C. I

Poison bites

I swear Imma beat your ing cake hole up if you don't shut it!!“

 

Jongin calmly adjusts the line infront of him as he kep hearing the screams downstairs in the back of his head. A jarring shriek reaches his ears from afar followed by a loud thud.

 

He keeps ignoring it, shoving the white powder back into a thin line with a plastic card. He puts it aside, grabbing the banknote he stole from his stepfather earlier and launches into inhaling the line in a fast manner, just right before he notices fast footsteps rumbling angrily upstairs.

 

Now it's your turn little brat!“ The low voices outside the door gushes with slurs and Jongin can practically smell the cheap Vodka emitting from the bearded git that was his stepfather.

 

He hides the remains of his coke inside a little box and rushes to throw it under his bed before a deafening crash shakes up his small room.

 

He knows there's no use in locking his door, as this wanky dickhead would crush through it anyway but his already lack of privacy in this shabby apartment just doesen't need to be extended any further.

 

He calmly lays down on his bed, slightly screeching under his weight, covering himself with a ragged brown blanket.

 

Come here er, Imma beat your little up. Just like your mother's useless one.“

 

Jongin closes his eyes as the impact of the coke slowly creeps through his veins, sending a warm, fuzzy feeling all over his body.

 

Bring it on he lazily thinks to himself as he braces himself for the upcoming beating. Just then, the door crashes open and a tall, plump man storms inside the room, filling the air with a disgusting mixture of cheap booze, sweat and cigarillosmoke.

 

There you are sweetheart“, he growls maliciously, yanking Jongin down his bed. His head hits the ground hard and a sharp pain shoots right through it down to his spine.

 

Your useless of a mother just actually dared to talk back to me can you believe that?“ Jongin remains silent, not moving a single bit. He holds his breath in anticipation of the next move to come.

 

ANSWER ME“, the man screams right into Jongins face, spit spilling all over it in the process. Grossed out he contorts his face almost unnoticably still not answering. Instead he loweres his head and stares at the groud infront of him. As his stepfather keeps yelling at him, he begins to count the small holes in the wooden ground until he feels a huge fist throwing a hard punch in his face.

 

DO NOT IGNORE ME!“ Jongin rises his head to meet two wide opened eyes, staring down at him psycopathically, mouth contorted into a strange grimace.

 

Damn that bastard must've had more than enough by now.

 

Jongin holds his gaze firmly, not intending to back down any second. Then he finally speaks up in a small voice: „Get. Out. of. my. ing. Room.“

 

The man's face grows even more aggressive and he grabs Jongin harshly by the collar.

WHAT THE HELL DID YOU JUST SAY YOU ING BRAT???“

 

Jongin stares calmly into his eyes as he takes another brutal hit into his face. Spitting out the warm blood in his mouth he answers in the same calm manner: „I said, get out of my ing room.“

He knew he just singed his own death warrant but he just can't bear the thought of giving in to such an obnoxious bastard. So he closes his eyes, breathing in deeply before his stepfather beats the out of Jongin.

 

***

 

 

Damn hyung“, Baekhyun incredulouly whispers as the gently touches the blue and violet skin around Jongins left eye, which is swollen so hard that Jongin can't even properly see through it. He slaps Baekhyuns hand away with a frustrated growl and pulls his hood deeper down so that his nosy classmated hopefully wouldn't notice the scratches and bruises along his whole face.

 

Did that beat you up again?“, Baekhyun asks after a long pause, deep compassion mixed with anger oozing from his voice.

No hyung I fell down the ing stairs“, Jongin retortes, much annoyed with all the unwanted attention his injuries were giving him.

 

C'mon“, Baekhyun touches Jongins shoulder amicably, his voice softening, „I really care about you, y'know?“ Yes Jongin knows, still he can't bear the thought of pity hovering around him like a sticky cloud. Much more he can't bear the thought of random people trying to give him advice or interfering with his life when he clearly doesn't want to.

 

He turns his head to face Baekhyun who has a concerned look on his face. Jongins expression softens and he lets out an almost inaudible sigh.

