C. XII

Poison bites

 

A few weeks had passed that brought some serenity at first before the storm broke loose, pulling a broad swath of mild chaos with it.

 

It all started with Baekhyun showing up late to class one morning looking terrible. The skin on his face looked pale as chalk and deep dark circles had graved themselfs under his puppy eyes that looked somewhat swollen and reddened.

 

Damn Hyung you look terrible“, Jongin blurts out in shock the second he spotted Baekhyun.

The latter plumps down on the seat next to Jongin, averting his gaze as much as possible.

 

With a soft, careful motion, Jongin extends his hand to turn Baekhyuns head into his direction so that he could take a closer look at his best friend.

Baekhyun still avertes his head slightly but let Jongin examine him nonetheless.

 

Oh Baekki you look like you've cried all night. What happened?“

As Jongin lets go of his face, Baekhyun goes back to averting his gaze, turning his back to Jongin.

„ … Nothing“, he mumbles with little conviction so it's to no surprise that Jongin a questioning eyebrow at Baekhyun, clearing his throat noticably.

 

You don't really deem me to be that stupid huh? You really think I'm buying your lousy excuse?“ He gently grabs Baekhyuns shoulder but his hand is coldly shaken off without any further comment.

 

Come on, since when do we hold any secrets Baekki? You always told me everything.“

Well not this time“, Baekhyun scoffs harshly, clearly annoyed by Jongins interrogation.

 

Jongin flinches, backing away in surprise at the aggression he's confronted with. Baekhyun had never talked to him like that even if he was never-endingly pissed.

 

W-Why do you snap at me all of the sudden? What did I to to you Baek?“ Irritation is clearly evident in Jongins face and voice as he speaks.

 

Because you're gettin' on my nerves with all those stupid questions and assumptions. Would you just finally shut it and give me some peace?“

 

As Baekhyun speaks, his face weirdly contorts with supressed aggression and annyonance. Jongin had never seen him on the edge like this before. To be honest it actually scares him a little seeing his cute little ball of energy dark and gloomy like that. It wasn't him. It was some sort of eery reflection of the Baekhyun he knew.

 

I'm sorry Baekhyun“, Jongin mumbles, trying to supress the anger he feels at Baekhyuns rude behavior, „I just wanted to help you. Not my fault that whatever happened to you. No need to be so catty on me.“

 

A malicious grin appears on Baekhyuns lips while he speaks with a raspy, cold voice: „What? Is your little ego- offended that it's me for once slinging my anger around on other people instead of you?“

What the-? Baekhyun I didn't mean-“ But the said one just cuts him off with a dismissive wave of his hand.

 

Shut it Jongin. I'm serious. Just … leave me alone this time ok?“

 

Still gaping, Jongin couldn't manage to utter out a single word, completely flabbergasted by what he'd just wittnessed. It takes him a couple of seconds to turn away from Baekhyun, a stinging pain spreading through his whole body that goes strangely numb at the painful sensation.

 

What was the meaning behind all this anyway? Jongin couldn't comprehend a single piece of this and neither is he able to focus on the lesson infront. Multiple times he glances over at Baekhyun, who calmly takes notes, not wasting a second to look at Jongin once.

 

Damn this, he'd talk to him later on. There's no use in pushing things and making them worse for now.

 

But instead of things getting better, it got even worse.

After lessons had ended, he recieved a desperate call from Tao.

 

Dude, you know where Baekhyun's at? He didn't show up for band practise today and I can't get him on the phone. You know we're booked for a couple events next days and this was the last chance to use the practise room.“

 

His voice cracks several times as he hastily depicts his situation and Jongin could practically see the pleading expession on his face in hope he knew where Baekhyun was.

 

Jongin sighs sadly. „I'm sorry Tao. I don't know where he is either. He was in an awfully foul mood this morning and snapped at me right away. He wouldn't talk to me afterwards so I can't help you either.“

 

A pause stretched in between them.

