Friendship

Shhhh..I love you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Henry POV

I calling Amber for this whole day. But her phone unreachable. Last night she informed to me that she not feeling well and unable to work today.

She said she is stronger, nagging at me to stop worry about her?

But, why she not answering my call.

.

.

Flashback…

Amber and I came back from gym after 2 hours workout. She really make me exhausted. She only laugh at me because I cannot walk properly.

But she still energetic. I admit that, her body really looking good and having muscle and abs. Like she certainly exercise regularly.

“Bro, can you stop laugh at me, please” I said to her.

She giggle and said “Sorry bro. but your face very looks bad right now.”

I just laugh with her “I will practice more until you amazed with me. Just wait and see okay”

She giggle “Alright, I will wait for that day”.

I just smile and said “But, it’s really fun. Let's do more after this okay.”

She nodded and agreed.

.

.

It rain now. She slowly drive and on the way go to her house, we see someone is seeking help. Amber stop our car behind his car.

I look at her and said “Where you want to go.”

She smile and said “Come on, let see what we can do to help him.”

I stop her by hold her arm and looking at outside, his car tire leaked and need to change. “Bro, we just call the tyre services to come and help him okay. You may sick, bro. Look, is raining" I said to her.

“Nah, is okay Henry. I will make it faster. Otherwise, he will sick if standing alone in rain. ” She said and continue out from car. She so stubborn. No one can stop her. I sigh, take umbrella and follow her.

She bow to that person and ask to let her helping him. It look man in middle 55 year old. I also approach and smile to him.

“Sir, what if you wait inside our car first. Let we settle this.” She said to him.

“Oh thanks a lot young boy.” He nodded and I assist him to waiting in our car. He also mistook the Amber as a guy.

.

.

I so surprised because she knows how to replace the tire. I help her and she only take 15 minute for the change. She is awesome...

.

Thanks god, rain already stopped, but we are drenched. I look at Amber and pat her shoulder and said “You really nice, Am. You are simply stunning me.”

“You too bro.” She just smile and keeping the hardware in his car.

The old man came approach us with smile. “How I can pay back to both of you, boys?

Amber smile and said “Never mind Sir, we sincere to helping you. But this only temporary, you need to replace back your tire tomorrow.”

He nodded and asked “Both of you so nice. Thanks a lot. May I know name both of you? Before that, just called me Uncle Jung.

We nodded and she said “Nice to meet you, uncle. This is Henry and he is real guy and I’m Amber and I a girl.” She said with smile.

He surprised and said “I apologize to mistake you as a guy Amber. You really manly and handsome to be a girl.”

I giggle and said “It’s okay uncle. I also admit and agree with you.”

We laugh together and he said “Can I invite both of you dinner with me later. I want to introduce both of you to my family, persons help me tonight. Please

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter