although Chanyeol is so forthright honest, Baekhyun still can't get himself to speak up just yet.

 

Baeki, I don't want you to think this is a temporary fling with me walking out when I get bored. This time I wanna show you I'm serious about this. But I understand if you still need time. I'll give to you as much as you need.“

 

He embraces the younger, resting his chin upon the shiny hair.

And I'll be there when you make your descision.“

 

That's when Baekhyun finally musters up the courage to speak.

 

Perhaps … you could … stay the night if you want? I'm too small for this huge bed anyway.“

 

The corners of Chanyeols lips curve up in relief.

 

I'd love to.“


Ok, for those who managed to read through this whole monster of a Chapter

 

CONGRATULATIONS!!! 

 

I know I probably wrote way too much but I felt like updating a bit more now that I'm not updating that frequently. Also I finally needed an update about my precious ChanBaek as I neglected them quite much for the last chappies :(

I really wrote my heart out in this one, changed the plots multiple times and I'm still not quite satisfied with the outcome but fair enough to post it :) 

(I know those dirty minds expected some by now kekeke >:D But don't worry there'll be much more to come ;P)

 

As always I hope you like the drabble I'm producing. If yes leave a comment as they always make my day <3 subscribe if you wanna read more or upvote if you think this story deserves it ^_^

I hope you had a great start into the week and a whole lot of fluffly christmas fun ahead <3

 

Love you my lil cuppiecakes <3