 

I'm sorry to hear that“, Tao suddenly speaks up, an apologetic tone in his voice. He sighs.

I don't know what happened but he's never been like this before. Actually he's always been dedicated to everything related to the band.“

 

He thinks for a moment and silence fills the line again.

 

I'm sure it has something to do with him meeting up with Chanyeol yesterday. You know the-“

Chanyeol?!“ Jongins heart drops all together with his face. „We're talking about the same one don't we? Tall, handsome playboy?“

 

Y-Yeah I guess so“, Taos voice sounds confused as he speaks. „Didn't he tell you he'd meet up with him?“

 

Jongin shakes his head violently until he realizises the other couldn't see it anyway.

I-I mean no, I really had no idea. You know anything aside from that?“

 

Tao sighs discontent. „Mhmh, no I'm sorry. He really wouldn't tell anything. But please make sure to talk some sense into his little brain ok? It's incredibly important to us you know?“ Before Jongin stupidly nods he mentally slaps himself. „I know Tao. And I'm sure it is to Baekhyun as much. I'll go find him after club today ok?“

 

Thanks Jongiboy, we owe you one.“

Hey I didn't find him yet now have I?“, Jongin chuckles saying his goodbyes to Tao before taking a turn towards the classroom.

 

He sighs exhaustedly, rubbing his temples.

Him arguing with Baekhyun was a personal issue, but Baekhyun abandonig the band because of that er is something he seriously can't deal with.

 

Exo is on the verge of getting recognized after the spontaneous concert in the park a few weeks ago, even getting themselfs a couple of deals already. Throwing all of this away while they had worked so hard to achieve it just wouldn't get through to Jongin.

 

He groans angrily, rubbing his face a few times to snap out of his tangled thoughts.

 

Stupid Baekhyun. How could he of all people be as much of a stupid tard as Chanyeol? How was such a worthless son of a even able to tear his best friend down just like that? Jongin bets he doesn't even care about Baekhyuns feelings down the road.

 

Nah, this“, Jongin exclaims a bit louder than intended, accidently swiping his stuff off the table.

 

“, he shouts panicing, dashing down to collect everything as fast as possible. That's when he noticed he had spilled his colors along with his water. The thick material had spread all over his books and notes, spoiling them too much to be readable anymore.

 

Oh hell no this can't- OUCH“

As he hastily tries to get up to get some water for cleaning he hits his head quite hard on the edge of the table.

 

Numbed by the sharp pain, Jongin immediately stumbles back down unable to move as he was getting slightly dizzy from the harsh impact.

 

Pained whines slowly merge with agonized groans as he carefully pats the spot that had hit the tables edge.

 

Goddamnit“, a muffled hiss is heard as the sharp pain shoots down his head while touching his injury.

 

Jongin closely examines his finger. No blood is seen anywhere and he can't feel the warm, sticky liquid pouring down from where he assumes the hit spot to be.

 

At least something good among all the bull that already happened.

 

A sigh escapes Jongins lips as Baekhyun pops up in his mind. It makes him feel heavy and gloomy in an instant to remember how his eyes stared at him coldly while he snapped at him like he'd never before.

 

It makes Jongin want to talk some sense into him right away and he inevitably searches for places in his mind where he'd expect a Baekhyun as upset as he was but couldn't think of anything as the pain on his head slowly started to creep inside.

 

Need some help with that?“, a deep voice suddenly interrupts Jongins knot of gloomy thoughts and his eyes dart up to look at a tall, handsome figure, extending his hand.

 

Unbelievable, just a short while ago he had snapped at Sehun the worst way possible and now he's standing infront of him like nothing's ever happened.

 

Unable to move, Jongin just stares up at him with questioning eyes. A soft smile spreads on Sehuns lips and he kneels down to help Jongin collect some of his stained books and material, eyeing some closely before putting them back on the table.

 

The sudden action causes Jongin to snap out of his trance and hastily collect the remaining stuff on the ground.

