C. 20

Poison bites

Alright folks, this is gonna be a super long chappie but somehow my fingers were running wild and now I don't wanna split anything up. ^_^''

Still hope you like it, it's some sorta fun this time ;)

Enjoy <3

 

The aggressively vibrating phone wakes Jongin up this morning.

He struggles to open his sleepy eyes, blinking a few times into the bright light that slashes itself a way through the ragged curtains infront of the windows.

A quick look to the alarm reveals the day to already be advanced to midday.

Jongin let's out a groan, grabbing the still vibrating phone.

 

Morning“, he husks with his sleepy voice, rubbing his face a couple of times to wake up.

 

Morning? You're seriously funny, don't tell me you're still in bed?“

Telling from the cheerful voice on the other end, it could only be Lay calling. A tired huff slips past his lips and he sits up, ruffling his messy hair.

 

Well not anymore now, what's up?“

 

He could hear Lay chuckle on the other end. „I'll talk slowly that lil sleepyhead will understand eh? Listen, Mr. Oh called me up couple of minutes ago.“

 

Sehun? What does he want? It's one of Jongins free days today so he isn't really keen on working.

 

Uhum? And now what?“

 

Oh come on“, Lay chuckles even more cheerful, „a little less sleepyhead and a lil more motivation.“

 

Just get to the point Lay. My brain isn't fully processing information yet.“

 

Alright alright. Well Mr. Oh called up and asked if we could help organizing the summerparty tonight. Preparing the club, organize drinks, get some sleep-places ready and stuff.“

 

Tonight?“ Jongin started to get very awake by now.

Thought it was tomorrow?“

 

He could basically hear Lay shaking his head on the other side. „Nope, tonight. Don't worry, there isn't much left to do but he said if you aren't there, everyone is much less organized. I know you're free today but pretty pleaaase?“

 

Now he could basically see Lay throwing doe eyes at him and he curses this boy for being so darn cute.

He sighs defeatedly.

 

Alright let's meet up in ten minutes and get me some breakfast, I'm starving.“

 

Will do Sir, see you in ten minutes.“

 

Goddamnit“, Jongin hisses, stumbling out of bed into the shower yawning big times.

It's only the beginning of the summerholidays and he's overworked already.

Stupid summerfestival, stupid youthclub, he thinks whetting his knifes mentally for disturbing his precious sleep.

One day of him being absent and everything turns into chaos already? Who's the head of the club again? Him or Sehun?

By the time he'd spent at the youthclub by now, it appears that Jongin had blended in so well that he could spend time replacing Sehun with ease when he had to go taking care of other things. Not getting paid for the hard work Jongin had done is almost an insult to him once Jongin thinks about it in the shower.

As he get's dressed reluctantly, he thinks about confronting Sehun with the proposal to at least hand him a box of beer for free for all the times he spontaneously subbed by now.

Yeah, that's actually a satisfying pay-off Jongin could live with.

He grins maliciously while whipping his phone up to his ear.

 

Baek? You there?“

 

Sure thing, what's up?“

 

As Jongin walks downstairs he speaks on: „Have to sub at the club today. You know, preparing summerfestival and . You and Taeyeon maybe wanna join helping?“

 

In the background he could hear Taeyeons high-pitched voice chirping happily and he knows he had already won this one.

 

Seems Yeonni really wants to join“, he sighs and Jongin hears the devious chuckle emitting from Taeyeon. For a moment he's even thankful for Taeyeon dragging Baekhyun to the club to help.

 

Alright then see you in a few minutes, I'll be there with Lay.“

 

Alright see you in a bit.“

 

Baekhyun hangs up and Jongin is almost in sight of the club, where Lay awaits him at the entrance with a small paperbag and a small cup in his hand.

 

With the brightest smie Jongin had ever seen, he is handed the bag and cup, greeted by a chirping „Finally you made it. Thought the coffee would be cold by now.“

 

Although Jongin feels like protesting, he's more than thankful for the long awaited breakfast Lay brought him.

He takes a generous sip of the coffee almost choking the next second.

Cold?!? That baby is still sizzling hot.“

 

He coughs a few more times before following Lay inside.

Sorry 'bout that“, he grins, opening the door to Sehuns officeroom.

Morning Mr. Oh, look who I've dragged along.“

 

Sehun, hunched over a stack of papers, deep in thoughts, suddenly looks up, startled.

Huh? Jongin?“

 

For a brief moment, Jongin is utterly confused.

I thought you called up Lay, asking if I could work today?“

 

One look into the apologetic puppy eyes of Lay and Jongin knew what's going down.

A warning growl slips past Jogins lips and he is about to smack the out of Lay with the rest of a bagel that's left in his bag.

Lay you filthy lil-“

 

Ok ok stop it“, Sehun interrupts, a hint of an amused smile on his lips he tries to supress hard, „I didn't ask for you to be here today, I know you're free but I could use any helping hand that's here right now. There's actually a little more to do than I thought. So if you don't mind Jongin“, he flashes him an apologetic smile, „maybe you could stay and help.“

 

Jongin knows he can't win a battle of doe-eyes so he throws his hands up in defeat. „Alright. It's not like I have another choice getting a good evaluation huh?“

 

Sehus lips curl upwards into a reliefed smile. „Of course not. Now get going we don't have that much time left.“

 

Your filthy luck I've brought Baekhyun and Taeyeon along as well“; Jongin mumbles on his way out, loud enough for Sehun to notice.

A mischievous grin appears on his lips. Jongin really never fails to impress him.

 

Outside, they're greeted by Taeyeons happy voice, chattering away.

As she spots Lay and Baekhyun, her eyes light up and soon Jongin is wrapped up in a tight hug.

Jongin, Lay, good to see you“, she chirps, smiling widely.

 

Good to have both of you here“, Jongin returns the smile thankfully, „there's a little more on the list than we thought, let's get going. And don't even think about keeping that grumpy manner Baek.“

 

Earning a half hearted answer, Baekhyun strolls along inside, greeted by a huge amount of unprepared food.

I suggest you take care of things inside while Lay and I set up the stuff outside, alright?“

Taeyeon nods assuringly, before Baekhyun could even protest.

Damn, that girl was getting more and more pleasant.

With a satisfyed smile, Jongin turns to drag Lay outside.

 

Well look who's getting in the mood after all“, Lay grins slyly as both set up decoration and music for the evening.

 

Jongin answers with a reluctant smile. „The faster Imma get this done, the faster I can hit the sheets again. Now go help me with that.“

 

Out of the corners of his eyes, Jongin could see the adorable pout Lay put on before setting up some cables.

Oh jeez, that boy is definetly too innocent for this world.

Everytime he's around it feels as if everything is getting covered in splashes of cotton candy and sweet fizzy drinks. No wonder he'd be sticking to Jongin in no time with all that sugar pouring out of his cherry lips.

 

Yah, watch it“, Lay suddenly scolds just in time for Jongin to catch the decoration he ripped of by accident.

 

's going down pretty well today“, he grins sarcastically while fixing the decoration back into place with a few quick twist and turns.

 

Stop nagging already“, Lay groans, genuinely annoyed by Jongins constant foul mood, „no one forces you to be here after all.“

A mischievous grin paints his lips in a suggestive manner. „Oooor …“

 

Or what?“, Jongin asks, clearly irritated by the ambiguous way Lay speaks.

 

But Lay, not a tad bit impressed wiggles his eyebrows ever so hinting. „Oooor you really like being here. Come on admit it Jongiboy.“

 

Just-Just don't ever call me Jongiboy again ok?!“

The irritation evident on his face quickly turns into something similar to disgust as he scolds Lay for belittling him in such a humiliating way.

 

Or what?“

Jongin watches with growing annoyance as a huge, challenging grin finds it's way up to Lays lips.

Damn, perhaps that boy is not as innocent as Jongin assumed him to be.

 

Still too innocent to resist the sly attack Jongin would pull next if he keeps nagging like that. That cutie knows nothing after all and would be a complete utter mess of confusion and God knows what if Jongin used his charming personality in the right ways.

 

With a nonchalant smile on his lips, he inches closer to Lay, so close they're only inches apart.

He could here Lay gulp audibly as Jongin slowly takes the piece of decoration out of his hand, never breaking the intense eyecontact.

 

Oh boy those puppy eyes look utterly confused already. Lay is just too much cuteness, Jongin already has to supress an amused grin.

 

He leans in closer so that his lips almost touch the lobe of Lays ear and with a voice as dark as black coffee he husks: „Or else I'll take that cutie- of yours and spank it 'til you finally catch what a lil naughty boy you were, understood?“

 

Frozen on the spot, Lay stays still, unmovable as Jongin pulls back to look into Lays big round eyes. His whole face is now tinted with a deep red blush and his whole expression just seems flustered to the bone.

 

Given the irresistably cute manner that displays Lays innocence even more, Jongin couldn't hold back and bursts out into laughter in a split of a second.

 

Oh jeez, you should see yourself right now, this is just too good!“ As Jongin keeps on guffawing, holding his stomach, Lay averts his face with an irritated manner.

Yeah, great joke“, he mumbles, almost angry, busying himself with putting up the decoration again.

 

Oh come on Lay“, Jongin gasps out, only slowly calming down, „this was really just a joke. I had to pay you back for talking like that eh?“

 

Sure“, Lay mumbles, hanging the light-chains into place.

 

Good Lord, did he really cross a line with his behaviour just now? Lay seems to be utterly irritated, to put it nicely.

 

The urge to laugh suddenly vanishes, replaced with confusion over Lays behaviour.

Dude, I'm sorry …“, he begins awkwardly but Lay cuts him off with a dismissive wave of his hand.

'Said it's ok, just shut up about it ok?“

 

With his brows knitted together, Jongin goes back to helping Lay.

Well if you say so …“ He suddenly feels very uncomfortable about pranking Lay earlier.

 

Just as this feeling starts to spread inside Jongin, Lay turns to take a look a Jongins weird expression.

Beat ya at your own game I guess?“

 

A nasty grin pulls up the corner of Lays lips and it takes a moment for Jongin to twig.

 

What the-? Lay you filthy lil “, Jongin laughs out, dropping the decoration to race after his fleeing friend, shouting curses every now and then.

 

If I get to grab you, spanking that prank- will be no longer a joke!“

 

Sure thang, gotta catch me first .“

 

Trust me in doing so little unicorn.“

 

As both go wild around the ground, both Baekhyun and Sehun watch with amusement, a cold bottle of water in their hands while pausing work for a moment.

 

They'll never grow up, I promise“, Sehun chuckles, secretly placing his bet on Jongin who is now awfully close to catch Lay. But the latter manages to escape somehow, scuding all over the place before tripping over some cables.

 

Gotcha, bastard“, Jongin grins triumphatically, hands in his hips, breathing heavily.

 

You're bad at losing“, Lay pants out as he internally awaits his punishment and still refusing to get up.

And obviously not good at winning either.“

 

Down already and still not able to hold that wicked tounge.“ Clicking his tounge with fake reproach he reaches out to pull up Lay from the dusty ground.

I'd spank the hell out of you if there wasn't a festival to prepare. Come on.“

Both resume preparing the outsides.

 

A couple of hours later, the outside of the youth club is completely covered in decoration and boxes blasting loud music already.

 

Jongin, Lay, Baekhyun and Taeyeon comfortably snuggled up on the lawn right before the clubhouse, several blankets spread out on the ground along with some snacks Taeyeon and Baekhyun managed to snatch away from the stock for tonight.

 

Taeyeon lazily munches on some tiny cupcakes while Baekhyun gently runs his fingers through her soft hair, holding her close with the other arm.

 

Lay and Jongin, both tired and exhausted from setting up the whole outside arrangement, lay head to head on the blanket, bodys facing different directions.

 

Once Jongin is sure that Sehun headed off to make some small last errands, he hastily digs up a joint from outta his pockets, lighting it with a satisfied smile.

 

After having a few drags, Jongin passes it to Lay who, to Jongins surprise, takes a few drags himself.

