C. X

Poison bites

The night, he knocks at an apartment door which holds back the thumping sound of bass boosting out of the expensive speakers inside the apartment.

Muffled screams and shouts were audible through the wooden material and Jongin scolds himself for being late.

He had probably missed the best already.

Damn, if only Sehun hadn't impeded him with his stupid preaching Jongin would already mingle in between hot chicks and a whole lotta booze and coke.

 

A wave of noise crashed at him hard as the door no longer held it back.

 

Jongiboy“, a black haired man grinned maliciously, opening the door farther for Jongin to step inside.

 

Jungkook, man whassup?“ They casually greeted each other before Jungkook gestures for Jongin to step inside.

 

Sorry I couldn't make it in time.“ He grabbed a bottle of beer on the go. „Was interrupted by my stupid jerk of a teacher.“

He dramatically rolls his eyes at the memory of Sehun trying to talk some sense into him.

 

My bad, you missed Nana stripping off above some random dude I met last party. Jeez, that girl's already faced you wouldn't know. If you're lookin' for a quick one go get her tiger.“

 

Jongin chuckles deeply, taking another sip.

Perhaps he'd have some fun tonight with some random s but right now he doesn't really care.

 

Right now he just wants to get the awkward scene with Sehun out of his head as soon as possible. He'd stay over at Jungkook's anyway so there's plenty of time to do so.

 

Got anything new for me?“, Jongin flops down on a huge leathery sofa in a more secluded area of the apartment.

 

Some guys Jongin doesn't really know and a few random chicks writhing on top of them also sit with them.

Jongin eyes them warily but turns away, his face contorted with slight disgust.

 

Oh damn you've got yourself something Jongiboy. Look“ Jungkook holds up a colorful pill, merely as big as a chickpea.

He hands it to Jongin with a meaningful look.

 

Jongin examines it closely.

 

What's that?“ He turns and twists it in his hand.

 

The best thing you've ever had I promise“, Jungkook sais with a knowing grin on his face.

 

Well he doesn't really have that much to lose now does he?

Jongin faintly shrugs and downs the pill with a shot Jungkook hands him.

 

He himself takes one as well, closing his eyes in satisfaction as the small thing runs down his throat mixed with expensive Vodka.

 

Wait and see, it won't take long.“

 

While Jongin waits for the impact of the weird substance Jungkook has given him, he glances around the first time, looking for familiar faces.

 

He spots a few highschool students, Jessica among them, dancing to the electronic music.

A sly grin curls his lips as he remembers the night at her mansion and the divine bacon he had afterwards.

 

Looking a little farther Luhan pops into his sight, his hair as wild as ever and the oh so familiar devilish grin on his face as he dances with some guy Jongin doesn't know.

 

Damn, sultry as ever, Jongin thought to himself with a suggestive grin.

 

Maybe there's some fun ahead at the end of the night, who knew? Maybe with the random dude he's dancing with?

 

Jongin chuckles at the thought of them ravishing the huge sofa, spoiling it with every liquid his body could offer.

Jungkook would never sit on it by choice again.

 

As he looks around another time, a strange feeling suddenly takes hold of his body and he has to lean back slowly to process what's going on.

 

He glances over at Jungkook who has his eyes closed with a content smile on his face.

 

It's working isn't it?“, he mumbles without opening his eyes.

 

Jongin nods dumbly although he knows Jungkook can't see it.

Oh damn, that 's strong. What'd ya give me?“

 

Jongins breath goes heavier with every second passing by and his eyelids grow heavy. The ladden feeling of satisfaction creeps into his whole body, rushing through his veins more and more.

 

Told ya you'd love it. Lean back and enjoy.“

 

Jongin did, feeling like sinking into the leathery material of the couch until it swallows him whole.

 

A small content moan escapes his lips as he finally comes to enjoy the warm, fuzzy feeling all over him.

 

Good boy“, Jungkook husks, never opening his eyes even once. His arm rests on top of the sofa casually while his fingers tap along to the rhythm of the blasting music that slowly changes to the rocking side.

It doesn't quite match the heavy, warm feeling inside Jongin.

 

He feels like a thousand little fireflies surround him, dip-painting everything in a magnificent glow.

 

His sense of time slowly decreases more and more and he must've been sitting around, merely staring at the dancing crowd infront of them for hours now without knowing it.

 

All he can feel is the strange sensation of satisfaction and not quite satisfaction rumbling in his insides. The tension increases, causing Jongin to slowly shift his position, winding around slightly, because no position suddenly seems comfortable.

 

As time passes the heavy, ladden feeling gives way to an even weirder sensation.

 

A thousand little needles seem to prickle on his skin in the most pleasant way Jongin had ever experienced.

 

Jungkook notices the shift in Jongins behavior and finally opens his eyes for once to take a glance.

 

I feel … so good“, Jongin mumbles out breathy, the skin of his arms up to his neck. His lips slightly parted, he leans his head back, eyes still closed. He breathes heavily as his hand comes down to run across his chest while the other just rests in his silky dark hair.

 

A sly, lopsided grin slowly creeps up Jungkooks lips as he watched Jongin dealing with the impact of his little surprise.

 

He himself knows the sensations accompanying the intake of the pill and thus is able to cope with it quite well but Jongin seems to be hit pretty hard.

 

Not that Jungkook minds. He knows the high can be pretty intense and not everyone could deal with it the calm way he did.

 

And being honest, Jongin looks plain hot shifting on his seat as if squirming underneath someone, his eyes closed just to flutter open from time to time to stare into nothing with clouded eyes, heavy breath emitting from his slightly parted lips.