T-thanks“, he mutters awkwardly, earning another soft smile from Sehun.

 

Having a tough day?“, he asks while casually leaning against another table near Jongins.

Almost a bit startled by the question Jongin stutters: „U-Uhm, well, it's not like …“ He lowers his head in defeat.

 

Yeah, it's been kind of a mess today.“ He knows there's no use in denying the bull that's happened today. A brief look into the mirror before class was more than enough to grasp his mood instantly.

 

The almost permanent wrinkle above his furrowed brows, the thin line of his lips that were pressed together while thinking and the gloomy look in his dark orbs were enough evidence for basically anyone to better not approach him today.

 

What happened?“, Sehun asks, not letting Jongin out of sight once.

It makes him quite uncomfortable to be the center of unwanted attention once again and he unconciously shifts in his seat slightly.

 

It's … actually just some small stuff piling up today. Nothing special.“ Hoping Sehun wouldn't ask any further, Jongin waves his hand dismissively as he speaks, trying to sound as nonchalant as possible.

 

Well it must be kind of small if you've got your brows basically knitted together for this entire time now.“ A small challenging smirk appears on Sehuns lips and Jongins frown deepens even more. Was he really being that obvious?

 

It's really nothing big. Besides“, he averts his gaze to escape Sehuns intense orbs that examine him closely as he speaks, „I don't really wanna talk about it.“

 

That's ok“, Sehun casually bounces away from the table he was leaning against and makes a few quick steps towards his table infront, leaving Jongin quite a bit gobsmacked.

 

True, he hadn't wished for any more questions for the sake of his own good today but now that Sehun had left him sitting there just like that stirrs some kind of irritation inside him. Perhaps it's not irritation but frustration he's feeling?

 

It somehow weighed him down being left alone just like that and deep down Jongin knows that he wishes for nothing more than a good, curseful talk about everything that happened today.

His pride however wouldn't allow him to.

 

So he sits there quitely, mulling over the strange mix of feelings inside him, by far not able to complete only one task he had planned on doing.

 

The brush inside his hand remains unmoved and the canvas infront of him as blank as he wishes his head to be right now. But he couldn't calm his mind down, thousands of thoughts keep popping up in his head spinning around so fast that Jongin isn't able to grasp only one of them properly.

With a defeated sigh he puts his brush down.

 

There's no use in forcing anything out of him today and frustration over an artwork below his standarts was the last thing he wanted to add up to the bowl of ed up emotions inside him.

 

So he mindlessly started to gather his belongings, carefully putting them away, always paying close attention to the paintpaste infront of him.

 

Under the curious eyes of Sehun and a few other students he casually shuffles out of the classroom, not looking back any second while mumbling a faint „Goodbye“ on the go.

 

Shielding his eyes against the afternoon sun, Jongin takes a brief look around the campus.

A few students still mingle around in small groups, happily chattering about some dillydally while getting ready to head home.

 

Jongin takes another scrutinizing look, scanning the crowd for the familiar soft brown locks but it was a mere waste of time.

 

He sighs exhaustedly.

 

How on earth had Jongin even expected to find Baekhyun on campus? No that would've been way too easy for some ed up day like this. There's just gotta be a catch somewhere and Jongin is damn sure he'd find out soon enough.

 

With another exhausted sigh he rubs his temples in concentration, thinking of all the possibilities on where to probably find his best friend.

 

There's perhaps the gym as Baekhyun often likes to punch out his pent up frustration in a boxing session or a crazy run on the treadmill. But Jongin really isn't sure wether this frustration he had wittnessed is the type to be compensated with just an hour of sports. It was about Chanyeol after all. He highly doubtes it and quickly searches for another idea of Baekhyuns whereabouts.

 

Jongin briefly checks his wristclock.

 

It is now five in the afternoon, still a bit to early to drown his anger in some booze in a random bar but perhaps Jongin is wrong about that. After everything he had to cope with, there's still the vivid image of him getting faced midday in a random park with a cheap bottle of Vodka while he tried hard to supress his anger and frustration.