The four all lazily have a couple of drags, enjoying the afternoon sun on the soft lawn, joking around dumbly.

 

Jongin couldn't help but turn his head with the smoke deep in his lungs, turning his head to face Lay before blowing the content of his lungs into his face.

 

Bitten by the stinging smoke, Lay starts to cough, making everyone laugh with amusement.

Taeyeon passes the cupcakes, spreading the frosting of a chocolate cupcake right into Baekhyuns face. After flinching and cursing he actually turns tables by attempting to kiss Taeyeon with his face covered in sticky frosting.

 

Then you gotta clean me up at least“, he grins, cocking a suggestive eyebrow at her.

Baekki!“, Taeyeon laughs, slapping her hand against his muscular chest playfully before handing him a tissue to wipe away the sticky cream.

 

Jongin meanwhile digs the rest of the joint into the soil, covering it with a bit of sand before turning to Lay, sticking his tounge out.

The latter returns the bickering gesture before ruffling through Jongins messy hair.

 

Good work today“, he smiles genuinely, admiring their work for a moment before turning back to Jongin.

Yeah for sure. I think we deserve to get hammered tonight, harassing some stuck-up lil pricks, whattaya think?“

 

Lay chuckles in his oh so sunny way, head turning to face the blue sky again. „Not quite into girls.“ Now it's Jongins time to chuckle.

That shouldn't be the least problem to worry about.“

 

He Lays hair out of his face softly. „And if some stuck-up lil male prick decides to be an overall low-blow I'll come to rescue you.“

 

Sounds romantic“, Baekhyun grins after watching the two for a while in silence.

 

Innit?“ Jongin exclaims pretended proudly rolling around the blanket in a lazy manner.

You know there is a kissing booth tonight, right?“, Taeyeon throws in with a sly grin painting her face as she let's herself fall aside to rest her upper body on Jongins legs.

 

For little lovebirds like you“, Lay counters giggling taking another cupcake. „Damn theses are good.“

 

Oh for sure we're gonna pay a visit, right Baekki?“ Taeyeon throws Baekhyun an excited smile, that seems to shine as bright as the afternoonsun.

Of course.“ He gently smiles at her, her leg on his knees.

 

Perhaps someone is brave enough to ask our hot teacher out“, he adds, wiggling his eyebrows.

To be honest, the thought of some overly styled es trying to seduce their teacher amuses Jongin quite much and he suddenly can't wait for the kissing booth to open.

 

That's when said teacher pulls into the parking lot, carrying a couple of bags into the club which he unpacks immediately, instructing a few students to set the stuff up in different boothes in the next hour as the festival is about to start soon.

 

Jongin lazily thinks about heading home and taking a quick shower before everyone would be storming the area but he just couldn't get himself to move away from the cozy blankets and cupcakes.

 

After a couple of hours dancing his heart out he'd be drenched in sweat anyway so why care?

 

The four of them spend the hour before start as before, snuggling up together, having a few drinks and occasionally when Sehun isn't watching another joint.

 

Slowly, Jongin begins to really like the small group they were forming and promises himself to stick with them tonight at least for an hour.

After all he wants to see Taeyeon getting trashed and throwing herself at Baekhyun with all she has.

 

As people slowly begin to crowd the place, it's time for the four to clean up their place, helping to carry the supplies outside and stocking the bar.

 

Within minutes, the club is completely flooded with faces Jongin knows pretty good by now but also some he's never seen before.

The students crowd the different boothes, getting a photo of them kissing or enjoying a hilariously styled fortuneteller.

 

Jongin and his friends enjoy the delicious barbeque along with cold drinks.

As the food is slowly eaten up and the dishes cleaned out of the way, they sit on one of the many tables chattering away.

 

Hey what about a drinking game?“, Baekhyun suggests, earning affirmative comments and nods.

What about never have I ever? Everyone who's done something that's being told has to drink and then of course tell their story.“

 

The group agrees excitedly and quickly stocks up on drinks before starting.

Taeyeon you're first“, Jongin grins, „Ladies first after all.“

 

Oh look at that gentleman“, she smiles a bit mockingly but nevertheless thinks of something good.