 

Jungkook bites his lower lip, grinning maliciously. He couldn't stand the sight of Jongin writhing on his seat as having it off with some invisible person.

 

Got it bad babytiger huh?“, he interrupts Jongins weird touching session with the slight success of grabbing Jongins attention for a moment. He yanks his head aside to face Jungkook with half lidded eyes.

 

An apologizing grin appears on his lips as he looks into Jungkooks questioning eyes.

 

This 's awesome, I can't help it“, he husks out breathy clenching his fist to prevent his hand from wandering any further.

 

It feels like …“, Jongin starts but falls quite as if searching for the right words to describe his high. He opens his mouth again just to close it again the next second.

 

Jungkook can't supress another nasty grin. He knows exactly how it feels and from a thousand needles to endless euphoria down to sentimental depression he'd seen quite everything by now.

It gives him a blast everytime seeing people literally crawling on the floor as they couldn't handle the impact.

No wonder that his gleeful personality enjoys to never interfere with humiliatiing situations. For others of course not him.

 

Any dumb ideas about your jerk- teacher still?“, Jungkook asks, leaning his figure in closer to Jongin to drown out the blasting music that seems to get louder by every track.

 

A deep chuckle is barely heard by Jungkook as Jongin shakes his head denyingly.

Thanks for reminding but hell nah. Your pill's done wonders to my brain. Mind me to stopping by 'nother time soon?“

 

A meaningful smirk paints Jungkooks lips as he an eyebrow at the man besides him.

Stop by anytime you like. You're my fav' costumer after all Jongiboy.“

 

Oh stop the prince charming act . Y'know I wouldn't buy my dope over at the heads anyway.“

 

Jungkooks face mimicks what seems to be a pout before speaking: „Oh I was being dead serious my little babytiger.“

 

His slender fingers run through Jongins hair, who frowns at the sudden touchy act.

 

Jungkooks eyes take on an unreadable expression as he observes Jongins irritated face.

 

Oh you're still so young“, he almost whispers with a somewhat pityful expression in his eyes.

It immediately reminds Jongin of the former talk he had with Sehun today and his insides fill up with disgust depsite the drug still going.

 

Jungkooks hand wanders down to Jongins face, his cheeks in a gentle manner.

Look at your skin. It's still so soft and firm.“ He gives it a good pinch, making Jongin flinch in surprise.

 

He stares at Jungkook with irritation, slapping his hand away with a frown building up his forehead. „Now go pretend that you're gettin' old Lady Jungkook.“ Jogin shakes his head, making Jungkook chuckle amusedly with his deep, pleasant voice.

 

I guess I still have a year or two, making little baby tigers happy.“

 

Jongin stems both fists into his sides, exclaiming dramatically: „I thought I was the only babytiger for you? Don't you disappoint me Jungkook.“ The chuckle deepens, making Jongin laugh along in an instant.

 

Believe me“, he cups Jongins cheeks with both hands, nuzzling his nose playfully, „you're my one and only babytiger. The rest's just … well you know, strays or something.“

 

Jongin bursts out into laughter.

Oh come on man, that one's bad even for your twisted sense of humor.“

 

Hey“, Jungkook shouts pointedly, raising his head challengingly with a cocked eyebrow, „you wouldn't do any better if you had such a charming distraction infront of you. I feel like I need to pat your hair the whole time.“

 

Jongin joins the challenge, arching an eyebrow of his own playfully as a sly grin creeps up his face that's returned by Jungkook naturally.

 

Suit yourself big boss, I don't wanna lose my status as fav' costumer after all. But maybe we can find another way that doesn't involve treating me like your kitty-cat.“

 

As Jungkook his head to the side, Jongin already notices the suggestive grin building up on his lips.

 

He leans in closer until his lips graze Jongins ear, the soft breath tickling the sensitive skin.

He shudders, his breath fastening as he anticipates the elders next movement.

 

Perhaps we should take this outside. It's getting …“, he flicks his tounge out to trace Jongins earlobe, „a little too hot in here.“

Jongins can't help but softly gasp as he feels Jungkook grazing the skin of his neck with his mere lips, causing goosebumps all over his body.

 

I don't mind people watching“, Jongin teases, grasping Jungkooks hair as he slowly on the crook of his neck, sending waves of pleasure down Jongins spine.

 

Neither do I“, his lips detach from the soft skin and he looks Jongin straight into the eyes.

His hand runs up the latters silky hair and a naughty smirk plays around his lips as he leans in close, their faces only inches apart.

 

But you don't have a clue what Im gonna do with you tonight and I really don't want anyone to get in the way when I do you.“ He leans even closer, causing their lips to touch feathery. „You're mine now.“

 

As Jungkook whispers the last words, they naturally merge into a sensual kiss, savoring the flavor of the other while tounges explore each other with slow yet demanding movements.

 

Damn that little brat and his pretty face.

 

Jungkook forces his lips on Jongin even harder, not able to hold himself back anymore.

 

he always said to never a costumer but this little bugger just perfectly managed to stirr his want until he couldn't control it anymore.

 

You'd better be worth it“, he mumbles in between the passionate kisses before both get lost in their heated making-out session.


Wassup my little cupcakes? Oh well don't mind me I'm so hungry right now o_o All I can think of is cupcakes with some blueberry frosting. Please give some to me? ^__^ 

Ok cravings aside I had an incredibly stressful week and was only able to write a bit but I promise to update this week ;) I hope your days weren't as stressful but filled with sunshine and some good mood ;) 

As always leave a comment to let me know what you think <3 

 

P.S: There's some more SeKai developing in the future stay tuned and have a great weekend ;)