 

He shakes his head violently to get rid of the painful memory and grasps the thought he was holding on before again.

 

It is worth a shot after all and Jongin couldn't think of anything better right now as the pressure to find him slowly polluted his thoughts to the point where he couldn't think straight anymore.

 

So his feet quickly dash forward on autopilot to head to their favorite bar.

Within minutes he crushes through the door a bit harsher than intended, examining the few people lounging inside hastily.

 

A dull feeling of disappointment spreads in his stomach as the brown haired man is nowhere to be seen.

 

Damn what the hell did he expect after all? Baekhyun just randomly walking into a bar to get drunk while it's still afternoon?

 

Argh, he wasn't Jongin after all. This was a dumb idea, a very very dumb idea. Damn Jongin how stupid can a person be?

A Jongin ruffles his hair in agony, another possibility suddenly pops up in his mind and a rush of hope lights up his mood.

There had always been a secret spot Baekhyun and him found one day in a more secluded area of the city.

 

When they were younger, both often snuck out at night to meet there and have their first smoke or first sip of beer together.

Ever since then it had become some kind of sanctuary for the two. Whenever life struck one of them in an unpleasant way, they'd meet up at their secret spot and get drunk until morning, talking about life and how Baekhyun hated his ex-girlfriend.

 

why hadn't he remembered earlier? Baekhyun just had to be there Jongin is sure.

With his foot guiding the way automatically, Jongin rushes down the street, past the bewildered pedestrians Jongin shoves aside in a rush just focusing to reach his destination as fast as possible. Somehow the uneasy feeling creeps up Jongins spine that he could miss Baekhyun and a precious opportunity to have an ovedue talk.

 

His legs speed up.

 

No, he couldn't, wouldn't up this up again. If everything in his environment falls apart right now, alright. He'd cope somehow, just like the countless times he already did in his young life.

 

What's different now is that he sure couldn't deal with every piece of thrown at him without his best friend. Baekhyun had helped him through every tough time he was facing, bravely affronting every obstacle together with him.

 

Jongin was being mean, selfish. He realizes now clearer than ever. He should've been there for Baekhyun when he needed it but he wasn't. He should've asked Baekhyun about the whole Chanyeol stuff instead of just assuming everything would fall into place.

 

He needs to apologize quick.

 

His feet run even faster as he slowly approaches the lost building coming to his sight.

He stops, hands resting on his knees as he pants heavily, realizing his exhaustion just now but doesn't care a single bit.

 

He takes a few quick pants before heading up the brittle concrete stairs, always taking two steps at a time until he reaches a little square hole in the ceiling.

 

He jumps, pulling himself up with ease.

The already darkening skyline of Seoul city stretches out infront of his eyes, together with a slender figure and Jongin has to hold himself back from rushing forward to hug the out of Baekhyun.

 

He just couldn't describe the relief that slowly pushes off all the rocks on his shoulders, easing the tension he was feeling before.

 

With hesitant steps he approaches the crouched figure infront.

 

Baekhyun doesn't seem to take notice of the steps behind him nor the presence of a person on top of the roof. All he does is staring off into the distance motionless. Only the slight evening breeze manages to softly blow some of his auburn hair out of place.

 

As Jongin stands behind Baekhyun he hesitates again.

 

What if Baekhyun doesn't even wanna talk things out and tell Jongin to piss off instead? It'd be more than a frustration after everything Jongin went through today.

 

An almost inaudible sigh slips past his lips. He just had to try, for Baekhyuns sake.

With a smooth movement he slides down besides Baekhyun, who now seems to come back to consciousness.

 

His head slowly turns to Jongin, his eyes looking tired and heavy as he examines his best friend quizzically.

But instead of asking what the hell he is doing here, Baekhyun just hands a glassy bottle over to Jongin wordlessly.

 

The elder takes a long sip before handing it back to Baekhyun.