Ok, never have I ever cheated in my exams.“

 

Jongin let's out a disappointed groan. „Oh come on, that's too easy, get down with the juicy stuff already.“

 

First, answer the statement, have you?“

 

Of course, everyone has excpet for you of course, right?“

 

A smile tugs on the corner of her lips as Taeyeon ordered: „Then play by the rules and drink.“

Jongin generously takes a sip and the round goes on.

Baekhyun, it's your turn.“

 

Jongin could sense already that this would be a real jucy one, judging from the sly grin that stretch his lips right now.

Alright, this'll be a good one. Never have I ever tried to seduce my teacher.“

 

To say Jongin wants to murder Baekhyun right now would be the understatement of the year. His face instantly flushes red with the memory of the more than embarassing eevning flood his mind.

 

He has to really force himself to not jump right over the table to strangle Baekhyun barehand.

But because he plays by the rules he takes a generous sip, glaring daggers at the conceitedly smiling Baekhyun.

 

What he hadn't expected was the small hand grabbing her drink to take a sip.

He almost spits his shot out right on the spot.

What the-?! Taeyeon??“

 

Everyone stares at her in disbelief, including Baekhyun.

 

But she just shrugs her shoulders smiling apologetically. „What? It was a stupid bet after all and I really couldn't afford to lose it. Rules are rules after all.“

 

More details“, Jongin demands, grinning widely. He's slightly relieved, that the attention isn't solely focused on him right now, thanks to Taeyeon.

 

She takes a sip again beginning to narrate: „Well it was last years party as the summer holidays had started and I was out with my girls before. We were at this fancy bar and had quite a few drinks each and, of course, we ended up playing truth or dare. It was fun to tell the least. Just like all of you creepers are always imagining it, kissing involved. But then Hyeoyeon got quite a bit too drunk and dared me to call up our sports teacher, Mr. Jung. I mean he looks quite good to be honest but I really really didn't wanna do that.“

 

She shrugs her shoulders again, sighing, „But rules are rules so I called him up and told him I wanted to have him in the gym after class. To say he was furious was an understatement. I feel like ever since then, he grades me lower with full-on purpose.“

 

Lay, Jongin and Baekhyun stare a moment, before breaking out into bellowing laughter, Taeyeon eventually joining. „I'd loved to see this poor creeps face as you told him“, Baekhyun managed to pant out among the fits of laughter.

 

But hey“, he turns to face Jongin, „there was another one drinking right Jongi?“

 

Damnit, he had thought over the perfect distraction of the innocent Taeyeon having done such a weird bet, Baekhyun would've forgotten over Jongin. But here he is, ready to get humiliated again.

 

Well to start off, this is all Baekhuns fault. He dared me back then.“ Jongin takes another sip to calm his nerves before speaking: „It was similar to your story Tae. We were at a popular bar, having drinks with Luhan and Chanyeol and eventually got into playing truth or dare as well.“

 

Kissing involved?“, she asks, cocking a curious eyebrow at Jongin.

 

And you're saying we're the creeps. Welp yeah kind of but Baekyhun kind of … played coy to put it this this way. And I guess to take a good revenge he dared me to call up Mr. Oh and tell him I wanna him right now. I quote 'Make it believable'. Yep that's what I did and now here I am, working with him at a youth club. What a femme fatale I am.“

 

Taeyeons eyes almost seem to pop out as she stares at Jongin in pure disbelief.

Mr. Oh?“, she reassures herself, „Mr. Oh Sehun?!“

 

Yes, that good looking uber-teacher everyone is making moonyeyes at.“

 

That's when Taeyeon breaks out into a full-sized fit of laughter, almost spilling her drink along the way as she couldn't calm herself down for minutes.

 

Oh my God, I can imagine the permanent between you two when working vividly“, she manages to press out in between the laughs, slightly fanning her reddeneing face while wiping tears out of the corners of her eyes.