 

I'm sorry Baek, it's just ..“, he looks around a little helpless, „I just don't want anyone to interfere with this I'm dealing with right now. They don't have a damn clue about nothin' and still everyone's trying to tell me what's best for my poor .“ Baekhyun nods understandingly, still a troubled expression lingers on his features.

 

Hyung, I'm gettin' along, trust me“, Jongin tries to comfort his best friend before a tall figure enters the room, drawing all of the attention to it.

 

Both boys turn their heads towards the front, where a handsome man unpacks his material before turning to the silent crowd infront of him. He arches an eyebrow.

 

What's with those intimidated stares? I'm your teacher not a dictator.“ Muted giggles run through the rows as the teacher starts to write down on the blackboard infront him.

 

'Oh Sehun' is written upon the book laying on the teachers desk. He is responsible of teaching music and arts at the highschool Jongin and his friend Baekhyun attend.

 

For a teacher he is fairly young but that doesn't mean he get's fooled by the bunch of young students easily. Within a short period of time, he had managed to create a decent reputation not only among his students but also other teachers as he is rather strict when it comes to teaching.

 

Jongin still doesn't care. He loweres his head, grabbing his phone casually, texting around as time goes by.

 

 

You comin' to the party 2night hyung?“

 

Sure thing. Which place?“

 

Jessica's. Get us some booze btw.“

 

Get your own booze .“

 

Such a buzzkill dude. Btw you gonna bang that ?“

 

What's there to do otherwise? Sure I'll screw that .“

 

Then get some booze to get her sloshed. Othewise she won't that ugly face of your's.“

 

You talkin' to yoself? Get lost with that .“

 

 

 

Jongin puts his phone away as Sehun walked by, eyeing him cautiously.

 

He shoots a glare up the elders face and turns to work on his task, completely ignoring the irritation in Sehuns eyes at the disrespectful act towards him.

 

I bet that er would've already kicked you out if it wasn't for your exceptional artwork“, Baekhyun casually jokes while trying to draw a decent line.

Jongin huffs arrogantly then turns to eye the picture infront of him. Subtle shades of different colors delecatly blend into a flawless picture which conveys a certain sense of motion as the lines fuse with the pattern of the colors perfectly.

This was certainly not bad.

 

Jongin arches an impressed eyebrow at himself before putting his finished artwork aside, attention turning to his phone again. The lesson is over any minute anyway so Jongin fuddles with a game for the rest of the time, not noticing how Sehun was standing behind his back the whole time.

 

You know your tactics , do you?“

 

Jongin jumps at the unexpected voice behind him and quickly turns around to see Sehun, eyebrows arched questioningly. His eyes narrow threateningly but he couldn't help the embarrassed blush that was creeping up his face as several other students turn their heads towards Jongin, giggling at the sharp comment Sehun just made.

 

You don't have a clue about this game anyway“, Jongin growls dangerously low, about to grab his stuff and rush out.

I'm still your teacher“, Sehun stares down at Jongin firmly with almost black eyes, „and you're not going to disrespect me.“

 

Jongin, not wanting any more attention just grabs his bag and phone and storms out of the room before the bell rings.

 

Sehuns eyes fall on the sheet infront of him. He ignores Baekhyun, who just looks after Jongin, hoping Sehun wouldn't say anything to him.

But Sehun only has eyes for the picture infront of him. He picks it up, absentmindedly strolling through the rows while examinig it closely.

 

The technique he had used was absolutely stunning, nearly perfect with a small change here and there it could definitely be outstanding.

Sehun can't help but sigh.

 

Jongin is one of the most talented students in his class, smart and witty but such a troublemaker from the very beginning, disrespectful and rude even towards the teachers, well mostly towards the teachers.

He shakes his head.

 

What am I gonna do with you Kim Jongin?“


Ok I know this is kind of heavy stuff to deal with but nevertheless I hope you like it ;) 

I apologize for any mistakes, please leave a comment if you spot one on the go.

Or just leave a comment if you like about anything else it'd totally make my day ;)