 

Both hush for a couple of minutes before Jongin could finally muster up the courage to speak.

Baek listen, I'm sorry ...“, he pauses for a minute to wait for Baekhyuns reaction but said one just continues to stare off into the distance „ … for everything. I know I've been a jerkhole over the past weeks and I didn't listen to you when you actually needed it. I ...should've been there for you with all the Chanyeol stuff going on.“

 

At the mention of Chanyeols name Baekhyun slightly flinches but quickly recovers and continues to stare at the city skyline.

 

Jongin lowers his head as no reaction is delivered by Baekhyun.

 

Then, after a couple of moments that seemed to endure an eternity, Baekhyun hands the bottle over again.

 

Jongin sighs in relief. That means it couldn't be that bad after all.

He gratefully takes it along with a generous sip.

 

„ … I spat into it“, Baekhyun mumbles loud enough for Jongin to hear and it doesn't take him long to react.

With a disgusted spitting he lets out the sip he just took in a fine cloud of Vodka drops.

 

The hell Baek?!“, he snaps at Baekhyun in disbelief and clear disgust, violently wiping his lips with the back of his hand.

 

Ew Ew EW!!!“

 

A wide grin begins to stretch out on Baekhyuns lips as he watches his best friend trying to get rid of the remains of Vodka in his mouth.

 

Kiddin'. Just bought this baby. I'm not keen on drinking my body fluids either.“

Jongin immediately stops his hasty movements to gawk at Baekhyun, slowly shifting from disbelief to resentment.

 

You filthy-“ „Oh come on cut it Jongi. You're pulling this all the time. Gimme this one at least.“

 

As both stare at each other provocatively, Baekhyun suddenly bursts out into laughter.

You should see that dumb face of yours right now. I can't even.“

 

As Jongin sees his best friend laughing like this, his mood slowly lifts. Although he hates being made fun of at his expense, it makes Jongin more than happy to see him like this instead of being angry.

 

A small smile curls up the corner of his lips as he watches Baekhyun laughing his lungs out, almost chocking to death as he did so.

 

Says the one with the horseface“, Jongin retorts casually, swiping the bottle of Vodka.

He takes a generous sip, feeling the liquid burn down his throat.

 

The stinging sensation calms him in a pleasant way and he finally speaks up what's lingering in the air like a gloomy cloud.

Hey Baek … about Chanyeol, you know um- well maybe you wanna … talk about it?“

 

Baekhyuns grin vanishes within a second and a dark, grim expression paints his whole face like a dark veil.

 

Jongin immediately retracts with a defensive motion of his hands.

You know you don't have to talk about it. I just-“

 

Baekhyuns shushes him as he waves his hand dismissively, taking another sip before speaking up. „Stop the awkward stuttering, it's gettin' me sick.“ A daunting, awfully long moment passes by, before Baekhyuns voice snaps Jongin back to reality.

 

Ahh, it's actually stupid. Very very stupid. You'd laugh at me if I told you for sure.“

A challenging grin washes over Jongins face.

Just you go and try babydoll.“

 

Jongin knows Baekhyun actually wants to look pouty but the small smile tugging on the corner of his lips is clearly visible.

He sighs defeatedly.

As I said, it's plain stupid. You know Yeolli-“, he pauses shortly, „Chanyeol and I had quite a bit of contact over the past weeks. We'd text each other everyday and I thought we'd be some kind of friends at least but then he suddenly stopped texting out of the blue.“

Jongin nods attentively.

 

Well it bugged me to the bone that I couldn't figure out a reason behind all this and to be true, it'd hurt like hell to lose contact with the person you actually fancy quite a lot. And well …“, he averts his gaze, a deep flush of red slowly crawling up his neck, „I called him and asked if we could meet sometime soon. He agreed and well …“ An utterly troubled expression spreads all over Baekhyuns face and it takes a couple of minutes for him to continue.