 

Gosh this is just too good. Much much better than my story. If this'd be a real game you'd win big times.“

 

Alright, more than a great opportunity to pass to the next one. Lay it's your turn.“

 

Still shaken from laughter, Lay first couldn't bring out some proper sentences. Eventually, after calming down he sais: „Never have I ever cheated on my boyfriend or girlfriend.“

 

Uhhh innocent lil er“, Jongin giggles, taking a sip.

 

Baekhyun a sarcastic eyebrow at Jongin but takes a sip nonetheless.

Given the fact that neither of your lil flings every now and then were quite something like a relationship I think you're out Jongin.“

 

Possible, but what about you Baekki? I thought you'd be the goody two-shoes alive?“

 

Baekhyun, clearly uncomfortable, lowers his head, taking another sip.

I'm not proud of it and actually no one knows, I haven't even told you Jongi.“

 

Jongin crosses his fingers, resting his head upon them. „Well now I'm curious. Spill the beans.“

 

With a dragged sigh, Baekhyun begins to speak: „It was the night of our christmasparty at school. I got quite drunk on glogg and Vodka and had a huge fight with my now ex-girlfriend Seohyun. At that time Jisoo already tried to make a move on me several times so I took advantage of that and had her in the backroom of the kitchen. As I said I'm not proud of it and honestly I'd never do it again.“

 

He pulls Taeyeon closer as if to reassure not only himself but also her as well.

 

Well this is getting interesting. Ok it's my turn then.“

 

Jongin thoughfully taps his chin to come up with something good.

Alright, never have I ever streaked in public, drunk or not.“

 

Surprising him big times, exceptionless everyone lifts their glasses to Jongins statement.

Alright? Now I'm so down for all the good stories.“

 

But before even one could start, there is an announcement, spoken through the speakers.

Everyone turns around to see who's talking and what this is all about.

 

One of the many students Jongin got to know stands infront of the stage shouting with an overly excited voice: „Alright folks, I hope you're enjoying the festival so far“, cheering from all over the place, „sounds pretty neat so far. Actually to pimp this up a little, some of us got together to plan some fun games for everyone to have a good laugh. We'll start off with a few appetizers before getting into the real good stuff.“

 

In a matter of seconds, the first games are starting, mostly involving a blindfold and most likely some mild bruises along the way.

 

The crowd eventually gathers around the gaming area, shouting and cheering loudly at the randomly picked participants.

 

As the night processes, a karaoke contest takes place into which Baekhyun is basically forced by the three other students.

That's not fair“, he exclaims, holding the mic as the crowd already goes wild, „I've got home advantage.“

Nevertheless he picks a catchy jam and easily outdrowns his competitors as the contest reaches it's final.

At the end of the racket, of course Baekhyun holds the precious trophy in his hands, thanking the crowd for cheering on him with such a deafening volume.

 

That basically means you owe us drinks“, Jongin smirks as they welcome their newly announced 'Most powerful pipes of the month' with cheers and whistles.

 

Nope you owe me bigtimes, I've won this baby with some hard work.“

 

Yeah sure, as if that wasn't a mere snap for you.“ Jongin refuses to let loose until Baekhyun really buys the next round of shots.

 

That's when the next game is announced loudly: „Alright next one will be 'Beat your teacher'. I think it's clear who'll volunteer for the part of the teacher“ Deafening screams and cheers fill the place in a split-second and Jongin mentally facepalms himself for all the fangirls basically craving to be on the game with him.

For this special game we need someone with real smooth moves as you'll play 'Tarantallegra'.“

 

A dance contest?“, Lay asks excitedly, already mentally shoving Jongin forward. Baekhyun and Taeyeon quickly catch the hint and proceed to physically shoving a struggling and cursing Jongin out on the gaming area.

 

Lisas eyes light up at the sight of Jongin being forced on the gameground and she quickly shouts into the microphone: „And there we have him. What'd be a better challenge as those two going at it?“

 

The disappointment is quickly overshadowed by the roaring crowd wanting to see Jongin battle his teacher.

 

Among all the cheering and shouting, Jongin really doesn't wanna do this stupid dance contest, out of every person he knows not with his teacher to begin with.