 

I asked him straightaway if something was off. You know I was like real pissed and it gave off the wrong impression I guess. Chanyeol probably thought I was a furious, jealous and desperate teenager who couldn't handle a brush-off.“ He lowers his gaze at the embrassing flashback, absentmindedly fumbling with his hands.

 

Jongin leans closer with his brows furrowed. „But he must've said something didn't he?“

Baekhyuns uneasy expression deepens even more at Jongins words.

 

It was all a ty excuse. He said he just hasn't got the time right now.“ He huffs angrily. „The time my . You should've seen his face as he spat this pathetic lie into my face. If he doens't wanna spend time with me it's ok, I can deal. But I need him to tell me, ya know?“

 

Seeing the anger and sadness in Baekhyuns eyes, Jongin rests a comforting hand on his shoulder, gently rubbing it back and forth.

Am I such a deadhead Jongi?“

He could see the small puddle of tears forming in Baekhyuns eyes.

Is that why he doesn't wanna spend time with me?“ Small sobs start to echo into the chilly evening air.

I thought he liked me somehow …“

 

Seeing Baekhyun torn like this, Jongins heart wrenches painfully. He knew Chanyeol would cause nothing but havoc to both of them but most of all to Baekhyun. He undoubtedly denied the toxic influence he might have had on Baekhyun for his own good but now seeing where it got him almost makes him feel sick with remorse.

 

Oh Baekki“, Jongin softly whispers as he wrappes his arms around Baekhyun tightly.

With his chin resting upon the silky hair of Baekhyun, Jongin closes his eyes, cradling his best friend back and forth slowly.

 

The other sobbs uncontrollably, wetting Jongins shirt in the process but he couldn't care less. All he wants to do right now is making Baekhyun feel better. He wishes with all of his heart that he'd be able to take at least a bit of the pain that seems to shake up the latter.

 

I'm so sorry little puppy, I wish I could take all this away from you …“

 

Baekhyun clings his hands even tighter into Jongins shirt, not able to calm himself down yet.

I-I- r- really … l-like him“, he manages to stutter out among his sobs with his voice cracking occasionally,

I-I f-feel, so s-s-stupid Jongi.“

 

Jongins heart wrenches more and more with every word Baekhyun manages to stutter and he has to utterly prevent the lump forming in his throat to make him burst out into tears as well.

 

He the soft hair underneath his head in a soothing manner while whispering:

No Baekki you're not. If anyone's a stupid jerkhole here then it's Chanyeol not you.“

He pauses for a moment, letting the words sink in before continuing: „If he's blind to the amazing little fluffball you are then I don't have any words except for 'Get lost'.“

 

Among the sobs still shaking Baekhyun, Jongin can clearly make out the little chuckle slipping past the latters lips and his mood lightens up.

 

If anyone thinks I'm a fluffball then I really do get why he doesn't like me.“ With tears still in his eyes, Baekhyun manages to force a smile nonetheless. Jongin smiles back warmly, wiping the remaining tears off of his best friend's face.

 

You're the most beautiful fluffball I've ever seen. Except for Mr. Doodlez of course.“ Thinking of the hairy little beast inside Baekhyuns house, both burst out into laughter immediately.

Oh please spare me some comparison with that fat little brat.“

Jongins lips curl up into a lopsided grin.

Who sais you're not any different?“

 

YAH! Who do ya think you are ?“

 

I can't help you're a posh little princess.“

 

Sais the court jester with a coke problem.“

As both continue to tease each other, the heavy veil of depression that was covering the scene earlier slowly lifts without Baekhyun noticing.

 

Hey Jongi“, Baekhyun starts after a long moment without them talking and teasing.

Mmh?“

Thanks.“

Jongin arches his brows.

 

Thanks for what?“

Oh come on you know whatfor, don't make me think twice“, Baekhyun chuckles and playfully nudges Jongins arm.

 

Said one grabs the bottle to gulp down another generous sip before ruffling Baekhyuns hair wildly.