 

An awkward tension takes hold of his body as he thinks of Sehun doing strange dance moves which most likely would be cheered on by all those stupid fangirls in the front row.

This is all just a huge embarassement.

 

But it's already to late, Sehun smoothly walks up the made up dance floor, hands dug into his pockets as if he had nothing better to do. The loose white shirt he wears is opened up a few buttons, revealing just a tiny bit of his sculpted chest. His hair messily waves around his head as he walks up to Jongin with a sarcastic smirk on his full lips.

 

It's almost as if he wants to say what Jongin thinks all the time: „What a sick joke this is.“

 

To his surprise, Jongin doens't feel the awkward tension anymore as he twigs that there are the two of them now, stuck in this foolery together.

 

He gives Sehun a faint lopsided grin before facing Lisa, who excitedly eyes them both in sheer anticipation before hastily chirping on: „Alright let's begin. Each of you will be delivering a battle each before collaborating to a completely spontaneous perfomance. Oh sweet Lords this is gonna be so good.“

The crowd hugely approves by screaming even louder.

 

Sehun uses the moment to lean in on Jongin, murmuring: „I'm not keen on doing this either but let's deliver some good show nonetheless, alright?“

His deep, husky voice so close to his ear sends unwanted shivers up and down Jongins spine.

S-Sure“, he answers, slightly irritated by his bodys reaction.

 

Both prepare and the first song comes blasting out of the speakers.

Sehun leans back, arms crossed and his lips curled up into a provocativ smile. His hands gestures something along the lines of 'Bring it on'. Jongin sighs but gets his part quickly.

 

He knows he's an exceptional dancer and starts to show exactly what that means.

His body smoothy rocks along to the beat, popping, locking, jumping and twisting until his ears seem to pipe from all the roaring screams coming from the heated crowd.

 

He reaches Sehun, who arches a quick, impressed eyebrow before being challenged by Jongin.

 

As his turn comes kicking in, he slowly pushes himself away from the stage, taking a few slow steps towards the center. That's when a new heavy beat comes kicking in and Sehun takes a smirking look around before starting to move.

 

And boy, Jongins jaw almost drops straight to the ground as he watches his damning teacher perfectioning the finest popping and locking he'd ever seen.

 

This just couldn't be true, this ing superhuman just couldn't be that superhuman. A freakin' teacher who could dance almost as good as Jongin?!

Straight impossible!

 

But there he is, shuffling closer with confident moves until he towers above Jongin with his tall figure, their bodies merely inches apart.

Jongin gulps down his dry throat, trying to avoid Sehuns gaze.

 

Beat this“, he hears the thundering voice mumble before he feels his presence being pulled away.

 

A couple of rounds pass and if the uproar hadn't destroyed the area completely, the upcoming rainclouds would surely manage to do so.

 

But since everyone is busy staring at the battle of Gods going down on the gameground, the rain starts to pour down in a split-second, wetting everything.

 

For a second there is slight panic, murmuring about the festival perhaps being cancelled but Lisa quickly shuts the worries down with an excited shoutout: „Let's turn the volume up, folks, we're gonna dance the rain away!!“

Said, done.

 

The speakers blast even louder and Sehun and Jongin continue their vicious battle, splatting the pooling water with hands and feet.

It takes a few seconds and both dancers are wet from head to toe but surprisingly careless about it.

That's when Lisa announces the last task, the collaboration.

 

You have two minutes to discuss this baby and then we wanna see the show of our lifes eh?“

She turns to the crowd who's cheering double volume.

 

Holy hell“, Sehun husks out, already drained from the dance battle, „What have we gotten ourselfs into?“

Jongin, heavily panting, couldn't help but grin considering the unbelievable situation they were in.

Something we need to get our asses out as fast as possible. What do you have in mind?“

A dirty smirk rushes over Sehuns face.

Blow this crowd up for good, listen …“

 

Then he quickly instructs Jongin for the final performance together, mostly some freestyle and hoping everything would turn out right but with a few twists that manage to tint his already red face even redder.

 

This'd be the most awkward thing he'd ever done, except this time it's with Sehuns approval.