 

Yah, stop it“, seemingly fighting back, Baekhyun breaks out into traitorous laughter again.

 

As both finally calmed down, Baekhyun leans against Jongin, staring off into the dusk slowly engulfing the whole city in a whimsical, dark blue light until the skyline is fully illuminated with city lights.

 

Hyung, I'm sorry“, Baekhyun suddenly mumbles remorsefully, burying his face a little deeper into Jongins shoulder to avoid eyecontact.

 

Hm? What're you apologizing for?“

He feels Baekhyuns body stiffen a little and the hot breath of his' hits the fabric of his shirt as he let's out a troubled sigh.

 

I'm sorry for the way I treated you. I know I wasn't being fair.“

 

Although the apoplogy is everything Jongin had waited for, he somehow feels as if it's unimportant right now. Baekhyun was feeling better and that was all that matters at this moment.

 

He slowly wraps his arm around the latter, pulling him closer with a content smile painting his lips. „Don't apologize to me, you know there are some gigs coming up and there are people counting on you?“

 

Contrary to expectation, Baekhyun doesn't freak out but merely let's out another sigh.

 

I do know. Hell I'm disappointed with myself as well. I promised to attend the last practise session before the first gig tomorrow and then … Naagh the is happening with me??“ Clearly agonized he ruffles his hair violently, shaking his head numerous times as if to get rid of the painful feelings inside.

 

It's not to late to rock your show tomorrow. We all know if anyone could do it, it's you Baekki.“ An encouraging smile draws itself on Jongins lips as he pats Baekhyuns shoulder.

 

Maybe you just text the guys and apologize for today? I'm sure they'll understand.“

Baekhyun simply nods, already flipping out his phone.

 

Hey Hyung, anything new on your whole scholarship thing?“, Baekhyun casually asks while still typing.

Jongin sighs dramatically, grabbing the bottle again.

Not really, I should probably get engaged in some kind of social service if I wanna stand a chance but I don't know where to start.“

 

What about asking Sehun? I mean he was in a scholarship programm as well wasn't he?“

Jongin furrows his brows deeply.

 

Where do you know from?“

Baekhyun smiles sheepishly, scratching the back of his head awkwardly.

 

Well let's say I was unintentionally evesdropping?“

 

Evesd- the hell Baekhyun?? Ah you know what, this I won't ask him anyway. That bastard got into the programm because of his filthy rich parents not more nor less. I definitely won't ask someone who never needed to stir a finger for anything in his life.“

 

Baekhyun shoots Jongin a sarcastic look.

Yeah and Einstein infront of me has already accomplished another theroy on how to inhale some white powder in the best angle or what? Come on you're no better Jongi, get your in' up and stop excusing yourself.“

 

Even if Jongin won't admit it, Baekhyuns words had stung heavily because deep down he knew they were true as hell.

 

Nevertheless he just couldn't bear the thought of asking Sehun for any help. He just didn't wanna give him the satisfaction of winning this stupid little game of making Jongin a swanky- goody two-shoes.

No he wouldn't give in to this ed up system for sure.

 

I'll deal later on trust me“, Jongin ends the discussion, hoping Baekhyun wouldn't dig in any further.

 

Ok but keep in mind this is about you and your future not about your stupid pride.“

Jongin rolls his eyes dramatically.

 

Alright mom. Are we gonna finish this baby now or just keep on discussing my ed future?“

Baekhyun grins amused. Sometimes Jongin was just too easy to read.

 

 


Maaaaah please don't kill me I know I've been absent for too long o__o Can't believe how busy a week can get but here we go I'm officially burned ^^''

Hope you're doing better my little sweethearts ;) 

Anyways here we go with another chappie :D Hope you like it ;) 

Sehun and Jongin will be a bit more entangled in the future, promised;) 

Until then, enjoy the story, leave a comment (I'm always up for some feedback or just getting to know what's in your beautiful heads ;D ) and subscribe if you haven't :) 

Love you all <3