 

Alright folks are you ready?“, Lisa shouts excidetly into the crowd who responds as wild as ever.

Jongin takes a last look at Sehun, who throws him a reassuring wink before the music blasts again.

 

Both start their performance as planned, mostly freestyle, occasionally some matching moves, but as the song proceeds the performance slowly starts to heat up as both eventually move closer, their bodies oftentimes only inches apart as they roll and twist to the blasting beat only to snap away the next second.

 

It' the ultimate tease, the crowd goes wilder than ever and Jongin really couldn't supress an incredulous chuckle as he continues to dance in the pouring rain.

 

In the midsts of their performance, Jongin accidently manages to rip a few buttons of Sehuns shirt off, revealing a more than generous look on his sculpted chest, making the girls in the fist row almost faint.

 

Luckily, the song is about to end and both dash around to face each other, inches apart, breathing heavily.

 

For a brief moment, Jongin doesn't hear anything excpet for his hammering heartbeat and he sees nothing but black orbs, exhaustedly looking back at his.

 

A faint smile curls his lips upwards, returned by Sehun.

 

That's when the uproar kicks back in and Jongin bows along with Sehun.

Along the screams, Lisa couldn't really make out who'd won at last but being honest, no one cares about that right now.

 

Everyone is busy discussing the hot show both delivered and the next couple of minutes pass by with him being teased by Baekhyun and Lay for agreeing on such a scandalous range of movements together with his teacher. Sure they aren't near believing that this had actually been Sehuns idea after all.

 

Alright believe what let's you sleep at night. If you'll excuse me, Imma try to dry off a bit. See you in a bit.“

 

With that said, Jongin rushes off into the building, heading straight for the bathroom but stopping in an instant as he spots Sehun, completely shirtless infront of one of the mirrors, drying his hair with a towel.

 

For a quick moment he thinks about turning around and run before Sehun could spot him, but before he could do so, the all too familiar voice calls him up: „Jongin, quick, have a towel.“

 

Jongin hesiantly steps forward, trying to avoid staring at the muscular body besides him but couldn't quite manage to do so as he reaches for the towel Sehun gives him.

 

He starts to dab it along his hair, deliberatlely covering the sight infront of him before his irritation could take over any further.

 

I think Imma head home to get some dry clothes, a towel won't dry this off“, Jongin states, ruffling his hair as rough as possible to get the liquid out.

 

Sure do so but don't stay too long, I need someone to help me clean up later.“

 

As you wish“, Jongin mumbles faintly before drying as much off his wet body as possible.

 

Good work today Jongin“, Sehun suddenly speaks up with his oh so deep voice.

Huh? You mean the weird dancing session?“

He could hear a slight chuckle emitting from the elder. „That one as well. Didn't know you're such an exceptional talent. No I mean the festival itself as well. You alawys manage to keep everything under control as if it's nothing, even smoking a joint afterwards.“

 

A sharp gasp is audible as Jongin wants to protest but Sehun waves him off casually.

Don't mind me. I've been involved in all this almost throughout my whole youth, hell I won't say anything about that.“ He flashes Jongin a dazzling smile through his messed up, damp hair. „I'm more of the passive aggressive 'You should know better' teacher anyway.“

 

Uh-Uhm … I …“ About a stutter slips past his lips before Sehun breaks out into amused laughter.

Get going before you catch a cold, thanks again for mounting this festival.“

N-No problem …“, Jongin mutters under his breath, before storming out of the room to head home as fast as possible.

Goddamn what was happening just now?


Oh yes we did it \^_^/  you officially made it through this chapter (for those of you not reading it *running after you with a pan*) Ok joking I'd rather wanna hand out cupcakes after this one .__. 

I know it was some kind of unusual compared to the other chapters but I still hope you enjoyed it :)

I know as well that tomorrow's monday so I thought I'd throw some sugar on it by updating ;)

Stay strong and habe a blasting week <3

 

On a side note: Oh my thanks for all the support in the comments <3 I know there aren't as much still but those who commented really and I mean really made my day <3 Big shoutout to you 

Love you :)